Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile_Master
    Heh how do get in on this. I have never done this before. Also what's an SM.
    As far as I know, an SM is a special move (not sure on that, since they were introduced during one of my absences). I believe that at least one was won at the last games the Crystal Caves held (it was a writing tournament). I'm not sure how many were won, but they're essential if you want to get to one of the secretive (well, they sorta are) areas. At least, that's what I believe they are. As I said, I wasn't around when they were brought out.

Also, reading the first post will tell you how to get into this. If you still don't understand, try reading a few of the customers posts and some updates.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I thought I understood until I saw the second post being *Murkrow telling people what to do without anyone replying to the topic.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Those were from the last version. =P

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
    Re-surfacing, Wartortle looks slightly disappointed as he sees you getting out, but then shrugs and scrambles out to join you. When you randomly say that you'd like some help in finding a Pokémon you'd like, he stops and gives a you an odd look, before curiously asking what you mean by that.
    What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
    Releasing your two captees, Lento starts off by gently shooting a Water Gun in the Sneasel's direction; the water smashes into her face, but even as she coughs and chokes, the fire is thankfully put out.
    Meanwhile, Fiamma has attempted to warm Slugma up with her flames, but Magby is having none of it and angrily leaps onto the slugs back (or whatever could be called its back), holding him down so she can't move off.

Wild Eevee~
    Keeping still as Cacturne raises his arms and his mouth twitches open, you try to resist the urge to back away as he edges nearer...and nearer. You're close enough to see your reflection in his eyes now, before Machop coughs and points out that you might want to move. Cacturne shows no sign of moving or hearing the fighter and continues to stare at you.

Sceptile_Master~
    Basic walkthrough of how to play: You pick a place from the selection available, then one of the workers posts saying what you find/what happens there, you reply saying what you want to do, and so on and so forth.
    SMs were introduced by Frank, and were given out as prizes at the Solar Games. Beating the Gym leaders at the Crystal Caves Battledome will get you the SM stated in the first post, and I think the Itemfinder buyable at the Kiosk has a tiny chance of picking one up when used. They're the same as the normal HM moves they're named after but (as Cheesey said) they allow you to reach the hidden areas.
    Oh, and seeing as this is Version 11, the updates I did in the second post where in response to the posts at the end of Version 10.
    Hope that helped.

Cheesey~ Take a CCP for helping Sceptile_Master out.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay then I'll start. Let's see, the meadow looks cool. And so far I have absoluterly no caprtured pokes.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    TheBlueAvenger~
    Releasing your two captees, Lento starts off by gently shooting a Water Gun in the Sneasel's direction; the water smashes into her face, but even as she coughs and chokes, the fire is thankfully put out.
    Meanwhile, Fiamma has attempted to warm Slugma up with her flames, but Magby is having none of it and angrily leaps onto the slugs back (or whatever could be called its back), holding him down so she can't move off.
    South Caves

I will have both Lento and Fiamma do a Tackle on Magby to knock it off. If it works, I will warm Slugma up with Flamethrower, if not, they should Tackle again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Re-surfacing, Wartortle looks slightly disappointed as he sees you getting out, but then shrugs and scrambles out to join you. When you randomly say that you'd like some help in finding a Pokémon you'd like, he stops and gives a you an odd look, before curiously asking what you mean by that.
    Lake

I'm going to tell the Wartortle that I can't tell him what I am looking for at this moment, but while we move on again, if I notice here that he (or I) found the Pokemon I'm looking for, I'll let him know then.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Linc~
    Still uninterested, your attention is drawn to a tiny speck of blue darting between the trees; following it, you manage to determine that it's a Surskit, before a Gligar swoops down and seizes it o_O As the flying scorpion thing darts up to a branch to eat his meal, a Farfetch'd looks up from where he was practising using his leak as a cricket bat in a game against a Treecko.
    Forest

Still nothing! I'm going to go to the East Caverns.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Giving the Poochyena a cheerful grin, the puppy barks and wags his tail at you, before you wander on. In the next cavern, a Delibird is sitting wrapping up parcels, assisited by a Piloswine. The Piloswine looks nervous as it places the wrapped presents in Delibird's bag- and no wonder, seeing as they coud explode at any second.
    North Caverns

I'll quickly run off. If the presents DO end up exploding, I don't want to be there.

