Thread: dark Lugia

Default dark Lugia

A rather quick one... based on a friend's RPG character.

red, red, reeeeed...

Default dark Lugia

Great pic! I like your shading (99%...1% is the inside of the wing, there are some strangely uneven parts)and the background's just really great. I don't particularly like the outlines, though. VERY nic effect on the eye, I love it! The legs are the best. Grrrreat job!

8.9/10 ^^!!!

Banned

Default dark Lugia

I could swear this puc could come straight from a pokemon epi. Great! I would give it 9/10

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default dark Lugia

That picture is amazing! I like the way you brought out the eyes, and made the wings. Since you made everything look more... tweaked, I would definetly consider it a Dark Lugia.

10/10
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Default dark Lugia

Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
    That picture is amazing! I like the way you brought out the eyes, and made the wings. Since you made everything look more... tweaked, I would definetly consider it a Dark Lugia.

10/10
    I agree it´s perfect! And about SPAM in "I´ve a question" all right, I´ill stop spamming! So don´t worry, be happy!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default dark Lugia

Bjarni, you'd better cut it out. I deleted your first post here; one word replies are not allowed. Don't try to get into more trouble...

Anyways, amazing picture! I always am amazed at how you can change such a simple, not-so-scary character into one who is just horribly frightening. You really made this Lugia look like a real dragon relative. The shape of his body and chest cavity, his legs, and his tail especially. As everyone else has said, you really made its eye stand out. I love that eerie glow. The red is a nasty great effect, I love it! Great picture, keep it up!
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Banned

Default dark Lugia

its very nice, i like it, but the light on the lugia and the position of the light source is a bit off