Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilver]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilv

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    Amy- As the girl reaches you, you realize she's not quite as little as she seemed, but she's still very young, and having her head constantly looking down made her appear smaller. You climb off Blazer and introduce yourself. Then, you ask the girl her name.

When she puts her flowers down and looks up at you, you recognize her face. Her name only confirms it: she's Fay.

"Have we met before?" she asks you. "I don't think we have, but you feel familiar. All of you."
    "Yes, we have," you reply.
    Fay looks confused. "But when?... How? Who are you?"

-How will you respond?
    Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/18 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

18 CCPs
    18 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    one of a kind vaporeon plushie
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows
    Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
    a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
    Switching Hook

I'll tell her that the last time we met I didn't look the same as i was now. I was a silver wolf at the time. She was with Karin one of the children of the past when we met.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilv

Kyle- You shrug and decide to take it easy. You ask Mako if he remembers the way to the beach where you first met him, and you ask Dimitri if he remembers that beach.

Dimitri replies first.

"Sorry, I wasn't there when you two met," he says. "I can try to find a beach, if that helps."
    "I think I know the way," says Mako. "Something feels wrong around here, and the paths look different, but the beach should still be in the same direction. I hope."

You look around for any boulders in the area. Since it's a mountainous region, boulders are a common sight and you can see quite a few.

-What will you do now?

Karin- "The Island of Dreams has Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon types on it, right?" you try to make sure.

Amber nods.

"If we search for some Grass pok幦on, we might be able to collect their powder," you suggest. "I think we should take the other items with us in case there's another attack, so first we'll visit the kitchen for strawberry jelly powder. It'll be a hassle to carry everything with us, but I don't feel like the ingredients are safe to leave in the house while we venture out to gather the Sleep Powder. Once we've got everything, we can leave in search of a pok幦on that can use Sleep Powder. A Flying type like a Butterfree would work, too."

"Yes, I think that will work!" Amber cheers. "Butterfree sometimes fly near the house in the mornings. We can try to find one. Hold on, I'll get the other ingredients."

You wait for a few moments until Amber returns with a box of jelly powder. She then takes her bottle of perfume, and lifts her mattress to reveal an iridescent gem with many colors.

"The Destiny Jewel has many magical properties," she says as she picks it up. "It's used mainly to reveal hidden paths, but it can be used in many spells to open magical paths or to reveal the location of something or someone. Of course, if you want to do something really complicated, it won't be easy. But it's a great help to find lost pencils and stuff like that, if you know how to use it."

As you get ready to go, Amber's mother stops you.

"Where are you going?" she inquires.
    "We're going out to find some Butterfree or other pokemon who can use Sleep Powder," Amber replies. "We need to get some. It's important."
    "It's too dangerous," her mother says. "The thieves are still on the loose. I don't want to think of what they could do if they find you alone in the field. Your dad should be done talking to the police by now, he should be back soon. Why don't you wait until he returns?"

-What will you do?

Alex- You approach the man cautiously and ask him where you can find the next store. The man looks startled for a moment, but then glares at you as if you'd just done something wrong.

"Where did you come out of?" he says in a firm tone. "We're about as far from the nearest store as anyone can be on this island. And what were you doing down in the forest? Have you talked to anyone?"

-How will you respond?

Amy- You tell Fay that the last time you two met you didn't look the same as you do now. You were a silver wolf at the time, and she was with Karin, one of the children of the past.

Fay looks at you, confused.

"What you're saying shouldn't make sense," she tells you. "But somehow it does. I know it didn't happen. But... I remember it! What's going on? Who are you?"

She takes a few steps back, still looking at you and your group.

"The children of the past..." she repeats slowly. "The children of time! I remember them! But... It feels like another life. Is that what it was? I remember being called 'the Guru' and living in a temple with the monks, but the only temple around here was destroyed when I was very little. And I remember having friends I've never met, and..." her eyes open widely. "Oh, no! Uinya! She's the one who was killed last night. She was my friend!"

Tears begin to run down her cheeks.

"How did this happen?" she sobs. "I've been running and hiding since I can remember. I didn't think I had any friends. And now..." She presses her eyes tight shut, but she can't stop crying. "I remember now. We had a mission, didn't we? And we failed. Now I've lost everything! Everyone!"