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Keeping still as Cacturne raises his arms and his mouth twitches open, you try to resist the urge to back away as he edges nearer...and nearer. You're close enough to see your reflection in his eyes now, before Machop coughs and points out that you might want to move. Cacturne shows no sign of moving or hearing the fighter and continues to stare at you.
    East Cavern

I'll slowly move away from Cacturn.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~
    Taking your first steps into the lush meadow, you don't have any trouble encountering a Pokémon; a bulky Tropius comes plodding over to get a good look at you. A Pichu and Chinchou also glance up from where they were playing as the grass type walks past.
    Wha are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
    Getting hit by the combined Tackles of a Cyndaquil and a Slowking is enough to force Magby back- the little fire creature slams backwards and crunches into the floor. Ignoring him, Fiamma turns her attention to Slugma, heating his cold body with her flames; it works a charm and the slug gradually begins to slither forward again, beaming at you.

"Ooh, mystery guessing! Great," exclaims Wartortle when you explain why you can't tell him. "Ok, let's see..."
    With that, he begins to trot off; you follow him as he begins to point out various Pokémon. "Is it one of those two?" He points to a Luvdisc and Kabuto hanging around in the shallows. "Or him?" He turns his attention to an Octillery, fast asleep on shore.

Linc~
    Bored with the forest, you venture into the east caverns, finding a cheerful Medicham instructing a Mankey and a Sneasel in the art of boxing. The fighter clenches his fists and delivers an impressive punch to the nearby wall, sending cracks ripping through it. But when Mankey and Sneasel try...well, they're not as successful.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Rushing past, your worst fears are confirmed as Piloswine squeals and runs after you as a light flares from behind you. Next second, there's a bang and you and Piloswine are sent flying, but luckily you land on something soft.
    Sitting up, you realise that you crashed into a Lapras, who has turned to stare at you kindly; a Cloyster is doing the same to Piloswine.

Wild Eevee~
    A grin splits across Cacturne's face as you slowly begin to edge your way away. Suddenly, his arm shoots out and grabs yours, the sharp thorns digging deep into your skin. Biting your lip, you pull back instinctively, but his grip only tightens and his smile widens.
    Machop, Meditite, Bagon, Poochyena, Carvanha and Makuhita are all bristling and snarling, but warily.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~
    Getting hit by the combined Tackles of a Cyndaquil and a Slowking is enough to force Magby back- the little fire creature slams backwards and crunches into the floor. Ignoring him, Fiamma turns her attention to Slugma, heating his cold body with her flames; it works a charm and the slug gradually begins to slither forward again, beaming at you.
    South Caves

I will smile back at the Slugma and continue on.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Meadow

When the pichu and chinchou see the Tropius they run away in fright leaving me with the tropius. I decide to try and befriend the tropius as it may come in handy for telling me the ropes of this weird meadow.

Banned

Linc~
    Bored with the forest, you venture into the east caverns, finding a cheerful Medicham instructing a Mankey and a Sneasel in the art of boxing. The fighter clenches his fists and delivers an impressive punch to the nearby wall, sending cracks ripping through it. But when Mankey and Sneasel try...well, they're not as successful.
    East Caverns

*groans* I'll continue on.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~
    Slugma chuckles and nods as you smile back before walking past and leaving the cavern. Though, you can't help but notice that Magby has suddenly vanished...oh well. Figuring it means nothing, you walk on, discovering a Vulpix and Poochyena happily chasing after a spinning Baltoy and batting it with their paws.

Sceptile_Master~ I'll let this slide this time because you're new, but next time, please quote the update. And mini reffing ¬_¬
    Smiling, you greet the Tropius, who stares bemusedly at you for a while longer, before awkwardly reaching up to his neck. After scrabbling for a second, he manages to pull loose on of the many bannanas hanging there, which he offers to you, smiling.

Linc~ Have you/are you going to reply to Frank about the worker competition?
    There is nothing there that interests you (again...), so you walk past the litle group and wander on. A yell from behind signals that either Mankey or Sneasel has just hit the wall a little too hard.
    Still not looking back, you come across a group of Pokémon walking in the opposite direction- a Heracross carrying a Poochyena and Tyrogue, while alongside them walks a Machop

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~
    Slugma chuckles and nods as you smile back before walking past and leaving the cavern. Though, you can't help but notice that Magby has suddenly vanished...oh well. Figuring it means nothing, you walk on, discovering a Vulpix and Poochyena happily chasing after a spinning Baltoy and batting it with their paws.
    South Caves

I'll move on.

Question, though, just because I taught my Slowking Dive dosn't mean I'll be able to access the sunken ship, right? It has to be an SM, correct?

EDIT: May I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball?

"Ooh, mystery guessing! Great," exclaims Wartortle when you explain why you can't tell him. "Ok, let's see..."
    With that, he begins to trot off; you follow him as he begins to point out various Pokémon. "Is it one of those two?" He points to a Luvdisc and Kabuto hanging around in the shallows. "Or him?" He turns his attention to an Octillery, fast asleep on shore.
    Lake

I'm going to tell the Wartortle "No, sorry, none of these 3 Pokemon are what I'm looking for." before we move on again.

Edit: Since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~ Correct. *Hands over balls*
    As the dizzy Baltoy lurches across the floor, you leave the three to their game and step eagerly into the next tunnel. A thick smog is floating up to the ceiling, coming from the shell of a Torkoal, who is lying motionless on the floor. A Sableye is crawling up the wall to escape while a Sharpedo is oddly collapsed to the left.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ *Hands over balls*
    Wartortle nods before the two of you continue walking around the lakes edge. Wartortle is looking round frantically, trying to catch sight of more Pokémon, but you're the one who spots the Vaporeon gracefully swimming in the water.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~ Correct. *Hands over balls*
    As the dizzy Baltoy lurches across the floor, you leave the three to their game and step eagerly into the next tunnel. A thick smog is floating up to the ceiling, coming from the shell of a Torkoal, who is lying motionless on the floor. A Sableye is crawling up the wall to escape while a Sharpedo is oddly collapsed to the left.

South Caves

I'll go over to the Sharpedo and see what's wrong.

Banned

Linc~ Have you/are you going to reply to Frank about the worker competition?
    There is nothing there that interests you (again...), so you walk past the litle group and wander on. A yell from behind signals that either Mankey or Sneasel has just hit the wall a little too hard.
    Still not looking back, you come across a group of Pokémon walking in the opposite direction- a Heracross carrying a Poochyena and Tyrogue, while alongside them walks a Machop
    East Caverns

I'm going to eventually, I asked Frank a few questions that I needed answered first, so I'm hoping he'll reply soon. Anyway, I'll walk over to the Machop and say hello.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ *Hands over balls*
    Wartortle nods before the two of you continue walking around the lakes edge. Wartortle is looking round frantically, trying to catch sight of more Pokémon, but you're the one who spots the Vaporeon gracefully swimming in the water.
    Lake

I already have Aqua, my adopted female Vaporeon, so I'm going to move on again with the Wartortle beside me.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    A grin splits across Cacturne's face as you slowly begin to edge your way away. Suddenly, his arm shoots out and grabs yours, the sharp thorns digging deep into your skin. Biting your lip, you pull back instinctively, but his grip only tightens and his smile widens.
    Machop, Meditite, Bagon, Poochyena, Carvanha and Makuhita are all bristling and snarling, but warily.
    East Cavern

I'll ask him what he wants.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry I was busy with school and I’ve been having a case of writers block as well x.X

TheBlueAvenger

You carefully approach the sharpedo to see whats wrong but as you near you see that it has passed out. The Sableye calls out to you to move before the smog knocks you out too. All too soon, you begin to feel faint. What will you do?

Linc

Walking over to the machop it looks at you oddly. Not taken aback, you say hello and it just scoffs. “What do you want?” the machop asks you. He seems to be rather snobby. What will you do?

