Thread: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Hybrid View

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CookieMonster View Post
    Ya i gave him it, and I got Charge Beam.. but Misty is NOt at the Cape D:
    I think your problem here is -

There is a trainer in the town that you have to talk to who tells you that the cape is a good spot for dates. He also mentions that Misty likes to go there sometimes. If you don't talk to him about it, she wont spawn.

Also, if you triggered the Suecune event thingi BEFORE you did the generator, you have to capture it BEFORE you can battle trigger Misty. Since that section is used for two events, you have to do them in order.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeun View Post
    I think your problem here is -

There is a trainer in the town that you have to talk to who tells you that the cape is a good spot for dates. He also mentions that Misty likes to go there sometimes. If you don't talk to him about it, she wont spawn.

Also, if you triggered the Suecune event thingi BEFORE you did the generator, you have to capture it BEFORE you can battle trigger Misty. Since that section is used for two events, you have to do them in order.
    Alright these are all great tips guys, and i really appreciate it, but i did talk to the guy, as a matter of fact of gone through and talked to every single person in Cerulean City, and I have also done everything for Suicune. Neither Suicune or Misty are showing up.

What happens if I did give the machine part to the generator guy before Cerulean, via cheat system?

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

This is what I did:

Firstly, I reached the Power Plant by going north of Lavender after going east from Saffron. I talked to the manager guy then got that phone call. I made my way over to Cerulean City and talked to that cape talkin' guy. Then I headed into the Gym and an increadibly racist voice read out the Grunt's lines. He left and I went to the bridge to confront him. I beat him, found the Machine Part after a few minutes (they changed the location the wankers!).

I returned back to the Power Plant and got the snazzy TM, then went back to Cerulean, went to the 'I have no regrets' virgins and found Misty at the Cape.

If you haven't done anything there, then do so, but if not, then just face all the other Gym Leaders and hope something happens.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CookieMonster View Post
    Alright these are all great tips guys, and i really appreciate it, but i did talk to the guy, as a matter of fact of gone through and talked to every single person in Cerulean City, and I have also done everything for Suicune. Neither Suicune or Misty are showing up.

What happens if I did give the machine part to the generator guy before Cerulean, via cheat system?
    CHEATING = BAD!!!!

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.