Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 8-7-04 to 22-2-05 archive 35 Galloping Heebeejeebies Road, Smiley Town

Default 8-7-04 to 22-2-05 archive 35 Galloping Heebeejeebies Road, Smiley Town

Good. My mom's been in the hospital for a month, and she'll soon be in a nursing home [she's only 48], but I'm fine. And yourself?

Oh, and I almost forgot, I POST PRETTY STORY EVERYONE READ!!!11shift+4

o_0
    jimm
    Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    The decapitated mole is a fruit loop.

You heard it here first, folks!

3-time winner of Fanfic's "Oddest Writer" award!

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*kicks hiney* How are you liking next thursday???

Damn thats not good about your mum. Prayin for ya dude.

Next time someone needs to remind me not to post examples of spam... its encouraging.

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well, I haven't exactly had the best last few days, but it's been worse for my dog. On the Fourth of July, she was extremely lethargic, and we took her to the vet last night. We expected that she had a sore throat, or something. The diagnosis? An auto-immune disorder.

That night she had a blood transfusion, along with a drug called pregnazone that's suppose to help her body accept the new blood better. Now we have to take her to the local animal hospital just about every day, and when we bring her home for the night, she has to keep a catheter in her leg in case she ends up needing another transfusion. She's one unhappy dog right now.

And do you know what the worst part is? She's not even four yet, and they're giving her a maximum of a few more years to live. Plus, she's only got about a 50/50 chance of making it out of this crisis. My mom cries almost every night, and I have to hold back the tears. It's painful.

So, uh... how're you all?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer

Why is it that so much bad stuff is happening to everyone latley? It's just so sad! Man, and I thought my life was weird.

Prayin 4 u all

2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm sorry to hear about this stuff. I hope your dog gets better, m_p, and I hope your mum will be fine, TDM.

Me? Nothing much going on, really. I'm seeing Harry Potter tonight, should be good.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Thanks, PancaKe and ms. I really appreciate it. She seems a little bit better today, actually. The jaundice (caused by the destruction of red blood cells) is slowly clearing up. She was literally yellow two days ago, but now she's regaining her pinkish skin color. Of course, she's got a blood test soon, so we'll see how everything is then. We're trying not to be overly optimistic, just in case...

*checks computer clock* Hey, it's 3 A.M. Thursday... how are you, TDM? Did you enjoy your time-travelling experience?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

HOORAY! I'M HAPPY!

Tada! Yeah, life is good for me at the moment. School finished about an hour ago for the holidays so that means I get to relax and maybe even SLEEP! Awesomeness!!! Seeing Shrek 2 tomorrow night so hopefully it'll be good, I've seen the other two big movies recently (Harry Potter was awesome and Spiderman 2 was pretty good) so this will complete my movie-spree.

As for you guys tdm and mr_pikachu, I'm sorry to hear about all the bad stuff that's going on, but don't worry! Things will look up!

Cheerio people!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Master Trainer

I've seen Shrek 2 - its not a bad movie. Number 1 is totally better tho IMHO.

How was Harry Potter, ada? Worth seeing? I havent seen it yet - my family will probably go to watch it soon tho.

2009 Silver Pencils:

Yeh, Thursday's been good to me so far. I just hope it stays that way and--*looks out window*--Oh crap. It's raining.

So aaanywho... yeh, my mom should be fine, thanks. She's going into rehab, so we hope she'll get better soon and stuff.

And I heard mixed reviews for Shrek 2. My friends said it rocked, my cousin and uncle said it sucked. I personally thought it looked stupid, so I'm just gonna wait 'till it comes out on vhs/dvd. Anyone seen Spidey 2? Saw it on opening day [AKA last wednesday, which is a weird day to start a movie on] and I thought it was better than the first.

