Thread: Connection question.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Connection question.

Okay. When you connect fire or leaf to pokemon box do you need at least 100 pokemon on your national pokedex to get pokemon with different Id numbers or does it have to be on the national pokedex.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

You'll need the National Pokedex and at least 100 Pokemon caught to start using Pokemon Box with Pokemon FR/LG.

o.o Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

OMG, I'll better start catching Pokémon then.. ^^'' *has only 30 pkmn on Pkmn FR :s* hey I'm just using my starter and a Graveler huh..

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I have found that the 100 can be on your national pokedex. That's sorted. Yay.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile_Master
    I have found that the 100 can be on your national pokedex. That's sorted. Yay.
    Think of it logically. If you didn't have the National Pokedex they're not going to let you have extra Pokemon because there's nowhere to put their data. In Pokemon FR/LG they won't let you go passed Three Island or in the extra areas with Johto Pokemon until you have the National Pokedex. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire let us do that because we got Pokemon Colosseum and couldn't get the National Pokedex on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire until Pokemon FR/LG were released.

o.o Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I first thought you'd get the National Dex by connecting your game to PokémonBox, or Colosseum.. @_@