Thread: Nintendo developing a new Pac-Man game

Default Nintendo developing a new Pac-Man game

Default Mario and Luigi (GBA)

Hmmm....looks like there might be some team-up gameplay like in the Donkey Kong Country games. Check out the GameSpot article.

Default Mario Party 5 (GC) announced

Improved single-player this time too...check it out. I hope it has other new features that prevent it from being just an update with new minigames and boards.

You could have put all this stuff in one topic.
    CHOMP~

I didn't see anything wrong with separate topics for separate games. That's how I organize the video games forum I moderate at Bulbagarden.

Banned

Default Re: Mario Party 5 (GC) announced

Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
    Improved single-player this time too...check it out. I hope it has other new features that prevent it from being just an update with new minigames and boards.
    i've noticed that there's always a new Mario party about every six months.
    man they're really destroyin' the mario concept as it wasn't already a retard.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's been one a year since the first came out.

The quality has really gone down though. Mario Party had a ton of games that were pure luck (Shy-Guy games). Why even bother dressing up what is obviously several different ways to flip a coin? And don't bother playing computer unless you team up. The random games always seem to go in their favor.

I hope 5 shows a turn in the series, because 3 was so awful I skipped over 4.

Well they've improved the single-player in 5 so that you don't have to wait through all 3 of the computer's turns, so that's good.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Banned

No offense or anything, but isn't Nintendo getting a bit carried away with the Mario Party series? I played the first three and they were good, though. I just hope they don't ruin the series by making 10 editions of the game or something like that...