And sorry about your dog, mr p. I would go crazy if that happened to my dog, cuz i love dogs and such, and we've had him since I was 10...

o_0
    jimm

o_0
    jimm

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

One of my friends took me to see Spiderman 2 the other day, and it was pretty good, despite the fact that I had to leave during the main fight scene because of a call about my dog. But I pretty much got the gist of what happened.

And now, an update on my dog. She's had her blood work done once today, and it's looking pretty good... she'll have another one later. The problem is, we won't really be sure whether or not the blood's being accepted by her system for a few weeks, now. But we're trying to enjoy her as much as possible, and make sure she's comfortable. But we think she's doing better, for now. We're just keeping the faith.

Hope your mom'll be okay, TDM. Just keep up your support for her, and do what you can. I wish you all luck in the future.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Aww... hope your dog makes it, mr_pikachu. Topics like this are so depressing... what a "smiley town"...

I'm doing pretty fine though.
    The Quest for the Legends

Chapter seventy-seven, THE END, up!

Also check out the spin-off, Scyther's Story, as well as its sequel, The Fall of a Leader.

Morphic
    Winner of six 2008 Silver Pencils, including Best Fiction Overall and Best Plot
    Now concluded with chapter fourteen!

Random Drop-By Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Prayers and Best Wishes to y'all. As great people I think things will work out for you guys.

I saw Spiderman2 and liked it, tho i liked the first one more. sry ^^'
    What I really want to see is Dodgeball but I still haven't seen it.
    Anyway, overall I'm doing just fine. Finally got a job this summer, last week, working for my uncle at 7 bucks/hr. i'll take it, it's office work mostly. i miss my best friend/little brother cuz he's been in Peru since June 4th. he'll be back in a week or so. i also miss my girlfriend who just visited from phoenix not too long ago. long distance is hard, but possible people! i'll get to see her all through school at arizona. in my spare time i'm w/ friends mostly and figuring out what a horrible halo player i am =).

dratini by day

haunter by night

Best. Forum. Ever.

Banned

I love dogs and I hope yours gets better mrpika! I love dogs and I feel for them. I bet things will get better.

We'll my friends brother has a recording studio and hes letting me go there and record my cd. It will most likely take all summer to get it finished since I been writing so much for it and it should take some times to get the melodys and such in place. Should be fun and can't wait to have it recorded and done.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

Hi. I'm Mewfour. I disappeared a few months ago and don't plan on returning too soon. For those of you who don't know me, good. For those of you who have had the displeasure of crassing my path, rest easy and know that I'm not planning on returning for a looooooooong time yet.

It's been raining here in Edmonton, and damn, is it ever raining. And lucky lucky me, the only room in the basement that's sprung a leak is mine. It's in there somethere, I still haven't found it.

Anyway, me equals annoyed. For those who;ve followed my long and sordid exploits on TPM, they know I'm a big wrestling fan. And you can imagine the pain I'm having to watch Bradshaw lug around the WWE title. I mean, it's Bradshaw as WWE champ........... Bradshaw. Just thinking of the very concept makes my brain bleed. Violently.

Speaking of horror-induced hemmorages......

I'm feeling waaaaaay messed up in the head today. So what else is new? I left TPM again to work on my fic library, and I can't get a damn thing down. I try to write, but noooooo, I've jst gotta watch the same wrasslin match over again. But nooooooooo, I've just gotta go to Gamefaqs and whine and ***** and argue with the freaks and losers that inhabit their message boards. I know, I'm pathetic. Maybe if I could only get my laptop fixed my ficcing troubles would be over. But you know me, always saying "Oh I'll do it later. I don't wannnaaaa........." *sigh* I doubt I'll ever learn. To get a basic picture of what's running through my twisted head, dowload "Mistakes" by Godsmack. That's pretty much what I'm like right now. I mean, I'm watching Smackdown instead of finishing Bloody Sword. SMACKDOWN. Forget about being a lazy procrastinator, watching SmackDown is the ultime rock bottom of loserdom.