The boys look at her and move away slowly. They seem to think she's crazy.

-What will you do now?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Kyle- You shrug and decide to take it easy. You ask Mako if he remembers the way to the beach where you first met him, and you ask Dimitri if he remembers that beach.

Dimitri replies first.

"Sorry, I wasn't there when you two met," he says. "I can try to find a beach, if that helps."
    "I think I know the way," says Mako. "Something feels wrong around here, and the paths look different, but the beach should still be in the same direction. I hope."

You look around for any boulders in the area. Since it's a mountainous region, boulders are a common sight and you can see quite a few.

-What will you do now?
    CCPs: 2
    Stamps: 14
    Items: Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem
    Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
    Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), Dimitri the Swablu (male, L12), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
    Level: 18
    Ability: Intimidate
    Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
    Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
    Item: n/a

Flora the adopted Clefairy (F)
    Level: 14
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Breed-On Move: Wish
    Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap

I'm going to ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area (just incase something affected this place in a negative way) , then I'm going to politely ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach, but in the process, I'm going to look left and right every few steps, just incase I see the Bagon and Shelgon, or something else around this area that catches my eye.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex- You approach the man cautiously and ask him where you can find the next store. The man looks startled for a moment, but then glares at you as if you'd just done something wrong.

"Where did you come out of?" he says in a firm tone. "We're about as far from the nearest store as anyone can be on this island. And what were you doing down in the forest? Have you talked to anyone?"

-How will you respond?
    I'll respond with the following: "Sorry to have startled you, I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?

Magby [Macedon]
    Lv 8 - Male
    Ability - Flame / Burning Body
    Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, confused

Backpack:
    37 Stamps
    0 CCPs
    Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
    no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Dream Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Karin- "The Island of Dreams has Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon types on it, right?" you try to make sure.

Amber nods.

"If we search for some Grass pok幦on, we might be able to collect their powder," you suggest. "I think we should take the other items with us in case there's another attack, so first we'll visit the kitchen for strawberry jelly powder. It'll be a hassle to carry everything with us, but I don't feel like the ingredients are safe to leave in the house while we venture out to gather the Sleep Powder. Once we've got everything, we can leave in search of a pok幦on that can use Sleep Powder. A Flying type like a Butterfree would work, too."

"Yes, I think that will work!" Amber cheers. "Butterfree sometimes fly near the house in the mornings. We can try to find one. Hold on, I'll get the other ingredients."

You wait for a few moments until Amber returns with a box of jelly powder. She then takes her bottle of perfume, and lifts her mattress to reveal an iridescent gem with many colors.

"The Destiny Jewel has many magical properties," she says as she picks it up. "It's used mainly to reveal hidden paths, but it can be used in many spells to open magical paths or to reveal the location of something or someone. Of course, if you want to do something really complicated, it won't be easy. But it's a great help to find lost pencils and stuff like that, if you know how to use it."

As you get ready to go, Amber's mother stops you.

"Where are you going?" she inquires.
    "We're going out to find some Butterfree or other pokemon who can use Sleep Powder," Amber replies. "We need to get some. It's important."
    "It's too dangerous," her mother says. "The thieves are still on the loose. I don't want to think of what they could do if they find you alone in the field. Your dad should be done talking to the police by now, he should be back soon. Why don't you wait until he returns?"

-What will you do?
    Island: Island of Dreams
    Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
    Level: 19
    Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
    Ability: Trace
    Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
    Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
    Level 22
    Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Hardy
    Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
    Pok嶵alls: 5
    CCPs: 30
    Stamps: 169
    Quest items: Element Emerald
    Inventory:
    - 2 Berries
    - 2 Gold Berries
    - 3 Miracleberries
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 1 Sky Uppercut TM
    - 1 Lovely Kiss TM
    - 1 Electric Shield
    - 10 arrows
    - Lune Plushy

Hm. I could head out myself or wait for her Dad... If I go by myself, I'd be able to get our ingredients sooner, but then I would be leaving Amber at the house and something might happen when I'm not there. Or, something could happen to me, and I might not make it back to the house, then I would be separated from Amber. I think I'll listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.
    ~ Lune ~

Administrator

Kyle- You ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area.

"It looks different," he replies. "The path we're on doesn't look like the one we took when we came. And the boulders are not in the same place either. It's just... weird."

You ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach.

"I remember the direction the beach used to be. If it's still there, I'm sure I can find a way. The mountains still look the same, so I hope the beach will be the same too."

You decide to follow his instincts and let him guide you. Every few steps, you look left and right to see if the Shelgon and Bagon show up, or if something else catches your eye.

As you walk, you find nothing more interesting than plants and rocks. You occasionally have to walk back a few steps upon finding a dead end, but after a few tries you finally come across a wide road.

"This is it!" exclaims Mako. "If we follow the road to the northeast, I'm sure we'll find the beach."

-What will you do?

Alex- "Sorry to have startled you," you respond. "I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?"
    The man eyes you suspiciously. "Following a Spearow who took your stamp?" he muses. "Spearows don't normally show up on the road. Where did you find this Spearow, and how did it take your stamp?"

-How will you respond?

Karin- You consider your options. You think of going out by yourself in order to get the ingredients sooner, but you don't want to leave Amber at the house in case something happens while you're away, either to her or to yourself. You finally decide to listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.

It only takes a few minutes until he arrives. His wife and daughter hug him as he walks through the door.

"How did it go?" Amber's mum asks him.
    "They took my declaration, but they didn't say anything else," he replies. "I wouldn't count on seeing them behind the bars any time soon. It's so frustrating when something like this happens!"
    "At least no one was hurt and they didn't take anything valuable," his wife conforts him.
    "They took things that were valuable to me," Amber remarks. "And I need to get them back. At least the powders. Please let us go, dad! I don't think they'll come back so soon, and if they do... we'll handle them. But I think it will be years before I meet them again."
    "Again with those wild statements of yours," he replies, but stops himself when he notices you. "Oh... hello," he says to you. "Sorry I didn't see you before, I had too much on my mind. You are...?"

-Sorry to cut it here, but I'm afraid this requires a little bit of interaction.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Kyle- You ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area.

"It looks different," he replies. "The path we're on doesn't look like the one we took when we came. And the boulders are not in the same place either. It's just... weird."

You ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach.

"I remember the direction the beach used to be. If it's still there, I'm sure I can find a way. The mountains still look the same, so I hope the beach will be the same too."

You decide to follow his instincts and let him guide you. Every few steps, you look left and right to see if the Shelgon and Bagon show up, or if something else catches your eye.

As you walk, you find nothing more interesting than plants and rocks. You occasionally have to walk back a few steps upon finding a dead end, but after a few tries you finally come across a wide road.

"This is it!" exclaims Mako. "If we follow the road to the northeast, I'm sure we'll find the beach."

-What will you do?
    CCPs: 2
    Stamps: 14
    Items: Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem

Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance

Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap

Maybe some magic or something twisted this area up a little, no matter, I'm going to ask Mako to lead the way as we follow the northeast road.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Dream Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

How cool ^_^

Karin- You consider your options. You think of going out by yourself in order to get the ingredients sooner, but you don't want to leave Amber at the house in case something happens while you're away, either to her or to yourself. You finally decide to listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.

It only takes a few minutes until he arrives. His wife and daughter hug him as he walks through the door.

"How did it go?" Amber's mum asks him.
    "They took my declaration, but they didn't say anything else," he replies. "I wouldn't count on seeing them behind the bars any time soon. It's so frustrating when something like this happens!"
    "At least no one was hurt and they didn't take anything valuable," his wife conforts him.
    "They took things that were valuable to me," Amber remarks. "And I need to get them back. At least the powders. Please let us go, dad! I don't think they'll come back so soon, and if they do... we'll handle them. But I think it will be years before I meet them again."
    "Again with those wild statements of yours," he replies, but stops himself when he notices you. "Oh... hello," he says to you. "Sorry I didn't see you before, I had too much on my mind. You are...?"

