Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*Spies Anonymous*~ (Ready! Set! Start!)

Banned

Default ~*Spies Anonymous*~ (Ready! Set! Start!)

"GunLance" Lord of Saving Ass
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If there's a God," I thought to myself, "I will kill him before Satan ever gets a chance."

My current reaction to my mission was that of confliction. A battle was raging inside my mind. On one hand, I was pissed as hell that I was stuck with Yukio. Ai'rena, despite my usual attitude toward her, I had some faith in. Our task would be perfect for her intelligence and capability, and I had no doubt she had a weapon designed for this task.

On the other hand, the best part about this mission was that I actually had something to do. Usually when I was in a mission, it was only as the contigency plan. If things went wrong, it was my job to get the others off the scene. It was something I was terribly efficient in, despite my ethics. It was also terribly dull.

I turned my gaze over to Ai'rena, not to gloat about how I was right. That was something I didn't do, Yukio maybe.

"So," I began, "Is ol'Charley ready to go?"

Yes, I named my rifle/gunlance after my grandfather. I'm completely comfortable in admitting that.

Ai'rena smiled at me, "Why yes it is. Thanks for reminding me."

People wonder why I stand her considering the "accidents" I've gone through watching her back. I think its because she's the first gunsmith I've met that didn't try to replace Charley. For a ditzy person, she really knew her guns, and other contraptions.

"You know," I asked her as we headed toward her workstation, "This really is my first big mission, when you think about it. Do you think I should try a new suit instead of just using my goggles?"

Just to be clear, I've always imagined this as Gareth's role in a group. He's the Big Brother so to speak. It serves some importance to his character.

Banned

Kitai "Tricky" Nakayama
    -------

Ai'rena. Gareth. And Yukio. How...... lovely.

Kitai kept these thoughts to herself, luckily. On the inside, she was glowering and raging and angry, but on the inside she just replied in the typical cheery voice, "Good, infiltration. My specialty." She lingered with her coffe and donuts for a moment, watching her three partners gather in the corner, at Ai'rena's workstation.

She made her way over to her partners, ready to see the sparks fly and the idiocy begin. She had been quite hopeful to work with Matador and Blue Bullet, Xu and Alex respectively, but she figured at some point they would meet up. However. Now was time to make friends so she wasn't butting heads with these idiots the whole time.

"This really is my first big mission, when you think about it. Do you think I should try a new suit instead of just using my goggles?"

Kitai slipped in next to them and said with a smile, "We won't need too much in the way of outfits. We're just there to 'infiltrate Nikolaos Sebastian's mansion to act as a distraction and to discreetly investigate the actions of the Olympus Guard.' Meaning, we just need to sneak in as servants or something similar, distract the guards with some sort of ruckus, like tripping a few security wires and drawing their attention to the other end of the house, while team one goes in and takes back the eye. And then casually inquire about their actions or something like that. All we need to do is find a few uniforms in the right style, join the serving staff, and there we go."

She knew she probably made a few enemies with that sudden interruption, but she really didn't care. In her mind, she knew at least some of it could serve as use. "Athens, Greece, though? Holiday and mission combined in one." she smiled.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yukio Yasuo
    -----------
    Yukio silently listened he hadn't said anything, despite how unhappy he was about the teams. He bit his tongue and refused to say anything at all, and instead he decided to listen.
    Listening to Gareth... Yukio thought slently, keeping his emotionless face on. Only reason is because if I say anything, we'll prbably end up killing eachother. Yukio had many thoughts running through his head, but they all had the same out come. 'Keep your mouth shut, and nothing bad can happen...' Though he hated it much, he was silent, even when others spoke up.
    "We won't need too much in the way of outfits. We're just there to 'infiltrate Nikolaos Sebastian's mansion to act as a distraction and to discreetly investigate the actions of the Olympus Guard.' Meaning, we just need to sneak in as servants or something similar, distract the guards with some sort of ruckus, like tripping a few security wires and drawing their attention to the other end of the house, while team one goes in and takes back the eye. And then casually inquire about their actions or something like that. All we need to do is find a few uniforms in the right style, join the serving staff, and there we go."
    Tricky.... Yukio thought, atleast he knew her name, usually he didn't notice others. Just the ones he hated. Or found funny, in a pathetic sort of way. Though, Tricky's plan was good, he doubted that they wouldn't be a small bit curious of why two large guys were signing up to me servants. But even after his thought echoed in his head, Yukio only had a small smirk on his face nothing more. I doubt they won't be curious.

