Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Banned

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

A small group of my Pokemon decided that they would like to live in the waild again, and they are Samurai, my Gyarados, Seishou, my female Charmander, and Koden, my male Charmander. I know the team's gonna miss them

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Linc~
    Unwilling to give up on the Torchic now, you quickly unleash your Sneasel to provide a way to keep cool and the two of you further into the hot corridor.
    An orange object reveals itself to be the Torchic, who squeaks in surprise that you've followed her; turning to run, she is instead hit by a blast of Nightmare's Hidden Power.
    Feeling uneasy in the heat, you ask Nightmare to use her attack on you; nodding she lashes out with a blast of water, which despite begining to evaporate in the air provides its purpose.
    Turning to find Torchic, the only thing you can see is the Poké Ball she took-walking over to pick it up, you notice that it seems rather heavy...as though something decided to hide in it.

Congratulations!
    Torchic F L9

What are you going to do?
    South Caverns

I'll recall Nightmare, my sneasel, and head off for the Desert.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Blastoise chuckles and drops you happily off onto the bank before paddling to join the rest of the Pokémon.
    A Walrein emerges from the water and scrambles onto the bank beside you, before turning and shouting at the crowd to split into their divisions.
    Blastoise and the Gorebyss are joined by a Sharpedo and a Corpish, and all four swim forward to face off against each other.
    At the Walreins order, Blastoise and Sharpedo swim forward, before blasting a jet of water at each other; the practice really helped Blastoise as he ducks the oncoming attack and knocks the Sharpedo away with a direct hit.
    As the Gorebyss and Corpish swim forward to have their go, he glances over and gives you a wink.
    River

I'll give Blastoise a thumbs up and keep on watching, rooting for him. It'll be nice to see if he wins.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Moonlight Espeon~
    Eager to befriend the Haunter and Sneasel, you run back to rejoin the fight; the two grin at you, laughing that you're still willing to continue.
    Hurling a well-aimed ball at Tyranitar, you manage to score a direct hit, only to be hit by a retaliated throw from Delibird who seems to have decided to be on Tyrans' side again.
    As Delibird attempts to gang up on you, Haunter and Sneasel, you notice that the Tyranitar has paused and seems to be trying to gets it breath back, worn out from the fight.

Wolfsong~
    Politely asking the Cradily if he's ok, you smile nervously, as the strange fossil looms above you, begining to snarl louder.
    Wondering if now would be a good time to leave anyway, you apologise incase you've offended him in any way...then run.
    You hear him roar angrily behin you as you dart over the grass; the sound startles a couple of Spearow and a Whismur that were hanging around. A Para was also wandering your way and gives you a curious look.

Cheesey~
    Waving your leg wildly to get the attention of the Larvitar sends Baltoy and Ponyta into hysterics; as they collapse laughing in the sand, the Larvitar glances up at you, smiling absent-mindedly.
    Asking why she's attatched to your leg, she grins insanely and shouts.
    "Because it's squishy!"
    Right...well.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
    From the look on Slowpoke's face, he was just trying to mess around by hiding your shoes, so you don't push the matter any further.
    Shaking your shoes to get rid of the water that's filled them (from running off the Slowpoke), you pull them back on, thank the Pokémon and walk on.
    One thing you didn't count on though-the Slowpoke's weight has squashed your shoes, so they don't seem to be fitting too well.
    Hesitating to try to get comfortable, you notice a Ludicolo dancing the samba, watched by a Barboach and Mudkip.

Darkfire~
    Uninterested in the Sableye, you manage to slip past and continue on.
    A shriek from ahead reveals itself to be a Poochyena, backing away from an Absol that is chuckling and lashing out with his scythe, backing the pup against the wall.
    You also spot a Wobbuffet sitting, looking half-bored and half-interested in the battle.

