Thread: Event reminder: Shiny Pichu

Hybrid View

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: Event reminder: Shiny Pichu

OK, here's how you do it: Go to the 3rd floor of the Jubilife TV station and talk to the man standing in the yellow-floored area. He'll ask you your opinion on TV, tell him "EVERYONE HAPPY" and answer the second question with "WI-FI CONNECTION".
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    OK, here's how you do it: Go to the 3rd floor of the Jubilife TV station and talk to the man standing in the yellow-floored area. He'll ask you your opinion on TV, tell him "EVERYONE HAPPY" and answer the second question with "WI-FI CONNECTION".
    That's half of it Bran. First off after you do the above save ASAP. You don't want to forget to save, go to the event and then find out Mystery Gift is not unlocked. Afterwards it's a matter of going to said event with your DS and your copy of the game. While your in the store simply pick Mystery Gift off of the main menu then pick receive gift, and finally pick via wireless. It's extremely easy and should require no assistance at all from the store employees. As for stores in your area that will be doing this you can go to any stand alone Gamestop (that is one that isn't located inside of a mall) to download the gift/Pokémon. Your best bets would be either the Gainesville store at the Target shopping center or the Manassas store across from your Petsmart.

If this Pichu is anything like Arceus back in November what'll happen is you will get a special card/letter in game. Afterwards you bring it to any Pokémart to receive the Pokémon. DON'T FORGET TO SAVE ONCE YOU PICK IT UP!!! Finally if you plan on getting Gold or Silver for the DS you can transfer Pichu or Arceus to those games to unlock special events in those games. As you only have the one DS Bran it'll be a matter of trading it to Sarah or James and then back to your copy of HG/SS. I personally don't know if evolving that Pichu would affect said event so to be on the safe side I wouldn't evolve it.

There we go......I think that covers everything for anyone who has never done this before ^_~
    Last edited by Master Rudy; 31st January 2010 at 12:38 AM.
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    go to the event and then find out Mystery Gift is not unlocked.
    Now?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Now?
    No typo there. I was saying that she doesn't want to punch in the unlock code for MG, forget to save and then when she gets to the event find out she can't use MG.

Was it really that hard to follow what I was saying? :-/