Thread: World of Warcraft (player list)

Hybrid View

for all seasons Moderator

Default Re: World of Warcraft (player list)

So, curious: at one point it appeared as though a Hordie guild would be starting on Agg, but it looks like that's no mas.

Soo... Should I abandon the Horde on Aggy and reroll on Nath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: World of Warcraft (player list)

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    So, curious: at one point it appeared as though a Hordie guild would be starting on Agg, but it looks like that's no mas.

Soo... Should I abandon the Horde on Aggy and reroll on Nath?
    Might be the best idea. Originally I let that guild lapse due to lack of interest from anyone here as well as the fact that without the world changes I've seen a good portion of the 1-60 content one way or another by now. Up until recently leveling any kind of alt for me was a chore. Meanwhile Aga as a server has started to frusterate me more and more as of late. Do I see myself paying for a server transfer? No....LFG system covers that need for the most part as far as instances go. Not to mention my current guild is the closest thing to the original MSC I've found in a long time.

As for the new guild on Nath once the world changes, new combos, new quests and everything else came into play along with a fresh server it's been the closest thing to actually having a new feeling that I've had in awhile. Granted I'll still be on Aga but I do have every intent to actually level this new character.