Linc~ Bye guys.
    After releasing a small set of your Pokémon, you recall Nightmare and wander away from the dark caves to the open desert.
    A shadow falls over you as you enter, which turns out to be an Onix, who surveys you silently before rumbling to himself and begining to slither past you.
    Beyond him, your eye is also caught by a Vulpix stalking an Anorith.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Giving Blastoise a thumbs up, he acknowledges it with another wink, before turning his attention to the current match up of the Gorebyss and Corpish.
    Seconds later, Corpish is sent flying and the Walrein barks to bring Blastoise forward to fight.
    Using Hydro Pump, Blastoise manages to send twin jets of water towards Gorebyss, who uses Water Pulse, which rockets to meet the oncoming attack.
    The two strive for a minute, before the Water Pulse cuts out...gorebyss suddenly seems to have vanished.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Giving Blastoise a thumbs up, he acknowledges it with another wink, before turning his attention to the current match up of the Gorebyss and Corpish.
    Seconds later, Corpish is sent flying and the Walrein barks to bring Blastoise forward to fight.
    Using Hydro Pump, Blastoise manages to send twin jets of water towards Gorebyss, who uses Water Pulse, which rockets to meet the oncoming attack.
    The two strive for a minute, before the Water Pulse cuts out...gorebyss suddenly seems to have vanished.
    River

Does that mean Blastoise won...? Hmmm. Either way, I'll try to silently tell Blastoise to watch out, in case the Gorebyss is hiding, trying to fire a surprise attack on him.

Banned

Linc~ Bye guys.
    After releasing a small set of your Pokémon, you recall Nightmare and wander away from the dark caves to the open desert.
    A shadow falls over you as you enter, which turns out to be an Onix, who surveys you silently before rumbling to himself and begining to slither past you.
    Beyond him, your eye is also caught by a Vulpix stalking an Anorith.
    Desert

I'll continue on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default a quick update before i have to work on my paper some more

Wolfsong~
    Politely asking the Cradily if he's ok, you smile nervously, as the strange fossil looms above you, begining to snarl louder.
    Wondering if now would be a good time to leave anyway, you apologise incase you've offended him in any way...then run.
    You hear him roar angrily behin you as you dart over the grass; the sound startles a couple of Spearow and a Whismur that were hanging around. A Para was also wandering your way and gives you a curious look.
    Me

Meadow

I'll just ignore them and continue on my way, seeing as i have a specific pokemon in mind...Edit: I hate to do this but i'm going to also release Flare. I haven't been using her as much as the others, but instead of going to anohter trainer where i can't use her in stories anymore, I'm goign to release her into the wild, where i can keep her in my stories. X.x Blame this on my paper, i kept getting assaulted with story ideas while trying to work on my papers. I still have Sinopa adopteewise.

DarkPsychicCharizard

You quickly try to tell Blastoise to be careful just in case the gorebyss has tricks up its sleeve. It nodds in acknowledgement as the gorebyss springs from underneath the water, but blastoise was ready. The giant turtle retaliated with another hydro pump sending the gorebyss packing. Taking slow deep ragged breaths, its obvious that the blastoise is tired. What will you do now?

Linc

Not seening anything that interests you, you continue your trek through the desert. You don't get very far when you come across an aron snoozing with a solrock standing guard over it. The earth begins to rumble and in the distance you see an rhyhorn rambling by.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Moonlight Espeon~
    Eager to befriend the Haunter and Sneasel, you run back to rejoin the fight; the two grin at you, laughing that you're still willing to continue.
    Hurling a well-aimed ball at Tyranitar, you manage to score a direct hit, only to be hit by a retaliated throw from Delibird who seems to have decided to be on Tyrans' side again.
    As Delibird attempts to gang up on you, Haunter and Sneasel, you notice that the Tyranitar has paused and seems to be trying to gets it breath back, worn out from the fight.

