Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

I'll sell the gem for 2 Stamps.

( 9/8 ) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

FICTION!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDD Stories rule, non-fiction unless it's well-written is really boring. FICTION!!!!!! FICTION POWER!!!! Lol sorry, obsessive.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Banned

( 9/8 ) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

Deffinitely fiction, because it just seems more interesting. I read fiction more often, because when it is fiction, I can picture what the scenes look like better.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

On the whole, I like fiction better. Usually its more interestign and a fun escape. I do tend to like nonfiction in books about animals. i usually check out both whenever i go to the library, i usually come out with like 3 or four fiction books and one or two nonfiction books.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The real Shonta Moderator

Fiction, because it takes me places that non-fiction cannot. Non-fiction has its perks too, especially when it comes to true stories about interesting people and places.

MG please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?
    Nothing strange. I remember the sound i made when moving around in nappies though, if that helps..
    I dont have the best memory in the world ^^;

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?
    I guess, only common reaction though. Im not some guy from the Matrix or anything. Or am I *spooky music plays*
    I dont do anything without thinking about the concequences. *10 bucks says i spelt that wrong XD*

Fiction. Real Life is so boring If I wanted to read something that was true, I'd read the newspaper, or watch the news. Screw reading about it in a book as thick as a steak. Fiction is more exciting

3 MGs pls
    +10 Group 2 SCs, (1,3,4) for CCP, thx

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?
    Well, many strange things have happened in my life. I'll name an example: when I was learning to eat by myself, my parents taught me to use a cookie to push food towards the fork/spoon, and for years I thought that was the norm and there was no other way. Then, when I was 7, I made the discovery that knives could be used for the same purpose. x_x

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?
    Not normally. Unless you count things as laughing or breathing. I often think too much before doing anything. I haven't reacted without thinking enough to have found any advantages, except for covering myself when something's going to hit me.

(9/8) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?
    Fiction anytime. I can really get caught into them. I sometimes read non-fiction books in order to learn something, but they don't allow my imagination to fly like fiction books do. And I read fiction books more often because I love them.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

I shall be weird and go for non-fiction. It's just so hard to find fiction books I actually have any interest in. I'd rather read nice books about the history of animation, or mummies, or something like that. But I can't seem to find any good non-fiction books here in Israel... I end up reading only fiction books when I find good ones. That happens once a month, if I'm lucky.

MG please.

Banned

All the time. The most prominant one is when i stuck an electric pen to my forehead to see what would happen, the reason it sticks in my mind is because i did it like a year ago.

Yea. But usually habbit stuff, like leaving my keys in the same place, ocassionaly touching my right back pocket to make sure my wallet is there, etc.

(9/8) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

Fiction. A lot of the non fiction out there (or at least the ones focusing on the subjects i am interested in) are really opinionated.

3 Mgs please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

"Past" can mean something that happened yesterday also and beyond. To be honest I can't remember anything strange, but of course it depends on what strange you mean by.

Yeah I've tripped a couple of times and I never thought I'd want to trip over or lose my balance or anything. I don't really understand what you mean. As for the rest, n/a.

Oh also, I seem to argue without thinking a lot here, but sometimes I do think a lot before I do argue. Some people deserve that, like a silver ledian I know.

I don't read books since I don't have time to read. I don't really like non-fiction books as most are pretty lame. I read fiction more.

- 3 MGs for Charizard04621 once again (no problem )

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Not really, most of the "strange" things in my life were totally trivial and easily forgotten. Yeah, recently, my life has been pretty boring, with just routine things like sleeping, and studying and school.

I try not to, but can't help doing stupid things that could've been avoided. Like yesterday, I bumped into another car while driving out of my parking spot. No damage was done, but it was still stupid. Reacting on impulse rarely gives me an advantage, unless I know that there's no risk and know exactly what will happen next.

Fiction most definitely. It's just so much broader and more imaginative. No need to get caught up with reaity, you can make up entire new worlds just from words. And so you don't need to guess to figure out which I read more often.

10 GG's please, 3x3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Charizard04621: Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Mystery Box, Ocean Gem
    Here's your 2 Stamps.

Linc: Hollow Stone

Amy: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

soggy: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem
    3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Gabi: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Rainbow Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard: Flame Gem

Interpol HQ: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry, Hollow Stone

aragornbird: Division Gem, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
    Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 5

( 9/9 ) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

( 9/10 ) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow! Oo You're very generous, Jay. ^^

I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps. I'll open the Mystery Box, and my Uncommon Item will be a Blue MGCoin.

( 9/9 ) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

Hmm, something called nasi lemak, which is a Malaysian dish. I get cucumber, rice, sambal (hot chilli, not the kind you put beans and meat in soup with) eggs, and roasted nuts. It's really great... yum.

( 9/10 ) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

Make up, of course. Having grudges is painful, and although I can understand why people have them (and why I have some), I'd rather not have any if I could. It gives me an uneasy feeling. And no, I haven't made up with anyone lately because I haven't gotten into a big fight or argument or something that caused my friendship to go on a downhill slope lately.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

I'd like to forge that Hollow stone with my Rainbow Gem to make a Fire Stone please, I'll be using stamps.

Eh, I had a hot dog. It was good, just I was expecting something better for dinner when I was at school.

I'd rather make up with someone, because I don't like to fight. The last time I made up with someone was last year, so it wasn't too recent.

I had a slice of pizza and tomato salad. I think it was a pretty good dinner, though I wish the slice of pizza wasn't cut in half before it was served. :/

It depends on the circumstances... but mostly, I'd rather make up with an old friend. I don't like losing friends, and I'd always prefer getting them back. I haven't made up with anyone lately, since I don't fight with anyone, which is good.

2 MGs please.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I prefer fiction. Some fiction, like the Dark Tower books and anything by Garth Nix, is excellent. I read fiction MUCH more often. the only nonfiction books we have that I know of are my 9-year-old sister's Holocaust books.

We went to Applebees It was good, I got a Portobello Swiss sandwich, and I got an Apple Chimicheesecake for dessert

It depends on why we're not friends anymore. Me and my friend Reed hadn't seen eachother for a while and so we bacame friends again, but my fexriend Miles dropped the F-bomb yesterday so we aren't friends anymore.

3 MGs please.

I'm back.

Banned

Pizza and yes it was very good

I would rather make up. I just find hating somebody forever dumb, unless they shot me or somthing. I would eventually get over it. I havent had any problems as of late so no i havent made up with anyone.

2 mgs please

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP
    I took that in Stamps.

I had oven baked chicken and Frosted Flakes. *looks around at others* I couldn't find a good side dish! Anyway, it was good.

As much as I like having a grudge against someone, it's impossible for me. I forget what I'm mad about and talk with them like nothing happened. It's just the way I am. Happens with my brother all the time.

2 MGs please. And I would like to sell the following for Stamps:

Photosynthesis Gem x1
    Spark Gem x2
    Ocean Gem
    Darkness Gem
    Light Gem x2

I guess that would make it 14 Stamps.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

I'd rather have a grudge against them...hehe, I don't have a lot of friends, I have only two or three but at least I can trust them. And if this "old friend" is not my friend anymore, there's a reason(I don't lose friends so easily....) .
    And no, I haven't made up with anyone lately.....

MG please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

Hannah:Division Gem
    GT: This pokémon goes through rigorious mental training as apart of it's training. It also only survives on just one berry a day.
    Sell the gem for 2 Stamps please, and is the GT Meditite? 2 Stamps
    if I'm right, please.

Bacon, sweet potatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn. Yes, it was delicious, except for the sweetcorn....can't stand the stuff, so I had to force it down.

I'd make up with them, simply because I'm not the sort of person who likes to hold grudges.
    No, I haven't made up with anyone recently, simply because I haven't fallen out with anyone

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

Karin
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Blue MGCoin, Division Gem
    MG: Solar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Linc
    *Hands over a Fire Stone*
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin

Patrick
    MG: Flame Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone

Interpol HQ
    MG: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Shonta

MG: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin
    *Hands over 14 Stamps*

LightNinetales
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon stores lots of air in its soft fur allowing it to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

O.o Wow, I was lucky that time! I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would hold a grudge for a certain period of time before I eventually forget about the situation, and either move on or if this person were so goddamn important, then I'd try and make it up with them. I've made up with Cheesey recently, almost. Was about a month ago though. If you meant real life, I had one old friend and what he done was unforgettable. I'm glad I won't ever make it up with that prick. I'd just prefer no friends.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(9/9) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?
    I had Omelette aux fines herbes which was basically a thick chives omelette. It was ok, not really tasty, but it did its job.

(9/10) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?
    I avoid holding grudges whenever it's possible. A friend has to hurt me deeply and repetitively for me to hold a grudge. I must be conviced that s/he won't change and is not even trying to. So, in general, I'd rather make up. As for the last question, I'm not sure if I've made up with Becca (it's really up to her). Other than that I haven't had any fights with my friends lately.

I'll have an EMT to go with that order. *Hands over a Green MGCoin, keeping 10.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll take those in stamps

Thursday, I had a 6 inch ham sub with only mayonaise, ketchup, and american cheese. It was good. Though i'm starting to get a little sick of it which means i'm either going to have to start eating something else or continue eating that till i can no longer tolerate it.

I hate grudges. I've forgiven people including family who've done some bad things to me, btu to a few i'll speak when spoken to, btu i don't go out of my way to speak. I'd rather make up. Recently i've talked with my ex best freind, and while we are't going to be best freinds again, we are finally friends again. Though it was her that caused the end to the friedship in the first place, and she realized it and finally came around. Though i have a feeling as soon as she makes other friends again it'll be a repeat of the sitation. *shrugs* i'm used ot it

Thanks Jay
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I'll sell that Lunar Gem for CCPs please.

Karin
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
    MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Gold Berry

Gabi
    MG: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem
    EMT: Curse TM

Linc
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Amy
    MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Gold Berry
    I'd like to sell that gem for stamps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(9/9) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

I don't know if I'm right or not but I had Bertucci's, which is an Italian restaurant. From it I had the Mahgerita pizza, which is mostly tomato sauce with a few patches of mozzarella. I don't like pizzas like that but that's an exception

(9/10) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

I would definitely make up with them unless they did something horrible, like go out with my boyfriend behind my back (if I had one) or try to take advantage of me in a bad siuation. That's never happened to me before and I hope it never will
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah: Meditite is correct. Here's your 2 Stamps

Amy: Here's your 2 Stamps.

Rebecca: Lunar Gem, Division Gem

( 9/11 ) Today's 9/11.. did you do anything patriotic in memory of this date? If not, what'd you do instead?

Hmm... I think I ate tacos on thursday night.They were alright, but I'd rather have something better like pizza or something italian, lol. I say this all the time but everytime we have tacos I eat them right along

Well, I'm known to keep grudges for quite some time, but I think it's better to make up with an old friend rather than having a grudge against them for the rest of time. Most of the time, I forget the reason why the person and I stopped being friends in the first place, but that's just more of a reason to become friends with them again. I have made up with someone very recently. I made up with one of my best friends that I had in 8th grade during History class last week I'm pretty glad, too.

( 9/11 ) Today's 9/11.. did you do anything patriotic in memory of this date? If not, what'd you do instead?

Nope, I didn't, lol. Hmm.. let's see, I went to the eye doctor, sat and talked to my irl friend on MSN and AIM, watched some anime, went shopping for some shoes and then came home and repeated pretty much the same things

Banned

No. I played on my computer....

MG please.

And I'd like to buy a RedMGCoin.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm, actually, no... We went out to dinner.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

No, actually I tried to forget it. I don't like to think about things that involve a lot of death.

Elite Trainer

Heh, I hit the jackpot...

Actually, I forgot that it was 9/11, so no... I just watched TV and played video games

I'd like a MP, a GT, and two GGs, 3 up 3 over.
    Plus 1 MG.
    *hands over 2 Blue MGCoins, since I always count MGCs in Blue*

I'm back.

Matt
    MG: Red MGcoin, Berry, 20 Stamps/CCPs

LightNinetales
    MG: Miracle Berry
    *Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Karin
    MG: Hollow Stone

Linc
    MG: Mystery Box

Patrick
    MG: Red MGcoin
    MP: Quilfish, Sableye, Sandslash, Forretress, Delibird, Azumarill, Poliwhirl, Breloom, Barboach, Torkoal, Ludicolo, Horsea, Weepinbell, Silicoon
    GT: This Pokemon rapidly flaps its wings in the grass to stir up dust clouds that drive insect prey out into the open.
    GG: Dropped: 2

(9/12) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool, as always containing my spelling corrections
    Patrick
    MP: Qwilfish, Sableye, Sandslash, Forretress, Delibird, Azumarill, Poliwhirl, Breloom, Barboach, Torkoal, Ludicolo, Horsea, Weepinbell, Silcoon
    GT: This Pokemon rapidly flaps its wings in the grass to stir up dust clouds that drive insect prey out into the open.
    MP: (In case you were wondering, you spelled Qwilfish and Silcoon wrong)
    1. Did this pokemon debut in RuSa?

GT: Is it Flygon for 2 CCPs?

I'm back.

Well, not really. I'm not American, so I can't do anything patriotic. But I did write a Livejournal entry about it, and watched a documentary.

(9/12) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

I have to prepare for Wednesday. Big family dinner for Rosh Ha'Shana. I must be nice! I normally prepare things in advance, because I tend to forget to do things when I leave them for the last minute.

Two MGs please.

Elite Trainer

Not really, other thanover tha weekend Science Homework. Just because it's due on Monday. I don't usually prepare in advance because it makes me feel bored when I have a long time for a break.

I'm back.

Banned

No, I don't need to prepare anything, but I normally prepare things in advance. I hate surprises....

MG please

Can I have a game of Mystery Pokemon?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    MG: Lunar Gem
    GT: This Pokemon stores lots of air in its soft fur allowing it to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
    Sell the gem for 2 Stamps, and is the Poké Mareep? 2 Stamps if I'm right please.

I didn't do anything, though I did remember the date, but nothing was on round here, or else it wasn't advertised. I just did what I normally did; go on the computer, draw, read, etc.

Kind of, I'm going to help out at a school on Wednesday afternoon, having skivved off doing so for about the last 3/4 of the year, so I've got to have an excuse ready. *Coughs to self* Other than that, no, except I think I've got to get ready to do my psychology coursework.
    I don't prepare stuff in advance, but I do keep an eye on what I've got coming up, because I don't like end up rushing around because I've forgotten something until the last minute.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

Important Notice
    This has came to my attention recently as I've been reading the latest few pages of the Goldenrod Tower. Could you all please make your answers longer than one line because that's just too short for an answer. The Workers have a right to give you no Mystery Gift if you don't make your answers long enough.

Patrick
    MP: No.
    GT: No sorry. It was Pidgey.
    MG: Lunar Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
    MG: Darkness Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

LightNinetales
    MG: Solar Gem
    MP: Butterfree, Beautifly, Ariados, Mudkip, Xatu, Kabuto, Shuppet, Wobbuffet, Gligar, Omanyte, Granbull, Cacturne, Quagsire, Castform

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
    MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: You can only have one a day sorry.