Default Name, Avatar, Sig

Name: Just thought of it, no meaning
    Sig: I am disgruntled

Banned

Default Poll: Name, Avatar, Sig

WTF, why isn't my sig working.

Little_Pikachu

You need to upload your picture to somewhere online, it wont show from a place on your computer.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

You need to but the image on a host such as angelfire or brinkster then if the tag is correct and the url is too it will appear!

BTW, Are you wanting people to reply with there info too or what, you havent made it very clear...

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

Banned

Yeah, ya' gotta upload it somewhere online for it to work!

Banned

Username: I got it from a comic book artist's e-mail address.
    Avatar: None, but the thing under my username..I hate posers.
    Sig: I could put something there, but its no use unless its something really cool in there.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Username: Just came to me in like grade five... and people started calling me it so it kind of stuck...
    Avatar: I have none... but my little thingy says Webmaster so people will read my fanfics... because its true, no one reads your stories unless your a mod or a well known writer...
    Sig: Don't ask me... random insanity...

EDIT: I just put an avatar in... lol... its some freaky elf guy that looks cool...

My name is the name of Luthien Tinuviel, an Elf Maiden in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion. I am a huge LotR fan, and I figured that I should name myself after a Tolkien character. It's too bad I can't lagally change my name to Eowyn or Luthien.

My avatar is a painting of Luthien Tinuviel, but I can't remember who painted it...

My sig is the first verse of "Sun in the Morning and the Moon at Night". It's a song from Annie Get Your Gun, which is my second favorite musical next to Funny Girl And...yeah...

Well, since this seems to have become a poll, I'll move it to PCG. My name is Bugsy, after the character from Pokemon, because I think bug pokemon are cute, and I like Bugsy's hair, hehe. My avatar is our lady peace, a band I like, and my sig is just some random nonsense. Hehe, ok! I'll move this now
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: I have a thing for Phoenix, I find them incredibly awesome and it's just a cool word :O I'd name my kid Phoenix if it wasn't such a lousy name for a person...
    Title: I stole it from Ade's AntiAsh Superstar, who stole it from Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar It expresses my determination to turn the world against Avril.
    Signature: Pretty self explanatory, just some examples of places Avril has called herself punk...

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Name:I dunno. Its one of my fav pops so I just added a 3 where the E should be to make it look cooler.
    Siggy:Just a cool......what do you call it? is it a tag? by tofu,some quotey goodness and my 1337 team.

Username~I LOVE wolves. I saw on some sites with wolves on their hind legs with a sword at hand
    Avatar~Don't got one. If I was going to get one, it would look like a wolf or dog
    Sig~I chose my favourite pics of my 2 favourite movies, Balto(1 & 2) and All dogs go to heaven (1 & 2).

I think that my name and sig are (hopefully) self explanatory; but, if you still don' get it, I love Eevee and all of its evolutions!

Banned

@AltariaMaster~Holy crap that is bouncy.

Everything about me is random/myserious. :p

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default ...

Hey there,

Name: My favourite pokémon is Ledian and to make it seem a bit more special I added 'Silver' in front of it, even though a lot more people use that word now, but I still admire my name - Silver Ledian!

Avatar: It reflects my username! Someone made it for me on my old forums and I've just always used it for my avatar because it's the coolest PKMN avatar I've ever seen...all the silvery shades of my Ledian. ^_^

Sig: I don't have one at the minute *will make one soon* but normally I have a colourful, decent sized font with my username - 'Silver Ledian' - alongside two lines underneath which say random silly stuff like:

~ Former TPM PCG Mod ~ , ~ The Friendly Ledian ~ etc.

-Silver Ledian (Eamon)
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

name : my name in real life + 151. i don't know where the 151 comes from. it's not from mew. it's not from the original 151 pokemon. it's just a random number.

avatar : i still don't have one. ;_;

sig : quotes that my global class said to me, because they're true. XD ARE YOU IN THE 48 CLUB????? ... umm yeah. and i just like that peanut butter quote a lot. ^_^;;

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default My Turn!

Name: My User Name is gleaned from the pages of the March 2000 issue of "Nintendo Power" - the "Pokemon Stadium" strategy review to be exact! One of their Recommended Rentals for the Pika Cup was Starmie, and the paragraph about it was titled "Starry Might" (a pun on "Starry Night").

Avatar: Legolas Greenleaf, the cutest member of the Fellowship.

Sig: Okay, the Sig'...first, we have a banner that I made myself. Next, my "Poke-Pals": Lucy the Lanturn, Natee the Natu, Jator the Totodile, Socrates the Hoothoot, and Kiara the Kirlia. Then, we have a little Legolas site button that I got from a site called Legolas of Mirkwood (I added the words "Legolas Fangirl" to it). It doesn't actually link to anywhere, but that's okay. And finally, a copyright notice. (LOL)

And there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Name: I am the Kaptain of all things Sarcastic.
    Avatar: It's dancing Kero-chan. How can you not love it?
    Sig: It changes, but I like to put quotes and stuff in it occasionally.

Yawn yawn.

Little_Pikachu

Name: I wonder about this too sometimes ^_^; When I first joined TPM I just slapped on any name I could think of, "I like Pikachu, let's work with that!". Back then I had no idea I was going to get to where I was today, if I did I'm sure I would've took a little time to think of something much cooler!