Aramince, The Regal Peasant. Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default *dances in the snow* ^^ twirly twirly..

*dives into TPM whiteness*

Xu Wagner ~ Matador

Alex, Ekiel, and Leah.. Not too bad for a break-in team, and I knew Leah and Alex pretty good too. This was certainly Leah’s speciality - sneaking in and out of places unseen - and I could practically see the anticipation on her face. Due to my experiences with Alex on previous missions, I could now envision him taking out guards and cameras with pinpoint accuracy. Myself, I was fairly confident that I could get us out of there once we had the artifact. And Ekiel.. Come to think of it, I didn’t actually know her speciality. But soon the four of us had met up anyway.

“Er.. Ekiel, your area of expertise?” Wondered Alex politely, obviously having the same thoughts as me.

“Reverse Psychology,” Ekiel stated. “Hence ‘Psycho’.” I blinked.

“Hmm, I guess that could be useful,” I muttered uncertainly. To be honest, I wasn’t too sure what to do with that. Perhaps we could trick some guards or something.. It was an odd choice for a break in, I thought, but I supposed Delanore had her reasons. And I guessed that Ekiel was pretty skilled to be put on such an important mission. I decided to trust that.

“Shadow, Matador, Blue Bullet, Psycho..” Leah pondered. She seemed satisfied, and rubbed her hands together. "Right! Down to business: First things first, we need to know what we’re going up against here. Lasers, vaults, a hundred armed guards, dog teams, whatever. This Sebastian guy sounds rich enough to afford paranoia, and is probably expecting Groveski to retaliate anyway.” She winked. “So we do some research, get our provisions..” She carried on like that for a while. I apologise: I can’t honestly say I was listening. I tried to keep tuned in! But, but.. Athens!! Ok, ok, maybe I was looking forward to this. I’ve never been anywhere abroad before. Anywhere good, anyway.

“Xu, you listening?” Alex wondered, snapping his fingers in front of my dream cast eyes. I jerked back to reality, and lovely visions of Athens evaporated in my head.

“Eh, uh?” I started, probably looking severely shifty as I did so.

“You were thinking about sightseeing, weren’t you,” Asked Alex dryly. He gave me a You-should-know-better look.

“What? Of course not!” I protested. “I was thinking.. Yeah, we need to scope this place out. We need to research. We need fake passports, some money to rent a vehicle, and.. I need to talk to Nuker.” I turned before they could argue, and ran after our crazy singed Russian colleague..

Where the hell..?

