Thread: EX Dragon Tournies this Sunday and next Saturday (ya know what that means)

Default EX Dragon Tournies this Sunday and next Saturday (ya know what that means)

The time has finally come! The EX Dragon Pre-Releases are coming! I will be attending two of them, one in San Diego and one in Costa Mesa which means I will get a minimum of 12 packs. (I'll probably win something, maybe even come in 1st for both. But now, I have to enter in 15+ since I just turned 15 so competion may be tuffer) So, I will naturally have some scans up. However, since I do live only a half hour away from the Costa Mesa event and if it does not end after 8, I will be trying to recruit people to "hang out" somewhere around my car somewhere else from the event. If you catch my drift and want to help, please AIM me at PokeBeachWebsite to discuss the plans. DB that means you and anyone else who is happening to browse the forums right now and is going to one of the events somewhere in the US and wants to send in scans.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default EX Dragon Tournies this Sunday and next Saturday (ya know what that means)

Good luck for the tournaments! You are representing Pokemasters there. So look cool and be nice 8)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok. I can help you with the scans like I said before. I am going to two tourneys as well.

BTW, I am going to scan the battle e-cards on friday once i finally have a large amount of free time on my hands.

JAA National Finalist

avatar by Yukitsukai... more sig coming soon!

Thanks Misdreavus. Do you still have those scan specifications I sent you?