Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilver]

Default <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! [M.A. Quicksilver]

Have I been forgotten since the bottom of page one?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Oops! Sorry, Andy. I didn't realize Jay was updating for you. Luckily we talked a ltittle about the plans for you back in November. I'll update for you now.

andyizcool- You tell the old man that your Charmander isn't in the cupboard where you were hiding, and that you can't find him anyway nearby, and ask him for help in order to find him. He agrees to help you, andyou, him and Beldum look all over the house, to no avail.
    "He may have heard them coming and run out of the house," the old man says. "Let me get a flashlight and I'll look for him."

The man heads back to the kitchen, muttering under his breath. Soo, he comes out with a flashlight in his hand.
    "That's very weird," he says. "Either the kitchen clock went crazy or it's really 8 in the morning now, but it looks like the hour before Midnight."
    He then opens the door and looks out.
    "I don't see anyone around," he tells you. "Are you coming? We'll look for your Charmander. It shouldn't be hard to spot a Charmander in the night."

-What will you do? Follow the man? Keep exploring the house? Get out and look for your Charmander on your own? Or do something else?

Karin- You try to comfort Fay and offer to help find Amber when we're done waiting for the silver wolf. She looks up at you and a smile begins to form on her face, while tears are still running down her cheeks.
    "Thanks. I'm not a very good guru, am I? Crying like this when others need my help. But with your help I think we can save Amber and the others."
    Once you're sure she's feeling better, you ask her if you can go to a store and stock up some items while you wait. Fay thinks for a moment.
    "It may be dangerous to leave the temple," she says. "But if we're going to battle the YamiKairyu we should be prepared. Maybe if we do stock up, we'll be ready for our enemies before they come for us. Ok, let's go. There's a store on the next street which has good TMs and other things. We'll use the slope to get down faster. Follow me."

She runs off before you can meditate on her words. As you follow her, you see her push a stone at the base of the side wall. All of a sudden, a large portion of the wall begins to rotate, revealing a passage behind it.
    "Come in!," Fay tells you, walking into the secret passage.
    Once you reach her, she presses her hands against the wall, and it returns to its original position.
    "That wall is great," Fay says. "Push it just a little and it will move, if you know where to put your hands. But this is the best part."
    She walks a few steps forward and sits on the floor.
    "Sit behind me," she tells you.
    When you do so, she taps the floor with her two hands at the same time, and the floor below you turns into a gigantic slide.
    "Whee!," Fay shouts with excitement as you both fall along the slide.

When you both reach the street level, Fay jumps ahead to prevent you for bumping into her. She then looks at you. You can see she's grinning, but her wide smile slowly begins to fade away.
    "We need to get to the store fast," she tells you, as she opens a door ahead of you. "I'll be on the watch for any threats."

You follow Fay into the street, and down the block that separates the store from the temple. Just before you both walk into the store, Fay freezes in her place. When you ask her what happened, she replies:
    "I don't know, something strange, but I have the feeling it's something good. The strange thing is some chaos magic has been released... pushed out by something from another dimension. Whatever it is, it may distract the YamiKairyu for a moment. Ok, let's get inside. I'll see if there's a phone here, maybe the silver wolf can meet us here instead of going to the temple."
    As she says this, she walks into the store.

-What will you do now?

Amy- You tell Serenity that it's time for her to use the Present TM you got for her. She gets your pack and serches through it until she finds the TM. She opens it, and sprinkles a bright powder over herself. Serenity glows for a moment, and soonreturns to normal, with a new move in her set.

You then decide to get away from prying ears, so you walk until you no longer hear the voices of the people at the square. Then you turn to your group, and ask Andrew if he would mind letting Ranec explore his mind to find the location of the temple. He doesn't look too comfortable with the idea, but he has to admit he's not completely sure of where the temple is, so he allows Ranec to help him search his memories for that information, but nothing else. Ranec nods and tries to establish a telepathic connection between him and Andrew... only he gets more than he bargained for. Along with the location of the temple, he receives a message. An unknown, worried-sounding female voice, asking whether Fay can hear her.

A few seconds later, the cellphone begins to ring. Alexa picks it up.
    "Hello?," she says. "Oh, sure! I'll tell the others."
    Then she turns to you.
    "It's Fay. She asks if we can meet her at a store five streats ahead of where we're standing."

-What will you do?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    andyizcool- You tell the old man that your Charmander isn't in the cupboard where you were hiding, and that you can't find him anyway nearby, and ask him for help in order to find him. He agrees to help you, andyou, him and Beldum look all over the house, to no avail.
    "He may have heard them coming and run out of the house," the old man says. "Let me get a flashlight and I'll look for him."

The man heads back to the kitchen, muttering under his breath. Soo, he comes out with a flashlight in his hand.
    "That's very weird," he says. "Either the kitchen clock went crazy or it's really 8 in the morning now, but it looks like the hour before Midnight."
    He then opens the door and looks out.
    "I don't see anyone around," he tells you. "Are you coming? We'll look for your Charmander. It shouldn't be hard to spot a Charmander in the night."

-What will you do? Follow the man? Keep exploring the house? Get out and look for your Charmander on your own? Or do something else?
    Island: Island of Mist

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
    Level: 9
    Trait: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
    Level: 12
    Trait: Clear Body
    Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
    Stamps: 835
    Items: None!

I'll follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside and Beldum better come with me too. Something strange is going on though for all this to happen while I slept at the man's house.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- You tell Serenity that it's time for her to use the Present TM you got for her. She gets your pack and serches through it until she finds the TM. She opens it, and sprinkles a bright powder over herself. Serenity glows for a moment, and soonreturns to normal, with a new move in her set.

You then decide to get away from prying ears, so you walk until you no longer hear the voices of the people at the square. Then you turn to your group, and ask Andrew if he would mind letting Ranec explore his mind to find the location of the temple. He doesn't look too comfortable with the idea, but he has to admit he's not completely sure of where the temple is, so he allows Ranec to help him search his memories for that information, but nothing else. Ranec nods and tries to establish a telepathic connection between him and Andrew... only he gets more than he bargained for. Along with the location of the temple, he receives a message. An unknown, worried-sounding female voice, asking whether Fay can hear her.

A few seconds later, the cellphone begins to ring. Alexa picks it up.
    "Hello?," she says. "Oh, sure! I'll tell the others."
    Then she turns to you.
    "It's Fay. She asks if we can meet her at a store five streats ahead of where we're standing."

-What will you do?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/19 CCPS/92 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

19 CCPs
    92 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    one of a kind vaporeon plushie
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows
    Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
    a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll have our group head over to the meeting place as fast as we can go so that we can meet up with Fay and the last child. I'll let Ranec tell teh voice what he thinks is best to tell her ^^; i trust him.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=hotpink]Karin- You try to comfort Fay and offer to help find Amber when we're done waiting for the silver wolf. She looks up at you and a smile begins to form on her face, while tears are still running down her cheeks.
    "Thanks. I'm not a very good guru, am I? Crying like this when others need my help. But with your help I think we can save Amber and the others."
    Once you're sure she's feeling better, you ask her if you can go to a store and stock up some items while you wait. Fay thinks for a moment.
    "It may be dangerous to leave the temple," she says. "But if we're going to battle the YamiKairyu we should be prepared. Maybe if we do stock up, we'll be ready for our enemies before they come for us. Ok, let's go. There's a store on the next street which has good TMs and other things. We'll use the slope to get down faster. Follow me."

She runs off before you can meditate on her words. As you follow her, you see her push a stone at the base of the side wall. All of a sudden, a large portion of the wall begins to rotate, revealing a passage behind it.
    "Come in!," Fay tells you, walking into the secret passage.
    Once you reach her, she presses her hands against the wall, and it returns to its original position.
    "That wall is great," Fay says. "Push it just a little and it will move, if you know where to put your hands. But this is the best part."
    She walks a few steps forward and sits on the floor.
    "Sit behind me," she tells you.
    When you do so, she taps the floor with her two hands at the same time, and the floor below you turns into a gigantic slide.
    "Whee!," Fay shouts with excitement as you both fall along the slide.

When you both reach the street level, Fay jumps ahead to prevent you for bumping into her. She then looks at you. You can see she's grinning, but her wide smile slowly begins to fade away.
    "We need to get to the store fast," she tells you, as she opens a door ahead of you. "I'll be on the watch for any threats."

