Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Banned

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?
    Yeah, but it isn't too long. First, I wake up, go to the bathroom, check everything on the internet, eat breakfast, recreational time, and repeat it over and over again. I have a routine because it keeps me organized. No, I wouldn't want a better routine, mine's fine, I don't want a different one because I'm not too good at thinking them up.

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

No, I don't. It's annoying having people take pictures of you, especially the flashes. My mom probably has most of my pictures, she likes things that remind her of the family. I think it's nice to have a picture of yourself around, because sometimes I think I look like an anime character and I have to look at a picture to make sur I'm not O_o.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link
    Since it's GT related, I'm buying a Blue MGCoin from Amy for 20 stamps *hands over money*

And I would like to use that along with my Red MGCoin for my second EMT crank of the month *hands both over*
    I was skipped
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Wheeee!
    Er, 2 cranks of the EMT pls
    *pays 6*

EMT Game
    Type: Ground
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Matt
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem
    EMT: Explosion TM, Wrap TM

Amy
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Linc
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*
    MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

Soggy
    EMT: Astonish TM, Aurora Beam TM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

For the EMT Game, I'm going to guess earthquake
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

I do follow a routine. It's very boring... waking up in the morning, going to school, coming back to watch TV, and then getting online in the evening. I don't like following this routine... I find routines boring. But I'm very restricted... I can't leave the house without supervision, even if I'm just going to buy gum across the street.

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

I absolutely loathe having my photographs taken... I'm not photogenic at all, I swear. I always turn out looking uglier than I really am, and trust me, I'm ugly. My parents keep all my pictures somewhere around the house, I don't know exactly where... I guess that's good. If I knew where they were, I would've burned them.

2 MGs please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

From the old version;
    Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    GT: This Pokemon's fine hairs sense air currents to predict the enemy's actions.
    Espeon? 2 CCPs if I'm correct, please.

Yes, though it differs if it's a school day or the weekend/holidays/whatever. I just end up in one no matter what I do, simply because I find it makes everything seem easier :-/
    General: Wake up, eat, dress, a)go to school b)slob around, a)come back from school b)slob around, repeat slobbing around until tea, eat, continue to slob around, sleep.
    I definitly want a better routine, and I'm going to try and make one, seeing as I'm going to start exercising again, that's fun and takes up a nice chunk of time I'd otherwise be doing nothing in.

Not really, because I'm not very confident in my looks :-/ Except if I'm on holiday, I'm alright then.
    I think my parents have the most photos of me, stuffed away somewhere in one of the cuboards.
    I don't mind people having photos of me, despite not liking having them taken, seeing as anybody with a photo of me knows me in real life, so it's not as if they won't have seen what I look like.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT and my two EMT's of the month please.
    *Forks over all the coins*

EMT game-Dig?

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, I usually do, because I'm the type of person who gets into the habit of doing the same things.
    Weekends/Holidays - get up, get ready, eat breakfast, do something, eat lunch, do something, eat dinner, do something, shower, bed.
    Weedays - same, except replace the first two do somethings with school.
    It's predictable and sometimes boring, but I'm used to it. I just don't know what else I'd do.

No, I don't think I'm a very photogenic person. I don't even like to draw self-portraits of myself. I'd rather take photographs of the actual object or location with no happy smiling people in it. I guess my parents, since they own tons of photo albums of my baby pictures. I don't really care about my photos, I rarely look at them.

EMT: Mud-slap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

I'll sell the Flame Gem for CCPs.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Matt
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem
    EMT: Explosion TM, Wrap TM
    Those are some alright TMs I suppose I'm going to give the Explosion one to my Exeggutor whenever I get around to writing the training ground stories. I'll also sell the two gems for CCPs.

EMT game: Sand Tomb?

DarkPsychicCharizard: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
    Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    EMT: Double-Edge, Splash
    GT: This pokémon goes through rigorious mental training as apart of it's training. It also only survives on just one berry a day.

aragornbird: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

Linc: Here's your 2 CCPs.

