Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer X-mas Tree

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Summer X-mas Tree

Yesh yesh. And a good mid-summer hohoho to you too. Presents under a tree, giftwrapping and eating random trash; it's all part of this great undertaking. Now lets all bask in the glory of ASB and choke eachother with stuffed turkey. Oh wait. Wrong turn, wrong day, wrong country.

Darkly was so kind to give me, the non-bold-name-mod a chance to prove himself with spelling and grammatical errors. So that's why I'll be donating you lots and lots of gibberish.

Now now, you know the drill, do you?

If you would excuse me, I will now go and devote my life to the studies of 'brown-coloured-pine-tree-throwing'. I bid thee farewell.

ASB
    Summer Christmas Tree
    Or random-happiness-give-me-all-your-pokemon-or-die-three

So, for the people that aren't aware of the our wonderful gift-time, I'll explain it to you. You can give people stuff from ASB. Since we only have points and pokemon here, that's about it. Nonetheless it's a whole lot of fun for us (read: me, since I claim 1/5th of the profit). ^_^

Back on track; you can:

~ Give someone points
    ~ Give someone a pokemon
    ~ Buy someone an egg

Ofcourse ASB wouldn't be ASB if we didn't have any rules. Yes, I get eroused by bureaucratic measures.

~ If you are buying a pokemon or an egg for someone, you must get it approved yourself before you give it away. So no free Garchomps for everyone.
    ~ When you receive a pokemon, you must then ALSO get it approved, with a link back here to the Christmas Tree.
    ~ When giving or receiving points, you post all transactions in the Bank like usual.

The deadline is August 1st.

So, let's get this coca-cola-truck-show on the road!

*cuts ribbon*
    Last edited by MeLoVeGhOsTs; 15th June 2009 at 07:00 AM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Summer X-mas Tree

Ugh! Na na na naaaaa! ::Blasts it with Mod Powers to make it superduper awesome sticky::

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I Finnished last Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoVeGhOsTs View Post
    ~ If you are buying a pokemon or an egg for someone, you must get it approved yourself before you give it away. So no free Garchomps for everyone.
    1337 thread! I haven't been a part of ones like this before.

So, how are the gift Pokemon and Eggs approved? Do you PM a mod or post here and do you have to do anything special to be allowed to give one?

Master Trainer

*slips in*

FIRST POST1!!1

..Oh wait. Irritating lightestdark..

To Mikachu: You just approve your pokemon in the Approval Tower.

Now lets start the spread of joy!

First in line is Crazy Elf Boy, you get a female Snover. It's a frozen Christmas tree! Get it? Summer tree, christmas, hot, frozen. *collapses*

Asilynne: Don't know why, but I just want to give this to you. This female Shellder is yours now. You're into a water pokemon obsession no?

Rossymore: Your trainersprite is a bug-trainer and you didn't seem to have a Bug-pokemon yet, so I'm giving you this female Yanma. Yanmega is awesome.

Blademaster: One of my favorite opponents. I'll give my female Whismur. I know it looks stupid, but Exploud is one hell of a powerhorse. It has an awesome movepool aswell.

Mew Master: I know you like Rock pokemon, so I wanted to give you something that you would never like. Here's a female Spearow!

DarkestLight: You're a useless fish. Have two of them. You get my female Finneon and male Baraboach. It's time for some love.

Greyfox: Give it a go. I donate my male Treeko to the good cause. You need something new. Sceptile eats Darkly's mother.

Charles Legend: You get one of my male Cubone. It's a twin with Mikachu's!

Mike Mysterio: I'm giving you my male Farfetch'd. Don't complain, you'll hurt his feelings. He even makes great omelets. A real chef. Compliment it and he'll do great this for you.

Phoenixsong: Here, have a male Koffing. *bolts*

Wolfsong: You've always been nice to me. Have a Shellder. It's male too!

Lune the Guardian: It looks funny and sucks gamewise, but here in ASB its a wonderful pokemon with great options. Andrew always surprised me with his. Try it. Here's a female Corsola

Mikachu Yukitatsu: You need some new pokemon. You can have my male Cubone.

Chris 2.1: Glad that you didn't definitely stop after you stopped modding ASB. This Solrock is yours. I hope can do a Solrock-battle one day, or even a three-solrock-battle vs me and Asilynne. Good times.

Dragonis: You're always up for a good match and I like that. Not much shitty-talk, so have my male Mudkip. It comes with a free smoothie.

Chaos_Redefined: You can have my female Seviper. Have fun.

Mystic_Clown: I don't know if you like this or not, but it seems quite the mysterious pokemon. In celebration of our already succesful battle. Here's a Bronzor.

Houndoom_Lover: Here's a little metal friend for you to hang out with if you're going to Uni. Meet your new male Aron.

Chaos_Tiger: Welcome to ASB. I thought you might want an evolved pokemon on your team. You can have Soi Fong, she's my shiny female Venomoth.

I've got the feeling that I left someone out.. If so, I'll be back with more presents later, since I'm out of pokemon to give. And no, you're not getting my sweety little dimwitted Slowbro ^^

Hohohoho.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ah cool, Solrock! Thanks MLG

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

WOOT! Bronzor! I was thinking of getting one of these. Thank you ^_^
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Veteran Trainer

Alright. New Tree. New giveaways.

And finally, my point score shall be completely eradicated!! All the way to 0 baby!. All in the name of gift-giving. I broke 200+, so I've hit my point goal. I have no more point goals, back to being an average consumer.

so, what's a guy to do with enough points to buy one of every baby in Pokemon? Give some away, of course!

So let's see. Who gets what?

(238)

Asilynne: Ha #1 on my list. I guess after all those late night sexytime talks, you've proven to be a happy lil
    ol girl with a love for dogs and what not. So, I'm getting you a Poochyena n_n.

Not really. But here's 7 points to buy your own dog

(231)

Blademaster: Oh Blade blade blade. Over 1 million traded XD~ Insults, that is. BTW you still have points to claim for your work.
    And you'll need more points cause your list is always huge. So here's 9 points

(222)

Charles Legend: Do not fear m'boy! Our battle will soon be reffed once again.So don't give up on it yet. Glad you stayed long enough to receive these 6 points as well .

(216)

Chris 2.1: I still dunno how the hell yer so good at Contests. It's crazy. And your battles are fun to read/write as well. 6 points for you!

(210)

Classy_cat: Yer not in enough battles. But then again you said you were taking it easy here. So fine. I'll drop 5 points in your account.

(205)

Crazy Elf Boy: Elf wtf? You need no points. Yer already in second place. I'm not giving you any points. But you have been doing an impressive reffing stint. So here's 9 points for you.

(196)

Crystal Tears: My rage filled Canuck. Hrm Wolverine much? Anyway, you need to come back and stop hiding, specially now since it's gift giving time and you have 6 points to claim.

(190)

Dragonis: You kill me man! 100 round Safari Zone! We can make this happen! Just for toughing it out you get 8 points XD

(182)

Green Lanturn: Lanturn . Neener neener. I need to battle you again. Here's 6 points. Just cause I loves green

(176)

Greyfox: Alright. Mr Ninja Evaporator. You need to stay. Like for a long long time. Would 5 points help? Bribery's fine by me

(171)

Heald: Where'd ya go? I miss you so. Its been like this forever, 5 points for you!

(166)

Houndoom_Lover: HOUNDY POST!...LOL Sorry, residual effect there xD. You get 7 points to be merry with.

(159)

Knight of Time: Yo Kyle. I know yer on break, but man here's 5 points. Better than 1, you know.

(154)

Lune the Guardian: OLD TIMERS MUST HAVE HUGE NUMBERS! 5 points to you too, cause I'm just that kinda guy .

(149)

MeLoVeGhOsTs: You really think I was gonna give you anything? Ha I got a Finneon and a Barboach and you have nothing to show for it
    Fine, I guess for being a good sport about the Gym Leader stuff and hustling as much as you can without bolded name tendencies, You can have 9 points

(140)

Mew Master: >> You already know how I feel about me giving you 8 points. If you don't, then figure it out!

(132)

Mikachu Yukitatsu: You sir, need to explore ASB more . When you have the time and energy to of course. So 5 points will help make things easier.