You follow Fay into the street, and down the block that separates the store from the temple. Just before you both walk into the store, Fay freezes in her place. When you ask her what happened, she replies:
    "I don't know, something strange, but I have the feeling it's something good. The strange thing is some chaos magic has been released... pushed out by something from another dimension. Whatever it is, it may distract the YamiKairyu for a moment. Ok, let's get inside. I'll see if there's a phone here, maybe the silver wolf can meet us here instead of going to the temple."
    As she says this, she walks into the store.

-What will you do now?
    Island: Pixie Island
    Pokémon:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
    Level: 16
    Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
    Ability: Trace
    Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
    Level: 14
    Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Held Items: Pokémon Earring

Male Onix
    Level 21
    Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Hardy
    Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
    Pokéballs: 5
    CCPs: 60
    Stamps: 232
    Quest items: Element Emerald
    Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM

I'll buy a Set of 10 arrows (5 CCPs) and 4 Aeroblast TMs (100 Stamps). ^_^ Arrows... intriguing that they'd sell them. I might need them, hehe.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 Pokédolls-5 Food/13 CCPs/4 Stamps

I'd like to start out playing here, so I'll go to Dragonair Island via Fire and Ice. I'll take with me my L14, female, adopted Sneasel, Xolotle and my L31, male, captured Shelgon, Omega.

Hope that's right.

Administrator

New update!

Andy- You and Beldum follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside, aware that something strange must be going on. You see no signs of him around the house, but when you look at the mountain, you see a dim light among a group of rocks.

-What will you do? Walk towards the light? Talk to the man? Look somewhere else? Shout out something? Or do something else?

Karin- Wow, 4 Aeroblast TMs? What are you planning to do with them?

You walk into the shop, but no one comes to greet you.
    "Hello?!," Fay shouts out. "He's inside," she tells you. "He should come out soon."

As if on cue, a middle-aged man walks through a curtain made out of engraved pieces of wood.
    "Good morning, young ladies," he says. "Sorry I was away. I've just opened and since no one was around I took the chance to put some things in order. How may I help you?"

He looks like he's just woken up. Evidently he hasn't noticed it's still dark outside.

"I'd like to buy a Set of 10 arrows and 4 Aeroblast TMs," you tell him.
    "Oh, yes, Aeroblast TMs are a big hit," he comments. "Best investment ever. That will be... 105 credits."

You hand the man 100 stamps and 5 CCPs, and he takes out a box from under the counter, pulling out the 4 TMs. He then puts the box down again.
    "I'll have to go back for the arrows," he tells you. "I haven't sold many lately, so I keep them at the storage. Wait here, please, it'll be just a minute."
    "Can I use the phone while we wait, please?," Fay asks before the man walks back through the curtain.
    "Sure. Local calls only," he warns her. "Two credits if it's a cell phone."
    "Ok, I'm glad I have some money with me," she says, searching her pocket. "There."

Fay puts two stamps on the counter, picks up the phone against the wall and starts dialling while the man picks the stamps and walks away.
    "Hello, this is Fay," she says on the phone. "We've left the temple; now we're inside a store, 5 streets ahead of were you're standing right now. Could you and the others please meet us here?... Okay, thanks."
    She then hangs up and turns to you.
    "She said she'd tell the others," she informs you. "We should wait here."

At that moment, the shopkeeper comes back with the arrows.
    "Here you are," he tells you. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

-How will you respond?

Amy- Ranec tries to respond, but he can't make contact with the voice again. Its source is impossible to determine. You then decide to head to the meeting point as soon as you can, and start trotting down the street, followed by the rest of your group. Starflare offers to carry the two children in order to reach the store faster.

Soon, you all make it to the meeting point. It's not hard to recognize it, with the large sign on its front that reads: "Pixie-Mart ~ Your best choice for quest equipment."

-What will you do?

Hannah- Welcome! Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island seems to be the most popular way to start out these days. I remember that's how I started as well.

You begin your quest on a moonless night. Standing on Welcome Beach with Omega and Xolotle by your side, you wait for your transport to arrive. As you walk into the vast ocean, a conical figure silently makes its way among your group. It comes from behind you, and you only notice it when it's already standing beside you. It looks at you, with its shiny eyes like frozen stars, and then continues its walk towards the shore. Once its little feet touch the water, it opens its arms and shoots an Ice Beam into the sea. The water slowly starts freezing, forming a path for you and your friends to walk along.

After walking for some time across the icy bridge, you notice the shape of an island ahead. You keep walking towards it, until the details become clearer. You can now clearly distinguish the peaks of the mountains, and soon you can also see the shore ahead. A short walk later, and you're there. A Cyndaquil is sitting at the end of the path.

Once all of you have reached the beach, the small fire pokemon melts the ice bridge with a Flame Wheel that looks incredibly strong for the size of its user. The Cyndaquil then looks at you -you can detect a smile on its face-, and trots away.

-Where will you go now? Will you head down route 23 or 27? Explore the beach or the sea? Go to the store? Or do something else?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- Ranec tries to respond, but he can't make contact with the voice again. Its source is impossible to determine. You then decide to head to the meeting point as soon as you can, and start trotting down the street, followed by the rest of your group. Starflare offers to carry the two children in order to reach the store faster.

Soon, you all make it to the meeting point. It's not hard to recognize it, with the large sign on its front that reads: "Pixie-Mart ~ Your best choice for quest equipment."

-What will you do?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/19 CCPS/96 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

19 CCPs
    96 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows
    a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

I guess we'll go in, hopefully it won't cause to much of a commotion but i'll have serenity by an herbal tea just in case we need it but hopefully we won't. I'll use 5 of my ccps
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Karin- Wow, 4 Aeroblast TMs? What are you planning to do with them?

You walk into the shop, but no one comes to greet you.
    "Hello?!," Fay shouts out. "He's inside," she tells you. "He should come out soon."

As if on cue, a middle-aged man walks through a curtain made out of engraved pieces of wood.
    "Good morning, young ladies," he says. "Sorry I was away. I've just opened and since no one was around I took the chance to put some things in order. How may I help you?"

He looks like he's just woken up. Evidently he hasn't noticed it's still dark outside.

"I'd like to buy a Set of 10 arrows and 4 Aeroblast TMs," you tell him.
    "Oh, yes, Aeroblast TMs are a big hit," he comments. "Best investment ever. That will be... 105 credits."

You hand the man 100 stamps and 5 CCPs, and he takes out a box from under the counter, pulling out the 4 TMs. He then puts the box down again.
    "I'll have to go back for the arrows," he tells you. "I haven't sold many lately, so I keep them at the storage. Wait here, please, it'll be just a minute."
    "Can I use the phone while we wait, please?," Fay asks before the man walks back through the curtain.
    "Sure. Local calls only," he warns her. "Two credits if it's a cell phone."
    "Ok, I'm glad I have some money with me," she says, searching her pocket. "There."

Fay puts two stamps on the counter, picks up the phone against the wall and starts dialling while the man picks the stamps and walks away.
    "Hello, this is Fay," she says on the phone. "We've left the temple; now we're inside a store, 5 streets ahead of were you're standing right now. Could you and the others please meet us here?... Okay, thanks."
    She then hangs up and turns to you.
    "She said she'd tell the others," she informs you. "We should wait here."

At that moment, the shopkeeper comes back with the arrows.
    "Here you are," he tells you. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

-How will you respond?
    Pokémon:

Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen

Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw

Male Onix
    Level 21

CCPs: 55
    Stamps: 132
    Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 4 Aeroblast TMs
    - 10 arrows

Well, I have four flyers if Elwing as a Dragonair doesn't count, so those Aeroblasts are for them

Anyway, I'll tell the shopkeeper that I'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. Then I should be done... I think the meeting will take place soon.

[COLOR=gold]

Administrator

Amy- Trying not to cause two much commotion, you let Serenity have 5 of your CCPs, and ask her to buy a Herbal Tea with them as you walk into the store. However, sometimes commotion can't be avoided. There are three people inside, along with two pokemon. The pokemon are a Porygon and a Sneasel, while the humans are a girl who looks a few years younger than you, a little girl who doesn't look much older than Alexa, and a man who's sitting behind the counter. The man springs up as soon as he sees you, and steps back, while the little girl looks at you and cheers.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you! Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
    "I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," your companion speaks up. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
    "There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."
    "What's going on?," the shopkeeper asks, confused.

-?