-Sorry to cut it here, but I'm afraid this requires a little bit of interaction.
    Pok幦on:

Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen

Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw

Male Onix
    Level 22

CCPs: 31
    Stamps: 177
    Inventory:
    - 1 Sharp Claw
    - 1 Dark Pulse TM
    - 1 Roost TM
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 1 Dizzy Punch TM
    - 1 Bulk Up TM
    - 1 Water Gun TM
    - 1 Spore TM
    - 1 Sky Uppercut TM
    - 1 Lovely Kiss TM
    - 1 Rock Throw TM
    - 1 Poison Fang TM
    - 1 Electric Shield
    - 2 Berries
    - 2 Gold Berries
    - 3 Miracleberries
    - Lune Plushy

I'll tell him my name and introduce myself as Amber's friend. I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house. I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help.
    Last edited by Lune the Guardian; 29th April 2009 at 12:22 PM.
    ~ Lune ~

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex- "Sorry to have startled you," you respond. "I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?"
    The man eyes you suspiciously. "Following a Spearow who took your stamp?" he muses. "Spearows don't normally show up on the road. Where did you find this Spearow, and how did it take your stamp?"

-How will you respond?
    "The spearow took the stamp after I had given it as a toll to a Tentacool, it seemed a little too fishy to me, so I tried to follow it... has anything weird been happening on the island these days?"

Magby [Macedon]
    Lv 8 - Male
    Ability - Flame / Burning Body
    Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, confused

Backpack:
    37 Stamps
    0 CCPs
    Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
    no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- You tell Fay that the last time you two met you didn't look the same as you do now. You were a silver wolf at the time, and she was with Karin, one of the children of the past.

Fay looks at you, confused.

"What you're saying shouldn't make sense," she tells you. "But somehow it does. I know it didn't happen. But... I remember it! What's going on? Who are you?"

She takes a few steps back, still looking at you and your group.

"The children of the past..." she repeats slowly. "The children of time! I remember them! But... It feels like another life. Is that what it was? I remember being called 'the Guru' and living in a temple with the monks, but the only temple around here was destroyed when I was very little. And I remember having friends I've never met, and..." her eyes open widely. "Oh, no! Uinya! She's the one who was killed last night. She was my friend!"

Tears begin to run down her cheeks.

"How did this happen?" she sobs. "I've been running and hiding since I can remember. I didn't think I had any friends. And now..." She presses her eyes tight shut, but she can't stop crying. "I remember now. We had a mission, didn't we? And we failed. Now I've lost everything! Everyone!"

The boys look at her and move away slowly. They seem to think she's crazy.

-What will you do now?
    Sorry, meant to post this on Monday, just got sidetracked. Hope that it makes sense...

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/20 CCPS/20 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

20 CCPs
    20 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    one of a kind vaporeon plushie
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows
    Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
    a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
    Switching Hook

I'll try and comfort Fay the best that i can. Then ask if she knows a safe place where we can try and figure out what to do next. I don't think that being out in the open will help us out very much.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Administrator

Kyle- You ask Mako to lead the way and follow the road northeast.

"Lead and follow at the same time?" he says, giving you an odd look, but then he shrugs and starts walking ahead of you.

You follow him along the road until you can finally see the beach ahead. As you walk towards it, you notice there's someone standing at the end of the road. Also, closer to you, is a guy with messy hair sitting by the road, reading a newspaper with a concentrated look on his face and drinking something from a round-shaped cup with a straw.

-What will you do?

Karin- You tell Amber's dad your name and tell him you're Amber's friend.

"I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house," you say. "I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help."

He thinks about it for a moment, while Amber assures him that you're telling the truth.

"Please let us go find some powder," she insists. "Nothing bad will happen, the thieves won't come back today."

"Hmm... it would be strange for them to attack the same person twice in one day, but I can't hope to predict what they will do. I think it will be best if I go with you, just in case."

Amber's face brightens up. "Thanks!" she cheers. "Oh, we'll need a bag to collect the powder, and something to cover our faces in case the pokemon we find aren't friendly. Hold on, I'll get them."

Amber runs off and, after a few moments, returns with a plastic bag and three hankerchiefs. She hands a hankerchief to you and one to her father.

"If a pokemon throws powder at you, you can cover your nose and mouth like this to stop yourself from breathing it," she shows you, taking the remaining hankerchief to her face. "Are we ready to go now?"

-Are you? Or is there anything else you'd like to do or say first?

I'll leave it here for now because I have to go and I think half an update is better than nothing at all. I'll try to update for the other players soon.

Dream Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Yay! Thanks for the update ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself in Salta.