(127)

Mystic_clown: Ahh. You get 7 points. Why Because of the fact that you own a Slugma that coulda killed both Asi and CT. That was great, and I guess Australians rock harder than Man-asses people .

(120)

Phoenixsong: I can finally pay you back what I owe! 6 points for you! That joke will never end XD. wait, I guess it did now. Damn !!

(114)

Rossymore: Oh boy. Rossy Rossy. We're finally fighting and you've carved a (soft) place for yoursle here. It'll be more sustained with time. But you dun really have many points...and you already got a Bug Type..
    So take these 8 points and figure out the rest of your 1 type team + Sohnanu xD.

(106)

The_Missing_Link: You're back on a part time basis. So 5 points is ample for part time worker

(101)

Ultimate Charizard: GAV COME BACK :O! 5 points right here..:ets trap:: I'll get him to comes back

(96)

Weasel Overlord: ITS BIG WEEZY! 6 points cuz yer so fun and mean to me at the same time.

(90)

Wolfsong: Can I give you 5 points? Is that ok. I heard the last time someone gave you points you ripped their fingers out through the keyboard. S'why I'm poking the Keyboard with a pencil, just to make sure...

(85)

Alright. That's all for now......I can get back to 100 pretty fast. Might be a part II!
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 15th June 2009 at 09:55 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Cool beans. I can really use those points. Thanks dude.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Thanks Darkly my friend, but my break hasn't offically started yet (this is starting to remind me of the message you get in the first 7 castles in SMB).

I'll save the points for now, been pondering on using them to either get an Electivire, or to get a couple of Belly Drum users (MLG, my battle with you definitely gave me interest in a select couple of Pokemon that can learn Belly Drum, BTW), anyway, I'll be banking later.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sweet! I was hoping to get a Paras but a Yanmega seems cool enough. And now I have points!

Thank you both!

You must fear the Reaper! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Thanks MLG, i'll use him with care.

Thanks, Mod Team. I'll cherish these gifts forever! Or at least until I get drunk and give 'em away back to you guys without realizing it. Yay!
    -Grey

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yay christmas trees! And 6 points, that will definately come in handy!

I suppose since i wasnt able to really give gifts last time i should make up for it this time.

So lets see, who have a battled with, whose reffed my matches, who do i want to give to....

Mike Mysterio: You've got a small team, let's add to that! Plus ya beat me in battle! So, lets go ahead and give you my male Primeape named Frank-N-Furter!

IceCold:I think my Nidoran F Jolie will make a good addition to your team as you dont have a poison (and future groud) type

Darkly: What do you give a mod with a lot? And the bad thing is i dont know whats on your team How about my male Castform, Nef! (somehow i doubt you have one )

Charles Legend: You and i have battled on countless occassion, only ever finishing once. I see you dont really have a bug, so take my Kricketot, a female named Juniper!

Rossy: i think you've reffed battles of mine, if not, you're just a good contest opponent. So take my Yanma, a female named Jade.

MeLoveGhosts: I still have that green chinchou you gave me, and it's still not a lanturn. Either way, let me give you something this time, my male Sableye named Dynamo!

If I give anymore, I'll have nothing But i may still now that i have a few points.

Yay christmas!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer

Erm...another Yanma...thanks! I might use it as a reserve just in case I need a Basic Stage.

This could help me a lot! Also, do you mind if I change it's gender to male. A male and female Yanma could be helpful! ;D

I'll keep the nickname!

Veteran Trainer

Lantrun: O.o Wha do you mean? Vs Seeker has my whole team listed. But no I dun have a Castform and that's awesome! XD I love Castforms! Yes This is fantastic!

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Thanks for the Sableye! I was wondering on getting a new ghost pokemon since my Froslass is getting a tad to familiar. Sableye should be worth a try, it definitly looks cool.

The real Shonta Moderator

Awww. Thanks, DL. And I really should be in more battles.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Blademaster: Oh Blade blade blade. Over 1 million traded XD~ Insults, that is. BTW you still have points to claim for your work. And you'll need more points cause your list is always huge. So here's 9 points
    Daw, shucks. Thanks, Darkly.