Absolutely perfect. I'll use my one Master Ball on the Tyranitar, and then I'll return all of my Pokemon to their Pokeballs and ask Haunter, Sneasel and Delibird if any of them would be willing to come along with me. If any of them are, I'll offer them a Pokeball (I have 2 Pokeballs left, so if by any chance they all want to come, I'll have to put one in a Great Ball)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

From the look on Slowpoke's face, he was just trying to mess around by hiding your shoes, so you don't push the matter any further.
    Shaking your shoes to get rid of the water that's filled them (from running off the Slowpoke), you pull them back on, thank the Pokémon and walk on.
    One thing you didn't count on though-the Slowpoke's weight has squashed your shoes, so they don't seem to be fitting too well.
    Hesitating to try to get comfortable, you notice a Ludicolo dancing the samba, watched by a Barboach and Mudkip.
    Lake

I'll keep going.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Uninterested in the Sableye, you manage to slip past and continue on.
    A shriek from ahead reveals itself to be a Poochyena, backing away from an Absol that is chuckling and lashing out with his scythe, backing the pup against the wall.
    You also spot a Wobbuffet sitting, looking half-bored and half-interested in the battle.
    South Caverns

I shout at Absol, telling it to stop doing that. I then hold out Nuka(Houndoom)'s Master Ball and warn it that if it doesn't stop, I'll catch it. But I'll also be careful not to let Nuka out.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Linc

Not seening anything that interests you, you continue your trek through the desert. You don't get very far when you come across an aron snoozing with a solrock standing guard over it. The earth begins to rumble and in the distance you see an rhyhorn rambling by.[/color]
    Desert

I'll go around and continue...

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~

As Bagon continues to try to reason with the Salamence, you decide not to take any chances and mutter to Meditite, Poochyena and Machop to get ready.
    A roar from above signals your fears were right, as Salamence grows tired of hearing a Bagon prattle on, and just wants his meal.
    Clamping his wings in and diving down, the three Pokémon spring forward to stand bravely by Bagons side, facing off against the monster.
    Either he's not as hungry as he seems or just likes the idea of beating up smaller Pokémon, but the Salamence suddenly stalls and lands on the ground opposite the four Pokémon and laughs.

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

DarkPsychicCharizard

You quickly try to tell Blastoise to be careful just in case the gorebyss has tricks up its sleeve. It nodds in acknowledgement as the gorebyss springs from underneath the water, but blastoise was ready. The giant turtle retaliated with another hydro pump sending the gorebyss packing. Taking slow deep ragged breaths, its obvious that the blastoise is tired. What will you do now?
    River

I'll wait to see what happens... crossing my fingers for Blastoise.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Waving your leg wildly to get the attention of the Larvitar sends Baltoy and Ponyta into hysterics; as they collapse laughing in the sand, the Larvitar glances up at you, smiling absent-mindedly.
    Asking why she's attatched to your leg, she grins insanely and shouts.
    "Because it's squishy!"
    Right...well.
    Desert

I'll offer this mad little Larvitar a Great Ball. And thank her for informing me I have squishy legs. O_o

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18~
    Coughing a thick black cloud out, Cinder vanishes from the Bulbasaur's sight, as the fumes cover him.
    Used to the thick layer, Cinder charges towards the spot where the Bulbasaur last stood, aiming to smash into him as hard as he can, but simply skids through the open air.
    Evidently, Bulbasaur knows not to reamin still in a battle, but he's not avery sure-footed-the sound of something stumbling slightly alerts Cinder, and he bounds into Bulba's body, knocking him out of the Smokescreen.
    Meadow
    Sunny Day, then Flamethrower.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry I haven't been online much this week, I had coursework due in at the begining of the week, concert rehearsal Wednesday and haven't been feeling very well since x_x I'm feeling ok now, but I'm really lacking in ideas, so expect very short updates, but this place needs an update.

Wolfsong~ Woah o_O Would never have thought that you'd release Flare.
    Ignoring the Pokémon, you walk on further, your eye being caught by a group of Spinda lurching drunkenly around, stumbling over an Elekid that is running round, trying to trip them up. A Chansey is also sunning herself nearby.

