Thread: PS2 Help Please. Dodou Mode

Banned

Default PS2 Help Please. Dodou Mode

Hi everyone! I was wondering how do I unlock Dodou mode in Pokemon Stadium to. I already have it unlocked for RBY but I want to unlock it for GSC too so I can play my GSC game faster as well. Thanks for your time.

Enjoy!

Side Note - I didn't unlock it for RBY myself. I'm borrowing this game from my friend and he already had it unlocked.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Heh, be more careful with your titles, I thought you were talking about Playstation 2... Shouldn't this go in Other Games?

I'm back.

You need to get all the Cups or beat Gym Leader Castle in Round 2 to unlock Doduo GBA for Pokemon GSC. I would go for Gym Leader Castle because I've always found that easier than getting all the Cups. Remember Round 2 is harder than Round 1 but you need to have beaten all of Round 1 first to access Round 2.

Banned

If Round 2 is already unlocked it should tell me when I start playing Gym Leader Castle right? I don't know if he unlocked Round 2 or not that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood
    If Round 2 is already unlocked it should tell me when I start playing Gym Leader Castle right? I don't know if he unlocked Round 2 or not that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!
    You'll know if you're in Round 2 or not because Round 2 has the whole Stadium and everything at night with lights on.

The King of Games Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

good luck with the round 2. the gym leaders are a little more difficult, but nothing that can't be beaten.

~The Italian Stallion
    SupremeChampion
    To Be The Best, You've Got To Beat The Best
    Create your own destiny, and never fear failure...
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin' Club! HIZZAH!
    Up Here