Dark Prince the Dark Knight

Not interested in the vaporeon, you follow the wartortle who just stops and grins. “Look over there.” You look in the direction that the wartortle is pointing and there is an Omanyte surfacing slowly behind a slowpoke. The slowpoke doesn’t seem to be aware of its presence. A Whiscash swims past minding its own business. What will you do now?

Wild Eevee

Trying not to cry out in pain, you ask the Cacturne what he wants. The Cacturne doesn’t say anything or attempt to answer your question. His smile just gets a little larger as his grip tightens. None of the pokemon are exactly sure about what to do with this threat. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Dark Prince the Dark Knight

Not interested in the vaporeon, you follow the wartortle who just stops and grins. “Look over there.” You look in the direction that the wartortle is pointing and there is an Omanyte surfacing slowly behind a slowpoke. The slowpoke doesn’t seem to be aware of its presence. A Whiscash swims past minding its own business. What will you do now?
    Lake

I'm going to say to the Wartortle "sorry, but these 3 Pokemon aren't what I'm looking for either." before we move on, once again.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Linc

Walking over to the machop it looks at you oddly. Not taken aback, you say hello and it just scoffs. “What do you want?” the machop asks you. He seems to be rather snobby. What will you do?
    East Caverns

I'll laugh, and say that I just wanted to be friendly. Then I'll ask him if he wants to battle, and if he agrees, I'll send out Nightmare, my Sneasel, to use an Ice Beam on him, but if he doesn't agree, I'll continue on.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

"Sorry, but these 3 Pokemon aren't what I'm looking for either."
    "Wow, fussy, aren't you?"
    "No, not really."
    "Suit yourself."
    Walking on, you notice a group of moving lily-pads swimming slowly along, talking among themselves. A Squirtle and Lapras are watching the group curiously obviously having on idea what the heck the Pokémon are.

Linc~
    Laughing, you explain to the snobby Machop that you're just being friendly, before springing on him the option of a battle. He stares at you for a second, then shakes his head and swaggers off.
    Walking on, you discover a Bagon is huddling against the wall in the next room, staring fearfully at a Crawdaunt powerfully flexing his claws.

Me~
    I'm releasing my Feebas, Dull. My story ideas for her personality seem to have faded and fizzled out basically >_<

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sorry I was busy with school and I’ve been having a case of writers block as well x.X

TheBlueAvenger

You carefully approach the sharpedo to see whats wrong but as you near you see that it has passed out. The Sableye calls out to you to move before the smog knocks you out too. All too soon, you begin to feel faint. What will you do?
    Ack, not good. Um, I'll move out of the smog, then I'll let out Lento (male Slowking, level 16) to use Water Gun and try to douse the Torkoal.

"Sorry, but these 3 Pokemon aren't what I'm looking for either."
    "Wow, fussy, aren't you?"
    "No, not really."
    "Suit yourself."
    Walking on, you notice a group of moving lily-pads swimming slowly along, talking among themselves. A Squirtle and Lapras are watching the group curiously obviously having on idea what the heck the Pokémon are.
    Lake

'sigh' Still no sign of the Pokemon I want...

I'm going to tell the Wartortle that he may be in for a big, unexpected surprise if we find the Pokemon I want, and thus, I'm going to move on with him again.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Linc~
    Laughing, you explain to the snobby Machop that you're just being friendly, before springing on him the option of a battle. He stares at you for a second, then shakes his head and swaggers off.
    Walking on, you discover a Bagon is huddling against the wall in the next room, staring fearfully at a Crawdaunt powerfully flexing his claws.
    East Caverns

I'll send out both Kokiri (Breloom) and Zora (Swampert) as quietly as I can, and I'll quickly whisper to Kokiri to use Iron Tail, and for Zora to use Ice Ball.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~ I'll let this slide this time because you're new, but next time, please quote the update. And mini reffing ¬_¬
    Smiling, you greet the Tropius, who stares bemusedly at you for a while longer, before awkwardly reaching up to his neck. After scrabbling for a second, he manages to pull loose on of the many bannanas hanging there, which he offers to you, smiling.
    Meadows

Well I take it and keep it safe, as I don't want to offend the Tropius by eating it. Stroking its neck I hope that I can convince it that I'm a nice person.

Banned

Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Wild Eevee
    Trying not to cry out in pain, you ask the Cacturne what he wants. The Cacturne doesn’t say anything or attempt to answer your question. His smile just gets a little larger as his grip tightens. None of the pokemon are exactly sure about what to do with this threat. What will you do?
    East Cavern

I'll ask my Pokemon to help me out.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~ Remember the location ~_^
    Trying not to breath in, you back away as you release your Slowking, who twitches as he catches a whiff of the disgusting smog, but follows your commands and shoots a Water Gun at the offending Torkoal. He scores a direct hit, and Torkoal is sent tumbling backwards, squealing in alarm.
    Lento turns and gives you a grin as the smog quickly begins to dissipate. But then there's an angry cry...and Torkoal rights himself and glares at the two of you. Looks like he wants to fight.

Wartortle's eyes gleam when you say that it might come as a surprise and he eagerly follows you as you two walk further around the perimeter of the lake. A few Wingull are gliding in the air, whining in an annoyingly persistant way. The repetitve sound isn't just getting on you- a nearby Poliwhirl and Swampert are glaring at the birds in irritation.

Linc~ Next time please state who you're after. It's pretty obvious who it is this time, but keep it in mind please.
    Choosing your Breloom and Swampert as your prime fighters, the kangaroo-thing bounces up and smashes his rock hard tail into the side of the Crawdaunt, who- caught off guard- gets knocked back slightly. Angrily, his pincers slash out and clamp onto the Breloom's tail, flinging him into the path of the approaching Ice Ball. In a confused shattering of ice, both your Pokémon end up in a confused heap on the floor while Crawdaunt clamps his pincers at you defiantly.

Sceptile_Master~
    Tropius shoves the bannana into your hand, before you reach out and begint o carefully stroke his long neck. Chuckling to himself, he shifts his weight, stretching out his neck and closing his eyes.
    After a couple of minutes he suddenly slumps against you and begins to snore o_O That neck rub must have been comforting enough to get him to doze off.

Wild Eevee~
    Abandoning all pretendence, you call out to your Pokémon to help you; Cacturne turns his eyes to stare at them, causing Makuhita to scream and run off. Machop still has his hands full, but Poochyena, Bagon and Meditite glance at each other, nod and fan out, approaching the two of you.
    Cacturne reacts by dragging you round behind him and digging his thorns harder into your arm. You are now officially a hostage.

Wartortle's eyes gleam when you say that it might come as a surprise and he eagerly follows you as you two walk further around the perimeter of the lake. A few Wingull are gliding in the air, whining in an annoyingly persistant way. The repetitve sound isn't just getting on you- a nearby Poliwhirl and Swampert are glaring at the birds in irritation.
    Lake

Boy, I've definitely been in this area for a long time...

I'm going to keep going with the Wartortle by my side.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Linc~ Next time please state who you're after. It's pretty obvious who it is this time, but keep it in mind please.
    Choosing your Breloom and Swampert as your prime fighters, the kangaroo-thing bounces up and smashes his rock hard tail into the side of the Crawdaunt, who- caught off guard- gets knocked back slightly. Angrily, his pincers slash out and clamp onto the Breloom's tail, flinging him into the path of the approaching Ice Ball. In a confused shattering of ice, both your Pokémon end up in a confused heap on the floor while Crawdaunt clamps his pincers at you defiantly.
    East Caverns

Hmm... I'll tell both of them to try to get up, and if they do, I'll tell Kokiri (Breloom) to use Leech Seed, and then Stun Spore, but if they don't get up, I'll recall Zora and send out Rayku and tell her to use Psychic to pick up the nearest rock and fling it at the Crawdaunt's feet to trip it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~
    Tropius shoves the bannana into your hand, before you reach out and begint o carefully stroke his long neck. Chuckling to himself, he shifts his weight, stretching out his neck and closing his eyes.
    After a couple of minutes he suddenly slumps against you and begins to snore o_O That neck rub must have been comforting enough to get him to doze off.
    Meadows

Man I'm starting to get attached to this Tropius, how do you do that. Anyhoo I leave the Tropius to slumber as I do not want to disturb it from its sleep. I will probably end up coming back to see my good friend later but for now the big stretching meadowness (lol) of the meadows awaits me.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~ Remember the location ~_^
    Trying not to breath in, you back away as you release your Slowking, who twitches as he catches a whiff of the disgusting smog, but follows your commands and shoots a Water Gun at the offending Torkoal. He scores a direct hit, and Torkoal is sent tumbling backwards, squealing in alarm.
    Lento turns and gives you a grin as the smog quickly begins to dissipate. But then there's an angry cry...and Torkoal rights himself and glares at the two of you. Looks like he wants to fight.
    South Caves

Oh, if it's a fight he wants, he'll get it. I'll tell Lento to continue to use Water Gun, but to use Psychic to throw Torkoal back if it gets too close.

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    Abandoning all pretendence, you call out to your Pokémon to help you; Cacturne turns his eyes to stare at them, causing Makuhita to scream and run off. Machop still has his hands full, but Poochyena, Bagon and Meditite glance at each other, nod and fan out, approaching the two of you.
    Cacturne reacts by dragging you round behind him and digging his thorns harder into your arm. You are now officially a hostage.
    East Cavern

There's not much I can do so I'll wait and see what happens.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ignoring the three Pokémon, you and Wartortle trundle on, discovering a Vibrava skimming across the lakes surface, blissfully unware that a is aiming a Spike Cannon directly at it.

Linc~
    Unwilling to submit to their opponent just yet, both Zora and Kokiri struggle to their feet, before the Breloom's tail glows green and a seed rockets out and attaches to Crawdaunt's pincer. Distracted by the plant which instantly begins to curl up his arm, Crawdaunt doesn't notice the yellow powder floating down onto him until his muscles lock up.

Sceptile_Master~
    Gently moving out from under the Tropius, he falls to the ground, still sleeping peacfully. Walking on, you notice a gathering of more grass Pokémon- a couple of Seedot's, a Hoppip, and an Exeggcute, all talking about something.

TheBlueAvenger~
    Shooting a focused jet of water at Torkoal, Lento smashes the side of his shell, sending the turtle into a spin; startled, he withdraws into his shell for a second. Taking the chance, Lento shoots another Water Gun, but this one seems to barely graze Torkoal's shell. Next second, the Pokémon pops out and launches a searing Overheat at your Slowking.

Wild Eevee~
    As you decide to wait it out, Poochyena snarls and springs at Cacturne, who retaliates with a Needle Arm. The pup howls in alarm as the pain explodes through his side, but as Cacturne is distracted, Meditite and Bagon pounce, smashing into the cactus's side, ignoring the thorns that stab at them. Screaming angrily, Cacturne lets go of your arm to lash irritatedly at the two of them, causing them to retreat slightly.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~
    Shooting a focused jet of water at Torkoal, Lento smashes the side of his shell, sending the turtle into a spin; startled, he withdraws into his shell for a second. Taking the chance, Lento shoots another Water Gun, but this one seems to barely graze Torkoal's shell. Next second, the Pokémon pops out and launches a searing Overheat at your Slowking.
    South Caves

I will make sure that Lento is still doing okay, then have him use Psychic to throw Torkoal back. Then he should keep Water Gunning.

Banned

Linc~
    Unwilling to submit to their opponent just yet, both Zora and Kokiri struggle to their feet, before the Breloom's tail glows green and a seed rockets out and attaches to Crawdaunt's pincer. Distracted by the plant which instantly begins to curl up his arm, Crawdaunt doesn't notice the yellow powder floating down onto him until his muscles lock up.
    East Caverns

I'll recall Zora and send out Rebirth (Shelgon) and tell him to use a Headbutt attack on the Crawdaunt, and I'll tell Kokiri (Breloom) to use another Iron Tail.