Moonlight Espeon~
    Pulling out your Master Ball, you toss it at Tyranitar, absrobing him inside, and easily capturing the dark type.

Congratulations!
    Tyranitar M L19

Asking the other three if any would like to come with you, the Sneasel and Delibird don't look too enuthusiastic. But, Haunter floats closer and murmurs that if you give her a chance to test your skill as a trainer she might be willing to.

Leaving the dancing Pokémon behind, you wander along the lake-side for a few minutes, before you realise that you're being followed by a Spheal, who stops and blinks at you innocently.
    A Feebas is also lurking in the water nearby.

Darkfire~
    Yelling at Absol gets his attention, giving the Poochyena enough time to scamper free.
    Snarling, he now approaches you, listening to your threat, then laughing ands telling you he'd be glad to prove you wrong.
    What are yo going to do?

Linc~
    Not interested in the Rhyhorn, you continue on, before jumping back in alarm as a Beldum blasts out from the sand in front of you.
    You're not the only startled, however; a Nincada, a Ponyta and a Mawile dart past you in surprise.

Wild Eevee~
    Unsure what is going to happen next, you hesitate, before Salamence decides to take a stand, lashing out with Dragon Claw at the four Pokémon. Bagon takes a hit and stumbles to the ground, but Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all bravely leap onto the dragons back, hitting and biting him as he angrily swoops back up.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Hoping that Blastoise will win, you watch as Gorebyss tries one more time to launch Water Pulse, but Blastoise gathers up his strength and finally knocks out the Pokémon with a Hydro Pump.
    Walrein states that Blastoise won this division, as a couple of Clamperl in the groun begin to wail unhappily.

Cheesey~
    Thanking the Larvitar for informing you about your squishy legs, you pull out a Great Ball. She takes it, but then frowns due to its lack of squishy-ness, and drops it in the sand, before glancing back up.
    Seeing the look on your face, she blushes, pokes your leg again, then taps the ball.

Congratulations!
    Larvitar F L10

classy_cat18~
    Creating a massive artifical sun to aid his fire attacks, Cinder instead manages to become the recipiant of a Solarbeam from the Bulbasaur.
    Angrily, he focuses his energy, then unleashes a massive Flamethrower at the Pokémon, sending it tumbling to the ground, completely charred.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Thanking the Larvitar for informing you about your squishy legs, you pull out a Great Ball. She takes it, but then frowns due to its lack of squishy-ness, and drops it in the sand, before glancing back up.
    Seeing the look on your face, she blushes, pokes your leg again, then taps the ball.

Congratulations!
    Larvitar F L10
    Desert

Woo! Well now I've filled up all my captured pokemon slots... But would it be okay if I kept exploring the centre just so my pokemon can see some other pokemon and different places 'n' stuff? Cause I'd like to go to the Meadow, and when I get there, I'll release Aphrodite (my female Bayleef) since she was the first pokemon I ever caught here and the Meadow was where I caught her.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Hoping that Blastoise will win, you watch as Gorebyss tries one more time to launch Water Pulse, but Blastoise gathers up his strength and finally knocks out the Pokémon with a Hydro Pump.
    Walrein states that Blastoise won this division, as a couple of Clamperl in the groun begin to wail unhappily.
    River

Yay! Cheering for Blastoise ensues, of course. But... hold on, division? So he has more battles coming up? I'll call Blastoise over for a sec and ask him about it.

Banned

Moonlight Espeon~
    Pulling out your Master Ball, you toss it at Tyranitar, absrobing him inside, and easily capturing the dark type.

Congratulations!
    Tyranitar M L19

Asking the other three if any would like to come with you, the Sneasel and Delibird don't look too enuthusiastic. But, Haunter floats closer and murmurs that if you give her a chance to test your skill as a trainer she might be willing to.