Well, that's all the self-loathing hate and banter from yours truly. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm back off to my busy schedule of slowly decaying.... mmmm.... brainrot.....
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Speaking of music-- I recently broke off from my band because two of the four members wanted to get four more members in the band and 'go ska.' I'm in utter disgust at ska music, so me and the other dude that opposed said "**** it-- we're out" and right now we're in our own two man band looking for a bassist and a vocalist/back up guitar.

It's sort of good for us though, because previously we were a more energetic punk band, almost on the poppy side-- but with the two that forced that influence on us, we've gone basically metal.
    This guy's a god on guitar too-- we can do a whole bunch of Metallica duo's, like Master of Puppets, One, etc.

If anyone hasn't figured it out, I play drums, have been playing for like a year. Our band is now nameless again, because they took our band name... Heh, we were called "Red Light," but that's changed now.
    Band Names People Have Suggested:
    -Wanda Got An Abortion
    -Green Means Go
    -Leave the Beaver tagline: when muff ain't doin' you no good.
    -Adolf Got A Record Deal
    -Exhale
    -****bean and the Sock Bunnies
    -Cyndrilical Means Of Penile Explosion

And that's about all I can think of right now... We had a whole shitload of hilarious submissions-- but we were going for a more serious band title.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hello! I'm Airen(duh). It's not my real name, but not to say that my reall name isn't wierd too. Anywaus, I just got my driver's permit today and everyone's really scared. I'm not too bad of a driver, though. Anyways, I have five cyute kittens now. One of the cats got out and came back with a lot of romeos. Anyways, I'm really liking having them around. They'll be four weeks old this Saturday. Three are golden tabbies and the other two are black. I'm writing a story that I'm really into. I'd only lose interest in it if I siddenly started hating it, but what's the cances of that happening. I'm a bit unnerved, though. I really want to have finished it, but it makes me crazy when I feel like I'm drifting away from it. But I'm clinging onto it like a Sprcial Dark Chocolate Hershey's(sp?) bar.

I'm borrowing a shool laptop(mom's a SE teacher) to work on it away from home because I travel a lot in summer. The only thing that bugs me is how little I feel that I accomplish while I'm away... Well, that's some insane rambles from me, I'll try not to take up anymore board space... Tonight... Adios!
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Master Trainer

Nice to see people r replying.

I have this weird virus, called Worm/Agobot.22.BN and it stops me posting here a lot of the time. I havent been able to post here for like , 2 days! It's EVIL EVIL EVIL.

If anybody knows anything about it please share! Especially if you know how to get rid of it (without formatting C)

2009 Silver Pencils:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well, first of all, what you have is technically a worm, not a virus. That means it won't infect other files on your computer. The bad news is that it can still create copies of itself, and send the copies to other computers on your network (if you're on a network, that is). It can also spread via Internet Relay Chat, which I assume is like AIM, for example. (That's an assumption; I don't really know what IRC means exactly. It sounds right, though.)

Okay, your worm name is Agobot... let's see... I haven't found the exact name you gave, but I did find a page specifically on Agobot-type worms. Hopefully the information listed here can help you:

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/agobot.shtml

This web page branches off into several parts with different information and fixes for the individual Agobot types. Hopefully this information will help you. Good luck in getting rid of that worm!

EDIT: btw, later today we're taking my dog to get another blood test. This one should show us whether or not she's really improving. Needless to say, I'm praying like crazy for her.

We also looked at a book that had information about her condition. Supposedly it gives only a 40% survival rate. I hope my dog is one of the lucky ones...
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

The page wont load! thats sooo evil!!!

I went formal shopping today , i didnt' get a dress but i got a hooded jacket, and the hood has ears. and I got a warm beanie

2009 Silver Pencils:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

The page won't load? That's weird... the link I posted works fine on my comp.

Okay, I'll try again, in a different way. Beware, for I am now going to copy and paste all of the relevant material onto this post. Here it comes...

