Draco, male Bagon

Metal Bird, male Skarmory

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Ali male Totadile Psy, male Eevee

Default Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* Referee: Mindprobe

I'll ref this if you accept it. (Btw, do I have to get approved in the ref tower, to ref anything?! If that's the case, I'm out)

So if I can ref.
    Arena is plain field with short grass. There are several, small ponds of water. The grass is a bit wet too, so it resembles a swamp.

Okay, I'll be around. I hope I can really ref this.
    Post your attacks.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

i am not sure about the ref tower thing,

I choose my Male Skarmory Flyer,

Flyer use Sandstorm on Gastly,then use Drill Peck twice

Sandstorm, Drill Peck x2
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mindprobe: You don't have to be an approved referee to ref a battle. It's just that approved referees get paid a little more; that's all.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

EDIT: Charizard posted the paying thing b4 me

Ok Frite, this is your first battle.

That Sandstorm will be going for a few rounds, and we don't want that to happen. Use Sunny Day to clear up the Sandstorm and to heat up that metal bird. Then use Psychic to grab the bird in mid-air and throw it off course as it tries to attack you.

Sunny Day ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

I just checked if I can refree. You can change the refree if I seem to do stupid refrees or you just want a more experienced one.

I'll post the ref tomorrow. When I have more time to write in a decent way. Thank you, you hvae allready showed that this ASB is what I want. Friendly community, that's all that it needs

Enough blabbering allready, good night

Sorry for all the grammatical errors, but I managed to post it today! Yay to me!
    Pre-round status

Skarmory: 100%, fresh
    Sandstorm ~ Drill Peck ~ Drill Peck

Gastly: 100%, fresh
    Sunny Day ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

Round One

The two battlers are ready. Red and white colored balls were thrown in the air. Other one opened and shot a bright beam to the sky. Grey, metallic bird materialized. It screeched its battlecry. Other ball opened, revealing a black cloud of gas. Blank white eyes stared at the opponent. Then it opened it's mouth and stuck it's tongue out to startle Skarmory. Skarmory just grinned back.
    Orders were made. Skarmory started off by flapping it's speed at high speed. It growled wildly. Wind started to blow harder and harder, and it was difficult to Gastly not to go with the air flow. Soon sand came in the scene, covering the two battlers inside. To counter this, Gastly tried to use another technique, Sunny Day. It concentrated really hard and soon the grey clouds were removed and sun was allowed to shine warmly and brightly. The attack didn't affect the sandstorm in any way.
    Meanwhile Gastly was trying to counter the storm, Skarmory dived up from the sky. Now that the sun shined bright, Gastly could see a black figure closing up. Spinning wildly with a sharp peak going first, Skarmory dived trough the storm. The storm didn't mind it's vision much, it was pretty much used to it. Gastly made a pitiful attempt to avoid the attack, but in vain. The sharp peak drilled it's way through Gastly. The gasball roared in pain.
    Skarmory shot out to the sky again, preparing for it's next attack. Meanwhile Gastly recovered from it's previous hit and was anxious to get back at the bird. It used it's natural psychic abilities to find Skarmory through the sand. Gastly drilled inside Skarmory's mind. It was hard and exhausting, but now it had control over the grey bird. Skarmory wanted to attack Gastly, but it seemed that it's steel body didn't obey itself. It was kind of confusing.

End Round Status

Skarmory: 100%, energy (92%), confused about what's happening
    Gastly: 87%, energy (84%), mental grip from Skarmory, distract from sandstorm,

Sandstorm active (7 actions)
    Sunny day active (7 actions)

You know g-rock, sunny day won't counter sandstorm. It can still shine, but the heavy wind and sand stay there. It can also rain at the same time. Just to make it clear why sunny day didn't remove sandstorm.

EDIT: forgot to switch from html-code to vB code

I hope I was fair

yes you were fair, but you shouldn't double post..np tho

Ok Frite,Now that you have control of his mind, use your Psychic abilities again and throw him/her? into one of the ponds to make that thing rust. Then use Mega Drain to sap some ife out of Skarm. Finish up with a Thunderbolt...

