Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N00bs needed! Ref, too

Banned

Default N00bs needed! Ref, too

Should I wait to attack until this is all cleared up?

Banned

There is nothing to clear up, post your attacks. RocketScyther didn't seem to have any problem with my reffing, so everything is fine.

Banned

I made a post, was just about to post it, when.... Computor restarted itself! XD I'll just sum up what I was trying to say real quick now:

No offence intended, Oddish, but I'm pretty uncomfortable having a ref that doesn't follow the rules. Not only is it currently unfair to RS, but it might come back to bite me, too! >< Before I attack, could you agree to follow the rules from here on out?

Banned

What rules didn't I follow? Perhaps you should read over the rules before accusing me of not following them.

From the ASB Reffing Tower:
    Referees have the freedom to choose exactly how specific attacks will work in their battles, provided they apply common sense and follow general guidelines.

If you can prove that my reffings don't make sense, then say so.

Banned

I don't believe she was accusing you of anything, I think she was requesting that you follow the ASB attack list. To expect two people new to the ASB to expect you to have rather extreme alterations to standard attacks is unfair toward the two trainers.

Banned

Thanks, Cyrus.

Sorry, Oddish, but your version of Substitute doesn't really seem to even follow the general guidelines to me. I - not knowing much about the league - would like to be able to look up what my attacks will do, without the fear of them being turned into something totally different. Would you please just agree to this for me - it's only one battle you'll have to ref this way.

Banned

Fine then, I'll use what the ASB attack list says word for word. This means you'll now be attacking a substitute that is underwater instead of the real pokemon who is in clear view, but whatever.

Banned

Oddish17, could you edit the previous round to match the rules please? I was talking with RS, and we both think you should, since you're going strictly by the book for this battle.

Banned

Hello?

Banned

Oddish17 will be gone for an extended amount of time due to mounting school work and the illness of his mother. If you wish I can take over until he is able to take over again.

Banned

Thanks anyway, Cyrus, but RS and I agreed to end the match.