Karin- You tell Amber's dad your name and tell him you're Amber's friend.

"I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house," you say. "I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help."

He thinks about it for a moment, while Amber assures him that you're telling the truth.

"Please let us go find some powder," she insists. "Nothing bad will happen, the thieves won't come back today."

"Hmm... it would be strange for them to attack the same person twice in one day, but I can't hope to predict what they will do. I think it will be best if I go with you, just in case."

Amber's face brightens up. "Thanks!" she cheers. "Oh, we'll need a bag to collect the powder, and something to cover our faces in case the pokemon we find aren't friendly. Hold on, I'll get them."

Amber runs off and, after a few moments, returns with a plastic bag and three hankerchiefs. She hands a hankerchief to you and one to her father.

"If a pokemon throws powder at you, you can cover your nose and mouth like this to stop yourself from breathing it," she shows you, taking the remaining hankerchief to her face. "Are we ready to go now?"

-Are you? Or is there anything else you'd like to do or say first?

I'll leave it here for now because I have to go and I think half an update is better than nothing at all. I'll try to update for the other players soon.
    Pok幦on:

Male Onix
    Level 22

CCPs: 31
    Stamps: 177
    Inventory:
    - 1 Sharp Claw
    - 1 Dark Pulse TM
    - 1 Roost TM
    - 1 Sacred Fire TM
    - 5 Aeroblast TMs
    - 1 Follow Me TM
    - 1 Dizzy Punch TM
    - 1 Bulk Up TM
    - 1 Water Gun TM
    - 1 Spore TM
    - 1 Sky Uppercut TM
    - 1 Lovely Kiss TM
    - 1 Rock Throw TM
    - 1 Poison Fang TM
    - 1 Electric Shield
    - 2 Berries
    - 2 Gold Berries
    - 3 Miracleberries
    - Lune Plushy

I'll keep my handkerchief and ask Amber to check again if we've got all the other materials with us. If we do, we could leave in search of the powder.
    ~ Lune ~

Kyle- You ask Mako to lead the way and follow the road northeast.

"Lead and follow at the same time?" he says, giving you an odd look, but then he shrugs and starts walking ahead of you.

You follow him along the road until you can finally see the beach ahead. As you walk towards it, you notice there's someone standing at the end of the road. Also, closer to you, is a guy with messy hair sitting by the road, reading a newspaper with a concentrated look on his face and drinking something from a round-shaped cup with a straw.

-What will you do?
    CCPs: 12
    Stamps: 12
    Items: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Moon Stone (I'll eventually decide when to use it on Flora, possibly on the next island I decide to go to)

Oops, sorry. Must have goofed there a little.

Well, I might as well give a friendly hello to the person closest to me, not much else I can think of at the top of my head right now.
    Knight of Time

Administrator

Alex- "The spearow took the stamp after I had given it as a toll to a Tentacool," you say to the man in uniform, "it seemed a little too fishy to me, so I tried to follow it... has anything weird been happening on the island these days?"
    "Nothing you should be concerned with," he replies. "I assume you're new to the Maiden Islands. I suggest that you learn how things work around here before you go chasing the pokemon in service of our mighty ruler."

-So... what's next?

Amy- You try and comfort Fay the best that you can. She throws the flowers to the floor and hugs you, still crying.

"Thanks," she says. "Thanks for being here. I need your help, I can't keep going alone. I'm not..." she sobs and pauses to catch her breath. "I'm not as strong as the Fay you met before. I have the knowledge, but not the experience, of the things that made her strong. I need someone to stick with me, someone I can trust, at least for one day. It hurts to be so alone."

You try to show her your support and ask if she knows a safe place where you can try and figure out what to do next, as you don't think that being out in the open will help you out very much.

She tries to wipe her tears off her face, and picks up the flowers.

"No place is safe to stay for too long," she says, "but there's an abandoned warehouse nearby where I have spent a few nights. It should be safe to talk for a while." She looks around. "Yes, I don't sense anyone dangerous around here right now. The warehouse should be safe."

-So, are you going, staying, or going elsewhere? And, in any case, what will you say once you arrive (or decide to stay)?

And there goes another half-update. I guess I could keep doing this for the next few days, until I leave for Salta on Friday. Thanks for the good wishes, Karin!