Thread: Gamertag/Friend Code/PSN/Steam/whatever ID exchange.

Hybrid View

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Gamertag/Friend Code/PSN/Steam/whatever ID exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    For a Pokemon forum, I'm surprised by the lacking number of people with Wii friend codes.
    To be honest I'm not. Let's be real here folks.....when it comes to online the Wii is just lightyears behind the PS3 and the 360. I'm not even going to get into the subject of the games avalible on the Wii.

I know a good deal of you won't like to hear this but it needs to be said The bottom line? Once Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft release their next systems and we finally get into the next gen of console gaming I think many of us will look past the sales and finally admit just how lackluster the Wii really was. Hell it took me quite a few years myself to admit that while the Gamecube did have decent games that in the end it just didn't have nearly as many great titles as the PS2.

I just hope that Nintendo doesn't continue this downward trend I'm starting to notice in their consoles. Nintendo may have some of the best first party games in the business but frankly the third party offerings on the Wii have included quite a bit of shovelware :-/

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: Gamertag/Friend Code/PSN/Steam/whatever ID exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    The bottom line? Once Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft release their next systems and we finally get into the next gen of console gaming I think many of us will look past the sales and finally admit just how lackluster the Wii really was.
    nope.avi

I've bought and played more Wii games than I have for any of my previous consoles. Granted that was more circumstantial (lolpoor) than intentional, but the fact remains that I've never looked back on a Nintendo console in a bad way, and I sure ain't gonna start with this fun little white box.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    I just hope that Nintendo doesn't continue this downward trend I'm starting to notice in their consoles. Nintendo may have some of the best first party games in the business but frankly the third party offerings on the Wii have included quite a bit of shovelware :-/
    The third-party devs who make that shovelware are more to blame than Nintendo. Only a few devs (Capcom, Retro, Grasshopper, and a few others) have tried to use the Wii's controls and new marketing approach to a pleasing effect instead of just trying to make a quick buck on some shitty Mario Party/Wii Sports ripoff or stupid simulation game.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!