Thread: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

Threaded View

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

I don't even bother with Pokedex completion. I never have. But if you want to trade, you're always welcome to do so. I have a female Boldore who could make a good addition to someone's team (and would evolve upon trading, and I already have a Gigalith).

I was positively surprised by the story this time, it's like at least one member of the writing team actually knew what they were doing! But Nebby was the biggest guilt trip in my whole Pokemon history. ((Spoiler:) I just can't fulfill its wish, sorry.)

The game has had 2 scary moments for me so far: (Spoiler:) the totem Wishiwashi and the Lusamine/Nihilego fusion. It took me half an hour to beat the latter, by the way. Good thing their Pokemon weren't too aggressive, just awfully resilient (and my team was level 38 at that time).

Oh, and I loved Acerola's challenge even though I find Acerola herself rather creepy.

And Alolan Ninetales is great, but I really miss having a good Special-Attacking Fire type. I keep running into situations that would be easily resolved with a good Flamethrower or Heat Wave, but uh-oh... I don't have that now.

My current status: I finally have all 18 type-based Z-Crystals (plus 3 more) and have made it to the League, but I have a team of 14 level 40 Pokemon... Which means I have reached the most annoying part of the game: grinding in order to become strong enough to face the Elite Four. What levels should my Pokemon be in order to stand a decent chance?
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 24th January 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