Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Cheesey~ Sure you can.
    Entering the meadow, you release Aphrodite to keep you company; there's a couple of seconds peace before a squeal rings out and a Chikorita comes tearing towards the two of you.
    He pauses, then smiles at your Bayleef and nervously edges closer, as she laughs.
    There's also a Sunkern and a Pidgey dozing in the sun a few metres away.
    What are you going to do?
    Meadow

I'll ask the Chikorita if she wants to travel through the Meadow beside me and Aphrodite. If she does then fine, if she doesn't then I'll continue on anyway.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    As Willow creates an orange shield round his body, Ditto begins to whistle a tune; Willow's eyes droop and he sways in place.
    Taking its chance, Ditto copies his Hidden Power, lashing Willow with flames-this manages to jolt the startled Chikorita back to his senses, and he responds with his own Hidden Power.
    The two strive against each other for a second before Willows strength breaks through and knocks into the Ditto/Chikorita.
    Me

Meadow

Well, two can play at that game but first. I'll throw a crystal ball at the ditto. If it stays in great. If it breaks out, Willow will use grasswhistle then another hidden power fire and i will try another crystal ball.

Hannah

Thinking quickly you target that Beldum. Issuing orders as you and Rage react, you sent the smoocum running and the torkoal withdrawing into its shell. The beldum just watches on in a mixture of shock and horror as your Quilava sends a jet of flames at him. Soon, the charred black metal thingy, opens his eye (the only nonblack portion of its body since the flamethrower) and recovering quickly launches into a take down. A couple cries of pain alerts you that it has succeeded in hurting both Flash and itself. Flash just barely taps into his hidden power and vines sprout from the cavern floor and hold the steel type in place as you send out your Poochyena. The dark puppy, yawns an exaggerated yawn and soon the beldum is also fast asleep. Tossing and ultra ball at it, the Beldum is freed from Flashes's hidden power vines and is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth for a while as you hold your breath. Just when you think that you're going to pass out, a faint ding is heard. Congrats you caught a L.13 genderless beldum. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPsychicCharizard
    River

It's battle time. =) I'll let out Sirius (Absol) and have him use Leer, then Quick Attack.
    You missed me! =(

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPsychicCharizard
    You missed me! =(
    You posted while i was updating, but Hannah is getting you and Cheesey. However, please do not post saying that you've been skipped unless two updates have passed and you have been skipped both times. ^^;
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    [center]

Hannah

Thinking quickly you target that Beldum. Issuing orders as you and Rage react, you sent the smoocum running and the torkoal withdrawing into its shell. The beldum just watches on in a mixture of shock and horror as your Quilava sends a jet of flames at him. Soon, the charred black metal thingy, opens his eye (the only nonblack portion of its body since the flamethrower) and recovering quickly launches into a take down. A couple cries of pain alerts you that it has succeeded in hurting both Flash and itself. Flash just barely taps into his hidden power and vines sprout from the cavern floor and hold the steel type in place as you send out your Poochyena. The dark puppy, yawns an exaggerated yawn and soon the beldum is also fast asleep. Tossing and ultra ball at it, the Beldum is freed from Flashes's hidden power vines and is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth for a while as you hold your breath. Just when you think that you're going to pass out, a faint ding is heard. Congrats you caught a L.13 genderless beldum. What will you do?
    South Caverns

Excellent Obviously it, um, he isn't going to have any bred on moves and/or a tm, so I'll thank Rage and Flash, return them, then stop here.
    *Tries to think of a name*

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Releasing your Absol, he narrows his eyes at the Bagon, who responds with a Leer of his own; as the two silently struggle with each other, Sirius breaks contact and plunges forward into a Quick Attack, successfully knocking the Bagon back.
    As the Absol peals round for another strike, Bagon lunges and digs his teeth into Sirius's leg, hanging on for dear life as the Absol tries to free himself.

Cheesey~
    Chikorita blushes and smiles at Aphrodite, tagging along at her side as the three of you walk across the grass, past the Sunkern and Pidgey.
    A brown blob on the landscape eventually reveals itself to be a Hoothoot, oddly awake as he watches a Roselia attempting to teach a Chinchou and a Seedot how to dance. The Roselia herself is looking more and more iritated as the two Pokémon trip and bump into each other.