Avatar: No one ever knows this (well, I've known maybe 4 people who knew it before they were told). It's Ceras/Celas/Seras/Selas Victoria from Hellsing, which is an Anime about vampires. I originally chose a picture of her when TPM first got avatars during a short stay on an Ezboard, I'd probably just recently finished watching the Hellsing series and though that would be kinda cool

Sig: Little Pikachu - If you need an explanation of that, then you're not getting it...
    Licensed to sell... - I'm a bar maid, and somewhere in all the bars is "*owners name* is licensed to sell intoxicating liquors of all descriptions for consumption on these premesis". At every little virtual party that goes on, I always seemed to be behind the virtual bar, so I figured I must be the one supplying the drinks around here! The link goes to IPHQ, which is vBHelp mod Chris' site, although I think it might be down right now... I put that in there to draw him some visitors and it worked! About 80% of his members are due to my sig
    Sigs owned - This is the number of very large or inappropriate sigs I have deleted since about last september. The link goes to a page I made explaining the TPM sig limits and how you can avoid being "owned.".
    Other thing - It's a dare, it'll be gone soon. You probably can't see it anyway

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
    Other thing - It's a dare, it'll be gone soon. You probably can't see it anyway
    Anybody who comes here, highlight her siggy!!!
    Name: I don't know where the parsec part came from, but the Politoed part is cause I LOVE POLITOED!!!

Sig: Atomic Kitten rox-I like the band Atomic Kitten.
    The other stuff: It has to do with the plushies in pokemon hangman.

AltariaMaster-It...wont...stop...jiggling...

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name:
    Back in college I met a guy called Phil/Mop Boy who has some 'issues' lets say but is an ok guy. Sometime into the first year I found a site called pimpwar.com which is a very fun online game where you play a pimp and go about daily pimp business, turn based of course.
    When we went to sign up I couldnt think of a good UserName for a game such as this, but luckily for me phil had a knack for stating the obvious and at the time I was wearing a lime green hawiian style shirt and thats where it came from....I still own the shirt too

Alucard/Arucard from Hellsing (the same show as Suzies). I picked it after I finished watching the first series of Hellsing, whenever that was.Alucard is the main 'Hero' and is a vampire who fights for the Hellsing Agency - think Van Hellsing from all good vampire documents, films etc.

Sig:
    Image - A piece of art work from Hellsing, looks quite cool I think so thats why its there. It used to be SSJ3 Goku and Spike from Cowboy Bebop but alot of people cried over its length even though it was within limits.
    Oddish - I was helping a n00b with his sig that wouldnt work and wanted to check the piccy worked so stuck it in mine, just havent taken it out yet
    Worded Sig - just a fancier GreenShirT
    AIM SN - my AIM username incase anyone wants to get intouch with me for anything. Its the one I use most often anyway.

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

Banned

Well lets see...
    I named it this because obviously Altaria is my favorite Pokemon!
    (I am also an Eevee fanatic but we have enough of them )

My sig...has my team of 3 Altarias and 3 swablus (soon to be evolved)
    The bouncy cheerleader....motivational purposes.
    It has been proven that Pokemon will grow stronger and be more determined with motivation! All Pokemon team's should have fans to boost their spirits!

*Runs off to search for a shiny Golden Swablu*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Name >> I won't get into detail of the origin of my name - Just say that it does have to do with my personality and not the band XD I had another name which was Transpire, I dunno why I picked that one though. Guess I was bored one day Others that I had that surprisingly I can't remember but some others can are Kubique and Orc run u over wit car

Avatar >> Bet you can't guess what that is -_- If you can't guess then look at my custom title. I guess I was sick of the nappies so I decided to change to a =) face. I don't even use it a loteither

Sig >> Well, it has my name is a purplish-blue font. Then there's Flygon. I don't know why I put him there, considering he isn't quite my favourite, I guess it's because I found one at the Capture Center and I love it Kudos to Matt. Then it says i'm a moderator in a lighter purplish-blue colour (moreover blue) and i'm the only colourless moderator, meaning I don't (well I should say hardly) ever use colour in my post. The next are just links at places I either work at or created at PCG, then it shows what plushies I've won from Pokemon Hangman I'd like to add more, but if I do it'll most likely get owned Oh well, it's enough for me anyway

Originally posted by Phoenix Reborn
    Title: I stole it from Ade's AntiAsh Superstar, who stole it from Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar
    Well there's the explanation of my name right there. The reasoning's so well known that I can't even get to explain it meself any longer... ;_; My avatar is a pic of Tsuyoi, a semi-Ninetales that bosses me about in my Dragon Tamers stories, I made it messing about with a trial version of Microangelo.

As for the sig, the 'original 21st Century Manachu Boy' is a cross between a Bad Religion song and my AIM name that was obtained after getting obsessed with someone's made up omnipotent pokémon ages ago when I was first getting into the internet. Next line - well, it's me TPM name, but subtly altered in mystical ways. We then have 'shing shang my office' which is Soo's interpretation of a Wildhearts lyric from 'Vanilla Radio' and deserved to be slapped in there. And the song quote is from whatever song takes my fancy, right now it's Democracy? by old UK punk act The Damned who I've seen live recently.

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by AltariaMaster
    The bouncy cheerleader....motivational purposes.
    And distracting male trainers XD

I'm back.