*A large pair of vulpix ears can be seen sticking out of a snowdrift..*

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Witch
    ~ Ai'rena~

Ai'rena walked with Gareth, listening to him as he asked her if his gun was ready. She gave a grin, saying that it was.. and then he asked if he needed a new suit of some sort. However, Kitai immediatly came by and gave a plan of action. Gareth seemed a bit angered by this... and Yukio narrowed his eyes, remaining silent. Ai'rena... she smiled.
    " Sounds like a good plan, however we must remember that we're going into a mansion that most likely is heavily guarded and well-monitored." As Ai'rena spoke, she suddenly grabbed a bag that was near here and it was black. Designed like a backpack, except it looked smaller than it actually was which was helpful for most things.
    " We can go in as servants, but then we'd gain some risk at being discovered... especially if all the servants are monitored and identified. But if they're not... lucky for us." Ai'rena didn't seem to go into much detail-
    she wasn't one with plans, although perhaps she could make them.
    " Anywho... before we make a plan, I have presents!!" Ai'rena squealed with a sudden and rapid delight as she quickly went to her little 'shelf' that she had made so neat and she grabbed a few things off it.
    " Firstly... this-" She tossed a little black clip-on box with a strange wire coming from it, and at the end of the wire was a little clamp. It landed in Gareth's hands...
    " It's a little assistor for your goggles. Attach it to the chip in your goggles..."
    Ai'rena made a sheepish smile, "Which I connected to the goggles... and they'll have a few more abilities. You can tuck them under whatever disguise you're wearing."
    Ai'rena then grabbed some thing else, and with out hesitation she threw it to Kitai. The small, metallic circular device was a shiny black in color. Kitai obviously had no idea what it was or what to do with such a thing... so Ai’rena simply smiled.
    “Press the middle button.” With that, Kitai found a little indent underneath it’s semi-flat bottom and pressed it. Instantly the top part of the dome-shaped object opened, a circular doughnut-shaped design filled with many buttons and in the middle coming up a bit higher than the buttons, was a small circular
    marble-like object that glowed slightly. Kitai looked as if she didn’t know what to think... or if she should accept whatever it was.
    “It’s a little halograph projector. I didn’t have time or the resources to really make a full out one... but this could be handy for you- since you have a nice expertise of deciet. You can play around with it, but later if you’d like... I could show you how to operate it. It can project basic things such as walls and such... usually being able to adapt to it’s surroundings so it blends in. Might be helpful if things get... tricky?”
    Ai’rena didn’t mean the play on words, but it seemed suitable enough. Yukio seemed a bit... taken aback, not really since he didn’t show emotion but Ai’rena would have guessed that he seemed that way. However, she whirled about to face him and with that a pure look of glee came to her.
    “ Now for my real expertise department... I made this for you. I’m sure you have tons of weapon gadgets and such, but I thought this would be helpful.”
    With that, Ai’rena revealed a small little piece of equipment. It seemed to look much like four black cylenders about the size of pencils combined together. At one end of the little cylenders, it seemed they were all capped. However, upon the other end the cylenders were open and each had several pointed
    metallic ends. Upon the right side of the cylender there were a several series of small silver buttons. Yukio simply stared at Ai’rena as she placed it into his hands (whether he wanted to take it or not) and she grinned at him. He seemed to show no emotion, not knowing what it is and perhaps not caring.
    “It’s a crossbreed between a powerful electrical deactivator and some thing else. It’s main use is with a few switches of abutton, it can create and electrical current to knock or paralyze people for various lengths of time. It depends how powerful you set the setting on the device. I imagine you only have weapons to kill, rather then to stun.”
    Yukio blinked... “What was the other thing it did.” He simply stated, not really making it into a question.
    “Oh... the other end can jut out if you press the large silver button to form a dagger. The dagger has a curved end however, so it sorta looks like a mini-scythe.”
    Silence ensued with that, as Ai’rena smiled. “If you look closely upon one of the sides, I even spent some little artistic work drawing a little dragon!”
    Sweatdrops.
    Ai’rena then hummed softly to herself as she went to the side a little bit and started shoving various objects in her bag...

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

BU-KA-DING!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

^~:~^ Ruin|Supernaturalist|Kayn ^~:~^

Sigrun reported to us the information needed on this case, and without any hesitation, separated the entire squadron of spies into specified teams, each with their own missions to secure and return the Eye of Apollo. After naming off nearly all of the members into their groups, I and Dara were left over... What was the point in calling me here, waking me up from my precious sleep, just to have me sit through a useless briefing on a mission I didn't have anything to do with....!?! I thought this to myself as many of the teams began to congregate and prepare for their travels.

I couldn't help it any more; I had to know. I waved my hand, signifying I had a question. "Ma'am? What'll I be doing?"

"You, Ruin, have a special task to accomplish." She replied, raising her eyebrows at the enlightenment she would be giving me.

"Me?" I was kinda surprised at her answer.

She began to tell me about my own task and how the information gathered on the Eye could be vital to it's recovery. "That is why I'm sending Browser with you. She may be of use in uncovering hidden information." I turned to look at Dara and noticed her jump slightly a blush a little. I don't think she was expecting us to get a 'special task' either...

With her Ms. Delanore's final words, everyone set out in their separate directions, heading to whatever destination and job they had been assigned. With Dara, Sigrun, and I left in the room, Team Four (aka Dara and I) needed to decide where to work and how to start. "Well, Agent Browser, wanna research through SA files and the Internet or field work?" Being a little sarcastic, I wanted to see how she wanted to go about gathering more valuable information on the Eye of Apollo...

