Thread: Where to find the IV stat pages on psypokes?

Banned

Default Where to find the IV stat pages on psypokes?

I'm on psypokes.com and I can't rely on my new friend here to go get the link from his YA account because it was shut down and he told me he had a link to tell you the least to most amount of HP a certain Pokemon has at any level. My Muk is at level 50 with 176 HP and I've seen Muk earlier at the same level with 165 HP so I wonder how far could it have gone. Plus I have seen some differences in EV's by soft restarting for once and then training him to the next level in 1 or 2 battles again. Certain Pokemon like Dodrio could grow to the next level in 1 battle against Cipher Peon Greesix after defeating Greevil for Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Anyway I'm lost in trying to explore here: http://nope

I at least want to get a good look at that before I restart my Mt. Battle Challenge with a Muk this time.
    Last edited by Austrian ViceMaster Alex; 17th September 2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: quasi-ad

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Default Re: Where to find the IV stat pages on psypokes?

Sorry but I consider linking to a different Pokémon-based website as quasi advertising it, which isn't allowed. I hope someone can help you anyway and send the link you require by PM.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV