Thread: New Pokémon Snap

Hybrid View

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: New Pokémon Snap

I think I’ve got 8 places unlocked now? There’s definitely a glowy flower in each level. There was one underneath a Pokemon once. Had to throw apples at it to find it. There are ruins in some levels too that you need to take pics of.

I don’t like it when sometimes you think you’ve taken the most amazing pic, and prof Mirror thinks otherwise. Especially when you compare it to what’s in your Photodex.

Apparently I can’t upload a pic todsy I will find somewhere to host one later.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Default Re: New Pokémon Snap

Quote Originally Posted by ChobiChibi View Post
    I think I’ve got 8 places unlocked now? There’s definitely a glowy flower in each level. There was one underneath a Pokemon once. Had to throw apples at it to find it. There are ruins in some levels too that you need to take pics of.

I don’t like it when sometimes you think you’ve taken the most amazing pic, and prof Mirror thinks otherwise. Especially when you compare it to what’s in your Photodex.

Apparently I can’t upload a pic todsy I will find somewhere to host one later.
    I unlocked the spooky forest today, so I think I have unlocked 8 or 9 myself.

Yeah, the Professor not liking your cool pictures is annoying... I guess what counts the most are the size of the Pokemon and whether they look at you or not. Centralizing the image helps too. The other categories seem very arbitrary.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV