Thread: favorite meal?>#&R(#$

Banned

Default favorite meal?>#&R(#$

what is your favorite meal at home that your parent(s)/guardian(s) cooks. i like beef stew. i also like the pasta and chicken cutlets that my mom makes. i like potatoes which is good cause we have alot of that at my house (we're irish).
    note: if you live by yourself name something that you like to cook.
    anyway dont be a dumass and say i like chocolate. this isnt a thread to say what you foods you like to eat not for dinner.

Default Poll: favorite meal?>#&R(#$

Favorite meal?

Erm, for breakfast, it's just the standard cereal. *yawn*

I like LOTS of things for lunch. Basically anything with meat in it. Chicken fingers/nuggets/patties, beefy things (stew, etc), pizza (with pepperoni).

And for dinner, my family usually has our traditional Filipino cuisine. Consists of steamed white rice and a side dish that either consists of fish, chicken, beef, or pork. Mostly fish. I LOVE FISH.

Spaghetti or any pasta is great anytime as well. I don't know if this is off topic or not, but I LOVE TIRAMISU. For desert. -_-

Banned

definitely fried rice. Bean Sprouts, soy sauce, eggs, yum :p

I'm going to move this to PCG because it's a poll. I'll answer it too. My mum makes nice curries, she always makes me a quorn curry, I really like them! And my dad makes the best jacket potatoes, which you wouldn't think could vary that much but he has an art of doing them so it's all just right. I try to make my own the same but they're never quite as good! Oh, and my dad makes great Vodka too, as I'm sure Ade would testify to!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Banned

I like chocolate

Ok, now for the real stuff. My mom makes this Korean barbequed chicken, and I have one thing to say about it. IT IS GOD. NOT GOOD, GOD. So yummy, and good, and yummy. Wow, I had it tonight, and it was good.

Originally posted by Bugsy
    I'm going to move this to PCG because it's a poll. I'll answer it too. My mum makes nice curries, she always makes me a quorn curry, I really like them! And my dad makes the best jacket potatoes, which you wouldn't think could vary that much but he has an art of doing them so it's all just right. I try to make my own the same but they're never quite as good! Oh, and my dad makes great Vodka too, as I'm sure Ade would testify to!
    Yes, Soo's dad does make great vodka (and wine, for that matter), I am a witness to this. I wish I could say my favourite meal that me mum makes, but whenever she does the cooking it's always so random, she's so experimental with her cooking but it's always really nice. She's made her own pizzas before today and they're really yummy, so I suppose it's those. Oh yeah, and did I ever say that Soo makes much better jacket potatoes than my family do (methinks she learned off her own family)? I keep trying to intercept me nan before she starts throwing them into the microwave so I can do them properly (the skins on microwaved jacket potatoes suck!) but I never seem to manage it. Ah well. At least SOMEONE I know can do it right...

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

My favorite food is either spinach with fried eggs and roasted, grinded potatoes or turkey schnitzel with rice or probably roasted chicken. Mmm, my mother is a great cook, alright.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

A full meal you mean? Well my ma makes a MEAN Cornish Hen and Mac and Cheese (the REAL stuff, not that blue box stuff) and some garlic bread. Mmmmmmm, garlic bread....
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell