Thread: Beware I Live

Default Beware I Live

Run Coward!

I have risen from my grave to serve a simple purpose, maintaining those things which I have left unattended. I don't post on the other forums, so I think it's fair to post this message here, if there are no objections?

I plan to take back primary control of the E-Zine, if there are no objections. It was my idea and I put a lot of it together. While I have no doubt my successor has been working well, I still believe that in this crucial time I should handle things. Again, if there are objections, just tell me.

I doubt I'll write much for posting here, I mostly do... other things now, but that is not for all you to worry about. If I do write anything sanitary or pokemon I'll post it. But my primary function is to collate the e-zine. And perhaps do reviews for the FFRO.

At this very moment I'm writing an essay for Modern Studies, so unless anyone knows what aid the FAO or WFP provided to Darfur in 2004, I'll err, keep away, but I plan to come back into full effect this weekend.

I Have Returned!
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Beware I Live

Gasp! Run for your lives!

Seriously, though, good to see you again.

...*runs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Default Beware I Live

OMGOMGOMG wtf It's Darren! ...Dar...wen... Dar... en. Darren.

Yeah.

So anywho, glad to see you back, man, if only for the e-zine. Tchia!!

o_0
    jimm
    Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    The decapitated mole is a fruit loop.

You heard it here first, folks!

3-time winner of Fanfic's "Oddest Writer" award!

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Beware I Live

Like I said, don't be so sure you're getting out of your duties, guys. The creator of this whole thing had other ideas.

Now we need to get this thing up and running, I suppose. Oh, and make sure the judges know that they're still supposed to be judging...
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Beware I Live

What's going on with that judging thing anyway? Who are the judges? I'd certainly like to know if I'm supposed to be helping or not...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Beware I Live

If Darien is indeed going to do it like he originally planned (which I believe is the case), then the judges were chosen prior to this thread ever being created. So no, I don't think you need to be judging, unless we have a WEASEL judge who decides to COP OUT on us! *glares menacingly at the judges*

Sorry about that, but the original judges were decided upon several months ago. :/
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Beware I Live

Welcome back, Darien, long time no see, it seems.

This reminds me, I really have to attend to the FFRO ... I've had little time lately...

If there are any issues with the e-zine leadership, give me a yell, we can sort something out.

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Default Beware I Live

Quote Originally Posted by Darien Shields
    Run Coward!

I have risen from my grave to serve a simple purpose, maintaining those things which I have left unattended. I don't post on the other forums, so I think it's fair to post this message here, if there are no objections?

I plan to take back primary control of the E-Zine, if there are no objections. It was my idea and I put a lot of it together. While I have no doubt my successor has been working well, I still believe that in this crucial time I should handle things. Again, if there are objections, just tell me.

I doubt I'll write much for posting here, I mostly do... other things now, but that is not for all you to worry about. If I do write anything sanitary or pokemon I'll post it. But my primary function is to collate the e-zine. And perhaps do reviews for the FFRO.

At this very moment I'm writing an essay for Modern Studies, so unless anyone knows what aid the FAO or WFP provided to Darfur in 2004, I'll err, keep away, but I plan to come back into full effect this weekend.

I Have Returned!
    If you're returning to running the Ezine, then you'd better be twice as dedicated as you were previously, because Pig on the Wing is working his ass off on the December issue. I have no objections to you taking over the Ezine, as long as you're ready to accept that it'll be a lot of work... again...

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Default Beware I Live

Aah, it's already good to be back. ^_^ I must say, I missed the activeness of TPM, the other forums I've been hanging out on are all dead boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted
    If you're returning to running the Ezine, then you'd better be twice as dedicated as you were previously, because Pig on the Wing is working his ass off on the December issue. I have no objections to you taking over the Ezine, as long as you're ready to accept that it'll be a lot of work... again...

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter
    December E-zine? My last 'Zine was September I, I'm pretty sure I gave my notice after September II was due... so where's the October and November editions? I had assumed that some E-zines had actually been produced in my absence, but I'm not seeing anything.

If possible I would like to resume the bi-monthly plan I had intended to implement before I left, although I failed last time, and it may seem pretty demanding, there are its merits.

I can't make a full E-zine for the November II date, but I'll post something small since there are contest details that should be posted. I also need to contact Agent Elrond about the FAF E-Zine.

I'll be getting in contact with the old judges shortly by PM, but if anyone wants to talk about the E-zine, PM me or post here.

Sayonara.
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.

Banned

Default Beware I Live

Well, I'm not sure if you said anything about leaving, but mr_pikachu only said anything about somebody taking over the e-zine not long ago.

But, seeing as you're back, I guess you get control again. Ah well, way to spoil my fun.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Default Beware I Live

Quote Originally Posted by Darien Shields
    December E-zine? My last 'Zine was September I, I'm pretty sure I gave my notice after September II was due... so where's the October and November editions? I had assumed that some E-zines had actually been produced in my absence, but I'm not seeing anything.
    There were no October or November Ezines because we assumed that you were just done with the whole idea, and no one was really ready to take it up-- until now, when Pig on the Wing said so. That's what I was getting at, I think you misinterpreted.

Ah, well-- welcome back. Like I've said before: I'll continue to write for the Ezine regardless of the dictator.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Beware I Live

Well, I didn't even know what was happening with the e-zine until like last week (your notice somehow didn't get to me), so yeah. I reckon it would be cool having you back in control, but since Pig On the Wing's been doing stuff as well, you two could probably work something out. Like putting some of the stuff he's done into the e-zine or something. In any case, the review for the Under Appreciated Spotlight will] be completed, I believe by the 25th as I've said before.

By the way, TPM? Active?? You've got to be kidding.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Beware I Live

Quote Originally Posted by Pig on the Wing
    Well, I'm not sure if you said anything about leaving, but mr_pikachu only said anything about somebody taking over the e-zine not long ago.

But, seeing as you're back, I guess you get control again. Ah well, way to spoil my fun.
    You two need to work something out. As Tainted said, Pig on the wing is workin his ass off. So don't just steal it off him!

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Default Beware I Live

Damnit, I thought that sledgehammer off the skull killed you Mr. Shields.

<insert random quote referencing to e-zine and pig's ass being on the ground>
    One more round; one more low.