Thread: ASB Movelist

Hybrid View

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: ASB Movelist

Funny enough, as broken as Smeargle apparently is, my Smeargle have never won a battle because of the simple fact that Sketch taking up an action always ensures that they have at least one less active attack than the opponent. The more Sketching that is done, the more free hits the opponent gets in. It seems fair to me, maybe even a bit unfair towards the side using Smeargle.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: ASB Movelist

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Funny enough, as broken as Smeargle apparently is, my Smeargle have never won a battle because of the simple fact that Sketch taking up an action always ensures that they have at least one less active attack than the opponent. The more Sketching that is done, the more free hits the opponent gets in. It seems fair to me, maybe even a bit unfair towards the side using Smeargle.
    But you have to weigh that against the fact that Smeargle (indirectly) gets access to every move. It can even gain access to moves with obscenely high damage outputs like V-create. That kind of movepool more than makes up for the fact that Sketch takes up an action.