Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requests, anyone?^^;

Default Requests, anyone?^^;

Hi Ya'll!!
    I don't usually come around these parts, so I guess I would be considered new!^^;; Anyways, I need requests. They will just be pencil-sketches, because I don't want to go through the trouble of making comppy images.x_x;
    Well, here's what I'm looking for:
    Something different. Request something that..well, is creative.^_^ I'm only going to take one request-the one with the most creative request. Just private message me your request and I'll say if I decided on that or not.^~ You can post your request here, but private mesaging is bettah for me.^_^;;
    Okay, so..yeah I guess that's it. If you need examples of my art, you can visit my on-line comic, Pokéventures, or you can check out my website, Pokévalley.com . I'm charizard on there, of course. I made the splash, and the layouts and images on them.
    Hope I get something good! If I like it enough, I might color it in in colored pencil, too.^-^

Banned

The links don't work... At least not for me... I can't see anything.

Default eh..??

woah..o_O; the links should work just fine..>>;; lol
    well, if you cant see the links, maybe its because of my server switch, and you can see it before I can or something.^^;; I dunno.X3
    Anyways, I've attached an old picture I've done, its a Ponyta, but I'm not really fantastic at horses..although i CAN do them.^^ Actually, that's a great challenge for a picture.
    Oh yeah! Multiple pkmn in a picture would be great. I havent done a group piccy in a while..
    I'd really appreciate it if someone included dragon types, maybe a horse or two, hm..and maybe one with a dog-type stature.^^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Banned

Ack! I know who you are!!! You're the person who owns the comic with that blue Mew, Espeon, two Charizards, and Umbreon, and a Ditto nobody likes! Man... it IS odd that I can't see your stuff... o_O I used to be able to. I'd go to it through Chibi Kitties! ^^ Okays, you are definately one to make requests for! *shuffles off to PM a request*

Default ROFL!

Ack! I know who you are!!! You're the person who owns the comic with that blue Mew, Espeon, two Charizards, and Umbreon, and a Ditto nobody likes!
    XDXD!!!! "and a ditto nobody likes!" XDDDD!! LOL!! I'm glad you know who I am.^^;; Makes me feel noticed.^^;; I cant wait for your request!^^ I might do more then one if yours is really good, cause sketches dont take me much time to do at all.=)

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Could I have a guy whearing golden robes spikey black hair looks dsturbed with his left arm cut off and a big sword with an owl hilt next to him?

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Banned

Way to make a guy feel notice SM.... * slap * Anywho... i'll send a request

I got you're request, Deoxys Insano, and I'm on it!^_^;; The human might not look that good, cause really, I'm not that good at humans, but i'll give it a shot.^^;
    As for you, fireguardian, eh..sounds a little too complicated for me.^^;; sorry, but I will have to deny that request, cause I'm worst at humans and such.. but Deoxys Insano also included a pkmn, and that'll be fun to draw.^_~

Banned

Ah phooofy, I don't care. Draw it how ever you like. I'm using these pics for a Fan Fic named "Deoxyribonucleic". That's word is were Deoxys got its name.... well... just read the story when it comes out. Thankies!

Banned

if you get a chance, could you please draw a Pink Totodile in any pose?

Banned

XD thanks for the piccy. It's soo well done.... better then me, *hmph*

Default Pink? Yay!^^

yay! Sure, I'll do your pink totodile for ya.=) I'll do it in my new pastel pencils!^^
    Oh, and your welcome DI.=) (can I call ya that?X3)

Whee... are you still... I mean, could I... ? ^^

I don't ask for much. If you have the time, would you please draw an Arcie with black ear tips and blue eyes? And if you prefer to draw 2 pkmn interacting, you might add a Raikou, but no fighting pose please. ^^ We're friends.

Could you please draw me a blue Machop? *blinks Bambi eyes* But I wanted to see it fighting. Thanks.

Banned

please... just call me DUI... ^^;;, or Kris.

Okay DUI.XD ^^;; Anyways, great requests!=) I did the totodile, its attached.^~; Anyways, I'm working on the other 2 requests right now, so keep checking back!

Done with arcanine!^^ Sorry I didnt include raikou, but I've got alot of stuff ta do tonight..
    Anyways, I hope ya like it.^_~ I'll do the machop tomorrow.8)

Banned

Wow! Jawbreaker looks so cute! Thanks Chari!

^^ glad you like him.^_~ I didnt know that was his name.X3 Its a cute name.=)

Banned

What? DUI stands for Deoxys Uncontrollible Insano! Cool... The pick is of pokemon charas in our stories... SM's Weak Might... form what I can read it's pretty cool, but can be gory. Thankies!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Chari, if I'm correct, you did a request for me at the Pokemasters Ezboard and e-mailed it to me; I don't think I ever thanked you for that picture. ^^; I remember it because you live in Georgia too, so I think I've got the right Charizard. =) I was Pokemaster SAN, and I just wanted to say thanks, and I really liked the drawing. ^_~ I think it was a picture of a Ninetales, I could be wrong, though. ^^;

Also, you've done a great job on the rest of the requests you're getting. =) I really like the Arcanine picture, he looks sweet. The coloring on it is great, and the pose is good too! ^_^

Edit: Wrong color, and added a bit more into my post. ^^

Here's a challenge: Can you draw Mewtwo fighting Deoxys (With Mewtwo launching a Shadowball at Deoxys, you know, the Shadowball he uses in Super Smash Bros. Melee) in outer space (with good old planet earth in the background) with Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi watching? Thanks a lot in advance.