Wolfsong~
    Trying out your luck, you pull out a Crystal Ball and fling it at the injured Ditto; it works as an Ultra Ball and sucks the Pokémon inside.
    Tensing as the ball shakes, you notice it cracking and command Willow to use Grasswhistle just as it pops out.
    Ditto/Chikorita collapses asleep, and is promptly burnt by Hidden Power. throwing another Crystal Ball, this time it works as a Master Ball! Ditto has no chance of escaping now.

Congratulations!
    Ditto - L10

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
    Still not sighting the Pokémon you're after, you press on, coming to a halt as a massive Wailmer bursts from the water, closely followed by a Seadra. As the two continue to chase each other eagerly through the water, a Seel and a Staryu also surface, rocking in the waves created by the two Pokémon.What are you going to do?
    Lake

Whoa, a Seadra.

It's not quite one of the two Pokemon I came here to look for, but this one will do just fine. I'm gonna try and get the Seadra's attention (not in a bad way of course), telling it that it is a perfect Pokemon for my team (aka I'm going to ask if it wants to come with me, while promising it I'll help it evolve someday if it does want to come with me, not to mention that I only have Ebony, my Rapidash (she would obviously do poorly here) as my only captured Pokemon). If the Seadra wants to come with me, I'll offer it a Pokeball.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[center]
    Wolfsong~
    Trying out your luck, you pull out a Crystal Ball and fling it at the injured Ditto; it works as an Ultra Ball and sucks the Pokémon inside.
    Tensing as the ball shakes, you notice it cracking and command Willow to use Grasswhistle just as it pops out.
    Ditto/Chikorita collapses asleep, and is promptly burnt by Hidden Power. throwing another Crystal Ball, this time it works as a Master Ball! Ditto has no chance of escaping now.

Congratulations!
    Ditto - L10

Me

Meadow

I'll call it Mirage and obvious no bred on moves or tms here as well. I guess i'm done here as far as searching goes, seeing as soon Dakota is going to be having a new son or daughter with Ai ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Chikorita blushes and smiles at Aphrodite, tagging along at her side as the three of you walk across the grass, past the Sunkern and Pidgey.
    A brown blob on the landscape eventually reveals itself to be a Hoothoot, oddly awake as he watches a Roselia attempting to teach a Chinchou and a Seedot how to dance. The Roselia herself is looking more and more iritated as the two Pokémon trip and bump into each other.
    Meadow

This looks like it could be a laugh. I'll stop and watch the Seedot and Chinchou attempting to dance, hehe...

Banned

Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that interests you, you turn tail and flee to the river. Upon arriving, you ignore the peaceful enviroment and begin to search for that special pokemon. Hearing a splash you look around, and to your amazement you see a lapras surfacing. Suddenly you feel something bump into you. Looking down you see that it is a dopey looking Psycuck. What will you do?
    River

Hmm... Lapras is a cool Pokemon, but I'll continue on.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Unsure of what you could do, you hurry past the fish, slowing down only when the Pokémon are lost to sight.
    Glancing back, you turn round to find yourself facing a couple of Unown and a Beldum floating in the centre of the room.
    A Sneasel and Ninetales are also sitting on the floor nearby, playing a sort of game with some rocks.
    South Caverns

Oye, good Pokemon, and no real way to catch them... I'll go over to Ninetails and Sneasel ask it if they want to join me. If they accept, I'll offer them two Pokeballs.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~

Unsure what is going to happen next, you hesitate, before Salamence decides to take a stand, lashing out with Dragon Claw at the four Pokémon. Bagon takes a hit and stumbles to the ground, but Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all bravely leap onto the dragons back, hitting and biting him as he angrily swoops back up.
    East Cavern

I'll see if any of the Heracross will help my pokemon.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Releasing your Absol, he narrows his eyes at the Bagon, who responds with a Leer of his own; as the two silently struggle with each other, Sirius breaks contact and plunges forward into a Quick Attack, successfully knocking the Bagon back.
    As the Absol peals round for another strike, Bagon lunges and digs his teeth into Sirius's leg, hanging on for dear life as the Absol tries to free himself.
    River

Hmmm, okay... I'll tell Sirius to Quick Attack again and again until Bagon falls off Sirius' leg. After the Bagon goes off or if the Quick Attacking fails, Shadow Ball.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Your eye being caught by the Seadra, you quickly dash over and begin waving your arms around, hoping to catch her attention.
    Unfortunately, the Seadra and Wailmer are heading off in the opposite direction, but luckily, the Seel barks curiously at you, causing them to pause and turn round.
    Spotting you at last, the two paddle over and you begin your sales pitch to the Seadra, emphasising how if she comes with you you'll be able to provide a good home, train her well, help her to evolve...
    She immediately goes beserk at that, gasping and shrieking.
    "Evolve? You'll help me evolve? REALLY?"
    You nod, hold out a Poké Ball and she dives inside.

Congratulations!
    Seadra F L14

Cheesey~
    Interested in the dancing, you, Aphrodite and Chikorita decide to hang around a little while longer to watch.
    The Roselia snarls and trys to get the Seedot and Chinchou to listen to her as she demonstrates yet again the correct moves. But the other two are becoming more and more distracted as they continually bump into and trip each other up.
    Wailing, Roselia spins round to face everyone watching and shouts out if anybody would be so kind to show the others what they are meant to be doing?

Linc~
    Although you like the look of the Lapras, you walk on away, listening to the cries of Wingull as they swoop and dive around you.
    Ahead, you spot a Goldeen bursting through the water, swimming hard against the current; suddenly, she freezes, whips round and begins to swim rapidly the other way.
    Up above, the Wingull cries suddenly cease as they all dart higher, and a few seconds later, you realise why, as a Shelgon comes slinking along the bank, pausing every now and then to scan the area.

Darkfire~
    Spotting two Pokémon you like the look of, you run over to them, smiling to put them at their ease, before sitting down and asking if either of both would like to join you.
    The Sneasel laughs at that, as the Ninetales mutters something about being subtle. However, ythis doesn't stop him from leaning over to activate the Poké Ball you place on the ground.

Congratulations!
    Ninetales M L12

The Sneasel smiles again, but then shakes his head at coming along.

Wild Eevee~
    The female Heracross you have spoken to previously-along with what looks like the dominant male and a couple of other full grown adults- raise their wings and swoop bravely up when you plead for their help to beat the dragon.
    Above, Poochyena, Meditite and Machop are still digging their teeth and fists/paws into the Salamence's body as he barrell-rolls in the air to dislodge them.
    Machop slips at that, but one of the Heracross dives and catches him on his back. Catching on, Poochyena and Meditite leap free and onto a Heracross each and the Pokémon wheel round for another attack as Salamence growls and prepares another Dragon Claw.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Accelerating into a white blur, Sirius hurtles round the arena, deliberately flinging his leg around until finally Bagon's grip lossens and he hurtles into the ground. His rock-hard head prevents any damage though, and he exhales and sends a Flamethrower rocketing towards the Absol, who dodges aside and unleashes a Shadow Ball.
    Bagon tries to immitate Sirius, by leaping to the side to dodge, but the attack is too quick for him; he crashes into the ground, rolls over and lies whimpering.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Accelerating into a white blur, Sirius hurtles round the arena, deliberately flinging his leg around until finally Bagon's grip lossens and he hurtles into the ground. His rock-hard head prevents any damage though, and he exhales and sends a Flamethrower rocketing towards the Absol, who dodges aside and unleashes a Shadow Ball.
    Bagon tries to immitate Sirius, by leaping to the side to dodge, but the attack is too quick for him; he crashes into the ground, rolls over and lies whimpering.
    River

I think it's time to catch that Bagon. I'll use a Great Ball.

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Spotting two Pokémon you like the look of, you run over to them, smiling to put them at their ease, before sitting down and asking if either of both would like to join you.
    The Sneasel laughs at that, as the Ninetales mutters something about being subtle. However, ythis doesn't stop him from leaning over to activate the Poké Ball you place on the ground.

Congratulations!
    Ninetales M L12

The Sneasel smiles again, but then shakes his head at coming along.
    South Caverns

I'll tell Sneasel that I'll take good care of his friend and continue on.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Banned

Linc~
    Although you like the look of the Lapras, you walk on away, listening to the cries of Wingull as they swoop and dive around you.
    Ahead, you spot a Goldeen bursting through the water, swimming hard against the current; suddenly, she freezes, whips round and begins to swim rapidly the other way.
    Up above, the Wingull cries suddenly cease as they all dart higher, and a few seconds later, you realise why, as a Shelgon comes slinking along the bank, pausing every now and then to scan the area.
    River

Yes! Just what I was looking for! I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use Ice Beam on it!

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18~
    Creating a massive artifical sun to aid his fire attacks, Cinder instead manages to become the recipiant of a Solarbeam from the Bulbasaur.
    Angrily, he focuses his energy, then unleashes a massive Flamethrower at the Pokémon, sending it tumbling to the ground, completely charred.
    Meadow
    I'll ask the Bulbasaur if it's had enough.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    As Bagon attempts to clamber back to his feet again, you pull out a Great Ball and hurl it at him. He doesn't even notice it coming, and is easily dragged inside, before starting to put up a struggle to get out.
    It's in vain though, as the balls strength proves to much, and he finally gives up.

Congratulations!
    Bagin M L9

Darkfire~
    Assuring Sneasel that his friend will be well looked after, you hurry away through the cave; suddenly noticing a loud voice shouting up ahead, you wander closer.
    It turns out to be a Wobbuffet, singing at the top of her voice. Standing close by is a Charmander, who is waving her tail around to amuse a Spoink who is watching the flame waving through the air, hypnotised.

Linc~
    Releasing Nightmare to launch an Ice Beam at Shelgon, you're surprised when the Pokémon whips round and unleashes an Ice Beam, that easily melts the approaching ice.
    Pawing the ground, Shelgon shudders and charges; Nightmare focuses and shoots another Ice Beam, but the Pokémon Protect's, barrels through it, then lashes out with Brick Break once Nightmare is within range.
    As she stumbles back, Shelgon pauses, waiting to see if you'll continue fighting.

classy_cat18~
    The sound of your voice causes the Bulbasaur to stir; despite being badly burtn, his pride flickers and he begins to struggle to stand to continue fighting.
    But his strength of mind isn't enough, and with a sigh, his legs give out and he thumps onto the ground, before looking at you and nodding weakly.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Interested in the dancing, you, Aphrodite and Chikorita decide to hang around a little while longer to watch.
    The Roselia snarls and trys to get the Seedot and Chinchou to listen to her as she demonstrates yet again the correct moves. But the other two are becoming more and more distracted as they continually bump into and trip each other up.
    Wailing, Roselia spins round to face everyone watching and shouts out if anybody would be so kind to show the others what they are meant to be doing?
    Meadow

Hmm... Hehe, I'll suggest to Chikorita that she tries to join in and get the moves right. If she does then maybe the others would dance properly!

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    As Bagon attempts to clamber back to his feet again, you pull out a Great Ball and hurl it at him. He doesn't even notice it coming, and is easily dragged inside, before starting to put up a struggle to get out.
    It's in vain though, as the balls strength proves to much, and he finally gives up.

Congratulations!
    Bagin M L9

River

I'll congratulate Sirius for a job well done and recall him into his ball.

