Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

EMT: Mega Kick?

(10/18) What time do you normally wake up? Why? What time do you consider to be early waking up? What time to you consider to be late waking up?
    I normally wake up for work at 8am. Ade wakes me up because I'm not very good in the mornings. I think anything before 7 would be difficult and a lie in for me is about 10.

(10/19) Do you get bored when travelling? Why/Why not? What do you do if you get bored? Why?
    If I'm driving I don't normally get bored because I'm watching the road. If I'm on the train I don't normally get bored because I read a book.

(10/20) Who's your favourite celebratity? Why? Have you ever met them in person? Would you like to?
    Hmm, Ginger from the Wildhearts, Valo from HIM and the Darkness guy and his brother are all very sexy so them! If I'm not judging on sexiness I'd say my cousin counts as he's in quite a successful rock band. I've met my cousin, hahaha but none of the others! I'm going to see my cousin's band tonight.

(10/21) What's your most valuable possession to yourself? Why? How did it become your most valuable possession?
    My car and my engagement ring, because I'd be mortified if I lost either of them. I love my little car, I've had it for 8 years now and it's really cute! It is a Fiat Cinquecento. And my engagement ring, because that kind of thing is irreplaceable.

(10/22) What have you been up to recently to keep yourself busy? Is this something you do often? Why/Why not?
    I've been at work recently, which I do often, because it's my job(!) And in my spare time I've been playing Fable!

(10/23) What do you mostly use the Internet for? Do you open many webpages at once when using the Internet? Why/Why not?
    I have a few pages at the same time. I normally like checking TPM and Tsuyois Lair forums, and I also do my livejournal (bugsytpm) and email my friends. I don't mind having lots of pages up at once.

(10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?
    I think the competition should be once a month, and the prizes are quite good. How do you choose the best poll?

(10/25) Have you ever been ill? How bad was it? How long did it take you to get better? How often do you become ill?
    Yes, I've been ill lots of times. I've been ill lately for about a month. I had the flu, then a throat infection and now I'm ill with the after effects of it (just run down). I get ill quite often.
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

EMT Game
    Type: Normal
    Base PP: 20
    Base Power: ---
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mega Punch, Assist, Charm, Return, Mega Kick

Airen
    MP: Yes.
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shadow Djinn
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Soo
    MG: Red MGcoin, Mystery Box, Lunar Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Berry, Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

(10/26) Do you watch DVDs? What do you watch them on? Do you prefer watching DVDs on the same thing everytime or do you swap over? Why/Why not?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sell that gem for ccps

EMT Game: Nature Power?

(10/26) Do you watch DVDs? What do you watch them on? Do you prefer watching DVDs on the same thing everytime or do you swap over? Why/Why not?

Yes, most of the time on the dvd player at home. Every once in a while, I watch them on my computer but not very often since i fon't want to wear it out.

Now i'm off to class
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

EMT: Swords Dance?

Wow!! I've always wanted a Mystery Box! Yay!! Can I open it please and I'd like a Blue MG Coin for my uncommon item.

Can I sell the Lunar Gem, Light Gem and Darkness Gem for stamps please?

I do watch DVDs, and I watch them through our XBox. Sometimes I watch them through a DVD player because that's what we have at my parents' house. I think the XBox is fine though, so I mostly use that!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

(10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?

One time a month is quite enough. People need some time to come up with these polls. I myself don't have any idea how you guys manage to come up with a poll a day! The current prizes shouldn't be changed, as they are quite good.

(10/25) Have you ever been ill? How bad was it? How long did it take you to get better? How often do you become ill?

Of course I've been ill. Most people have gone ill at least once in their lives, I'm sure. The worst illness I had, I had it when I was in the ninth grade. Sinusitis. It was so bad I didn't go to school for two weeks. And I recall that it really hurt my head, too. I don't get ill very often, thankfully.

Yes, I do watch DVDs. I have a little over twenty, making me the person with the biggest collection of DVDs in the house. I usually watch them on my PlayStation 2, although I have to drag my family out of the living room sometimes so I could watch my region 1 DVDs there. I'm fine with my PS2, although I think watching my DVDs in the living room is better. It's annoying that I have to make such a great effort to clear out the living room for this purpose.

Three MGs, please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I think one time a month is enough. Basically for the same reasons as DarkPsychicCharizard, but to be honest my mind is a littlemuddled up at the minute, and I've got to go out tonight so I don't have much time to think right now anyway. But right now DPC's idea seems perfectly reasonable to me, but if I get the time inthe next little while then I'll say so. The prizes are good though.

I've had a flu type thing when I was younger, and I've had food poisoningbefore too. It took about a week for me to get better for each of those illnesses. And of course I've had afew other things before,but those were just minor bugs and I can't really remember those. The food poisoning was reallynasty, I had horrible "bathroom emergencies" you could say... It wasn't nice. Sorry for anyone whomight be eating! The flu thing was just like an extreme version of a cold with the odd fever and nauseauted feelings. I don't get badly sick very often though.

I do watch DVDs, yeah. I watch them on the DVD player in the living room - In theory I could watch them on my computer but it isn't working right now for some reason. I prefer wacthing them in the living room because that's where all the large and comfortable furniture is, and my swivelly chair I use to sit at when I'm on my computer makes squeaky noises and the occasional "BANG" noise. Which is a little worrying.

3 MGs, please.

Amy
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*
    MG: Stat Modification Die

Soo
    MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Darkness Gem
    *Hands over 6 Stamps*
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

DarkPsychicCharizard
    MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Mystery Box

Banned

Sure, I watch DVDs sometimes. On my DVD player downstairs, of course. I haven't tried watching DVDs on my comp/PS2 yet, I will soon probably if a movie comes out that I'm interested in seeing..

1 MG please.

MP (reduced): Celebi, Hoppip
    Q3: Hmm.. Is this Pokemon Flying/Grass-type?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

moonlight espeon: Lunar Gem

yeah of course i watch dvds lol. watch them all the time i watch them on a dvd player obviously ;o ps2 sometimes, though. i watch them whever is most convient for me lol.

um yeah? i'm ill a lot anyway, lol. most of the time it isn't all that serious, but sometimes it is!! it mostly takes me a day or two to get over the minor things but maybe a week or two on the major things.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, I used to watch DVDs pretty often, but now I'm too busy. I always watch them on a normal DVD player. Sometimes I will choose to use my mom's laptop, but only to take screenshots of the film.

EMT: Recover?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I watch DVDs indeed ^_^. I usually watch them on the PS2/computer, and occasaionally on the DVD player. I like to watch DVDs again because usually I forget what's going to happen so it's exciting all over again, lol.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps. And thanks again Gabi! That was so generous.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Kelly
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
    MP: Yes.

Matt
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Aragornbird
    MG: Hollow Stone

Shadow Djinn
    MG: Berry

Karin
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Banned

Selling Lunar Gem for 2 stamps, please.
    MP: Is it Hoppip? XD That's the only choice left..
    Anyway, with that concluded, if I got it right, if the Pokemon guess doesn't count, then I'll have a Green MGCoin for my prize. If it does count, I'll have a Blue MGCoin. XD
    Then, I'll use my newly acquired Green MGCoin or Blue MGcoin with 1 Red MGCoin (depending on the prize I got) to take a nice crank at the EMT as my first of the month and my first ever. XD
    I'll use one of my other Red MGCoins to request a game of Guess This!, please.
    Oh, and by the way, when are we gonna know who's the new worker? *hides*.. lol.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Espeon
    Oh, and by the way, when are we gonna know who's the new worker? *hides*.. lol.
    huh? what new workers, lol? I haven't gotten a single pm even though it's quite obvious you sent a pm to andy. you're supposed to send it to both of us.

Moonlight Espeon: here's your 2 stamps.
    GT: I will awaken from my sleep if you sing to me in a voice of purity. Who am I?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

huh? what new workers, lol? I haven't gotten a single pm even though it's quite obvious you sent a pm to andy. you're supposed to send it to both of us.

Moonlight Espeon: here's your 2 stamps.
    GT: I will awaken from my sleep if you sing to me in a voice of purity. Who am I?
    I was supposed to? :x
    *sends pm* XD
    Hmm.. Awaken from sleep if sang to in a voice of purity..
    The only thing I could remotely think of is Jirachi, so that's my guess.
    I have no idea in the world if that's right though.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I watch DVDs. I've used TVs and my computer. I prefer my computer, though I usually use a TV. I just use what's avaliable at the time.

MP(remaining): Snorunt, Grimer, Vibrava, Psyduck, Rattata, Kadabra.
    Does this Pokemon have more than one type?
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

I'd like to sell the Darkness Gem please, for stamps.

I don't have captured pokémon, so can I give my CCP to Amy please? Would it be ok for you to post that to make sure she sees it?

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

I'd like to sell the Darkness Gem please, for stamps.

I don't have captured pokémon, so can I give my CCP to Amy please? Would it be ok for you to post that to make sure she sees it?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

EMT Game
    Type: Normal
    Base PP: 20
    Base Power: ---
    Base Accuracy: 90
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mega Punch, Assist, Charm, Return, Mega Kick, Nature Power, Swords Dance, Recover

Kelly
    MP: Correct. Take your Green MGCoin.

Airen
    MG: Red MGcoin
    MP: No.

Soo
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
    1 CCP (From Soo)

(10/27) Create your own Poll day. If you win you get a Free MG and a Green MGCoin.

I guess this ends another Version of Goldenrod Tower and I'll open the new one in just a minute. Please don't post here now and just wait for the new Version to be posted. So would a kind Mod just close this Topic for us? Thanks.