View Poll Results: Have you ever tried any drug?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • **** yeah, baby!

13 21.67%
  • Hell nah!

5 8.33%
  • WTf?!?! Why would I tell you?

0 0%
  • Nope. Never will.

42 70.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Poll] Have you ever tried drugs?

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [Poll] Have you ever tried drugs?

Drugs are retarded. Ive never taken them, never will, never even had them offered, even though Ive heard that some people in my school had them. People pretty much leave me alone ^-^
    Some people say drugs like alcohol are ok if you dont drink like all the time but thats stupid too. I saw one of my family members drunk before at the wake for a funeral and it made me really sad. Drinking doesnt make anything better it just makes it a whole lot worse, not just for the people thats drinking but for the people around them that have to see them like that. So nobody can defend drinking or taking drugs.

And with me personally I dont even like taking medicinal drugs. Maybe thats just me but when I get sick I try to get better by drinking a lot of orange juice and resting, and if that absolutely WONT work THEN I go to the doctor.....but Ive only been THAT sick a few times when I was littler ^-^()

Heck even drugs that people say are OK for you like caffeene and what not kinda make me weird and make me act sorta stupid and hyper so I try not to drink TOO many things with caffene in it ^-^() Sugars usually enough for me and even thats not needed most of the time to give me energy.

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Banned

im not gonna defend drugs... people say pot is a drug, pot is an ingredient in the drug meskelit, wich is a drug, drugs are man-made IMO, marijuana is an herb, like ferns... small-medium plants, in wich stalks grow independently from the source of the plant... i believe thats the lamens definition if not close enough... alot of people would say im just addicted, whatever, i havnt smoked in like 3 months... i quit... had to, probation, it wasnt addictive i didnt go through withdrawals, and the 4 classes of drugs are

hallucinagens
    non-hallucinagens
    uppers
    downers

pot fits in only one category here, non-hallucinagen, although when you extract the THC and make it into a drug, meskelit, wich is a hellucinagen... THC stands for TetraHydroCannibinol wich is an ingredient like well, like estrogen for a female body, is for the plant, male plants contain trace amounts, but the female countains alot... so they extract it from the female, make hask or meskelit, wich are drug forms... marijuana is legal in nevada, canada, and the entire county containing san diego california... it will soon be legalized, however, meskellit is still illegal in all states, poppy seeds come from the plant that makes opiates, but heroin is illegal... -_-, and out of the 4 classes of drugs, everything in the world fits in one, usually non-halucinagen, although water is a hallucinagen, lol... read one of my older posts, about kids at raves in this topic... i dont care but when it comes votin' time you can count on my vote...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

is heroine a drug because it if is my answer is yes...

no jus kidding hahah

on a serious note.. i havent tried drugs.. illegal ones... medications obviously....

i have gotten drunk a few times... but ive never smoked a cigarette or marijuana... nor will i ever...
    [SIZE=1]
    --
    Venuskazam714
    --

Banned

oh i smoke cigarettes... didnt think you peoples would considder alcohol/tobacco a drug...

Banned

Default NEVER.

I would NEVER in my life take drugs... I know so many people, a lot who are my friends, who take drugs... and I hate them for it. They don't seem to realize what it does to you. But... it's their decision.

In other words... NO. Never.

Banned

Never used them, never will. Besides my dad is a cop.

Banned

Nope, never will either.

I don't care much if people drink alcohol, or smoke cigs, or have some pot. They don't affect you much prorbaly until the future (unless you overconsume amounts, or mix it with some other sh!t). Anything beyond that though, you're just ***kin stupid, plain and simple.

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Hm.

You see.. I chose "No. Never will." simply because I am not one those idiotic freaks who is willing to throw his life away because of a 50/50 chance of being high for an hour. One hour of euphoria is not worth a lifetime of regret. It is foolish and just plain idiotic. Never will I be so stupid as to throw my life away to drugs.

~KT
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Banned

lol... i dont think weed is one of those drugs that makes yuo go out and kill peoples every now and then... o_O worst thing i ever did on weed was stealing a taco...