Sorry if that a little redundant, but I didn't exactly know what to say here... But it's at least something to go off of...... ^_^;
    Matataku Hoshi no Shita de
    Kono basho ga doko darou to miagereba matataku hoshi
    Sono shita de kimi wo omoeba warukunai yoru ni naru
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Shinjiru to iu kotoba wo kimi wa kodomoppoi to warau kai
    Miwatasu kagiri no kouya de yukusaki wo shimesu mono
    Mune ni daite aruitekou
    Sekai ga wazuka ni kagayaku

The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alexander Railscore

CURRENT ASSIGNMENT: (Team 1) Theft of 'Eye of Apollo' / Item's transportation back to Client (Mr. Groveski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Athens! Hey, this could turn out to be a pretty good mission. I'd dated a few greek ladies before. Hadn't ended well. But fun...meh...This 'Eye of Apollo' sounded a bit dodgy to me, but it seemed that there was a solid base to the mission and heck, as long as we get payed...all's good.
    I raised an eyebrow as Xu dashed off down the corridor to catch Nuker, leaving me standing with Ekiel and Leah. Hey, my team wasn't bad at all. I knew Xu the best and trusted her, while Leah and Ekiel seemed competent. Plus, a teamfull of ladies wasn't to be scoffed at.
    "Well...okay," I said, looking at both of them in turn. "I think we can all go and gather the equipment we'll be needing. We'll elect a team leader once we're all ready to get going, alright? Pleasure to be working with you, ladies." I bowed slightly, and watched as they both nodded, and I raised a hand to say goodbye. I turned around and headed off down the main corridor, not catching sight of Matador or Nuker. That wasn't my main focus right now though...I needed to go and pick up my weapon.
    It wasnt the fact that I didn't trust someone like Ai'rena to look after this certain sidearm for me. This particular gun was actually pretty old, but i'd kept it in good shape. It had special meaning to me...special meaning that I wasn't going to discuss with anyone. Nevermind that though. I kept this in my little store cabinet in the SA HQ. I walked slowly to my destination, running over the mission in my head.
    Well...let's see. I suppose my main task will be eliminating guards, taking down cameras, covering fire for the girls...the usual shindig...
    I chuckled to myself, and soon found I was standing in front of my locker. I drew the key from my pocket, quickly inserting it and turning it 3 times quickly.
    "VOICE AUTHORISATION REQUIRED!"
    Wow. That was new.
    "Uhh...Railscore, Alexander." I stammered, a bit suprised.
    "ACCEPTED"
    The locker flung open, and I found myself looking at a few of my key possessions. In the center lay my weapon, the old Glock 18C. You wouldn't really recognise it as that...i'd had the front expanded in size, so it almost resembled an odd miniture rifle. A small aiming scope was placed on top, althought that was detachable...I never really needed it. On the side of the weapon, two deep cuts were flaking dark red paint. I growled, but picked it up. The handgrip had a strange warmth to it, a comfortable feeling that I knew very well. I quickly placed it on my belt.
    Arctic: A

<<<.>>>

Resident Stargate fan... Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

-Jack Korso:Nuker:Explosives Expert-

Jack was on his way to his personal vault. Containing explosives and ordiance, it had a VERY sophisticated security lock. First, an electronic combonation and triple-key lock. After getting past that, it 100 ft. Straight down in an elevator to a diomond/steel plated, concreted supported super-security vault. To get past a laser sheild, you must say "Bombs Akay" in Russian(the "K" is there to mess one up), and voice recognition must match EXACTLY. Finnaly, a 20-number/letter code is entered and eye and DNA reconignition is needed for clearance. Still, security cameras with high-framerate and infrared/X-Ray/Sound sensors with tranquilizers and blaring alarms are hidden.

"Whew. I should just put that 20-code thing and be done with it." Jack said as he gathered some grenades, bombs, and stuffed them in his nearby jacket, on the ground. He put some electronic charges, "Elecies" as Jack calls them. For a good 5 minutes, he got some usefull explosives, stuffed them in his jacket, pockets, inside pockets of the jacket, and his belt, which held some usefull items..like a "distance trigger" which sends out a small invisible radiation signal to an explosive and detonates it. Jack once blew a grenade off someone's hand and blew it up. He also has a detonater jammer, which releases a radio signal to an explosive's detonater and stops it from going off.