Psychic (throw into pond/whatever) ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

No, Psychic as you reffed it is too overpowered.

The reason Pokémon don't try to maintain a grip for more than a few seconds is that trying to do so is very tiring for the user's mind - it requires intense mental concentration. At best, users of Psychic only try to crush, squeeze, stretch, or throw the victim's body within the few seconds they have.

The few instances in which Psychic can be used over a longer period of time is when the user is using it to give themselves flight. Most of the fatigue incurred comes from the victim struggling.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Okay Flyer use Whrilwind so Frite loses concentration, then Agility to avoid attacks and get behid Gastly, then Steel Wing it from behind.

Whrilwind Agility Steel Wing
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Originally posted by Don't Run With Scizors
    No, Psychic as you reffed it is too overpowered.

The reason Pokémon don't try to maintain a grip for more than a few seconds is that trying to do so is very tiring for the user's mind - it requires intense mental concentration. At best, users of Psychic only try to crush, squeeze, stretch, or throw the victim's body within the few seconds they have.

The few instances in which Psychic can be used over a longer period of time is when the user is using it to give themselves flight. Most of the fatigue incurred comes from the victim struggling.
    I didn't plan on holding Skarm for a long time... all i said in my attack post was to throw it off course when it tried to attack... I was simply following the interpretation of the ref which is why I my Gastly is now going to throw into a pond

Pre-round status

Gastly: 87%, energy (84%), mental grip from Skarmory, distract from sandstorm
    Psychic ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Skarmory: 100%, energy (92%), confused about what's happening
    Whirlwind ~ Agility ~ Steel Wing

Sandstorm active (7 actions)
    Sunny day active (7 actions)

Round Two

Gastly started to loose the control over Skarmory's mind. Quickly it's trainer called the orders. And using a the last bits of the psychic powers, it managed to throw the male Skarmory into one of the ponds. Skarmory wasn't happy to be in the wet pool, quickly it jumped away from the pool. It opened it's wings and started to flap them at high speed. Creating a cyclone, which drilled through the storm. Not doing really anything.

Fatigued from the previous attack, Gastly shoot out two vines of dark energy. Through the storm they went. Skarmory reacted to it's trainer's call. Using agility, it took of from the ground twice the speed that it normally would. The energy vines hit nothing. The gastly's attack missed.

As fast as Skarmory could, it dived through the storm, locating Gastly quite easily. Afterall, he made the storm start. Fatigued Gastly looked around confused, not knowing where Skarmory is. It only heard the wind blowing. the wings of Skarmory turned to harder steel and it dived straight down. With a leap just near the ground it flew towards Gastly. Gastly had small time to react, but that was enough. Sparks flew around Gastly, it gathered power for it's second best electric attack. Skarmory didn't guess anything, it came close to Gastly wings ready to slash the gascloud apart. As soon as the mettallic bird was near enough, Gastly released the power it had loaded. The electric volley hit Skarmory, but didn't prevent it from finishing the attack. And the high speed it had from agility, gave it more force for the attack. Still taking the beam of electricity Skarmory slashed through Gastly. Skarmory lost the control of it's flight, due to the zap from thunderbolt and landed on it's stomach.

End Round Status

Gastly: 70%, energy (73%), fatigued from the difficultiness of throwing Skarmory to the pond

Skarmory: 81%, energy (84%), on it's stomach, feeling stiffed from some places (no not THAT place) due to the electric volley.

Sandstorm active (4 actions)
    Sunny Day active (4 actions)

I hope I was fair again, and reasonable. Btw, DRWS, if Gastly wouldn't tossed Skarmory in the next round with psychic, it would've lost control over it.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Okay Flyer use DoubleTeam.With the Sandstorm still active,Frite being fatigued, and your multiple images,he probally won't get off a good shot.Next speed up with Agility again to help avoid attacks and get behind the Gastly.Then use Drill Peck on it.

Double Team Agility Drill Peck

EDIT: you were fair Mindprobe
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

*laughs his evil laugh*

Ok Frite... don't worry about the Double Team, you can tell which of the images are real cuz the fake ones will not get hit by the sand.

Once you find the real one, use Night Shade to deal some good damage, then Encore his Agility... while he's flying around you, just chill for a little and recover some energy

Night Shade ~ Encore ~ chill out

btw: J100, you're not supposed to edit your attack post, but it doesn't matter since you did it before I posted attacks

Pre-Round Status

Skarmory: 81%, energy (84%), on it's stomach, feeling stiffed from some places (no not THAT place) due to the electric volley.
    Double Team ~ Agility ~ Drill Peck

Gastly: 70%, energy (73%), fatigued from the difficultiness of throwing Skarmory to the pond
    Nightshade ~ Encore ~ Chill

Sandstorm active (4 actions)
    Sunny Day active (4 actions)

Round Three

Slowly, Skarmory stood up from the ground. Still, it felt the zap from Gastly.It needed protection and to do that, it made twomore copies of itself. Sadly,as Gastly's trainer predicted, the sand went through the mirror images. This gave Gastly an opportunity for an open attack. Somewhere deep inside, Skarmory felt pain going through it's body. It screeched in pain. Skarmory did what it thought to be the best action, move far away from Gastly.
    Using it's rapid agility, it shoot out to the sky with it's mirror images right beside it and slowly the pain dissapered. Skarmory thought it was safe. Flying rapidly in the sky it prepared to attack Gastly. But before it could do that. It heard a voice inside it's head. It belonged to his trainers. The voice told it to stay away from Gastly using agility. It questioned it's trainers orders, it was getting tired of constant agility, but it did what it thought it was supposed to do. While Skarmory circled above Gastly. The gascloud just chilled, recovering it's energy. Right in the end of the third round, the sandstorm started subside abit. Also the sun wasn't shining so warmly as before.

End Round Status

Skarmory: 70%, energy (69%), tired of using agility, feeling some stiffiness in it's left wing, feeling unsure, two mirror images

Gastly: 67%, energy (74%), chilling around, feeling confident

Sandstorm active (1 action)
    Sunny Day active (1 action)

About time I took this along ;o
    Arena: Ponds covered with a thin layer of sand.

Just to inform, Gastly took the 3% damage from sandstorm, in case you wondered.

Ok Frite, everything's going well for now, but don't let your guard down, Skarm won't let up.

use Thunderbolt to possibly slow down that metal bird, then Mega Drain to gain back some life. Finish off with another Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

The FUN begins now!!!

Okay Flyer use Toxic to make that gastly lose health fast ,since you have mutiple images you should be able to hit,then use Sand Attack to blind Frite so he will have trobule pulling off attacks,then whiles its blinded use Drill Peck from behind

Toxic Sand Attack Drill Peck(from behind)
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

I know this is gonna be fun, but the only problem is that you can't poison a poison type pokemon

Pre-Round

Gastly: 67%, energy (74%), chilling around, feeling confident
    Thunderbolt ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Skarmory: 70%, energy (69%), tired of using agility, feeling some stiffiness in it's left wing, feeling unsure, two mirror images
    Toxic ~ Sand-attack ~ Drill Peck

