Thread: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

Hybrid View

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

What's the advantage of Pokémon calling for allies? Other than extra EXP, that is.

I had a problem with the game today. I tried to do a Wonder Trade and got the following error message: "In order to use online services, a newer version of the software is needed." It said to download a new version from the eShop, but I checked and there is no such new version. I also tried a System Update, and it said my system was up to date. What could the problem be?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    What's the advantage of Pokémon calling for allies? Other than extra EXP, that is.

I had a problem with the game today. I tried to do a Wonder Trade and got the following error message: "In order to use online services, a newer version of the software is needed." It said to download a new version from the eShop, but I checked and there is no such new version. I also tried a System Update, and it said my system was up to date. What could the problem be?
    Apologies for breaking the "wait for 2 people" rule, but I wish to help with these questions:

1-SOS chaining (calling for allies) advantages:

A-The bigger the chain goes: the better the IV's will be for the following pokemon (I have caught pokemon with up to 5 perfect IV's).

B-The possibilities of encountering shiny pokemon also increase (as far as my experience goes, I feel like it is about 1/1024 after at least a chain of 70. With the shiny charm, I believe it goes down to about 1/512 considering I have caught shinies in chains of 200 or less. I even got a shiny Pichu after a chain of only 20 with the shiny charm).

2-Update issues: That, although I do not have a clear answer, I can let you know this: make sure that the game is updated to the latest version (you can see it on the title screen). If the latest version is not installed, then you may have to browse manually through the eshop for it.

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post

They updated the game a couple of days ago. In order to get the update when you first turn on your 3DS, turn on the wireless connection and then click on the game to open it. You should get a message about downloading the update.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious