Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Sceptile_Master » Laughing as the Makuhita and Machop continue their furious poking war, you make your way past them, carefully avoiding getting anywhere near them, just to be safe. As you reach the next room, you look up and see what looks like a massive chandilier, excpet burning with flames instead of having lightbulbs. It's quite a magificent sight. Suddenly, you see 4 blasts of flame coming from the four corners of the room; there are Quilava on ledges in each corner, making sure the flames on the chandilier dont burn out. What would you like to do?
    East Caverns.

I send out my Breloom in an attempt to catch the quilava. In awarness that it's fire attacks will scorch Kai I use substitute and await quilavas reaction.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    DarkPsychicCharizard » Justinian dances about once more, and yet again he powers up his strength and he raises his speed. The runs forward really quikcly as his leg muscles feel stronger, and he throws his head forward as his teeth feel sharper; biting into the ghostly body of the Haunter, he shakes his head about a bit to make the pain all the more unbearable for his opponent. As he lets go, the Haunter shudders before gently floating to the ground, evidenlty not intent on causing any more trouble. What would you like to do?
    North Caverns

I'll walk towards Justinian and Haunter. After patting Justinian's head, I'll scold the Haunter and tell it that if it will pull something this dangerous again, he will be in a LOT of trouble. Hopefully, that would help. Then, I will go to the Delibird and ask it if it's alright.