After going up the elevator, Jack put on his jacket and the elevator doors closed shut, then went down and locked up.
    "You never know..." Jack whispered to himself in Russian.

"Hey, Jack." A voice said from behind.
    -----
    Yeah, pretty much my guy getting ready, his personal super-secure vault, and the kind of gadgets and explosives he has. Anyone can interact with him now.

Shows currently following:
    Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis-Friday
    EUReKA-Tuesday
    Xbox Live Gamertag: CommanderLock

Banned

Gareth Redstone
    The more I thought about all of this, the more I could feel a lump grow in my throat. Nervousness was taking me over.

I took a quick glance at the counter to find Charles back in mint condition. I pocketed the new device from Ai'rena and reached over to my rifle. Reaching to the butt end of the device, I slowly pulled a switch. Instantly, a long blade hidden on the underside of the gun was fitted onto the barrel. I twirled it in my hand for a moment before reverting it back to its rifle form.

"Well," I said, "Charley seems to be in working order."

The others stared at me for a second, they could detect the nervousness in my voice. The more they looked at me, the more I began to feel like I was drowning.

"Gareth?" Ai'rena looked at me in concern, "Is something wrong?"

I tried to force down all of my conflicting emotions. My back leaned up against the nearest wall and I sat down with the soles of my feet planted on the floor and my gun between my legs and my body.

"Just a little jittery," I said, "I just need to breathe. It will go away."

In truth, I wanted someone to shoot me (Not Yukio, though. I'll never give him that pleasure). It took me awhile to realize, this was my first big mission. I was going to be in the middle of the danger, instead of outside of it. What if something goes wrong?

In previous missions, if something went wrong, I was there to save everyone's ass. In this mission, if something went wrong, who would save us then? What was our contigency plan?

The more I thought about what would happen if things went wrong, the more I thought about how things could go wrong.

My face remained rigid, but I was trying hard to force down my frustrations.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yukio
    -----
    Yuiko felt his smirk grow a little larger. Gareth was nervous? Of course who could blame him? This job was considerably larger in importance then the others. And they were going to be in the middle of everything. Then why wasn't Yukio scared? Maybe it was because he didn't want to be like a child, didn't want to be nervous?
    who was he kidding? He was totally void of emotions other then Hate, and grief.
    "Thank you." Yukio said suddenly, with the smallest hint of Happiness in his voice. Though he would doubt anyone would notice. Except Witch, who was quite happy and gleeful that Yukio liked his 'present'. "Jittery Gareth. Your worse then a child on picture day." Yukio said. Gareth glared over at him, Yukio only smirked and then went back to his emotionless face.
    "Comments arn't needed at this Time Yukio."
    Yukio felt a smirk come again, and then went back to his new toy. Fiddling around with it, but being careful not to push the silver buttons.
    Great we have a coward....

Banned

[Alex bowed and left to go retrieve his weapon I suppose...and there i was left with Leah.] (I liked this mission already, going to Athens, being with a good team...the only problem? They already knew eachother, and I was kinda an outsider.) [Leah began shifting her weight from side to side and seemed restless.]
    "If you need to you can go get whatever you think you'll need go ahead, i'll wait here as a rondevous point. I already have my stuff i always carry supplies." [She nodded and left down a hallway and hanged a left. Alex had went right and Matador went well staright.]
    [I slummed down and sat indian style on the floor almost asleep. Trying to think of a way to obtain tickets and passes to make our way to Athens.]

Beginning Trainer

Default Sun lotion, bikini, Athens tour book..

YAY!!!!!! New crimbo computer!

Xu Wagner ~ Matador

"Hey Jack!" I called out after Nuker, SA's bomb expert and general hazard.
    "Yees, Xu?" He wondered, turning around to look at me. I noticed that his arms were full of explosives, and took a step back. Nuker had a reputation for accidentally blowing things up. He saw and smiled a sheepish yet dangerous smile. I grinned back.