I'll prove my skills as a trainer to that Haunter. I'll send out my Level 10 Male Sneasel, Bloodlust, to battle it.
    I'll make a saddened face at the Delibird and Sneasel.

Banned

Linc~
    Not interested in the Rhyhorn, you continue on, before jumping back in alarm as a Beldum blasts out from the sand in front of you.
    You're not the only startled, however; a Nincada, a Ponyta and a Mawile dart past you in surprise.
    Desert

Gah! None of the Pokemon I'm interested in are around here! I'll go to the River. *punches recently drank soda can sitting beside computer*

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Yelling at Absol gets his attention, giving the Poochyena enough time to scamper free.
    Snarling, he now approaches you, listening to your threat, then laughing ands telling you he'd be glad to prove you wrong.
    What are yo going to do?
    South Caverns

I'll warn Absol that I don't really want to capture him, I just wanted to let the Poochyena get away from him. I'll warn him that the Pokemon in the Master Ball is Nuka, a Houndoom that might actually kill him. I'll admit that I can't control him, making even battling him dangerous. And I'll warn him that and stunts like stealing Nuka's Master Ball won't work because Nuka can escape the Ball. I'll ask him if he'll let me go on. If he will, I'll go on.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~ Woah o_O Would never have thought that you'd release Flare.
    Ignoring the Pokémon, you walk on further, your eye being caught by a group of Spinda lurching drunkenly around, stumbling over an Elekid that is running round, trying to trip them up. A Chansey is also sunning herself nearby.
    Sorry i haven't been on much either. I'll try and get an update tomorrow. Don't have much time atm, btu starting tomorrow i should have a lot more time and be able to get caught up on things

Meadow

I'll send out my Mightyena Dakota and Ranec my white umbreon with black rings for company as I continue looking. Those are not what i'm looking for, so I'm gonna keep going.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Amy will be doing Linc, Kelly and Charizard.

Cheesey~ Sure you can.
    Entering the meadow, you release Aphrodite to keep you company; there's a couple of seconds peace before a squeal rings out and a Chikorita comes tearing towards the two of you.
    He pauses, then smiles at your Bayleef and nervously edges closer, as she laughs.
    There's also a Sunkern and a Pidgey dozing in the sun a few metres away.

Darkfire~
    Threatening the Absol by telling him about Nuka, you're surprised when the Pokémon abrubtly stops snarling and stares in shock at you. Muttering frantically, he says that he can't believe that you managed to capture that Houndoom....he looks rather nervous of you now and steps aside to let you past before bolting away.
    Feeling slightly triumphant, but aware more than ever of your Pokémon's reputation, you walk past him, wandering past a Solrock and a Numel as you go.

Wolfsong~
    Sending out your Mightyena and Umbreon for company, you walk on further, eventually coming across a flock of Farfetch'd and Taillow that are pecking around on the grass. The racket they're making is also interrupting some Sentret who were feeding nearby, and have now paused to watch the flock warily.

Me~
    I'm going to be releasing my Sneasel, Iright. Wow...I used to have five captured Sneasels, now I have none o_O Heh.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Sending out your Mightyena and Umbreon for company, you walk on further, eventually coming across a flock of Farfetch'd and Taillow that are pecking around on the grass. The racket they're making is also interrupting some Sentret who were feeding nearby, and have now paused to watch the flock warily.
    Me

Meadow

I'm going to have Dakota use his odor sleuth over all of them to make sure that they really are what they seem. If they are i'll continue on not bothering them anymore. If they aren't... where i'll go from there.