Now I think I'll move on to... hmmm, the Meadow sounds nice. =)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cheesey~
    Suggesting to the Chikorita that she joins in to see if she can help show how its done makes her blush; glancing at the group of three, she mutters something before hestitantly walking forward.
    A rustle of grass makes everyone jump, but it is just the Hoothoot flying over to join in the fun; the two listen as Roselia briefs them on how it's meant to be, then begin to slowly dance the paces as Rosy shows them.
    Noticing others dancing, the Seedot and Chinchou puase and begin to watch in awe.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Thanking your Absol for his help in capturing your new Bagon, the open meadow seems suddenly like a nice place to go, so you decide to wander off in that direction.
    In the centre of the area you find yourself in, there's a Tropius, trying to browse on the grass, but frequently having to raise his head to avoid a Castform, lotad and Clefairy. The three Pokémon are lurking round him, occasionally rushing forward to try to pluck one of his bananas off.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Thanking your Absol for his help in capturing your new Bagon, the open meadow seems suddenly like a nice place to go, so you decide to wander off in that direction.
    In the centre of the area you find yourself in, there's a Tropius, trying to browse on the grass, but frequently having to raise his head to avoid a Castform, lotad and Clefairy. The three Pokémon are lurking round him, occasionally rushing forward to try to pluck one of his bananas off.
    Meadow

I'll chuckle and move on.

Banned

Linc~
    Releasing Nightmare to launch an Ice Beam at Shelgon, you're surprised when the Pokémon whips round and unleashes an Ice Beam, that easily melts the approaching ice.
    Pawing the ground, Shelgon shudders and charges; Nightmare focuses and shoots another Ice Beam, but the Pokémon Protect's, barrels through it, then lashes out with Brick Break once Nightmare is within range.
    As she stumbles back, Shelgon pauses, waiting to see if you'll continue fighting.
    River

Pretty spunky Shelgon we've got here. I'll put Nightmare back in her Poke Ball and send out Zora (Swampert) and tell him to use an Ice Ball on the Shelgon.

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Assuring Sneasel that his friend will be well looked after, you hurry away through the cave; suddenly noticing a loud voice shouting up ahead, you wander closer.
    It turns out to be a Wobbuffet, singing at the top of her voice. Standing close by is a Charmander, who is waving her tail around to amuse a Spoink who is watching the flame waving through the air, hypnotised.
    South Caverns

I'll smile at the sight and continue on, searching.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Banned

Though only one Murkrow remains after being deserted by his buddies, you stare at it. Turning to Tyrouge you tell it to battle, and he nodds. Stretching first, he then rushes at the murkrow in an attempt to tackle. The murkrow squawks, before deciding that its better off with his buddies and takes flight leaving the room where you are. Soon after, a Bagon slowly emerges from a crack in the cavern walls that you hadn't noticed until now. What will you do?
    This was posted in the last thread, but I've just gotten on, and had to dig it up. I was grounded, sorry.

Eastern Caverns

I'll ask the Houndour if he'll join me now, and then, if or if not, I'll walk over to talk to the Bagon. If he wants to battle, I'll accept, but if he wants to join me, I'll let him.

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    The female Heracross you have spoken to previously-along with what looks like the dominant male and a couple of other full grown adults- raise their wings and swoop bravely up when you plead for their help to beat the dragon.
    Above, Poochyena, Meditite and Machop are still digging their teeth and fists/paws into the Salamence's body as he barrell-rolls in the air to dislodge them.
    Machop slips at that, but one of the Heracross dives and catches him on his back. Catching on, Poochyena and Meditite leap free and onto a Heracross each and the Pokémon wheel round for another attack as Salamence growls and prepares another Dragon Claw.
    East Cavern

I'll ask Bagon to help out too.

classy_cat18~
    The sound of your voice causes the Bulbasaur to stir; despite being badly burtn, his pride flickers and he begins to struggle to stand to continue fighting.
    But his strength of mind isn't enough, and with a sigh, his legs give out and he thumps onto the ground, before looking at you and nodding weakly.
    Meadow
    I'll ask if it still wants to be in my team.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Unable to resist laughing at the unfortunate Tropius, you nevertheless move on, glancing round eagerly to spot any more Pokémon.
    There's another unlucky Pokémon up ahead; a Taillow is dive-bombing a Bulbasaur, who was trotting through the grass. Bulbasaur squeals in alarm, startling a Plusle out of hiding.

Linc~
    Recalling Nightmare, you switch her with your Swampert, who blows out a cloud of ice, before rolling into a ball and hurtling towards the Shelgon.
    He tries to counter with another Flamethrower, but though some of the ice thaws, Zora manages to resist the move enough to crash into Shelgon's body, knocking him back.
    Angrily, the dragon responds with a Brick Break, but Zora ducks and darts back, as the two glare at each other, both panting slightly.

Darkfire~
    Amused by the sight, you still haven't spotted a potential team-mate and wander on, noticing a Growlithe and a Houndour snarling over a piece of meat on the floor. As Growlithe lunges to try to grab the food, Houndour barks and smacks her across the back of the head.
    A Mr. Mime is busy creating a barrier between him and the angry Pokémon.

Bamm~No problem.
    Asking the Houndour if he'll join you, he gives you an appraising glance, before shrugging and asking to give him a minute to decide.
    Leaving him for a second, you repeat the question to the Bagon, who responds eagerly to the idea of battling- if you beat him, he'll come with you. Upon hearing this, Houndour looks up and laughs win stating that he'll ref this battle for you...and it'll give him another look at your battling skills.

Wild Eevee~
    Rushing to Bagons side, you find his face set; he wants to fight this Salamence and nothing will stop him now. The remaining Heracross in the air swoops down as you motion to him, and lifts Bagon up.
    Focusing, Bagon begins to Rage, finally flinging his body to latch onto Salamences neck, continually ripping at his skin.
    Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all begin to launch their attacks, and the Heracross join in, charging in for close range Megahorns.
    Salamence roars in anger, lashes at the Heracross carrying Poochyena and Machop with Dragon Claw, then flies to smash his back into the ceiling, attempting to dislodge Bagon.

classy_cat18~
    Coughing, Bulbasaur weakly looks up and manages a grin, even though it's barely visible on his badly burnt face.
    "Do I really have a choice?"
    Letting his head fall back onto the ground, he raises his eyes to meet yours and nods again, then settles down to wait the inevitable.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Unable to resist laughing at the unfortunate Tropius, you nevertheless move on, glancing round eagerly to spot any more Pokémon.
    There's another unlucky Pokémon up ahead; a Taillow is dive-bombing a Bulbasaur, who was trotting through the grass. Bulbasaur squeals in alarm, startling a Plusle out of hiding.
    Meadow

Man, what is it with the Grass Pokemon abuse? I'll run up to Bulbasaur and see if it's okay, and I'll ask it if it knows what's up with the Taillow's behaviour. Then, I'll send out Kyle (Growlithe) and ask him to fire a Heat Wave into the air; a warning shot to Taillow. If it'll mess with Bulbasaur again, it'll mess with us.

Banned

Linc~
    Recalling Nightmare, you switch her with your Swampert, who blows out a cloud of ice, before rolling into a ball and hurtling towards the Shelgon.
    He tries to counter with another Flamethrower, but though some of the ice thaws, Zora manages to resist the move enough to crash into Shelgon's body, knocking him back.
    Angrily, the dragon responds with a Brick Break, but Zora ducks and darts back, as the two glare at each other, both panting slightly.
    River

This Shelgon's pretty strong. I'll tell Zora to use Mud Slap and Water Gun, but to switch up the attacks to keep the Shelgon guessing, and then, when it least expects it, us eyour Hyper Beam!

classy_cat18~
    Coughing, Bulbasaur weakly looks up and manages a grin, even though it's barely visible on his badly burnt face.
    "Do I really have a choice?"
    Letting his head fall back onto the ground, he raises his eyes to meet yours and nods again, then settles down to wait the inevitable.
    Meadow
    Since he's burnt, I'll use the Stun Ball on him. And since he's probably male, his name will be Dimitri and his bred-on move will be Petal Dance.
    Random Quote:

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Your eye being caught by the Seadra, you quickly dash over and begin waving your arms around, hoping to catch her attention.
    Unfortunately, the Seadra and Wailmer are heading off in the opposite direction, but luckily, the Seel barks curiously at you, causing them to pause and turn round.
    Spotting you at last, the two paddle over and you begin your sales pitch to the Seadra, emphasising how if she comes with you you'll be able to provide a good home, train her well, help her to evolve...
    She immediately goes beserk at that, gasping and shrieking.
    "Evolve? You'll help me evolve? REALLY?"
    You nod, hold out a Poké Ball and she dives inside.

Congratulations!
    Seadra F L14

XD, great, I got the Seadra.

Hoo boy, thinking of a name for her is going to be a bit tricky for me, but maybe it will be easier when I evolve her into a Kingdra someday...

Anyway, I'm going to head back to the South Caverns. The time has come for me to find at least one of my absolute favourites found there.

As for my Seadra's breed-on move and free TM, I'm going to make them Surf and Dive.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Amused by the sight, you still haven't spotted a potential team-mate and wander on, noticing a Growlithe and a Houndour snarling over a piece of meat on the floor. As Growlithe lunges to try to grab the food, Houndour barks and smacks her across the back of the head.
    A Mr. Mime is busy creating a barrier between him and the angry Pokémon.
    South Caverns

Poor Pokemon.. If I had something to help them, I would, But I can't. I'll hurry on, hoping to find the last Pokemon here that I'm looking for. I'm anticcipating that I might have troubles. Maybe I should breed for a third team mate. All the while, I'm staying concious of Naku's Pokeball, knowing that he could break out at any time.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Suggesting to the Chikorita that she joins in to see if she can help show how its done makes her blush; glancing at the group of three, she mutters something before hestitantly walking forward.
    A rustle of grass makes everyone jump, but it is just the Hoothoot flying over to join in the fun; the two listen as Roselia briefs them on how it's meant to be, then begin to slowly dance the paces as Rosy shows them.
    Noticing others dancing, the Seedot and Chinchou puase and begin to watch in awe.
    Meadow

Well, they all seem to be enjoying themselves... So I'll watch for a while before moving on some more.

Banned

Moonlight Espeon

Accepting the Haunter's condition, you send out your sneasel. The two pokemon size each other up. While they are doing that, you make a sad face at the delibird and sneasel. However, they just roll their eyes and slowly walk off. Before you can do anything, Haunter immediately licks Bloodlust. The sneasel has a look of disgust on his face. What will you do?

That disconcerts me. Immediately retailiate with Bite and keep Bite-ing until it falls!

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    Rushing to Bagons side, you find his face set; he wants to fight this Salamence and nothing will stop him now. The remaining Heracross in the air swoops down as you motion to him, and lifts Bagon up.
    Focusing, Bagon begins to Rage, finally flinging his body to latch onto Salamences neck, continually ripping at his skin.
    Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all begin to launch their attacks, and the Heracross join in, charging in for close range Megahorns.
    Salamence roars in anger, lashes at the Heracross carrying Poochyena and Machop with Dragon Claw, then flies to smash his back into the ceiling, attempting to dislodge Bagon.
    East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Hurrying to the Bulbasaur's side, you're relieved to discover that the grass Pokémon is alright; glancing up at Taillow, you notice that she just seems to be playing, rather than attempting to hurt Bulbasaur.
    Still, you release your Growlithe, who shoots a lethal burst of flame into the air, just missing the Taillow, who pauses, stares at you all in alarm and darts higher into the air.

Linc~
    Blasting a Water Gun at Shelgon, Zora then digs his heels in and scoops a fistful of mud, which slaps directly into Shelgon's face.
    Whining, the dragon backs away, shaking his body to try to dislodge the mud; switching back to Water Gun, Zora knocks the Shelgon's legs from under him.
    As Shelgon thumps into the ground, he focuses and shoots a Hyper Beam onto the Pokémons prone form. Blasted by the hit, Shelgon bounces off the river bank, falling with a splash into the water.

classy_cat18~
    Pulling out a Stun Ball, you drop it in front of Bulbasaur, who is sucked inside. The ball shakes a bit, then the light fades.

Congratulations!
    Bulbasaur M L11

Leaving the lake behind, you head off to the South Caverns, hoping to disvocer and catch the Pokémon you want the most.
    Upon entering the corridors, you immediately stumble on a Sableye and a Drowzee battling; Sableye is lashing out constantly with Shadow Ball, as Drowzee tries vainly to dodge the attacks.
    A Growlithe is apparently reffing the battle, but seems more interested in practising her howling skills.

Darkfire~
    Still not seeing a Pokémon you want, you give a cautionary glance at Nuka's ball before hurrying away, leaving the Growlithe and Houndour to battle it out on their own.
    There are more fire Pokémon in the next room you enter- a couple of Slugma are slithering around, throwing loving glances in each others direction.
    What looks like a glowing pile of embers opposite you suddenly shifts and you reaise that it's actually a Magmar, fast asleep.

Cheesey~
    Now that Chikorita and Hoothoot have joined in, Chinchou and Seedot finally get the point and begin to imitate them, as Roselia cheers happily.
    After a while, you and Aphrodite decide to continue on; Chikorita hesitates, then smiles and waves as you leave.
    Further on in the Meadow, a Skitty runs past, chasing a butterfly that settles onto the bulb of a Bulbasaur. Giggling, Skitty pauses and goes into a stalking position; as the butterfly takes off again, she chases after it, running past a Stantler as she does so.

Moonlight Espeon~
    Spluttering, Bloodlust snarls and pounces towards Haunter, sinking his teeth into her hand; retaliating, she Licks him across the back, but he just grits his teeth, sinking them harder into her hand.
    Trying to get rid of him she dashes her hand against the ground, but Bloodlust just lets go, then latches onto her other hand, biting down as hard as he possibly can. Suddenly, her eyes flash; she raises her hand to catch his eye and he lets go, stumbling away in confusion.

Wild Eevee~
    Gripping Salamence's neck, Bagon swings round and drops off as Salamence smashes into the ceiling; shaking from the impact, the dragon briefly falls before spreading his wings out and turning to face his opponents.
    Bagon has re-landed on the Heracross's back- he shouts an order and the Pokémon all seperate, each sending their attacks to hit Salamence in a different place.
    Shrieking, he spins to escape, before suddenly dropping and diving towards you and the rest of the Heracross group.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Now that Chikorita and Hoothoot have joined in, Chinchou and Seedot finally get the point and begin to imitate them, as Roselia cheers happily.
    After a while, you and Aphrodite decide to continue on; Chikorita hesitates, then smiles and waves as you leave.
    Further on in the Meadow, a Skitty runs past, chasing a butterfly that settles onto the bulb of a Bulbasaur. Giggling, Skitty pauses and goes into a stalking position; as the butterfly takes off again, she chases after it, running past a Stantler as she does so.
    Meadow

I'll have a chat to the Bulbasaur and the Stantler to see what they're doing.

Banned

Linc~
    Blasting a Water Gun at Shelgon, Zora then digs his heels in and scoops a fistful of mud, which slaps directly into Shelgon's face.
    Whining, the dragon backs away, shaking his body to try to dislodge the mud; switching back to Water Gun, Zora knocks the Shelgon's legs from under him.
    As Shelgon thumps into the ground, he focuses and shoots a Hyper Beam onto the Pokémons prone form. Blasted by the hit, Shelgon bounces off the river bank, falling with a splash into the water.
    River

I'll throw my Ultra Ball at the Shelgon, which I assume is male as said in previous posts, and if it doesn't stay in the Ultra Ball, I'll tell Zora (Swampert) to use an Ice Ball, and then I'll use a Crystal Ball.

Advanced Trainer

Darkfire~
    Still not seeing a Pokémon you want, you give a cautionary glance at Nuka's ball before hurrying away, leaving the Growlithe and Houndour to battle it out on their own.
    There are more fire Pokémon in the next room you enter- a couple of Slugma are slithering around, throwing loving glances in each others direction.
    What looks like a glowing pile of embers opposite you suddenly shifts and you reaise that it's actually a Magmar, fast asleep.
    Thanks for updating! *hug*

South Caverns

I smile at the Slugma pair and avoid Magmar. I seem to not be having the best of luck. Oh well. By now, I'm not so worried about Nuka(Houndoom). He seems calmer now that Kali(Eevee[shiny, purple glow] his daughter) was born. (See EH posts.) I'll move on, hoping for better luck. Only looking for one more Pokemon in the Caverns is hard. X_x

Adopted Pokemon . ASB