Thread: Pokemon request thread

Dance Instructor Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Pokemon request thread

So... Since trading got much easier with WiFi perhaps it would be nice to start this thread. Over the global trade system you can find many pokemon you still want, but on the other side: if you haven't seen it in sinnoh yet, you can't find it. Perhaps we can help each other out in this thread !

I go first then ..

Except for a sandshrew i would also really like to have a larvitar and charmander again. Prefered gender is male, and perhaps being able to discuss the nickname would also be nice

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon request thread

I can get you a lavitar egg if you want.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Cloyster Moderator

5 more pokemon to go before I fill up the Sinnoh dex, then I can pal park over a Charmander from fire red.

So, this is a bit off topic, but if anyone can help me out, I still need to see: Wormadam, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Milotic, and Palkia. I know Cynthia's got three of those so that leaves Wormadam and Palkia. I heard there is someone who shows you a picture of the opposite legendary, but where? As for Wormadam, I plan of requesting a female Burmy on the GTS, but if anyone can trade me one or a Wormadam that would be great!
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You can get a Palkia picture in the town that you met the old lady at I believe, the one that is south east of the ice town and right next to the cave. Sorry I don't have the game right infront of me to give you a exact name but I believe that is the town.

Slugma Extraordinaire Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

You can get a Palkia picture in the town that you met the old lady at I believe, the one that is south east of the ice town and right next to the cave. Sorry I don't have the game right infront of me to give you a exact name but I believe that is the town.
    Celestic Town.

I'd help you fill the pokédex out, but unfortunately I still need to see those ones myself (with the exception of Palkia). <<
    Avatar made by Jade Dragonair. Thanks very much, JD!

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'd really love a Duskull from someone.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Jeff go battle the Beauty on Route 214, she has a Wormadam.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    5 more pokemon to go before I fill up the Sinnoh dex, then I can pal park over a Charmander from fire red.

So, this is a bit off topic, but if anyone can help me out, I still need to see: Wormadam, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Milotic, and Palkia. I know Cynthia's got three of those so that leaves Wormadam and Palkia. I heard there is someone who shows you a picture of the opposite legendary, but where? As for Wormadam, I plan of requesting a female Burmy on the GTS, but if anyone can trade me one or a Wormadam that would be great!
    I have a female Burmy. What do you have to offer? I own Diamond, by the way.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

How easy is it, generally, to find trades for eggs? I've got Pearl and would want, among Diamond-exclusives, at least Stunky and Scyther to be traded to me as eggs so that when they hatch, they won't be 'outsiders' (traded pokémon, who get bonus EXP but can become disobedient.)

On a related note, when would I be able to get a Stunky Egg traded to me? I understand that I would have to have seen a Stunky, but would I also have to have seen an Egg, such as the one you get in Hearthome?

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Horny View Post
    I'd really love a Duskull from someone.
    I've got one hanging around. Want it?
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Please direct all posts of this nature to the stickied topic at the top of the page.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15810