DarkPsychicCharizard

You immediately begin cheering for Blastoise congratulating him. Then you realize that you heard the word division. Asking the blastoise to come over you ask him about it. He nodds his head and says Yes that that is correct. There is a division for unevolved pokemon and the division for the evolved pokemon. Before he can explain anything else, a Gyarados swims over. It turns to the Blastoise. "Congrats on the win, but you need to get some rest so that you can be ready for the finals when they begin. Tomorrow the other division begins and we want to watch to see your competition." The Blastoise nodds at the Gyarados. "You got it coach." he says before turning to you. "Sorry but i've gotta go." What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon

Accepting the Haunter's condition, you send out your sneasel. The two pokemon size each other up. While they are doing that, you make a sad face at the delibird and sneasel. However, they just roll their eyes and slowly walk off. Before you can do anything, Haunter immediately licks Bloodlust. The sneasel has a look of disgust on his face. What will you do?

Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that interests you, you turn tail and flee to the river. Upon arriving, you ignore the peaceful enviroment and begin to search for that special pokemon. Hearing a splash you look around, and to your amazement you see a lapras surfacing. Suddenly you feel something bump into you. Looking down you see that it is a dopey looking Psycuck. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Leaving the dancing Pokémon behind, you wander along the lake-side for a few minutes, before you realise that you're being followed by a Spheal, who stops and blinks at you innocently.
    A Feebas is also lurking in the water nearby.
    Lake

Hmmm, I guess I'll let the Spheal follow me (I am not going to capture it though) as I move onward.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Deciding not to say anything to the spheal about it following you, you continue onward. As you continue moving the spheal continues rolling after you. You hear somewhat of a bark and you turn aroun and there stands a Walrein. The spheal blinks at it but doens't seem to recognize it, and you deduce that there is no relation between the two. A little ways off a Bagon is watching you cautiously.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Dakota unleashes an Odor Sleuth on the gathered Pokémon; there's a flash and the birds and Sentret scatter as a Kecleon is revealed, but that's pretty much all.
    A Snorlax and a Delcatty come racing over, curious as to what made the Pokémon run off.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Dakota unleashes an Odor Sleuth on the gathered Pokémon; there's a flash and the birds and Sentret scatter as a Kecleon is revealed, but that's pretty much all.
    A Snorlax and a Delcatty come racing over, curious as to what made the Pokémon run off.
    Meadow

I'll pet the delcatty before continuing on with Ranec and Dakota.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

DarkPsychicCharizard

You immediately begin cheering for Blastoise congratulating him. Then you realize that you heard the word division. Asking the blastoise to come over you ask him about it. He nodds his head and says Yes that that is correct. There is a division for unevolved pokemon and the division for the evolved pokemon. Before he can explain anything else, a Gyarados swims over. It turns to the Blastoise. "Congrats on the win, but you need to get some rest so that you can be ready for the finals when they begin. Tomorrow the other division begins and we want to watch to see your competition." The Blastoise nodds at the Gyarados. "You got it coach." he says before turning to you. "Sorry but i've gotta go." What will you do?
    River

I'll nod and say that it's alright. I will apologize and tell Blastoise that I can't stick around for the finals tomorrow, because I have to move on. I will wish him luck and move on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

DarkPsychicCharizard

Apologizing to the blastoise, you wish him the best of luck. He nodds and give you a hug. "Thanks for sticking around during this division." It tells you as it waves at you. You havent gone far when you see a shadow in front of you. A couple of seconds later, a bagon crashes. It gets up brushes itself off, notices you, climbs up onyour head only to jump off again. You hear some chuckilng from above and when you look up you see a wingull circling and laughing.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

DarkPsychicCharizard

Apologizing to the blastoise, you wish him the best of luck. He nodds and give you a hug. "Thanks for sticking around during this division." It tells you as it waves at you. You havent gone far when you see a shadow in front of you. A couple of seconds later, a bagon crashes. It gets up brushes itself off, notices you, climbs up onyour head only to jump off again. You hear some chuckilng from above and when you look up you see a wingull circling and laughing.
    River