Karin- You tell the shopkeeper that you'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. He smiles and takes another TM out. Once the transaction is done, Fay tells the shopkeeper that you'll now wait for some friends to arrive. He nods and sits down again. After a few moments, a strange group of figures appear through the main door: the group is led by a wolf with silver fur and a Togetic, followed by a Rapidash with two children on its back (a boy and a girl), a black and silver Arcanine, a white Umbreon with black rings, a Quilava, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Metapod and a Trapinch. The shopkeeper stands up immediately and steps back until his back meets the wall. Fay, however, seems a lot calmer, and quite happy. You understand that these are the friends you were both waiting for.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you!," she exclaims in a cheerful tone. "Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
    "I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," the girl on the Rapidash points to the silver wolf. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
    "There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."

-?

Andy- You and Beldum follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside, aware that something strange must be going on. You see no signs of him around the house, but when you look at the mountain, you see a dim light among a group of rocks.

-What will you do? Walk towards the light? Talk to the man? Look somewhere else? Shout out something? Or do something else?

Stamps: 835

I'll tell the man I see some sort of light in a group of rocks and we should go to investigate it.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Karin- You tell the shopkeeper that you'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. He smiles and takes another TM out. Once the transaction is done, Fay tells the shopkeeper that you'll now wait for some friends to arrive. He nods and sits down again. After a few moments, a strange group of figures appear through the main door: the group is led by a wolf with silver fur and a Togetic, followed by a Rapidash with two children on its back (a boy and a girl), a black and silver Arcanine, a white Umbreon with black rings, a Quilava, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Metapod and a Trapinch. The shopkeeper stands up immediately and steps back until his back meets the wall. Fay, however, seems a lot calmer, and quite happy. You understand that these are the friends you were both waiting for.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you!," she exclaims in a cheerful tone. "Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
    "I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," the girl on the Rapidash points to the silver wolf. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."

-?
    Pokémon:

Male Onix
    Level 21

CCPs: 30
    Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 10 arrows

I'll smile at the others in greeting. If Fay or anyone else is going to explain things to the shopkeeper, I'll wait until everyone's done talking. Then I'll ask about Amber and whether we should try to find her... or if not, what we need to do now.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- Trying not to cause two much commotion, you let Serenity have 5 of your CCPs, and ask her to buy a Herbal Tea with them as you walk into the store. However, sometimes commotion can't be avoided. There are three people inside, along with two pokemon. The pokemon are a Porygon and a Sneasel, while the humans are a girl who looks a few years younger than you, a little girl who doesn't look much older than Alexa, and a man who's sitting behind the counter. The man springs up as soon as he sees you, and steps back, while the little girl looks at you and cheers.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you! Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
    "I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," your companion speaks up. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."

-?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/96 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

21 CCPs
    96 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I'll sit down and try not to look threatening and ask Serenity to try again at getting the herbal tea. i'll let Fay explain or else tell the shop keeper what she feels he needs to know and when shes done i'll have ranec tell about the voice he heard when trying to find the way to the temple and ask what we need to do now that we're together.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Andy- You tell the man that you see some sort of light in a group of rocks, and say you should go up and investigate it. He accepts, and follows you towards the rocks, where the light is still flickering. As you get closer, you see the light move and hide among the rocks. Once you're there, the man illuminates the space among the rocks with his flashlight and you can see you Charmander, pressing his eyes shut.

-What will you do now?

The silver wolf and the last child of the past together at last!- Amy sits down, trying not to look threatening, and asks her Togetic companion to get a Herbal Tea for her. The shopkeeper, still recovering from the initial shock, agrees to take the 5 CCPs and give the tea to the pokemon. At that point, everyone is looking at Fay, waiting for an answer. The guru takes the hint and tries to explain the situation.

"Most of you must have already heard of the YamiKairyu," she says after thinking for a few seconds. "He's a Dragonite, but he's far from normal. He's extremely powerful and evil, and has many pokemon and other creatures at his command. They've been attacking the Maiden Islands for a long time, but now they're up to something BIG. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's been kidnapping the children of time, so I think whatever he's planning has something to do with temporal magic."
    "Sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what you're saying," the shopkeeper tells her. "What are these children of time, and what's temporal magic?"
    Fay sighs as she tries to make herself clearer.
    "Temporal magic is the magic that uses or controls time," she says. "It's very dangerous if it's in the wrong hands, as you can imagine. The children of time have seeds of temporal magic in them, whether they know how to control it or not, so if the YamiKairyu gets them all we'll be in deep trouble. He's already captured six of them. Only three are still free, and they're all here with us: Karin, Andrew and... Alexa, right?"
    "Right," Alexa responds.
    The boy who's sitting behind her slowly gets down.
    "I don't feel like I have any magic inside me," he says. "It was Amber's magic that brought me here."
    "Amber..." Fay murmurs, her sight lost in the distance. "She told me she was trying to help you all before she disappeared. Have you seen her?"
    "No, she was already gone when I got to her house. Kyle used her ring to bring me back in time before he disappeared too."
    "I see," Fay looks down.
    "Back in time?," the shopkeeper asks, but Karin changes the subject with another question.
    "Should we try to find her? Or else, what should we do?"
    "It would be great if we could find her, but I can't seem to contact her," Fay replies.

At that point Amy remembers something that transpired when she and her group were trying to find their way to the temple, and asks the white Umbreon to tell everyone about it. He uses his telepathy to show everyone the message he got while trying to read Andrew's mind. It was a female voice, asking whether Fay could hear her.
    "That's Amber!!," Fay exclaims. "That means she's still alive and well, but why can't she contact me?"

Unable to find an answer immediately, Amy follows Karin in asking what to do next.
    "We need to come up with a plan to defeat the YamiKairyu without anyone getting caught or worse," Fay says. "It would help if we knew where he's keeping the other children. For some reason I can't feel their presence anywhere."
    "It would be cool if we still had Kyle's itemfinder," Andrew comments.
    "I don't think an itemfinder would help us now," Alexa tells him.
    "It wasn't just any itemfinder. It was-"
    "If you're going to keep advertising the advanced technology from the future, I'll leave and take my Quilava with me," Alexa threatens.
    "Are you crazy?! The evil pokemon will get you! They almost caught me back at Innocence Tower."
    "Innocence what? Nevermind, I'm not leaving but we should think of a plan instead of whining about the things we don't have. Does anyone have any idea of where the others can be?"

-Does either of you have an idea?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The silver wolf and the last child of the past together at last!- Amy sits down, trying not to look threatening, and asks her Togetic companion to get a Herbal Tea for her. The shopkeeper, still recovering from the initial shock, agrees to take the 5 CCPs and give the tea to the pokemon. At that point, everyone is looking at Fay, waiting for an answer. The guru takes the hint and tries to explain the situation.

"Most of you must have already heard of the YamiKairyu," she says after thinking for a few seconds. "He's a Dragonite, but he's far from normal. He's extremely powerful and evil, and has many pokemon and other creatures at his command. They've been attacking the Maiden Islands for a long time, but now they're up to something BIG. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's been kidnapping the children of time, so I think whatever he's planning has something to do with temporal magic."
    "Sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what you're saying," the shopkeeper tells her. "What are these children of time, and what's temporal magic?"
    "Temporal magic is the magic that uses or controls time," she says. "It's very dangerous if it's in the wrong hands, as you can imagine. The children of time have seeds of temporal magic in them, whether they know how to control it or not, so if the YamiKairyu gets them all we'll be in deep trouble. He's already captured six of them. Only three are still free, and they're all here with us: Karin, Andrew and... Alexa, right?"
    "Right," Alexa responds.
    "I don't feel like I have any magic inside me," he says. "It was Amber's magic that brought me here."
    "Amber..." Fay murmurs, her sight lost in the distance. "She told me she was trying to help you all before she disappeared. Have you seen her?"
    "No, she was already gone when I got to her house. Kyle used her ring to bring me back in time before he disappeared too."
    "I see," Fay looks down.
    "Back in time?," the shopkeeper asks, but Karin changes the subject with another question.
    "It would be great if we could find her, but I can't seem to contact her," Fay replies.

At that point Amy remembers something that transpired when she and her group were trying to find their way to the temple, and asks the white Umbreon to tell everyone about it. He uses his telepathy to show everyone the message he got while trying to read Andrew's mind. It was a female voice, asking whether Fay could hear her.
    "That's Amber!!," Fay exclaims. "That means she's still alive and well, but why can't she contact me?"

