Thread: Sceptile Owners plz come here.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Sceptile Owners plz come here.

Who here is actually glad they picked Sceptile?Cause most people unlike me like Blaziken,or Swampert.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

"Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Banned

Me, Myself, and I(rene)

I like septicle even though it doesn't learn any status inflicting attacks, i like it because it focuses on offense, which is the first of its type, its extremely fast and has good SA, and levels up fast. (at level 25, it only needs about 1600 exp..) I don't like Swampert, because it doesn't appeals to me, which is a suprise, because I've ALWAYs picked the water starter.... and i don't normally pick the fire starter, (even though they're cool)

Banned

I love Sceptile, maybe even more so than my Blaziken. It looks cool, it's fast, it levels up fast, it great scores in both Attack and Special Attack, so...yeah...I like my Sceptile...

Banned

I love my lvl. 50 Sceptile because I use it in the battle tower. It knows

Earthquake
    Toxic
    Sunny Day
    Solar Beam

Banned

Crunch
    Leech Seed
    Leaf Blade
    Giga Drain

Took me forever to breed though.

woah...how did u get a sceptile with crunch and leech seed??!! i thought it was next to impossible to bread one with both those moves.....can u tell me?? and so as to not make this a spam reply i picked sceptile again because i always use a grass starter adn i thought it looked better than the others.....

Banned

Actually, I think it is impossible. I'm holding some pokes for someone else, looked at the wrong one. Erase crunch and add roar, its part of my spikes team, sorry to get your hopes up.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default I like Sceptile the best.

I believe that it blows the other starters away,plus it looks cool.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

"Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Banned

Sceptile should have been a Grass/Dragon(since the other 2 had dual types). But the ONE THING I wish Sceptile could learn would be GRASS moves like Stun Spore, Spore, and etc.

oh ok.. I had previously been looking for a way to do so... *sigh* oh well. Thanks anyway!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Sceptile does learn grass moves.oh wait.

O if you keep treecko to lvl 40 or something it will learn mega or giga drain,and ummm grovyle learns leaf blade,and other cool moves.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

Ah yes.. but i think that you should use leaf blade instead of Giga Drain.. just my opinion though....

Banned

Originally posted by MadmanMike620
    Sceptile should have been a Grass/Dragon(since the other 2 had dual types). But the ONE THING I wish Sceptile could learn would be GRASS moves like Stun Spore, Spore, and etc.
    It LOOKS Grass/Dragon anyway...that's the stuff dreams are made of though...A Sporing, Grass/Dragon Sceptile...yummy...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Dont worry.

I didnt wait for the giga drain,Leaf Blade all the way!
    Random Mark Twain Saying

Banned

I picked Torchic, but I got a Sceptile. I'm breeding moves. I want to breed Crunch on it. I already used Dragon Claw on Latias. As for Grass/Dragon no. Fire is supposed to be good against the Grass starter, Water good on Fire starter, and Grass good on the Water starter. I picked Torchic because most of the Fire AND Fighting Pokemon are kinda useless. If it wasn't for that I would pick Treeko.