Heh... poor Bagon. It wants to fly real bad, I see. I'll pat it and ask him if it's okay. Then I'll ask Bagon if it wants to be my Pokemon, promising that I will help it learn how to fly. If it wants, I would let it test my abilities as a trainer first.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Deciding not to say anything to the spheal about it following you, you continue onward. As you continue moving the spheal continues rolling after you. You hear somewhat of a bark and you turn aroun and there stands a Walrein. The spheal blinks at it but doens't seem to recognize it, and you deduce that there is no relation between the two. A little ways off a Bagon is watching you cautiously.
    Lake

I'm going to keep going.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Threatening the Absol by telling him about Nuka, you're surprised when the Pokémon abrubtly stops snarling and stares in shock at you. Muttering frantically, he says that he can't believe that you managed to capture that Houndoom....he looks rather nervous of you now and steps aside to let you past before bolting away.
    Feeling slightly triumphant, but aware more than ever of your Pokémon's reputation, you walk past him, wandering past a Solrock and a Numel as you go.
    South Caverns

I continue on, not seeing anything interesting yet,

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Smiling, you stroke the Delcatty's head to reassure her, then hurry off, followed by Dakota and Ranec, before the three of you jump as a Jolteon comes tearing by, shrieking.
    He's followed by a couple of Magnemite, shooting sparks; as you watch, one of the Magnemite accidentally shocks its partner...who promptly flashes and turns into a Ditto!

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Bagon is perfectly ok when you kneel down to ask if he's alright, and is about to clamber back onto your head when you ask if he'd fancy coming along with you. Quickly adding that you'd be willing to prove your skills as a trainer, he nods slowly before pacing back a little, waiting for your next move.

Ignoring the Pokémon as you walk further on, you again here the Spheal begining to roll along behind you.
    There isn't much time to think about it though, as you notice a large shoal of Tentacool surrounding a Relicanth and an Omanyte up ahead. the jellyfish are hissing threateningly and keep rushing forward to strike the two Pokémon, as they huddle together.

Darkfire~
    Uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, who don't show the slightest sign of registering that you're there.
    Further on, you catch sight of an object lying on the floor ahead- it's a Carvanha, who's gasping and waving his fins frantically through the air. The noise of his struggles attracts a Torchic and a Spoink who frown, not certain of why or how the Carvanha is just lying there.

Me~
    I'd like to go the South Caverns please, I know what it is I'm searching for now.

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, who don't show the slightest sign of registering that you're there.
    Further on, you catch sight of an object lying on the floor ahead- it's a Carvanha, who's gasping and waving his fins frantically through the air. The noise of his struggles attracts a Torchic and a Spoink who frown, not certain of why or how the Carvanha is just lying there.
    South Caverns

Poor Pokemon... I don't know what I'd do, so I'll just carry on, making sure Nuka's(Houndoom) not planning on trying to break out again as I go along.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hannah's getting Darkfire

Wolfsong~
    Smiling, you stroke the Delcatty's head to reassure her, then hurry off, followed by Dakota and Ranec, before the three of you jump as a Jolteon comes tearing by, shrieking.
    He's followed by a couple of Magnemite, shooting sparks; as you watch, one of the Magnemite accidentally shocks its partner...who promptly flashes and turns into a Ditto!
    Me

Meadow

Perfect. Just what i was lookin for. I'll have Ranec (white Umbreon with black rings) use mean look on that ditto. Next , I'll challenge it to a battle. I will then let it pick who it wants to battle between Ranec (L.34 M umbreon), Dakota (L.23 M Mightyena), Wildfire, (my L.16 F Combusken) or Willow (my L.14 M chikorita)

*Murkrow

Pulling on a coat, you disappear deep into the South Caverns. You can see your breath as you navigate the corridors. Soon, a curious little cyndaquil comes up to you and gives you a sniff before igniting the flames on its back and allows you to warm your hands. A pair of torchics run around a sleeping vulpix chasing each other. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Pulling on a coat, you disappear deep into the South Caverns. You can see your breath as you navigate the corridors. Soon, a curious little cyndaquil comes up to you and gives you a sniff before igniting the flames on its back and allows you to warm your hands. A pair of torchics run around a sleeping vulpix chasing each other. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll thank the Cyndaquil then walk a bit away from the Pokémon and send out good old Rage (Skarmory M L18 ). I'll then hop onto his back and get him to Agility off through the caves to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