( 9/5 ) It's that time of the month again... the poll contest! Make your own poll and answer it and by the end of the week, we'll figure out a winner. The winner will receive a free MG and have their poll published. Good luck!

Banned

Do we PM in the poll, or do we post it here?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Linc
    Do we PM in the poll, or do we post it here?
    You post it here and answer it like you usually do with a poll, lol.

edit: made it more clearer in the post with the poll

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT game: Fissure?

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

The real Shonta Moderator

( 9/5 ) Do you love to write? How much do you write a day? Do you think it's as easy to write for a job or grade instead of just for fun?
    Writing is my #1 hobby. I love it just a little bit more than playing video games. I write every day, whether if it's for this forum or RPG or Fanfic. It's definitely hard for me to write for a job or a grade because there's so many rules that you have to obey outside of grammar and structure. You have to consider your audience and watch your "voice". I forgot what my writing professor meant by that. But either way, I'm writing to entertain myself and my "audience".

MG please.

EMT Game: Magnitude?
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(9/5) What is your relationship with your parents? Do you wish that they would just go away and leave you alone?

Well, most people would complain about their aggravating parents, who not only do all sorts of things to embarrass you, but make you really mad as well. I personally get pretty angry sometimes, when I'm like online at 10 on a Friday and my dad says, "OKAY! ENOUGH! TIME TO SLEEP!" Or, "Why don't you look at colleges? You need to start looking! Figure out what scholarships they offer and how to get them! Apply for a leadership position in school!" Or, the most often, a joke about how I have a cold or feel sick because I play too much on the computer and it rots my brain. (Note I get straight A's in all of my classes and 5's on the AP tests and a 1500 on the SAT... Oh yeah they asked me to retake the SAT after getting a 1500). Oh, and there's always the time when he's watching golf and he asks you to bring him a glass of orange juice when he's closer to the kitchen, and if you don't bring it in under about 3 minutes he yells at you and says, "You can't get up? The computer is so interesting? Is that it?" ...Yeah, as if golf is so interesting... Anyway, although I am ranting about how annoying parents are, I really don't think I could do without them. I mean, they do love me, and although sometimes I think they're asking for too much, they're just doing it to push me to be the best I can be. *shrug* I'm thankful that both my parents are with me and healthy. I'm fortunate that they aren't divorced, permanently sick, or dead or something. So overall, I may complain, but I know that I really want my parents to be around and stuff.

[COLOR=gold]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(9/5) What is your relationship with your parents? Do you wish that they would just go away and leave you alone?
    I normally have a good relationship with each of them, though when they're mad at each other I'd rather be as far away from both as I can. We have fights, I guess everyone has them, but I'm glad I have them and I wouldn't wnt to lose them.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    I normally have a good relationship with each of them, though when they're mad at each other I'd rather be as far away from both as I can. We have fights, I guess everyone has them, but I'm glad I have them and I wouldn't wnt to lose them.
    Hehe. Gabi, it's make your own poll day. ^_^;;

[COLOR=gold]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

It is? Oops! Well, can I borrow your poll since I've already replied to it? Then I can give you a poll for the next make your own poll day.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

I guess I'll pass on an MG today... I'm horrible at coming up with questions for polls and such. ^^;;

I'd like to sell my Solar Gem and my Flame Gem, though.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

( 9/5 ) It's that time of the month again... the poll contest! Make your own poll and answer it and by the end of the week, we'll figure out a winner. The winner will receive a free MG and have their poll published. Good luck!

How was your last week at school? Were you very busy? Did you have a lot of homework? Did anything embarrassing happen at all. What is your favorite class. Why?

It was good. I ended up dropping one of my classes but other than that, i enjoyed it. I was busy becuase I had a temporary job at the college bookstore. I actually did not have much homework at all. So far all i've had as for as homework is concerned is read one chapter. Yes. I ended up in a bathroom stall that the lock was broken and i didn't know that until i tried to get out. I ended up stuck inside, and had to crawl out to keep from being late. I have to say that my socially deviant behavor class is my favorite. The teacher is a hoot. He has some fowl language but other than that he is hillarious. You never know what to expect next.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Got any career ideas?

Yep. Owning Comic/Toy shop. As the saying goes, figure out how to profit from your hobbies and youll be rich, spiritually and phsyically. I also want to give to the community, and I love meeting new people with the same intrests i have.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Traditionally, the "make your own poll" day was at the end of each month, or a couple of days before the month ended. Yes i'm nitpicking ^____^;;;;

( 9/5 ) Who is your favourite moderator here at TPM? Who is your least favourite moderator here at TPM? Do you hate moderators at other pogeyman message boards? Why?

My favourite moderators here are Aipom Of Doom, Wolfsong, Oz, and Zak, as they are my closest AIM buddies here, but in terms of work, no-one. If past moderators count though, it would probably be me, and if it weren't for my behaviour spurts I would still be one today. I just don't think moderators are a big deal at TPM anymore today than they were a year or so back. It's become more of an elitists group since none of them bother doing any work or can't do any as there is nothing to do! And even one I know tells me he has to use the delete/edit/sticky button once every three months in their respective forum. For me I used it every day!

My least favourite moderators would be:

- Kirei. No offense to her, but I don't think she really deserved the PCG spot. I think Miscellaneous Discussion was enough for her. Before she was a moderator though, she never used to post in the main part, only very rarely. She was more dedicated to the subforum like all the PCG mods are, and that wasn't really what I or others wanted. If I were her I would step down and give it so someone dedicated to the main part, since it's obvious she isn't qualified there. She seeks help from a fellow super moderator also, and if you need to always rely on other's skills then I don't see how you can handle the mod spot here, even though it's extremely easy. Also I think one of my friends deserved it more.

- WPM / Raz. Reasons are obvious.

- Roarkiller/PancaKe. I don't know about Roarkiller, but Pancake never used to netspeak until very recently. I don't know why, but both irritate me whenever I read their posts since I can't stand net talk. Especially when moderators use it.

- Little_Pikachu / GreenShirT / TML. None of them can take jokes, and delete posts on site that sound a little sarcastic or ironic, or when people are trying to have fun in a non-destructive manner. And even when they do get a little destructive, they go completely spastic.

- Vineon. He's an ass to me in general and deserves to get hit by a plane.

Futuristically I would like to see something done about these above moderators, maybe demodship would be nice and teach them a lesson. This is coming from a professional point of view, not an asshole view like ones I normally give.

The moderators at other pogeyman forums do a lot more work than the ones here (the green forums specifically), since there is a lot more to moderate over there where there are more spammers and rule breakers and such. The only problem I have is that the ones in a high position over there, I would say, aren't qualified enough to handle administrative or super moderator duties, but that's what I've just been witnessing. Some of them are my friends but I'd say they shouldn't be higher than a normal moderator. The webmaster has been nice to me lately though. ^_^

- 1 MG for Chari62160.

Banned

( 9/5 ) What is your favorite group of animals (mammal, reptile, bird, fish, etc.)? Why? What's your least favorite? Why? Is your favorite animal in your favorite group of animals?

My favorite has to be mammals, because it has all those cool animals like cats and dogs, I just love big cats, they rock. My least favorite has to be fish, they're just boring and they just swim around all day. My favorite animal is in my favorite class, the tiger.

Banned

I guess I'll just restart it all and pretend have nothing now. :x

Yes. Depends what kind of day it is. ... since the holidays are almost over, I'll explain the holidays.
    Holidays: Wake up ... bathroom ... turn on computer ... look on tpm ... play something ... eat breakfast ... continue computer ... turn off ... lunch ... may read something (school stuff) or go out and have fun ... eat dinner ... watch tv ... snack ... sleep.
    I hope my routine at school won't be bad...

Well, it's okay. I don't like my smile though. :x ... Yes, I have a nice photograph of myself kept in my room. So that I remember how I look like ... yesterday. XD

School is starting today, are you going to school? Why/Why not? What do you think this school year be like?

Yes. Because if I don't, I may not get a good job later on in my future years.
    Hopefully the usual. And furthermore, straight A's is even better. =)

3 mg plz ... if the rules haven't changed I last got here. :x

EMT Game
    Type: Ground
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Earthquake, Dig, Mud-Slap, Sand Tomb, Fissure, Magnitude
    Congrats, Aragornbird has won a Mud-Slap TM.

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.

Shonta
    MG: Light Gem

Karin
    MG: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

Gabi
    MG: Red MGcoin

DarkPsychicCharizard
    Sell those Gems for Stamps or CCPs?

Amy
    MG: Miracle Berry

Interpol HQ
    MG: Miracle Berry

Linc
    MG: Ocean Gem

Pichu
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem

I'm aware we're missing two daily polls but I wanted to get the updates out of the way first.

*facepalm* Oh man, I can't believe I forgot to state that... stamps, please.

Banned

I'd like to sell that Ocean Gem for CCPs please.

Banned

Pichu
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem
    All for CCP plz.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oh! Thanks Jay!

I'll sell those two Gems for 4 Stamps. Hehe I'm a Stamp face.

[COLOR=gold]

DarkPsychicCharizard
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Linc
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Pichu
    *Hands over 5 CCPs*

Karin
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?

If remembering a time when you were choking counts, then yes. Don't knwo why i remember, i just do. I was eating some apple slices and one bite of one went down before i could chew it. Dad had to help me get unchoked.

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?

I usually try not to. Though there are the rare times that i get really really really upset and thats usually when somethign like that happens. Its rare so, most of the time i don't. When i do, its usually i'll say something that i regret. It doesn't have any advantages becuase i most of the time feel awul after somethign like that happens.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Yeah, because it had to be one of the strangest things I've ever done. When I was a kid, forgot what age, I swung from my grandfather's ceiling fan and broke it. Ripped it from the ceiling! I got into big trouble, of course.

I say a lot of things without thinking, because that's the way I am. I can't go a day without doing this. I say the first thing that comes to mind, so that makes a lot of good comebacks. Of course, I try not to say anything when it comes to elders. Especially my family.

2 MGs please. And I would like a game of GT. *gives Blue MGCoin*
    Random Quote:

Banned

Yes, actually, but I don't know why. Something strange I rmember is one time I was outside eating an ice pop, but then I accidentally bit half off and it got stuck in my throat. My brother had to punch my back to get it out. The thing that's strange about it is that we were home alone (after school we always are becasue my parents work a bit late) and if my brother had to stay after school I could have died.

Yes, I don't know why. Yes, everyone does. Sometimes it does, because then I can act quicker, although sometimes the result is bad.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Amy: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem
    GT: I use the spikes on my butt to peel off the bark on trees and feed on the sap that oozes out. Who am I?

Linc: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin

Banned

I'd like to play the GT game. *hands over Red MGCoin*

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem
    GT: I use the spikes on my butt to peel off the bark on trees and feed on the sap that oozes out. Who am I?
    Is it Wurmple? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.
    Random Quote:

Yes, I remember something... I'm really not sure why. When I was eight, my younger sister ate four bananas at my grandmother's house, and everyone thought I did it and I got in trouble. But then my sister admitted that she ate them all.

I always try not to. Doing things before thinking might cause a lot of trouble. Even though I try not to, I tend to do many things before I think them through... I'm very impulsive. It doesn't have any advantages I know of.

2 MGs please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Amy: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
    I'd like to sell that for stamps please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Um, no, not really. I lead a normal, boring life.

Not that I can recall right now... unless it was picking up a piece of food that looked good or something. I'm very methodical, so it's hard to do things just on impulse. I consider the possible consequences first. And no, acting on impulse does not seem like a very good idea. People get hurt and things get damaged that way.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc: I use the vast power of nature to protect my body. Who am I?

Shonta: Wurmple is correct. Here's your Blue MGcoin.

DarkPsychicCharizard: Solar Gem, Berry

Amy: here's your 2 stamps

Charizard04621: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem

( 9/8 ) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?