Thread: ASB Movelist

Hybrid View

Default Re: ASB Movelist

Ultimately, it's up to ref discretion, but I honestly think you can sketch anything you want, but that thing has to adhere to the rules of the pokemon universe.

So, sure, you could sketch, say, Mjolnir (Thor's hammer), but it's only really going to be just a pretty-looking hammer. It's not gonna be overly powerful or anything like that.
    -Grey

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Ultimately, it's up to ref discretion, but I honestly think you can sketch anything you want, but that thing has to adhere to the rules of the pokemon universe.

So, sure, you could sketch, say, Mjolnir (Thor's hammer), but it's only really going to be just a pretty-looking hammer. It's not gonna be overly powerful or anything like that.
    ...I'm tempted to catch a Smeargle at some point for that exact reason... An Avengers knockoff Smeargle would be the best thing ever xD

The hammer wouldn't be that useless though, it could summon thunder and use most of the bludgeoning-type moves with ease I should think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynder View Post
    ...I'm tempted to catch a Smeargle at some point for that exact reason... An Avengers knockoff Smeargle would be the best thing ever xD

The hammer wouldn't be that useless though, it could summon thunder and use most of the bludgeoning-type moves with ease I should think.
    Why stop there? Why not go full-on League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on it and have Smeargle sketch *all* the Avengers' gifts?
    -Grey