Thread: Hey Everybody! Remeber me?

Default Hey Everybody! Remeber me?

Hey people from TPM . Its been maybe a year since I last posted here (that I remember anyways). So lets just say it has been a year since I last posted here, has anything at all changed (nothing so far that I see has). As far as TCG's go, I still play a VERY little pokemon. I mostly play YGO and M:tG, so those that say I dont play any thinking games better think again (hey I like the way that sounded )

My decks are:

Pokemon: Dark Gengar
    YGO: Yata lock
    MtG: Red/Green - Goblin/Elves

So how has everybody been. I remember Roarkiller, ClickyPen, and Darkyouth. I hope to post a little more, but I have a feeling it wont happen unforunantly, I am at Pojo too much and work for a site full time so that leaves me with little time to come here any more

Clicky Pen left Pokémon.

o, it don't seem surprising. Alot of people prolly left. There are a few others I remember here but cant think of their names off the top of my head.

Do you remember me? I sure remember you.

yeah, I remember you. I think you started coming a few months before I left or something, but i do remember you.

Looking at your sig reminds me, if they bring the original blastoise back into the legal format I will play like old times again, I love blastoise decks. Also with nintendos new rules which completly screw over TR Zappy decks I have no powerful decks left. *sighs* I loved my TR Zappy deck *prays nintendo burns when it comes to their rules*.

I remember ya..

Also with nintendos new rules which completly screw over TR Zappy decks I have no powerful decks left.
    What rule do you mean?

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
    What rule do you mean?
    Metal's protection benefit and darkness' power benefit only applies to metal and dark pkmn respectively. Unfortunately, i believe the side effects still apply for all pkmn, otherwise it wouldnt be on print at all in the 1st place.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yoyoyo wb

Anyway I hav only just return 2 weeks ago and now you're back! Well I hav been MIA for half a year b4 returning ;P

Hope things will get lively here with you around

yeah, i remeber u, welcome back!

C R A P :gun: :wtf:

Banned

Hey, nice to see you again.
    If you can't come here all the time, just try to drop by like once every week or two. We need more ppl.

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hey, Tony welcome back! I never thought I'd see you around here ever again. Nice to see a familiar face, other than Roarkiller, Darkyouth and Zombie

.. Eh it's kinda bad that since my absence from TPM, all of the MTG players I knew left.. Aipom of Doom never posts here anymore, Clicky left, you left.. Jesus..

~SR
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Systematic Revolution
    Hey, Tony welcome back! I never thought I'd see you around here ever again. Nice to see a familiar face, other than Roarkiller, Darkyouth and Zombie

.. Eh it's kinda bad that since my absence from TPM, all of the MTG players I knew left.. Aipom of Doom never posts here anymore, Clicky left, you left.. Jesus..

~SR
    Yeah, true. U know, i know im not supposed to be saying anything out of fight club, but u know me, never follow rules where i can bend or break 'em. But u had better pick up with those posts, cuz 'some ppl' are calling u the inactive guy.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Banned

This is my first post in TCG, ever. Anyways, yes, I remember you. If I said I had good memories though, I would be lying. The only reason I remember you is because back when you registered, you and hydro(mod of gsc at that time) liked to get into alot of fights over stuff. I'm nearly positive it was you, and if not, another tyranitar with a number. And I seem to remember that you also had a friend that registered here, but I can't remember his name, I think it had "red" in it though.

Anyways, nice to have back.

Wow, I didn't know so many people knew me or would remember me. Hey, maybe I will try and be more active around here again, yeah I like that idea .

Solution, yeah that kinda sounds like me. I do have a tendancy to make enemies and get into fights alot on message boards, hence why i was banned from pojo 4-5 times .

Well its good to be back and I will try and be more active now, I will prolly post more than once or twice a week

Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Roarkiller
    Yeah, true. U know, i know im not supposed to be saying anything out of fight club, but u know me, never follow rules where i can bend or break 'em. But u had better pick up with those posts, cuz 'some ppl' are calling u the inactive guy.

If I am dubbed the inactive guy because I'm never around on weekends, then there is something wrong. It's not my fault my mother drags me all over the place on the weekends without my agreeing to it.

~SR

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Systematic Revolution
    If I am dubbed the inactive guy because I'm never around on weekends, then there is something wrong. It's not my fault my mother drags me all over the place on the weekends without my agreeing to it.

~SR
    Mama boy? lolz just joking....

Just wondering why you ain't online that much as you used to thats all ;P

Advanced Trainer

I was wondering that about you. Your name is still on my buddy list, but apparently you must have privacy on. My new AIM SN is xSt Anger 1825x

~SR