I *think* I remembah you, Sandslash and Ninetales.^^;; I think I might even still have that picture with me..=)
    It's been a while!^^*shakes hand* glad to meet ya. Thanks for the thanks.^^;; lol
    Anyways..woah..requests requests...O_O;; XD Well, they might all take a while, but I'll try to get them done asap.
    Woah, I gotta take a shower..X_X school tomorrow....

Take as long as you need. You have a life too, you know...

Banned

Yea, don't overload yourself.... my request can wait. Here's the e-books...

GYAHHH!! Guys, my site is down due to the fact that my new server is screwing up..-_-; They keep on shutting down my server!!X__X;;
    Anyways, enough about that.. the thing I'm trying to say is that that arcanine pic up there*points* probably doesnt work. So, I've saved it to geocities..^^;;
    Oh, and I didnt get started on your requests, because I had to babysit, and now its almost 11 PM here. I'm really really tired.X_x;
    But you'll probably get them tomorrow!^~ Keep checkin' back.=)
    http://www.geocities.com/coolcharizard2000/scanned3.gif
    You might have to c/p it into your web-address bar.
    I just noticed an error in the pic-the arcanine's back-leg fur is supposed to be bigger and higher up-my apologies for that error.^^;;

BU-KA-DING!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

i've asked a couple other people to do this pic for me and i want to see what kind of imaginations people have. i fyou could do a pic of Eevee and family i would be greatly honored by you. you can do whatever poses you want with them but all i ask is that they are using these moves:

Eevee:
    Quick Attack

Vaporeon:
    Water Gun

Jolteon:
    Thunderbolt

Flareon:
    Flamethrower

Espeon:
    Shadow Ball

Umbreon:
    Moonlight

its kind of a family/group pic. take as much time as you need to make it look as good as you feel possible!
    thanks millions in adv.
    Matataku Hoshi no Shita de
    Kono basho ga doko darou to miagereba matataku hoshi
    Sono shita de kimi wo omoeba warukunai yoru ni naru
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Shinjiru to iu kotoba wo kimi wa kodomoppoi to warau kai
    Miwatasu kagiri no kouya de yukusaki wo shimesu mono
    Mune ni daite aruitekou
    Sekai ga wazuka ni kagayaku

The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always...

Banned

If you have the time could you draw me a picture of a hyper-active looking Xatu?

got machop done!^_^ Workin' on all the other requests..
    Hope you like it. Its not fighting, cause I just couldn't a good pose.^^; hope you dont mind..

Originally posted by Chari
    got machop done!^_^ Workin' on all the other requests..
    Hope you like it. Its not fighting, cause I just couldn't a good pose.^^; hope you dont mind..
    Thanks! I like it! ^^ It looks so cute laying there like this!

Chari: Wow, thank you for the pic! *hugs*
    Why didn't I notice that earlier? Sorry!
    If there is anything I can do in return, just let me know! ^^

Well..^^;;
    Would you mind doing me a picture?=3 I'd really like a picture of me.=3 (not as a human, of course.X3) It's attached to this message if you need reference.^^; I've got a scar between my eyes, and "eyelashes".
    You really dont have to do the picture if you don't want to, of course.
    ::EDIT::
    Oh yeah, and this was done by my good friend, bubblez.=D

Banned

Awwwwwwwwww. Your last one was cute! Anyway could you draw an eevee and his evolutions?

Aw! Okay! So how exactly does that scar look?

It's sorta like an "M" if you looked at it.^^ But from her point of view, its a "W".=)
    And I just drew eevee and its evolutions doing attacks for some other person, so I guess I'll use that picture for yours, balck mew.^^; I'll have to scan it in a bit-keep checking back for the picture!^^
    ps- that xatu will probably be done soon, but that mewtwo/deoxys and all those other legendaries, I dunno when I'm going to be able to do that one. I guess I have to be in a "certain mood" to draw deoxys and mewtwo.*shrugs*

Banned

i have a request, can u draw latios and latias playing in the sky together please, greatly appriciate it

Chari: I finished your pic. Uhm, it doesn't quite look like a Charizard, but I hope you like it.

http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ajm.jpg

Default O___O

OMG OMG That is sooooo good.O_____________O;;; Thank you SO MUCH. I love it. I can't believe how good it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you again. Wow. thats...just breathtaking.O_O;
    Anyways, I'll do that latais and latois request asap.^^;

Default ooo yeah.^^;

This was a image request from someone this weekend, it took me forever cause they wouldnt stop chatting(lol) and I'd just like to show you guys this image.^^;; I'm probably going to do that latois and latais image like dis one if I have time.=)

Latais and Latios pic is done.^^; Check it out in the attachment.=)
    I had alot of fun doin this one.^^; well, g'night folks!
    ::EDIT:: Of course latais has a volley ball and wants latois to catch it.^^;; lol::