Unable to find an answer immediately, Amy follows Karin in asking what to do next.
    "We need to come up with a plan to defeat the YamiKairyu without anyone getting caught or worse," Fay says. "It would help if we knew where he's keeping the other children. For some reason I can't feel their presence anywhere."
    "If you're going to keep advertising the advanced technology from the future, I'll leave and take my Quilava with me," Alexa threatens.
    "Are you crazy?! The evil pokemon will get you! They almost caught me back at Innocence Tower."
    "Innocence what? Nevermind, I'm not leaving but we should think of a plan instead of whining about the things we don't have. Does anyone have any idea of where the others can be?"

Pokémon:

Male Onix
    Level 21

Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 10 arrows

I can only remember one thing... Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said "get away before you become like the others," or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?

[COLOR=gold]

Andy- You tell the man that you see some sort of light in a group of rocks, and say you should go up and investigate it. He accepts, and follows you towards the rocks, where the light is still flickering. As you get closer, you see the light move and hide among the rocks. Once you're there, the man illuminates the space among the rocks with his flashlight and you can see you Charmander, pressing his eyes shut.

-What will you do now?

Stamps: 845

I'll see if Charmander is hurt in any way and if he is we'll do the best we can to get him back into good shape. I would also like to ask Charmander what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

"Right," Alexa responds.
    "I see," Fay looks down.

Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/97 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

18 CCPs
    97 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I'll ask if this vortex is in the east because i was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east. I'll also ask if this Amber was also one of the children of time.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Shonta » You head through the mountains to the source of the loud roar. As you walk through the rocky environment, you can hear a faint screeching which gradually gets louder and louder as you get nearer to the sound's source. It's very high-pitched and it sounds like it's coming from more than one body, and it's getting so loud that you can't hear the roaring any more.

The mountainous path that you are walking through is getting slightly rougher and more difficult to navigate so you can't help stumbling every now and again. But it isn't long until you reach a dead end! It's difficult to see where you can go from here, but there's a craggy rock which you can use to get to another rock and walk further. You do so, and walk a little further - The screeching is getting increasingly louder and it's not long until you're pretty much forced to clasp your hands over your ears.

The source of the noise must be close now, so you walk closer towards it. Even with your hands over your ears the screeching feels like it's piercing your ear drums. However, you press on until you reach the source of the noise. It appears you've reached a hot spring, but more importantly, you've found out the cause of the screeching - it's a swarm of Yanma! There are so many of them! So many in fact that you can't even see the opposite side of the hot spring since they're completely obscuring your vision. Wondering why they're screeching, your ears are slightly more used to the noise and you don't have to cover your ears any more. One of the Yanma notices you (well, one of them was bound to, seeing as they can see 360 degrees around them with their eyes), flies over to you and speaks in its loudest voice possible: "What are you doing here?"

How will you respond?
    Route 23/Dragonair Island/59 CCPS/40 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'll tell it that I'm just someone looking for adventure.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah- Welcome! Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island seems to be the most popular way to start out these days. I remember that's how I started as well.

You begin your quest on a moonless night. Standing on Welcome Beach with Omega and Xolotle by your side, you wait for your transport to arrive. As you walk into the vast ocean, a conical figure silently makes its way among your group. It comes from behind you, and you only notice it when it's already standing beside you. It looks at you, with its shiny eyes like frozen stars, and then continues its walk towards the shore. Once its little feet touch the water, it opens its arms and shoots an Ice Beam into the sea. The water slowly starts freezing, forming a path for you and your friends to walk along.

After walking for some time across the icy bridge, you notice the shape of an island ahead. You keep walking towards it, until the details become clearer. You can now clearly distinguish the peaks of the mountains, and soon you can also see the shore ahead. A short walk later, and you're there. A Cyndaquil is sitting at the end of the path.

Once all of you have reached the beach, the small fire pokemon melts the ice bridge with a Flame Wheel that looks incredibly strong for the size of its user. The Cyndaquil then looks at you -you can detect a smile on its face-, and trots away.

-Where will you go now? Will you head down route 23 or 27? Explore the beach or the sea? Go to the store? Or do something else?
    Dragonair Island/Beach/5 Pokédolls-5 Food/13 CCPs/4 Stamps

Pokémon: Xolotle (adopted, L14 F Sneasel)
    Omega (captured, L31 M Shelgon)

I think I'll start to walk down Route 27.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Whoohoo! Finally updated!

aragornbird- You recall Slakoth and begin to explore the place. You can see many tunnels going in all directions, and lots of ants all over the place. Soeme of them keep climbing you as if you were a part of the landscape. Some others run away as you get close to them. It looks like you're at a major ant crossroads. Initially, nothing makes any of the tunnels look different from all the others, except that, once you listen carefully, you can hear a faint buzzing sound coming from one of them.

-What will you do? Explore the tunnel the sound comes from? Go back to where you came from? Pick a random tunnel and explore it? Or do something else
    Food: 5
    Pokedolls: 5
    CCPs and Stamps: 298 CCPs/44 Stamps
    Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
    Items: None

Curiosity gets me, so I’ll go into the tunnel with the weird noise, but I’ll do it carefully and silently.

*~*~*~*

Gabi – You hop on board the messenger Dragonite and he takes off like a jet while your own Dragonite follows behind, destined to complete this mission.
    “How did you find us?” Lagi asked the messenger curiously.
    “Well, I just evolved yesterday so I was just testing my new wings, ya know. But then I found a bunch of other dragons in this cave and they said they were trapped and were waiting for you. So I sorta agreed to help them out.”
    After that, the two soaring dragons dive into a thick cloud and reappear on the other side, finally arriving before the familiar cave filled with Dragonite families waiting for you to return. You hop onto solid ground while Lagi walks behind you.
    “Time to put my new skill to the test,” the dragon says before she takes a deep breath, relaxes her muscles, and closes her eyes. A faint blue glow appears over her antennae, glowing brighter and brighter until suddenly, Lagi’s eyes flash open. Her eyes are glowing fiercely as well with the same blue radiance. She begins to float into the air as if she was levitating, higher and higher until she is hovering several feet above the ground. Everyone holds their breath. Then she releases a huge blast of energy in a blinding blue flash. The spell shatters the shield that was covering the cave and as moments pass, the light eventually dies down. Lagi falls onto the ground with a thud, exhausted from the powerful magic attack and panting heavily. But the other Dragonites let out a might roar of joy as they fly out of the cave, happy to be in the open air once more.
    But the light show isn’t over. Behind you, another flash appears, this one glowing with all the colors of the rainbow. The swirling light opens up to reveal what looks like a portal to another place.
    Congrats, you completed the mission of Door #17! What will you do next?

Kyle –
    The Marshtomp makes his move
    OX*
    Now it’s your turn!

Pichu – The day appears to be calm, so hopefully no more bad weather will impede your journey. You venture out to find that a fresh layer of pure white snow has blanketed the ground over night. There are only a couple inches of it, but you still trudge on carefully.
    “Hey, over here!” The voice startles you, but you find it’s only your companion, Mataro. You hurry over to where he is standing.
    “Had a nice nap? Anyways, I’ve find some footprints over here. Take a look!”
    You peer down into the snow. There are two sets of tracks. One of them consists of small little dots while the other one contains much larger tracks with two toes.
    “Looks like Pokemon tracks,” Mataro says. “They both lead over the mountain, which I believe is where we’re headed.”
    What will you do? Follow either track, go your own route, or something else?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

1 stamp, 3 MGC, 1 Caroline, 1 Bruce, 1 Kerel, 1 Cindy Crawford fan magazine wich I actually don-t know where it came from, or stole from some restroom.

Kerel takes a look at the beauty shop keeper, and says.

-Well, I think I may take one of those free maps and maybe the Fire will thing too.

-"But how about I buy you a coffee as well? (and winks)."
    Whithout waiting much for an answer he goes on.
    -"I can pick you up when you're done with your shift here."

Bruce: (whispering) "Oh great, I know this will come out from my wallet again."

Administrator

Since Kerel has asked nicely, I'm giving him 14 stamps to help him get started, leaving me with 296. (I'm not doing this more than once, however. Consider it a gift for Caroline.)

Sorry, Hannah, we haven't made any plans for you yet. I'll try to talk to at least one of the other workers so one of us can update for you. Sorry for the inconveniences, both here and at the Battle Range.

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Gabi – You hop on board the messenger Dragonite and he takes off like a jet while your own Dragonite follows behind, destined to complete this mission.
    “How did you find us?” Lagi asked the messenger curiously.
    “Well, I just evolved yesterday so I was just testing my new wings, ya know. But then I found a bunch of other dragons in this cave and they said they were trapped and were waiting for you. So I sorta agreed to help them out.”
    After that, the two soaring dragons dive into a thick cloud and reappear on the other side, finally arriving before the familiar cave filled with Dragonite families waiting for you to return. You hop onto solid ground while Lagi walks behind you.
    “Time to put my new skill to the test,” the dragon says before she takes a deep breath, relaxes her muscles, and closes her eyes. A faint blue glow appears over her antennae, glowing brighter and brighter until suddenly, Lagi’s eyes flash open. Her eyes are glowing fiercely as well with the same blue radiance. She begins to float into the air as if she was levitating, higher and higher until she is hovering several feet above the ground. Everyone holds their breath. Then she releases a huge blast of energy in a blinding blue flash. The spell shatters the shield that was covering the cave and as moments pass, the light eventually dies down. Lagi falls onto the ground with a thud, exhausted from the powerful magic attack and panting heavily. But the other Dragonites let out a might roar of joy as they fly out of the cave, happy to be in the open air once more.
    But the light show isn’t over. Behind you, another flash appears, this one glowing with all the colors of the rainbow. The swirling light opens up to reveal what looks like a portal to another place.
    Congrats, you completed the mission of Door #17! What will you do next?
    Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pokédolls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
    Wow, at long last! First I'll check on Lagi. If she's alright, we'll go through the portal. Otherwise I'll see what she needs.

Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"
    "The Vortex? Of course!", Fay's face looks suddenly enlightened. "That would explain why Amber reached the Umbreon when she was trying to contact me, and also why I couldn't find her! All that chaos magic was getting in the middle! That must be where he's keeping them."
    "Was this Amber one of the children of time too?," Amy asks.
    "Yes, she's a child of the past, like Karin," Fay replies. "She told me about the children of time before the YamiKairyu attacked... she knew he was coming for them, but not how or why. And she got caught like the others. That's when we lost contact."
    "Is the Vortex in the east?," Amy queries. "I was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east."
    "Yes, that was Karin," Fay answers. "The chaos magic of the Vortex didn't let me know where exactly she was, so I told Uinya what I knew. It's strange how that magic works. I can see what happens on the Island of Dreams clearer than what goes on east of Pixie City."
    "So what do we do now?," asks Andrew.
    "We need a plan," Fay says. "I felt some chaos magic being released some minutes ago, and then Amber made contact with one of you, so something must have happened to the Vortex. But even if it was something good, we must be careful. No one's found a way to stop the YamiKairyu yet. Amy has the power of the Crystal Cave and the rest of you have temporal magic inside you, and of course there's the pokemon. But to make things work we need a good plan."
    "What are this Dragonite's plans anyway?," the shopkeeper asks Fay.
    "I don't know exactly," she replies. "I'm not strong enough to get into the mind of the YamiKairyu, but if he's using the children of time AND the Vortex... maybe he's trying to spread chaos across the times or something?"

-You do need a plan. It's a good moment to start formulating it.

Andy- You take a look at your Charmander to see if he's well. He seems to be alright, just a bit scared. You then asked him what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here. He opens his eyes and looks at you.
    "It's because that man pointed his flashlight straight into my eyes," he says. "I don't know what happened at the cabin. Those men burst in and they looked quite dangerous. I got scared, so I ran away when they weren't looking and hid up here."

-What will you do now?

aragornbird- Carefully and silently, you go into the tunnel with the weird noise. This tunnel is a bit wider than the one you came through, but not enough for you to walk upwards, so your hands have to touch the ant-filled ground again. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you realize it's coming from the wings of a rather large creature.

-What will you do? Keep advancing to find out what this creature is? Go back? Or do something else?

Kerel- You've written a good part of your own update, so allow me to paraphrase you.
    You take a look at the beautiful shopkeeper.

"Well, I think I may take one of those free maps and maybe the Fire will thing too," you say to her as you pick up a map from the pile. "But how about I buy you a coffee as well?"
    You wink as you make your offer, and continue without waiting much for an answer.
    "I can pick you up when you're done with your shift here."

"Oh great," Bruce whispers while you try to seduce the young lady. "I know this will come out from my wallet again."

"Errm..." she begins. It seems your offer has caught her by surprise. "It's Flame Wheel, you know. Good for ice-breaking, but you don't seem to have any problems on that field."
    As she speaks, she picks a spherical gizmo from a shelf on the wall and puts it on the counter.
    "This will cost you 15 stamps. Or CCPs, we accept either."

She looks a little surprised when Bruce hands her the stamps.
    "Would you have your Zangoose pay for the coffee too, or is it your Ponyta who pays for your dates?," she asks you, grinning.

-How will you respond? How will this turn out? By the way, the map of Dragonair Island looks like this. You're standing on the red dot at the northeast.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Shonta » "I'm just looking for adventure," you say to the Yanma.
    "WHAT?" it shrieks back at you, trying to be heard over the background screeching.
    "I'M JUST LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE," you shout back.
    "Oh! Right! Well, you picked a bad time to come here," exclaims the Yanma.
    "Why?" you inquire.
    "There's a fire and it's steadily growing - See that smoke there? That's being emitted from the flames. It's really thick."
    "I can see that... What started it?" you ask her.
    "A Magcargo. His shell had built up so much heat that it literally exploded and the embers landed on the vegetation, making it catch fire. It's ironic that we're next to a body of water but we can't think of anything to do to put it out so it's just getting worse."
    "I can't even see him." you say.
    "Sorry, we're all scared of the fire. We don't know what on earth we can do to stop it and neither does the Magcargo. He's still there, worried out of his mind, poor guy..."
    "Is there any way of moving the rest of your friends?"
    "Only if you think of one - I can't do it myself..."

~ What are you going to do?

Hannah » You make your way down Route 27. It's a nice coastal route, and the calm sea is a nice view to witness whilst wandering along. You get the feeling that there are pokemon around, but you can't see or hear any of them... Then you hear a splash, so you stop. Peering into the water, you can't see anything. Um, apart from a woman! She looks as if she's floating to the top - this is creepy. Feeling slightly panicky, you wait for her to surface. Then you notice that she doesn't have any legs. Hmm. Instead, she has a glittery, silvery tail. Wow, it's a mermaid!

"Hello there," she says, calmly. "What are you doing here?"
    "Um, I'm looking for a little bit of an adventure, actually," you respond, still a bit startled.
    "Ooh, right. That's nice. Say, seeing as you're adventuring and all... Want to run a little bit of an errand for me?"
    "Depends on what that is,"
    "Ah yes, of course it does. You see, I hear that there is a puzzle of sorts in the mountains and that if it is solved, something great will be unlocked. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something brilliant, that's for sure... Would you be willing to go and find this puzzle? And solve it, too? Please?"

~ What will you do now?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Kyle –
    The Marshtomp makes his move
    OX*
    Now it’s your turn!

CCPs: 0
    Stamps: 17
    Items: Light Gem x3, Lunar Gem x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x5, Photosynthesis Gem x3, Division Gem, Spark Gem
    Pokemon: n/a

Okay, I'll put an X here:

X * *
    O X *
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Default o_0;;

Quote Originally Posted by the weird bird with glasses
    Pichu – The day appears to be calm, so hopefully no more bad weather will impede your journey. You venture out to find that a fresh layer of pure white snow has blanketed the ground over night. There are only a couple inches of it, but you still trudge on carefully.
    “Hey, over here!” The voice startles you, but you find it’s only your companion, Mataro. You hurry over to where he is standing.
    “Had a nice nap? Anyways, I’ve find some footprints over here. Take a look!”
    You peer down into the snow. There are two sets of tracks. One of them consists of small little dots while the other one contains much larger tracks with two toes.
    “Looks like Pokemon tracks,” Mataro says. “They both lead over the mountain, which I believe is where we’re headed.”
    What will you do? Follow either track, go your own route, or something else?

Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
    Pokémon:
    Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
    >>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
    >>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
    >>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
    >>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pokémon.)
    >>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
    >>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
    >>Trait: Oblivious
    >>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
    >>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pokédolls, Element Emerald
    TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
    CCP: 206

I shall follow small lil dots track

Andy- You take a look at your Charmander to see if he's well. He seems to be alright, just a bit scared. You then asked him what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here. He opens his eyes and looks at you.
    "It's because that man pointed his flashlight straight into my eyes," he says. "I don't know what happened at the cabin. Those men burst in and they looked quite dangerous. I got scared, so I ran away when they weren't looking and hid up here."

-What will you do now?

I'm finally reunited with my Charmander I feel so happy that nothing bad happened to him when those strange people burst into the cottage. I'll ask the man if we should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"
    "The Vortex? Of course!", Fay's face looks suddenly enlightened. "That would explain why Amber reached the Umbreon when she was trying to contact me, and also why I couldn't find her! All that chaos magic was getting in the middle! That must be where he's keeping them."
    "Yes, she's a child of the past, like Karin," Fay replies. "She told me about the children of time before the YamiKairyu attacked... she knew he was coming for them, but not how or why. And she got caught like the others. That's when we lost contact."
    "Is the Vortex in the east?," Amy queries. "I was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east."
    "Yes, that was Karin," Fay answers. "The chaos magic of the Vortex didn't let me know where exactly she was, so I told Uinya what I knew. It's strange how that magic works. I can see what happens on the Island of Dreams clearer than what goes on east of Pixie City."
    "We need a plan," Fay says. "I felt some chaos magic being released some minutes ago, and then Amber made contact with one of you, so something must have happened to the Vortex. But even if it was something good, we must be careful. No one's found a way to stop the YamiKairyu yet. Amy has the power of the Crystal Cave and the rest of you have temporal magic inside you, and of course there's the pokemon. But to make things work we need a good plan."
    "I don't know exactly," she replies. "I'm not strong enough to get into the mind of the YamiKairyu, but if he's using the children of time AND the Vortex... maybe he's trying to spread chaos across the times or something?"

Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/102 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

18 CCPs
    102 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

Since the vortex is our best clue i'll ask Fay what all she can tell us about it. I'll also ask if she knows exactly how it works.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=hotpink]Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"

Pokémon:

Male Onix
    Level 21

Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 10 arrows

Right now our biggest lead is the vortex... We'll need to learn all we can about it. I'll also ask Fay if there are any places close by with pools of strong wild pokémon; it might help if I catch one or two.

[COLOR=gold]

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

aragornbird- Carefully and silently, you go into the tunnel with the weird noise. This tunnel is a bit wider than the one you came through, but not enough for you to walk upwards, so your hands have to touch the ant-filled ground again. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you realize it's coming from the wings of a rather large creature.

-What will you do? Keep advancing to find out what this creature is? Go back? Or do something else?
    Food: 5
    Pokedolls: 5
    CCPs and Stamps: 298 CCPs/44 Stamps
    Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
    Items: None

Oooh, sounds like it might be some kind of big bug Pokemon. I'll keep crawling to identify the creature.

*~*~*

Gabi – You’re filled with joy like the Dragonites, but you also worry whether Lagi is all right. You approach her, but she staggers back up, holding her forehead.
    “Are you all right?” you ask.
    “Yeah, I guess. But that spell sure took a lot outta me.” But as she glanced up at all the free and happy Dragonites smiling and waving at her as they soared in the air, she began to feel much better.
    “Oooh, what is that?” she asked, pointing to the swirling mass of rainbow colors.
    “A portal to some place. Let’s check it out!”
    With a last goodbye to the other dragons, Lagi and you step into the portal. A flash of light greets you, however it is not blinding at all. Instead, your vision goes blank for a second until you find yourself in a totally different environment.
    “What is this place?” your Dragonite asks you.
    You continue to take a look around. The sky has a pinkish tint to it and the grass is dark green, darker than any kind of grass you’ve seen before. There are green clouds in the air, but there are also a vast multitude of clocks, hourglasses, and pendulums floating in the sky.
    “It looks familiar,” you say. “I think I’ve heard abou-Ah! I know. This is the Island of Dreams!”
    Congrats, you made it to the Island of Dreams! You are actually near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs.
    What will you do next?

Kyle –
    The Marshtomp makes his next move.
    X * *
    O X *
    * * O
    Your turn!

Pichu – The two of you decide to follow the smaller set of tracks. You trudge slowly, but surely up the slope of the mountain, keeping a sharp eye on the tiny dots in the snow in front of you. Suddenly, the single set of footprints is joined by another identical pair.
    “Must be two of them now,” Mataro remarks.
    You continue up, but suddenly you feel exhausted after almost an hour of walking in the freezing weather. Mataro decides to take a break now. But before you have a time to relax, you see some shapes ambling down from the top of the mountain. They appear to be a pair of Snorunt.
    “So that’s what was making the footprints!” Mataro exclaims. The two Ice types don’t seem to notice you until they are only a few feet away. Then both of them stop and examine you carefully.
    What will you do next?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Kyle –
    The Marshtomp makes his next move.
    X * *
    O X *
    * * O
    Your turn!
    CCPs: 0
    Stamps: 17
    Items: Light Gem x3, Lunar Gem x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x6, Photosynthesis Gem x3, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem
    Pokemon: n/a

Okay, I definitely will not lose here, so my next move will be as follows:

X X *
    O X *
    * * O
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

The real Shonta Moderator

Shonta » "I'm just looking for adventure," you say to the Yanma.
    "WHAT?" it shrieks back at you, trying to be heard over the background screeching.
    "I'M JUST LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE," you shout back.
    "Oh! Right! Well, you picked a bad time to come here," exclaims the Yanma.
    "Why?" you inquire.
    "There's a fire and it's steadily growing - See that smoke there? That's being emitted from the flames. It's really thick."
    "I can see that... What started it?" you ask her.
    "A Magcargo. His shell had built up so much heat that it literally exploded and the embers landed on the vegetation, making it catch fire. It's ironic that we're next to a body of water but we can't think of anything to do to put it out so it's just getting worse."
    "I can't even see him." you say.
    "Sorry, we're all scared of the fire. We don't know what on earth we can do to stop it and neither does the Magcargo. He's still there, worried out of his mind, poor guy..."
    "Is there any way of moving the rest of your friends?"
    "Only if you think of one - I can't do it myself..."

Route 23/Dragonair Island/70 CCPS/40 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

Okay. First thing I should do is to get Moriko to get those Yanma out of the way of the fire. Her flying skills are just what I need.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Administrator

Gabi – You’re filled with joy like the Dragonites, but you also worry whether Lagi is all right. You approach her, but she staggers back up, holding her forehead.
    “Are you all right?” you ask.
    “Yeah, I guess. But that spell sure took a lot out of me.” But as she glanced up at all the free and happy Dragonites smiling and waving at her as they soared in the air, she began to feel much better.
    “Oooh, what is that?” she asked, pointing to the swirling mass of rainbow colors.
    “A portal to some place. Let’s check it out!”
    With a last goodbye to the other dragons, Lagi and you step into the portal. A flash of light greets you, however it is not blinding at all. Instead, your vision goes blank for a second until you find yourself in a totally different environment.
    “What is this place?” your Dragonite asks you.
    You continue to take a look around. The sky has a pinkish tint to it and the grass is dark green, darker than any kind of grass you’ve seen before. There are green clouds in the air, but there are also a vast multitude of clocks, hourglasses, and pendulums floating in the sky.
    “It looks familiar,” you say. “I think I’ve heard abou-Ah! I know. This is the Island of Dreams!”
    Congrats, you made it to the Island of Dreams! You are actually near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs.
    What will you do next?
    Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pokédolls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
    Yay! I've made it to IoD after all these years! Err... I guess I'll start by exploring the area.

Andy- Glad to be finally reunited with your Charmander and to know nothing bad has happened to him, you ask the man wether you should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience. The man takes a closer look at your Charmander (without the flashlight this time).
    "He still looks a bit shaken, but he'll be fine," he says. "I don't think any of us is going to get any more sleep tonight anyway. We might as well start climbing the mountain now. Just watch your step and always look for firm spots to grasp and step on. Be ready to use your hands at any time. You'll need them. And move slowly."

You nod and start walking after him. You notice he has quite a lot of energy for his age. You keep walking until one of your feet steps on a loose rock and slips. Instinctively, you use your hand to cling to the nearest rock. The man turns around and helps you up.
    "I told you, you have to be careful when climbing a mountain," he says. "Especially at night. Honestly, I would have waited until the morning came, but I'm beginning to feel this is going to be like that night 5 years ago."

