Thread: RPG NaNoWriMo 2011!

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: RPG NaNoWriMo 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by Asilynne View Post
    Basically you post when you can. RPG isn't as fast paced as it once was, which doesn't have to be a bad thing. Nowadays we are all mostly adults with jobs and lives so we don't have time for something that will get so many posts in a day you can't read enough to catch up and you get left behind XD

A good one for you might be the RPG Quickfire, its a fun, quick rpg to do when you want and leave off to return to later when you have to. Its also good in case you have writers block because you can make short posts that don't have to be srs bsns, and you are given a prompt by the person before you~! Definitaly give it a look, the genre and tone can change in the space of a single post so you can direct the flow of the story
    Thanks, I shall look into it!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Thanks, I shall look into it!
    *rubs hands together* Yes...my plan is working....I mean YAY hope to see you there ;D! lol

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*evil grin*
    *changes to angelic smile*

Cool enough! Besides Gavin, I'm also new here, so we'll be progressing at the same pace.

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^