Blademaster: One of my favorite opponents. I'll give my female Whismur. I know it looks stupid, but Exploud is one hell of a powerhorse. It has an awesome movepool aswell.
    WHY DO YOU KEEP GIVING ME NORMAL POKEMON YOU BASTARD?!?! XD

Wait, didn't you give me this Whismur once before? I know someone gave me a Whismur here before...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Advanced Trainer

Thanks GL, do you mind if I change his name?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

fist thank you MLG for the Cubone thought I never rally used one in the games that much I do like it.

thanks for the Points Darky

GL thanks for the Kricketot oh and I do have a bug what do you think my Forretress is? but that's ok since I been thinking of having a Kricketune on my team because Nando has a Kricketune.

now for my gifts

Wolfsong: I give you a female Riolu.

Mike Mysterio: I give you Meltdown my Male Camerupt, also if your up for it let's have a Farfetch'd dual.

Chaos_Redefined: I give you Splinter my Rattata.

MLG: I give you Cannonball 26 my Genderless shinny Voltorb, since you don't have any Electric types.

Darky: You get a swift kick in the rear, LOL XD J/k I'll get you an egg or something once I get more points.

Rossy: I'll get you a Paras once I get some more points

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Advanced Trainer

Thanks Charles, i'll take care of him.

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

OOoh, Darky, you card you. You're always naggin' me to post ^w^ These points will be put to tasty good use. Thank you!!

And MLG! An Aron! ^w^ What should I name him? He's great :3 *nibbles on his head as I go to claim him*
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yay thanks MLG and Dark ^-^ Gifts are awesome! Heres my gift list, I may be adding more as I think of them.

Ben: For you I have a shiny Luntone <3333 "Moon, symbolizes mystery, secrets, and the unknown." Hope you like it ^-^

Elf: Since you wanted one heres a crazy little Rotom for you! ;D

Sie: I think I remember that you like these so heres an Absol for you <3

Gav: I know you like starters and unless Im stupid this is a starter, I hope you dont have it already XD (totodile replaced with a Female Piplup named Sashimi and yes you hve to keep the nickname since its Sushi's twin sister XD) If you do let me know and Ill exchange it for something else XD

Bex: I know you dont have a lot on your team atm, so I think its pretty safe to give you something ;D Im not sure what you would want but heres a Clampearl!

Ill do more when I think of some more and get some more pokemanz!! <333 So if your not listed give me some time XD

Edited for sexy starter switching!
    Last edited by Asilynne; 20th June 2009 at 12:51 PM.

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Veteran Trainer

Totodile is so not a starter..

*snicker*

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Where's mine Asi? XD

So many people giving me stuff and I can't do anything to do it back.

I might buy some Eggs!

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Actually, it is DL. In gold and silver.

Thank you so much Asi ^_^
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

-.-' my excuse is that i wanted to give out to so many people and i had to leave for work soon after

Rossy, i didnt even realize you had just been given a yanma breeding time! lol

Darkly, like i said, i was an idiot, i was looking at sigs

Mike, of course you can rename him

Charles...same excuse

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

No don't tell her that! XD Damnit I wanted to see how she'd freak out xd.

Entertaining quotes!

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*pops out of away-ness* ZOMG 6 POINTS!! THANKS DL! I'll try not to whip you so much for a few weeks, eh? I'll give out my gifties when I'm not so inundated with guesticles. ♥ *pops back into away-ness*

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer

No I did not Blade, I only purchased her about a month or two ago. It just wasn't my style. But loudmouth pokemon seem like your thing *snicker*

Thanks for the Voltorb Charles, I used one before (an electrode that is), but I think I'll give it another go.

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

Phoenixsong: Here, have a male Koffing. *bolts*

Phoenixsong: I can finally pay you back what I owe! 6 points for you! That joke will never end XD. wait, I guess it did now. Damn !!
    Aww, thanks, you guys. Money is always cool. And I'm not terribly fond of Koffing, but hey, I said that about Drowzee and I have to admit that mine's grown on me now. You never know about something until you try, right?

Aaaanyway, got a few gifts to give of my own. Just a few, mind you. And since I'm too lazy to go crawl through the VS Seeker and have no idea what anyone would possibly want, we's just gonna have us another of those good ole fashion' tree gift free-for-alls. So the following people:

Darkly
    MLG
    Asi
    Blade
    Wolfsong
    Mew Master

may choose one each of the following Pokémon to do with as they please (lapdances?!):

Relicanth M
    Kangaskhan F
    Gible F
    Sneasel M
    Makuhita F
    Mantyke F
    Piplup F

All of those are pretty bitchin' pokeymans in their own right and I considered keeping most of them, but I already have a Garchomp in my other ASB team and intend to get some of the others for that team as well (rrgh I love Kangaskhan but the other ASB allows sig moves and I already have a crazy Kanga sig waiting in the wings, so it has to go there). Tryin' to cut down on repeats, you know.

Oh, and in addition to whichever pokeymans he chooses Denn can take a swift and brutal kick in the seat of the pants polite reminder that I'd appreciate an SZ update.

Also, I've finally made up my mind. In keeping with the whole "cutting down on repeats" deal, Chris, if you want my Buizel (male, named Whitewater) you can just have him as a gift. Already have a Floatzel elsewhere and don't really need another one, TBH. If you don't want him after all he can just go up in the free-for-all list instead, but you get first dibs on 'im.

There. Merry June and go fight it out amongst yourselves. There is a slim chance that I could have more gifts/more people to give to later, so we'll see.

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong: You've always been nice to me. Have a Shellder. It's male too!
    Thanks. I'll take good care of him.

Wolfsong: Can I give you 5 points? Is that ok. I heard the last time someone gave you points you ripped their fingers out through the keyboard. S'why I'm poking the Keyboard with a pencil, just to make sure...
    Thanks for the points. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post
    Wolfsong: I give you a female Riolu.
    Thanks, i'll take care of her.

Edit: Thanks Phoenixsong, I'll take Gible.

MLG, I want you to have my shiny F Rhyhorn Sela.

DL, I want you to have my M aron Ironhide

Charles, I hope you like Greg my genderless Rotom.

Phoenixsong, I want you to have my female swablu Euphony
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 16th June 2009 at 12:33 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer

I'll take the Mantyke. Thanks a lot Phoenix

EDIT: Thanks, I was actually going to buy a Rhydon. Saves me the effort! Thanks a bunch.

Alright, these guys are pending approval, so don't go running off with 'em yet. But my gifts to you five:

Chris 2.1, for being a pretty cool kid who never leaves when he says he is, I'm giving you a gible [m]. Because you don't have any ground-types.

DarkestLight
    , I'm giving you Stahlinsekt, my forretress [m]. Because I don't want him, and you don't have him... so therefore, you get him. Yay!

MeLoVeGhOsTs, since you use her soooo often, I'm just gonna give her to you: here is Ai, your cleffa [f].

Mew Master, we've had our differences and our disagreements and what-not; also, I hate you. That's why I'm giving you phanpy [f]. Because she also hates you.

Weasel Overlord, you're not a lord, you're a lady. That's why I'm giving you a sableye [m]. Because that makes sense.

Now, because I'm an egotistical jerkface, I'm gonna post my wishlist so's that you kids at home can know what I want. =3

Egotistical Jerkface List
    Beldum
    Cleffa
    Cubone
    Magby
    Spinarak
    Last edited by Greyfox; 27th June 2009 at 11:20 AM.
    -Grey

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

A'ight, cool (and thanks for the Swablu!). Updated list, then:

Darkly
    Asi
    Blade
    Mew Master

may choose one each of the following Pokémon to do with as they please:

Relicanth M
    Kangaskhan F
    Sneasel M
    Makuhita F
    Piplup F

And a Buizel (M) for Chris. Get 'em while they're hot, suckas.

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Master Trainer

Cool beans. She's my winning match!

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ill take the relicanth please ^-^ Thanks Pheonix! I owe you one ^v^

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Awesome I'll take the Buizel! Thats really kind. And Grey the Gible is much appreciated, I'll try the wee guy out!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

You don't owe me anything, Phoenix... But if you insist, I suppose I wouldn't mind having a Dark-type Pokemon...

OK, I'd like the Sneasel, please.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Veteran Trainer

..KANGA! KANGA KANGA KANGA!

My god that made my day And I finally have Steel types! This shall be great

Lemme get some more matches done so I can get more points...
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 16th June 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Entertaining quotes!