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Keep climbing? Or do something else?

Amy and Karin- Everyone keeps their eyes on Fay, asking her more questions about the Vortex, and whether she knows exactly how it works. Fay is starting to shake slightly.
    "All I know is what I;ve already told Karin," she says, lowering her head. "It's made of chaos magic. A whole lot of it. I don't know how it works. I know many things, but not everything."
    She sits on the floor, visibly breaking from the pressure, and cries.
    "Easy, easy now," the shopkeeper gets out of the counter and kneels down at her side, trying to comfort her. "It's amazing what you do know for your age. How old are you?"
    "Nine," she answers.
    "Here. Don't cry."
    He holds Fay's head with one hand and strokes her hair with the other.
    "I just... don't know what to do," Fay says. "The YamiKairyu has my best friend, Uinya's too busy to talk to her, and everyone here keeps turning to me like I have all the answers, but I don't! I don't know how to stop the YamiKairyu! I don't know how to deal with chaos magic."
    With this, she breaks into tears again.

"Listen," the man says, getting Fay's attention again. "I'm no mage, but isn't order the opposite of chaos? If there's chaos magic there must be order magic, or something like that."
    "Makes sense," Fay says. "Don't ask me what that is, though."
    "Whatever it is, we'll find out," Andrew says. He looks firm and determined for the first time. "We're all tired and scared, and confused. But if we're the only ones who can defeat the YamiKariyu, then we'll find a way to do it."
    "It's YamiKairyu," Alexa corrects him.
    "Argh. I think I've heard Kyle say it the wrong way too many times. It stuck. Where's Kyle anyway? Is he alright?"
    "I think he walked into a portal or something," Fay answers. "He must be ok, I don't think the YamiKairyu wants him. He doesn't have any powers and he's not a child of time. We can try to find him tomorrow, once this is all over."
    "How do you know it'll be over by tomorrow?," the shopkeeper asks her.
    "Because it won't be tomorrow until it's over," she replies quizzically.
    "Okay, I'm outta my league here," the man admits.
    "It's a spell," she explains. "The night will last as long as necessary so that Amy can retain the magic of the Crystal Cave, which works only on new moon nights. Uinya's been keeping it up for about 12 hours now, and that's why she can't talk to us."
    "Uinya the Enchantress?," the shopkeeper asks.
    Fay nods.
    "Wow, this is big! She hasn't done anything like that in 5 years!"
    "I was thinking..." Alexa begins. "If the Crystal Cave magic is so important that Uinya uses all her concentration to keep it working, could THAT be the order magic we're looking for?"
    "It could be," Fay tells her, and then recitates, as if repeating a memorized lesson. "Crystal Cave magic activates periodically at the beginning of every lunar cycle. It brings out the hidden form of the wielders and imbues them with power for as long as the night will last, and for every new moon night thereon. Crystals os...cillate synch..."
    "Synchronically?," the shopkeeper completes the word.
    "Yeah," Fay smiles. "That's it. Well, that's about as much as I know about Crystal Cave magic."

Suddenly, Karin comes up with a new idea.
    "It might help if I catch a new pokémon or two," she notes. "Are there any places close by with pools of strong wild pokémon?"
    "Well, not in the city," the shopkeeper says. "Unless there's even more about this place that I didn't know about. I've heard there are pretty strong pokemon on the north of the island. You know... Stone Caves, Infinity stream, Valley of Winds... Even the Steel Chain on the northwest."
    "Those places are all far away," Fay says. "I don't know how much longer Uinya can hold on."

-Sorry, the characters got a life of their own. What will you do after this long update?

aragornbird- Assuming that a big bug pokemon is lying further into the tunnel, you keep crawling in order to take a look at it. Soon, you reach what looks like the end of the tunnel: another cave, only this one is smaller than the previous ones and has no tunnels coming out of it. There, you can finally see the creature who was making the buzzing noise. To your susprise, it's not a bug pokemon, but a Vibrava! The pseudo-bug is flying around tha cave, but soon stops and descends, facing you.

-What will you do now?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah » You make your way down Route 27. It's a nice coastal route, and the calm sea is a nice view to witness whilst wandering along. You get the feeling that there are pokemon around, but you can't see or hear any of them... Then you hear a splash, so you stop. Peering into the water, you can't see anything. Um, apart from a woman! She looks as if she's floating to the top - this is creepy. Feeling slightly panicky, you wait for her to surface. Then you notice that she doesn't have any legs. Hmm. Instead, she has a glittery, silvery tail. Wow, it's a mermaid!

"Hello there," she says, calmly. "What are you doing here?"
    "Um, I'm looking for a little bit of an adventure, actually," you respond, still a bit startled.
    "Ooh, right. That's nice. Say, seeing as you're adventuring and all... Want to run a little bit of an errand for me?"
    "Depends on what that is,"
    "Ah yes, of course it does. You see, I hear that there is a puzzle of sorts in the mountains and that if it is solved, something great will be unlocked. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something brilliant, that's for sure... Would you be willing to go and find this puzzle? And solve it, too? Please?"

~ What will you do now?
    Dragonair Island/Route 27/5 Pokédolls-5 Food/9 CCPs/13 Stamps

Pokémon: Xolotle (adopted, L14 F Sneasel)
    Omega (captured, L32 M Shelgon)

Ok, I'll tell her that I'll try and find/solve this puzzle. I'll then ask if she knows anything more about what it is/if she knows of anyone who knows more about it. Whatever she says, I'll then ask if she can point me in the general direction to go.

Andy- Glad to be finally reunited with your Charmander and to know nothing bad has happened to him, you ask the man wether you should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience. The man takes a closer look at your Charmander (without the flashlight this time).
    "He still looks a bit shaken, but he'll be fine," he says. "I don't think any of us is going to get any more sleep tonight anyway. We might as well start climbing the mountain now. Just watch your step and always look for firm spots to grasp and step on. Be ready to use your hands at any time. You'll need them. And move slowly."

You nod and start walking after him. You notice he has quite a lot of energy for his age. You keep walking until one of your feet steps on a loose rock and slips. Instinctively, you use your hand to cling to the nearest rock. The man turns around and helps you up.
    "I told you, you have to be careful when climbing a mountain," he says. "Especially at night. Honestly, I would have waited until the morning came, but I'm beginning to feel this is going to be like that night 5 years ago."

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Keep climbing? Or do something else?

I'll try to be more careful while climbing like he told me to be. I'll try and proceed a bit more and ask him about the night of 5 years ago. I'm just interested that he said this situation seems a bit like the night of 5 year ago so I want to know what it is.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy and Karin- Everyone keeps their eyes on Fay, asking her more questions about the Vortex, and whether she knows exactly how it works. Fay is starting to shake slightly.
    "All I know is what I;ve already told Karin," she says, lowering her head. "It's made of chaos magic. A whole lot of it. I don't know how it works. I know many things, but not everything."
    She sits on the floor, visibly breaking from the pressure, and cries.
    "Easy, easy now," the shopkeeper gets out of the counter and kneels down at her side, trying to comfort her. "It's amazing what you do know for your age. How old are you?"
    "Nine," she answers.
    "Here. Don't cry."
    He holds Fay's head with one hand and strokes her hair with the other.
    "I just... don't know what to do," Fay says. "The YamiKairyu has my best friend, Uinya's too busy to talk to her, and everyone here keeps turning to me like I have all the answers, but I don't! I don't know how to stop the YamiKairyu! I don't know how to deal with chaos magic."
    With this, she breaks into tears again.

