Thread: high school fight

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default high school fight

http://64.21.63.28/highschoolfight.wmv

http://s87842898.onlinehome.us/highschoolfight.wmv

we start off with a bit of trash talking. the white kid throws a terrible punch and the black kid gets two good counter punches right in the forehead. the black guy's punches at 7-10s are pretty terrible; he looked like he had a spasm, but he recovered well with the some quick left-right combinations. another good shot comes at 14s where he seems to hit the white kid right in the eye. after this the white kid just flailed his arms and legs helplessly whilst the black kid just threw some mediocre punches. another superb part was at 25s where the black kid kicked the white kid right in the head. after this he goes down and has a few more arm spasms with gimp punches. more trash talking follows, he adds a kick at 39s then finishes the fight with more trash talking.

comedy moments:

"BREATHE, BABY, BREATHE!"
    "**** 'im up, zee"
    "YOU WANT THIS **** ****IN' BRING IT!"
    "COME ON, MOTHER****ER! GET YO ***** *** UP!"

in conclusion, the black kid was lucky that the white kid was a terrible fighter.

discuss.

edit: added new link.

Banned

you'd think if he punched him in the face that many times the kid would be hurt... that black kid was a ****ing chump, he's just lucky that white kid was obviously stoned out of his mind the whole time

The point? To laugh at a serious problem of schools. Cool, actually I don't see what is so funny bout this. I think fights at school are teribble!

Banned

Originally posted by Kojiro
    The point? To laugh at a serious problem of schools. Cool, actually I don't see what is so funny bout this. I think fights at school are teribble!
    i think it's more "teribble" that so many children are illiterate these days.

Banned

highschoolfight.wmv rocks. I'm glad i found it 8)

Banned

Originally posted by maninthespoon
    i think it's more "teribble" that so many children are illiterate these days.
    Indeed, since most sentences start with a capital letter.

That was totally pointless... It was a fight, what's your point? What is this supposed to be a discussion on fighting in high schools? or fiighting between two differently coloured people?

Either way, they'll always exist in schools and elsewhere aslong as there are idiots who can't resolve situations with words.

I find fights totally pointless. Entertaining but pointless.

Banned

That's a bad mismatch. Sure the black guy obviously lacked much power, but ol' whitey didn't have anything. =/ Getting hit hurts, but those blows didn't look devastating. Instead of dodging and countering, the white guy curled up and got plastered. Lucky him he didn't get seriously hurt.

Banned

Originally posted by YAMI YUGI™
    Indeed, since most sentences start with a capital letter.

That was totally pointless... It was a fight, what's your point? What is this supposed to be a discussion on fighting in high schools? or fiighting between two differently coloured people?

Either way, they'll always exist in schools and elsewhere aslong as there are idiots who can't resolve situations with words.

I find fights totally pointless. Entertaining but pointless.
    I rest my case.

Banned

I rest my case.
    I think their point was that you criticized someone for grammar when you made the same mistake.

Come on you two, don't you get in a fight. All of us make mistakes in typing. Just cool down *Brawly accent* Little man *end accent*.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The white kid lost any chance he had when he dropped down, made it obvious he was about to swing.

I've seen this one numerous times, as well as other fight videos. A good one is this guy kicking the crap out of four other guys for calling him a "skater fag"

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

yeah i seen this about a week ago at a mates place and saw the skater fag one too. definately entertaining stuff haha.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Haha.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

BREATHE BABY BREATHE

Banned

**** him up zee!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

BRING THIS **** HERE, *****! YOU WANT THIS **** ****IN BRING IT!

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

This was cool back in October.

EDIT: OLDE

Craig

This is hillarious

This rules.

They should make an OVA, explaining why this happened. I can't enjoy this without knowing who started it, and why it happened.

Anyone know?

Edit: Just watched this again, and clearly, the white guy started it. He deserved what he got.
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Banned

I rest my case.
    What case would that be? That I can't type very well at 2am in the morning? Wow you sure showed me...

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I thought it was rather stupid. I mean, come on, that white kid sucked at fighting. Of course, so did the black kid, but the white kid sucked more. I think that almost anybody from TPM could take them both down at the same time....
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

^-

Yeah, all you fatass nerds sure could **** up those guys.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

^-

We'll end you after them.

EDIT: That calls for a title change.

Banned

Posting at a Pokémon forum doesn't have any relevance on how fit anyone here is, or how well they fight. I think you're confused.

[edit] Breathe baby breathe, was indeed the best haha.

Banned

^-

Fat is a natural armor. When your bony *** can barely move because your scrawny arm hit a fat kid, we'll eat you.

Or sit on you.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I just managed to watch that video since my pc died lastnight and what was that white guy thinking?! He has to be the worst fighter I have ever seen. Having said that why was the black guy slapping him on the head like a sissy anyway?
    It was a bit bad form that the black dude would rather kick him in the face while he was down than let him get up and prove his worth fighting fairly but I guess that is just the way he is.

I never got into loads of fights in school because I knew nearly everyone and didn't go around trying to start fights either.

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

For all of you who enjoy watching horrible fights, move to my town! :D You'll see enough of them to tide you over forever.

Last summer I saw a guy threaten to beat up my friend's little brother because he insulted some girl who offered him a BJ (he called her a skank, which was pretty justified, in my opinion), and my friend's brother was with all of HIS friends and the other guy was ALONE, then people (more of the brother's friends) come out of the bushes with boards and stuff. Then I left because I didn't want anyone to hit my car in the fight. Suckaz.

Then we drove around and saw a random guy standing alone in the shadows... FLEXING HIS MUSCLES. He was overly muscular and probably over 30. He glared at us as we drove by. We tried to drive by again, but then he was across the road glaring at us. We locked our car doors after that, he was frightening. :D

Banned