Round Four

After taking a short break, Gastly was ready for action. Sparks flew around it as it prepared to shoot out an electric volley. Meanwhile, three Skarmories, flew around in the air. It created purple toxinsin it's mouth and spit the high from the sky, aiming Gastly. The purple blob splashed on Gastly, but didn't seem to have no effect. The sandstorm started to subisde, leaving 3 choices for Gastly to make. The ghost-pokemon was ready to launch it's attack. Electric beam flew from Gastly, but only
    to shoot through one of Skarmory's mirror images. Gastly looked abit upset after the attack. The clouds covered the sun once again.
    Gastly concetrated to it's next attack. Two, purple beams of dark energy shoot out from Gastly. They gripped, luckily, to the Skarmory itself. Skarmory counted on the mirror image, but it got trapped. It felt how life went out from it's body. Those vines had the physical control that Gastly needed to suck the energy out. Gastly felt happy to see that grey bird in
    pain. It's attack was complete success. It withdrew the vines.
    Gastly prepared for another volley of electric energy. Starting to concentrate, it gathered electrical powers. Feeling the stiff in it's left wing, Skarmory decided that it was best to land on ground. Just before Gastly launched the attack, Skarmory and a mirror image of it's, kicked some sand that was left in the ground by the storm. The sand hit Gastly, just when it was about to launch it's attack. The sand got into it's eyes, but it was able to aim before the sand blind it. The electric beam launched
    once again, but still sweeping just thin air and removing the last mirror image. Blinded from the sand Gastly screeched. Skarmory had a chance of it's own now. It was unable to move the left wing, so it couldn't fly. Instead, it took speed and zoomed to Gastly. On the last meters, it jumped in the air, body in horizontal position, peak forwards, it spinned as it drilled through Gastly and landed on it's back. Gastly screamed in pain.

End-Round status

Gastly: 55%, energy (61%), blinded by sand, tired gathering electrical power

Skarmory: 63%, energy (60%), paralayzed on left wing, on it's back(might be hard to get up), gasping for air

Arena: Ponds covered with a thing layer of sand. Sand everywhere.

Looks good so far Frite, but we're still behind by a little I was gonna let you use Thunder, but looks like you've been getting tired of electricity...

I'll let you choose your attacks this time...

Frite: I know, I'll use Double Team until I surround Skarm, then I'll use Hypnosis to put that metal bird in a trance. If I still have time, I'll use Dream Eater to regain some of my life back...

Double Team ~ Hypnosis ~ Dream Eater

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

g rock Im going first this round
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Ok Flyer we have a small lead lets keep it up,Use Double Team to create more images and make you harder to hit,then start up another Sandstorm to mess up Gastly more and possibly further blind him,then try to get up and Drill Peck him,but if you arent able to do that, then try to get some distance between you and Gastly using Agility.

Double Team Sandstorm Drill Peck/Agility
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

whoa... big whoopsee me ..

so are those attacks as if you were going first, or a counter to mine?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

you can post a new set of attacks if you wish and I would be going first
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

You are allowed to post new attacks as well Jolteon. Otherwise you would have a major diadvantage...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Mindprobe: Those are the attacks I planned to use anyway so its okay.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

OK thx for clearing that up guys...

Frite, I want you to wait til he makes his clones, then use a widespread psywave to clear them away. When you find the real one, use Hypnosis while Skarm calls upon the Sandstorm. If for some reason he doesn't fall into a trance, then use Hypnosis again. if he does fall into a trance, then have fun eating his dream

Psywave ~ Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis/Dream Eater

Yesterday, our fan from the computer got broken. I cannot use the computer for, who knows how long. And next week I'm going to a holiday to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. I'm sorry about all inconviniences and I'm asking Cyrus to sub-ref and sub-battle all my reffings and battles. I'm writing this on school computer, and this might be the last time I'm writing for maximum of two weeks if not longer.

Mystic Island Rumble - I will ask this to be postponed until I come back, but if you don't want to, Cyrus can replace me. *hands over slash's poke-ball to Cyrus* Take good care Slash, you are in good hands.

3way 3on3 - Postponed, until I come back.

1on1 with Waterelite - Postponed or Cyrus subs. *hands over Demi's poke-ball to Cyrus*

Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* - Postponed or Cyrus sub-refs.

Dark Dragonite's Challenge - Not going to start before I come back or dd can find another opponent. Sorry DD, I know you were looking forward to this.

I'm really sorry about this inconvinience, but I can't do anything about it.

no prob Mindprobe...

Cyrus usually has tons of battles to ref, so I'll try to find someone....

*yells* anyone that is reading this topic, please sub-ref for a while *throws in a 1 yen bonus

˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ˘Ŕ

Banned

I can sub ref for a week.

Default Embarassing situation

That was a false alarm, my dad fixed the fan. But you have to understand, I thought it will take weeks, like it took with changing a light.

So, I can still keep on reffing/battling, sorry again

I'm really sorry for the delay, I was really in hurry. And sorry for not using the nicknames or he/she instead of it earlier, got all that fixed now. This is how to get energy back:
    Relax
    The user falls into sleep like transe. In which it recovers lost energy with an alarming rate. In this relaxed pose, the pokemon can't block/evade any incoming attacks. This move is similiar to rest, but it recovers energy and it lasts as long as the user's trainer wants to. (Many thanks to SneaselReborned for making this "attack"!)

Pre Round Status

Flyer the male Skarmory: Skarmory: 63%, energy (60%), paralayzed on left wing, on it's back(might be hard to get up), gasping for air
    Double Team ~ Sandstorm ~ Drill Peck/Agility

Frite the male Gastly: 55%, energy (61%), blinded by sand, tired gathering electrical power
    Psywave ~ Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis/Dream Eater

Round Five

The grey bird laying on the ground starts the round. He closes his eyes and focuses. Two other Skarmory’s images appear beside Flyer. Frite, still struggling with the pain in his eyes, hears his trianer’s orders and stats to vibrate. By vibrating, Frite created dark purple waves of energy, which covered the arena from side to side. These waves continue onwards with raipidly increasing speed. They moved through the land leaving everything abit blurry for human eye to see. When it passed Skarmory, the mirror images disseapered, but Flyer didn’t experience exessive amount of damage, afterall steel resist psychic. Blurriness disseapered and so did the waves.

Dispite the previous attack, Flyer started to form a ritual. He flapped and screeched on the ground, until the wind started blowing. Meanwhile Frite was still experienced the sand in his eyes, he could blink them for now, but without permanent gaze to Skarmory, he wouldn’t be able to make him sleep. As soon as he got all the sand from his eyes, the wind started picking up sand. Creating yet, another sandstorm. Frite couldn't see allmost nothing through it.

Flyer got up slowly, but steadily. He rammed towards Frite in order to perform a drill peck. Through the sand Frite saw Flyer coming, so he decided to use hypnosis again. When Flyer was close in enough, only few feet away, Frite opened his big white eyes and stared at Flyer. The metallic bird didn't care, he jumped up again. His body was in horizontal position, when he drilled through Frite. Frite screamed in pain. Frite would need more time to hypnotize his opponent. Once again, Flyer landed on his, this time stomach, hurting himself abit.

End Round Status

Flyer the male Skarmory: 57%, energy (44%), paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach(might be hard to get up)

Frite the male Gastly: 42%, energy (58%), no sand in his eyes anymore, feeling ready for more

Sandstorm active for 7 actions

short and sweet

Toxic while Skarm's on the ground, then Night Shade, finish with Mega Drain.

Toxic ~ Night Shade ~ Mega Drain

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Okay Flyer Poison attacks dont affect Steel Types and the Toxic will probally bounce off of your armor,so take advantage and use Sand Attack twice to blind it alot then use another Drill Peck.

Sand Attack 2x Drill Peck

And Mindprobe just a question how much damage does Sandstorm do each round?
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Originally posted by Jolteon100
    Okay Flyer Poison attacks dont affect Steel Types and the Toxic will probally bounce off of your armor,so take advantage and use Sand Attack twice to blind it alot then use another Drill Peck.
    damn... i forgot shoulda learned when yo tried to use it on me

BTW: i don't think any damage is done except for the blindness in Frite's eyes... I may be wrong tho, but I know for sure that both pokes will have a hard time seeing and stuff.. as in locating a target....

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sandstorm: The user summons a raging windstorm that picks up any gritty debris available, such as dirt or sand, which scores across all available surfaces. The sand moves quite quickly, and therefore causes bruising and occasionally bleeding on any unarmored victim in the storm area. It is temporary, but while it lasts it is very hard for any pokémon within to see, hear, smell, or concentrate. Good accuracy

It could cause brusing or bleeding to Gastly but not Flyer since he's armored.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Banned

Jolteon, you ordered sand attack not sand storm . Sand attack doesn't deal damage, simply hinders the target's ability to see.