"Listen," the man says, getting Fay's attention again. "I'm no mage, but isn't order the opposite of chaos? If there's chaos magic there must be order magic, or something like that."
    "Makes sense," Fay says. "Don't ask me what that is, though."
    "Whatever it is, we'll find out," Andrew says. He looks firm and determined for the first time. "We're all tired and scared, and confused. But if we're the only ones who can defeat the YamiKariyu, then we'll find a way to do it."
    "It's YamiKairyu," Alexa corrects him.
    "Argh. I think I've heard Kyle say it the wrong way too many times. It stuck. Where's Kyle anyway? Is he alright?"
    "I think he walked into a portal or something," Fay answers. "He must be ok, I don't think the YamiKairyu wants him. He doesn't have any powers and he's not a child of time. We can try to find him tomorrow, once this is all over."
    "How do you know it'll be over by tomorrow?," the shopkeeper asks her.
    "Because it won't be tomorrow until it's over," she replies quizzically.
    "Okay, I'm outta my league here," the man admits.
    "It's a spell," she explains. "The night will last as long as necessary so that Amy can retain the magic of the Crystal Cave, which works only on new moon nights. Uinya's been keeping it up for about 12 hours now, and that's why she can't talk to us."
    "Uinya the Enchantress?," the shopkeeper asks.
    Fay nods.
    "Wow, this is big! She hasn't done anything like that in 5 years!"
    "I was thinking..." Alexa begins. "If the Crystal Cave magic is so important that Uinya uses all her concentration to keep it working, could THAT be the order magic we're looking for?"
    "It could be," Fay tells her, and then recitates, as if repeating a memorized lesson. "Crystal Cave magic activates periodically at the beginning of every lunar cycle. It brings out the hidden form of the wielders and imbues them with power for as long as the night will last, and for every new moon night thereon. Crystals os...cillate synch..."
    "Synchronically?," the shopkeeper completes the word.
    "Yeah," Fay smiles. "That's it. Well, that's about as much as I know about Crystal Cave magic."

Suddenly, Karin comes up with a new idea.
    "It might help if I catch a new pokémon or two," she notes. "Are there any places close by with pools of strong wild pokémon?"
    "Well, not in the city," the shopkeeper says. "Unless there's even more about this place that I didn't know about. I've heard there are pretty strong pokemon on the north of the island. You know... Stone Caves, Infinity stream, Valley of Winds... Even the Steel Chain on the northwest."
    "Those places are all far away," Fay says. "I don't know how much longer Uinya can hold on."

-Sorry, the characters got a life of their own. What will you do after this long update?
    Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/102 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

18 CCPs
    102 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I think i'll buy a switching hook since it might prove useful. I'll tell Serenity to get my 18 ccps and 2 stamps for it. I'll also ask about what happened five years ago

Edit: I'd also liek to give omastar tha spike cannon tm that gabi gave me that came from the emt
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Pokémon:

Male Onix
    Level 21

Inventory:
    - 1 Berry
    - 1 Gold Berry
    - 2 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 10 arrows

Amy has a brochure on the Crystal Caves... Should we read it to see if it has any information? Could we, by any chance, obtain any of these crystals? And if they oscillate synchronically... Well, the only synchronic oscillations I remember from pokémon come from Metronome. I don't know if that'll do anything...

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry I took this long to update, but I was going to ask Gabi a few questions... I can't get onto AIM and it'd take too long over PM, so I'll just update anyway. It isn't essential for me to get the answers anyway. Andy, I would try to update you, but I don't really know what the current plans for you are, and I'm not sure what Gabi's got in mind for you.

Shonta » Moriko flies about the Yanma, pondering as to how she can make them move away from the flames. She doesn't really need to do much, though - it appears as though her presence is enough! The screeching Yanma shriek even more, and shoot down the mountain, flying barely an inch past your shoulder. As Moriko looks down, she notices that there are still a few Yanma flying above the lake, who look a bit bewildered or something. But, her job has been done, so she flies back and lands by your side, and joins you in looking at the source of the fire.

"I feel really rather sorry for him," says the Yanma. "It's not his fault the fire was started, and he can't help the fact that he's scaring other pokemon by it." You can see his expression - The lava on his face which hangs down from his cheeks is swinging wildly as he shudders in panic. He hasn't got a clue what he can do to stop this fire, which is rapidly spreading - the flames have practically enulfed his side of the hot spring, and they're not going to cease any time soon. The thick black smoke continues to rise from the blaze, probably visible from some of the other Maiden Islands and certainly visible from the rest of Dragonair Island.

"Oh dear, can you do something?" cries the Yanma hastily. "I'll help in any way that I can, but I don't see how. The fire is huge." There is a large hot spring in front of you, so inevitably that could be part of the solution of putting the fire out... but still, a plan must be figured out to put out the furious flames. And quickly - the Yanma who still remain here are getting increasinly panicky, and they were pretty bad in the first place.

Hannah » You ask the mermaid if she knows anything about the puzzle. "Not really, unfortunately. I do know that there are riddles involved, but I couldn't tell you for sure whether they're the main aspect of the whole puzzle. They may just be an additional thing. From what I have heard, however, the riddles aren't too difficult - I couldn't tell you what they were based on or how the difficulty ranges, though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you regarding that."

Nodding in understanding, you then ask her if she knows where the puzzle is. She points further down the route you're on. "If you just continue to travel down Route 27 and take your second left, then you should get there. It's quite a narrow, spiralling path so it may take you a while to get to your destination. You'll know when you get there, though, because there's a Kabutops inscribed above the doorway. Once you solve the puzzle, come back to me."

She flashes you a toothy smile, before sinking back into the depths of the water, not giving you a chance to respond, so unluckily, you won't be able to ask any more questions. Now it's up to you whether you want to accept this errand, based on the little information that you have.

~ What will you do? Accept this "challenge"? Decline it and continue on your way? Or something else?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Winged Nightmare of Numenor
    Pichu – The two of you decide to follow the smaller set of tracks. You trudge slowly, but surely up the slope of the mountain, keeping a sharp eye on the tiny dots in the snow in front of you. Suddenly, the single set of footprints is joined by another identical pair.
    “Must be two of them now,” Mataro remarks.
    You continue up, but suddenly you feel exhausted after almost an hour of walking in the freezing weather. Mataro decides to take a break now. But before you have a time to relax, you see some shapes ambling down from the top of the mountain. They appear to be a pair of Snorunt.
    “So that’s what was making the footprints!” Mataro exclaims. The two Ice types don’t seem to notice you until they are only a few feet away. Then both of them stop and examine you carefully.
    What will you do next?

Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
    Pokémon:
    Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
    >>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
    >>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
    >>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
    >>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pokémon.)
    >>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
    >>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
    >>Trait: Oblivious
    >>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
    >>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pokédolls, Element Emerald
    TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
    CCP: 206

erm... what ARE snorunt? XD (yes, I dunno x_X)

I go and sneak up on them to examine them closer.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

<-- That's a Snorunt.

Here's it's pokedex info:

Ruby: SNORUNT live in regions with heavy snowfall. In seasons without snow, such as spring and summer, this POKéMON steals away to live quietly among stalactites and stalagmites deep in caverns.
    Sapphire: SNORUNT survives by eating only snow and ice. Old folklore claims that a house visited by this POKéMON is sure to prosper for many generations to come.

It's an Ice type (if you hadn't already guessed). Hope that helped a bit.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Thanks, Gabi. To everyone else who may be wondering exactly why I was hired here, it's because I have the time to dedicate to this topic, mainly. I hope that everyone's okay with me being here and that I don't become a victim of the Expedia curse...

Darkfire » You arrive on Welcome Beach, ready for your Expedia adventure. All you can see is sea and forest. Looking towards the ocean, a sillhouette emerges from the mist. It has a long, slender neck and what looks like a spiky back. As it comes closer you can tell what it is; it's a Lapras! The elegant creature continues to swim towards you. When it reaches the shore it says to you: "Where is it you wish to go?"
    "Dragonair Island, please."
    "Okay. Hold on a moment."

She smiles at you before opening her mouth and shooting out a thick beam of ice from her mouth. The ice seems to go on for quite a while... But it stops eventually. She's formed a bridge out of ice for you! Knowing what you have to do, you step onto the icy bridge and start making your way across it. You have to grip the sides to stop yourself from falling over, but they're so cold! Once you hit the halfway mark your hands have been completely numbed out, but your used to the slippery base of the bridge. The Lapras is swimming alongside you, making sure you don't fall off or anything.

Once you reach Dragonair Island, the Lapras speaks again: "I hope you enjoy your time here." She swims off before you can respond. You turn around, ready for your adventure. Just as you're about to set off, a Rapidash appears from the mountains! He's running really fast, and it looks like he's headed straight towards you! Thankfully, he isn't. He's heading towards the bridge. He stops beside it and melts it with a huge blast of fire before shooting off again. Now you can begin your adventure!

Would you like to head left down Route 23, right down Route 23, through the mountains (via Route 22), go to the store, or something else?
    Dragonair Island / Beach... thing... / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 32 CCPs-34 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
    CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.18, Early Bird
    Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.

I'll let Naois and Nuka out to travel with me. We'll go down Route 22.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic