Thread: 2000 posts and a poll!!!

Banned

Default 2000 posts and a poll!!!

I finally reached 2000 posts!!!!! Yeah for me, 2000 posts!!

Okay, question time.

If you could invent anything in the world, what you it be and why?

I would invent a system that allows you to enter different worlds (not like the Timer on Sliders) because I would want to see other worlds.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I would invent something that kills you.

I would invent.. tehehe.. *mind steers off to fantasy land* NO NO NO *hits head with a mallet* aah... ok what was the question? lol.. oh yeah. I'd invent my own currency so I'd be rich. Each "nine" dollar would be worth 2.5 british pounds. ^^;

So.. like each bill would have a different picture on it. Pictures of the people/fictional characters who I adore, love, and respect.

the N$1 bill would have Bear from .hack//SIGN on it and the back would have the senery
    the N$5 bill would have the Para Para Allstars on it and on the back the stage of Velfarre in Japan.
    the N$10 bill would have my 5 friends who I cosplay with on it and the back a picture of Sakuracon 2003.
    the N$20 bill would have Lulu from FFX on it and the back, a sewing machine and my Lulu costume (not being worn).
    the N$50 bill would have a picture of my best friend eating the bunny cookie on it XD and on the back it would have his car with us sitting in it
    the N$100 would have a picture of my old black bear hamster "Tidus" on it and the back his cage.
    the N$1000 would have a picture of my parents and the back would be a picture of my house.

the coins would be:
    1 ncents: A blue coin with a rose on it, the back the N currency sign.
    5 ncents: A sewing needle with thread in it and the back the N Currency sign
    10 ncents: "eurobeat"text and a wave of light and the back the N currency sign
    25 ncents: a network of lines representing the internet/computers and on the back the N currency sign

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Anything...? Um... *thinks hard* Yes, that, but I don't think the parents would like me saying that... um...
    Something that could make anime characters real! YEAH! *dreams about Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Trunks, Zarbon, Kurama, Suzaku, Raven, Mushrambo, Kaworu, Tsukasa, Kenshin, Kai, and Rei.* Oops... did I just list those? Sorrys... *goes back to dreaming*
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

I'd build a machine that converts all the stupidity in the world into electricity. That's enough power to give electricity to everything in the whole world and still have enough to power a fleet of ships capable of warp 9.975

The King of Games Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

i'd invent a video game system that actualy puts you in the game. of course when you die/lose or win, the game would be over and transport you back to real life.

~The Italian Stallion
    SupremeChampion
    To Be The Best, You've Got To Beat The Best
    Create your own destiny, and never fear failure...
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin' Club! HIZZAH!
    Up Here

Banned

Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
    I'd build a machine that converts all the stupidity in the world into electricity. That's enough power to give electricity to everything in the whole world and still have enough to power a fleet of ships capable of warp 9.975
    AND it's be able to power my warp gate, enabling you to warp into an anime series of your choice...
    <dreams>

awww... I wanna be in a cool anime series, but NOOOOOOOO, I'm stuck here on stupid boring planet Earth... where's all the invading aliens and giant robots and spiky-haire people in uniform? Not here... obviously...

Either something to send me into the world of Anime, because let's face it, Earth is so boring that I might just die pretending to be interested in it. If not that, then a coldsleep machine (Anyone who's read Anne McCaffrey's Dinosaur Planet Series knows what I mean) so that I could go to sleep, and wake up looking and feeling the same as I do now, but I'll have been in coldsleep for a huge long time so Earth won't be so boring, we will have Aliens to fight. YAY!

I would invent real living breathing metabolizing pokémon so that I would no longer be in such dire need of a reality check.

Banned

This is a bit hilarious, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I would invent a machine that can convert animals into Pokémon (ROFL).
    such that, it has a radius that can "zap" all animals into Pokémon or by concentration beam onto one and turn it into its Pokémon counterpart. ie: if its a rabbit, it might be a pikachu, or pichu..etc.

Banned

Hmmm...*Thinks deeply* *Brain buzzes and crackles* Okay, I got it. I have always wanted to invent a World Wide Teleportation System.

It will be sort of complicated, but easy to explain. You start by standing on a platform with many lasers hovering around you. The leasers shoot you with a special kind of beam. Your molucules are then seperated and warped to another Teleportationn Platform placed somewhere on Earth.

P.S.- I am not responsible if your molucules become deformed or if you lost a few during the warp.