Darkfire~
    Unsure of what you could do, you hurry past the fish, slowing down only when the Pokémon are lost to sight.
    Glancing back, you turn round to find yourself facing a couple of Unown and a Beldum floating in the centre of the room.
    A Sneasel and Ninetales are also sitting on the floor nearby, playing a sort of game with some rocks.

Wolfsong~
    Summoning a massive eye that locks onto the Ditto, Ranec traps the Ditto before you challenge it to battle.
    Pointing to Ranec and Dakota, you then send out Willow and Wildfire and ask what it would like to battle.
    After a couple of seconds pause, it transforms into a Chikorita.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Summoning a massive eye that locks onto the Ditto, Ranec traps the Ditto before you challenge it to battle.
    Pointing to Ranec and Dakota, you then send out Willow and Wildfire and ask what it would like to battle.
    After a couple of seconds pause, it transforms into a Chikorita.
    Meadow

Guess its up to willow then. I'll have Willow start with reflect then use his hidden power fire.

*Murkrow

Thanking the cyndaquil, you send out your skarmory in hopes of finding that special pokemon faster. Barely able to get a grip before Rage takes off, you hang on for dear life as the rooms whip by. For a while you don't see anything. Then... a flash of purple. It's a smoochum blowing kisses to a torkoal that just rolls his eyes. Little does the smoochum know but there is a beldum sneaking up behind her. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Ignoring the Pokémon as you walk further on, you again here the Spheal begining to roll along behind you.
    There isn't much time to think about it though, as you notice a large shoal of Tentacool surrounding a Relicanth and an Omanyte up ahead. the jellyfish are hissing threateningly and keep rushing forward to strike the two Pokémon, as they huddle together.
    Lake

Once again, I'm going to keep moving onward.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Thanking the cyndaquil, you send out your skarmory in hopes of finding that special pokemon faster. Barely able to get a grip before Rage takes off, you hang on for dear life as the rooms whip by. For a while you don't see anything. Then... a flash of purple. It's a smoochum blowing kisses to a torkoal that just rolls his eyes. Little does the smoochum know but there is a beldum sneaking up behind her. What will you do?[/color]
    South Caverns

Beldum I'll have Rage dive down and release Flash (Quilava M L18 ) and have him launch a Flamethrower at Beldum. Depending on how its hurt, I'll have him use a controlled Hidden Power: Grass; once it's weakened enough, send out Pock (Poochyena M L15), Yawn it to sleep then use an Ultra Ball.

Wolfsong~
    As Willow creates an orange shield round his body, Ditto begins to whistle a tune; Willow's eyes droop and he sways in place.
    Taking its chance, Ditto copies his Hidden Power, lashing Willow with flames-this manages to jolt the startled Chikorita back to his senses, and he responds with his own Hidden Power.
    The two strive against each other for a second before Willows strength breaks through and knocks into the Ditto/Chikorita.

Still not sighting the Pokémon you're after, you press on, coming to a halt as a massive Wailmer bursts from the water, closely followed by a Seadra. As the two continue to chase each other eagerly through the water, a Seel and a Staryu also surface, rocking in the waves created by the two Pokémon.What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Bagon is perfectly ok when you kneel down to ask if he's alright, and is about to clamber back onto your head when you ask if he'd fancy coming along with you. Quickly adding that you'd be willing to prove your skills as a trainer, he nods slowly before pacing back a little, waiting for your next move.
    River

It's battle time. =) I'll let out Sirius (Absol) and have him use Leer, then Quick Attack.