Oh, wait... maybe I should just PM it to you. Would that be better? I wouldn't want to clog up the thread with stuff that no one else has any interest in.

I hope you enjoyed your shopping, though. The hood has ears? I'd never heard of something like that. Must be nice, though, in cold weather. That is, if you even have cold weather in Australia. It's not like I've ever seen a movie with snow there.

If you like, I can PM the info I gathered to you. I'll be putting it all in one place, just so I can have easy access if you decide you'd like it. See ya!

EDIT: I was able to compile the info faster than I thought, so I just went ahead and sent it. Sorry if I'm jumping the gun, but I figured you'd want it as soon as possible. I really hope it helps, even though it is rather complex.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

So...

who likes stuff?

PS thanks so much for the info mr_pika, and dude, u got something we can call ya thats shorter than mr pikachu???

2009 Silver Pencils:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I like stuff! Do you like stuff? What is stuff anyway? Just kidding.

Anyway, I'd better talk about something. For some reason, we seem to be getting nice-sized assignments right at the beginning of term. School promo video in Japanese, writing and performing a comedy for Literature, calculating our houses' electricity comsumption per month (that's for Science)... Yes, they're all pretty weird. Lucky people on holidays.
    mistysakura
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)

Glitter (one-shot).

Master Trainer

Heck, we got a ton of english assignments suddenly. They're all due the first day back of term, which is next tuesday. Guess who hasnt' started

2009 Silver Pencils:

I'm just glad of two things. 1: School's out for me until September. Hah! and 2: I passed all my classes. I got 3 D's, an A, a B and a C, but I passed goddamn it!!!

And I like stuff too.

And yay I'm happy cause my mom can talk [mostly] now in something besides a whisper, and can make complete sentences, and can use her left arm all teh way, and can sort of use her right arm[which she couldn't do when she was home here]!!!!! I love improvements.

o_0
    jimm

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Banned

Same here, school in September. I just barely passed everything with D's and then I failed Earth Science so I get to repeat it. The teacher is to serious and needs to have a sense of humor. He never laughs at anything and it seems he has a giant stick up his butt all the time. I pranked him once and he got mad but he never found out I did it...it was fun! I kind of want to go back to school, but only for a week so I can see my friends.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

No problem, Tara. And you already have a name shorter than mr_pikachu! It's mr_pika! You said it yourself... If you'd like, you can call me Brian, I suppose. Though that's not much better than mr_pika...

I'm glad your mom's doing better, TDM. That's great news.

And now, an update on my dog:

She had a blood test last Monday, but I didn't post about it because I already had the last post... -_-; Anyway, the test went well. She needed at least a 35 in this one count (I think it might've been red blood cells), and she got 40. I'm so happy! She'll still have a lifespan far shorter than normal, but still... it's great that she'll be around for at least awhile longer.

In a related story, our vacation is cancelled, since we had to stay home with our sick dog... The last day of said vacation would have been yesterday. I'm just thankful we didn't leave a day sooner than we had planned, or else our dog would've died while we were away. But that DIDN'T HAPPEN! *jumps around wildly*

School's only a month away, though... *slumps shoulders*
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Heh ... no assignments for me at all. I'm still on holidays. Hey Tara, Ada, when did you guys go back? I thought you were still on holidays?

Just watching everyone talk about grades and stuff made me wonder what year at school we're all in? I'm in Year 11 myself, but what is everyone else in?

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Banned

Well this year im finally getting into 11th. I have a feeling I may fail it but I hope not. 11th is supposed to be the hardest out of everything since you take most of the tests that determine if you graduate. Also Mr.Pika, its great that your dog is getting better! Hope your dog lasts as long as possible!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm in Year 10, and I expect all the teachers will start talking about subject choices some time soon, and we'll have to try very hard to ignore them/ don't get stressed out. By the way, I went back to school this week. It's been alright so far. On a semi-related note, I'm having my first singing lesson next Monday, I'm so excted!

Glad to hear your mom's better, Jimm (that's your name?), and it's cool your dog's going good, mr_pika.
    mistysakura

Glitter (one-shot).

Why am I cold? It's 60 degrees in here.

Sooo.... anywho, I'm not sure what year this is, since we don't call it that in America, but at the end of the summer I'll be starting 9th grade in the new High School. I don't get it. We [the city of Nashua] spent millions of dollars building a gigantic new high school, with 3 gyms, 2 greenhouses, restaurants, a bank, and more, but now we're so overbudgeted that they were talking about closing an elementary school [the one I went to, I might add], getting rid of kindergarten entirely, and not providing bus transportation for High Schoolers [and I can't drive for two more years!]. The people put a stop to that, so they found other solutions, but now they're overbudget again and want to get rid of all sports and extracurricular activities for High Schools.

It's bull.

And yes, my name is Jimm. 8)

o_0
    jimm

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Banned

hey all.

I'm in Year 9 over here, a puny little 14 yr old

Our school system is changing from three tier to two tier - we broke last week for 8 WEEKS!
    Soz, prolly don't seem like much to you guys, but heck, we normally only get six weeks off, so it's great news for me

Music wise, a couple of months ago I started up my own band (lot's of time to practise!) and we're playing at the local balloon festival (big stuff) next year in August. We can't do it this year because Ronan Keating (yuck) is here. I'm going to accidentally die the die before and then come back to life agin afterwards
    Our band is currently nameless which could also be why we couldn't play this year, but that don't matter. Does it? Prolly don't mean much to you, but our band is:
    Andrew (me) = Lead guitar + backup vocals
    Glen = Rhythm guitar + lead vocals
    Jonathan = Bass
    Hubert = Drums

We play metal stuff, and we've sent of to a couple of recording studios; we prolly won't get signed cos we're too young; we sent off with our sort of, temporary name 'Bloodlust' but we're prolly gonna change it... suggestions?
    Some of the people that live near and know Glen are only 15 though, and they've been given a temporary record deal, so there's hope for us yet.

Meh, life's good...

Also music-wise, I passed my Grade 5 Piano and my Grade 4 drums! Yay! Do any of you lot play instruments? I'll start us off:

Drums <> Guitar <> Bass <> Piano/Keyboard <> Recorder <> Saxophpone

Glad to hear your dog's OK mr_pikachu... our dog died two years ago, but we haven't really had too good luck with pets...
    Our dog and one of our rabbits died two years ago, another one of our rabbits and one of our guinea pigs died last year
    At the moment though, we've got two rabbits and two guinea pigs, and they're doing alright, so yeah...

Hey hey hey.

.. or is it

either way lets make this town smiley again, sorta like my household recently.

Put my cat on a new diet today, some science diet thing that seemed pretty amazing when my friend gave it to his cat so lets see if it can get my 15yr old cat off my chair and outside (if we get lucky), NOTE: the cat is older than me.

Good to hear your dog is ok Brian.. or whatever

Metal band eh snorlax, sounds cool.. just don't go down the Metallica end of metal or i shall beat your skull in with a sledgehammer which will make this a very unsmiley town
    One more round; one more low.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Thanks Immortal, ms, Snorlax, and Leon. I appreciate you guys' support. She hasn't improved much recently, but she's still doing much, much better than she was. We're really starting to get hopeful at this point that she'll break out of this crisis, despite the fact that we're guarding against an extreme letdown. It's hard not to be happy right now.

I'm heading into my freshman year of college (we have 12 years of regular school here in America, plus kindergarten). It's gonna be fun being the youngest freshman there.

Possible name for a metal band: Fluffy Pillows.

No? That won't work? Uh... Bloody Pillows? Or howabout this: Used Organ Salesmen. Twisted, and with multiple possible meanings!

Remember, you're in Smiley Town, so frowning is against the law!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

How about "Dirty Pillows," I'm sure it's already taken...

Speaking of pets, anyone here got a lot? I used to have tons, but the little kids are getting older, so we aren't that pet-abundant anymore. At our prime we had two guinea pigs, five rabbits, one hamster, fifteen assorted fish, and an old cat. Well, the old cat died of old age, the fish didn't live very long because, well, they're fish-- the two guinea pigs both died of old age and one of the rabbits died as well.

Originally, we only had four rabbits, but one day one of my friends knocked on my door-- a female friend of mine, and she had a rabbit with her and it looked so weak and cold. She had found it outside, and she didn't want it to die, and she knew I had rabbits so she brought it over. So, we nursed it back to health and became my favorite rabbit because it was very calm and trusting. Well, worse came to worse, and it eventually died from a hereditary skin disease, where it's skin became enflamed and sores opened up on it's body. So, we tried to help it out by washing it often, but eventually it died.

So now, we just have the four bunnies named: Bunbun, Fuzzbun, Littlebun and Donkeybun-- and the one that died was named Oliverbun, because she was an orphan, so to speak.
    Oh, and one hamster named Hammy Etta von Smellyballs.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Master Trainer

Should I have coloured writing? Hmm...

Anyway...

Pets? Um, I have a dog, a REALLY CUTE DOG named Angie. She's my beautiful dog.

And we used to have three guinnea pigs. Split into guys and girls. Now we have eight. So somebody got it wrong Their names are Midnight, Cloud, Casperjoinen (my brothers fault), Corriander, Cherry, Cloud (my brother named 2 the same), Cheeky and Runty. And they're all very cute.

2009 Silver Pencils:

Lets see, i've got my cat who is 15 now and still strong as all hell (she beat up the neighbours cat a few months ago, the ended up friends lol).

I also have fish which I share with my dad (7 fish all up, half of them are about 9), we had a fish that was 19 when i was little.
    One more round; one more low.

Banned

I have 3 dogs. I have one Pug named Bella Mafia who is 9 months old. Two chows one black one named Priscilla and is abour 4 years old and a brown one named Teddy who is 10 years old. I love them all and they all are strange. Right now were dog sitting my moms boss's pug Nemo and Nemo and Bella Mafia play all the time. They're crazy!

Today sucks all rain and thunder which I like but I couldn't go to this amusment park. Everytime we make plans to go out it rains like crazy.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

You're not alone with the rain and thunder. It's grey and wet and overcast here today, meaning for the umpteenth day I'm stuck in the house doing nothing but hanging around here and writing.

Oh, and Tara, you should have coloured writing! It's your thing!

Anyways, I have a dog called Ebony. She's a staffy crossed with a Golden Retriever, which makes her a kind of small black retriever. It's quite an odd mixture. She's awesome though, full of energy (usually too full of energy). Problem is that she's allergic to bees, and constantly tries to eat them ... that poses a bit of a problem though

Hope your dog keeps getting better, Brian. Keep hoping and praying!

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Thanks, Gavin. I really do appreciate it, especially with the most recent development...

Today we got another blood test back for my dog. This one wasn't as good as the first. She's now only three points above the borderline for her red blood cell count, so we have to keep a very close eye on her. Plus, they found she has too much fat, which means that her liver isn't working properly. That's a side effect of the very medicine she's taking to keep her alive. To top it off, her hair's thinning, and we think she could soon have bald patches and the like. So today wasn't the best of days.

Anyway, I have two dogs. One is 13, and the other one (who is sick) is 4 years old. They're both female poodles, and no, we don't give them those weird poodle cuts. They look cute the way they're groomed, not all fancy like some others.

And you need colored writing, Tara. You need it. It's your style. Takes me back to the golden days of LVH... ahhh... *slips into blissful memories*
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Wow. Keep praying hey. Isn't there anything at all you can do to help her out with the red blood cell thing, like different things you could feed her to increase the cell count?

Lisa the Legend