"I need fixing up with some gear, Jack," I explained. "And I can't stick explosives on a plane to Athens, so do you know anyone who might help?"
    "Hrmm.." Muttered Jack, stroking his chin thoughtfully. He deliberately did this for several minutes. Then.. "Vaht do you vant?"
    "Some smoke bombs, C4, chaff grenades," I shrugged. "Nothing too heavy."
    "Hrmm.." He said again, very russianly so. "I have my contacts. It could be arranged.. but it vill be tricky. Very, very tricky.." He said giving me a meaningful look. I sighed.
    "If you want.." I reluctantly offered, "you can borrow my car for a couple of we-"
    "A month!" he raised. I scowled.
    "Fine!" I winced, "Just.. don't blow it up, will ya?"
    "Of course not," he grinned wickedly. "I vill get your stuff to a contact of mine in Greece. Do not vorry."

I went to leave the building, but then heard the clacking of high heels against the polished floor. I spun around to see Melanie stalking me down the corridor.

"Wagner!" She called, and I waited for her to catch up. When she did, I noticed that she was carrying a plastic wallet with a couple of paper envelopes and a number of small burgundy books within it.. She stuffed it into my hands.

"Fake passports and one-way tickets to Athens," She informed me, then turned to leave.
    "Ah, one-way?" I called after her gingerly.
    "Just contact us when you need to come back." She told me, still walking with her back turned. I supposed one-way was a good idea - who knew how long this might take?

I carried on through the underground building, giving Ekiel the tickets and passports (she seemed relieved), and finally going home to pack (Escape equipment, clothes, money, beach towel ). No more than an hour later, I was back in the building with my luggage, ready and raring to go.

Heh, this is gonna be fun..

Banned

"Hey you got tickets?!" [I said to Matador, relievied that we actualy had them now.]

"Yah, the agency had them ready for us." [With that Xu turned and left to go get her stuff I suppose.]

[About an hour later she came back into H.Q. Now I was in the confrence room once again.] (After all we still needed to meet and this was the meeting room...I laughed at how stupid I was being.)

(As I examined the tickets I noticed they said one way. This made sense so we could take our time for this job, but...what if he was gone when I came back? What if he died in the hospital while we where in Athens?)

[I sort of wanted to cry, yet couldn't. Probably from never wanting to show emotions and always holding in my feelings. Now emotions were foreign to me.] (Even though my father was still alive I was worried about him. He reffused to worry about himself, so someone had to.)
    (For years my mother had stayed home to care for him. Until he convinced
    her to go, to do what she had longed to.)

[Oh well, there was nothing I could do but move forward for him.]

(After all, it was Athens. This was going to be great!)

[Matador had found her way to the confrence room.]

*I adressed her as she entered, "Earlier you went after Jack what was tha about?" [I tried not to sound to seriouse.]

"Oh, well he's going to get us a few minor things that we may need special delivered." She said with a mischiviouse smile.

(I knew what she had done. Now Jack didn't seem the type to do favors for absolutely free with explosives involved.)

"So what did you have to give him?"

"Well, it was just my car." [I could tell she was nervouse about it.]

"Hey, it's your car's funural." [I said under my breath trying not to laugh at my own sarcasum.]

Yah, Athens! Funness! lol [please still take Ekiel seriousely lol ,at the moment I just can't be.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike | Dash
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    'Nuker and…Ripper.' I thought to myself. 'Great. I get the crazed Russian and the psychotic freelancer. That's bound to be fun. Assuming Ripper actually shows up.' I sighed, getting up and leaving the conference room with some of the others since the meeting was over. Not only did I not like the fact that I was with two people who saw destruction as progress, I barely knew either of them, especially Ripper since he didn't exactly hang out at SAHQ.

For once, being around a lot of people was the best thing for me, 'cause it meant I was able to find my way out of the HQ without any trouble. I also didn't have far to go to get to my place, since it was just two blocks from the building that SA was hidden behind. Yeah, the SAHQ was like MiB HQ in that respect.

I started packing the things I'd need. A few changes of clothes, my sets of spandex (should the need arrive), my laptop, as well as some other basic necessities. Then I went to make a late lunch, since I had forgotten to eat since breakfast. I pulled out the last of the tuna salad I had made, put it on a couple slices of bread, and sat down at the small kitchen table, my back to the open window above the sink.

Suddenly my brain said *MOVE* and my reflexes kicked in before my brain could dwell on what made it scream at me. I dropped the sandwich and rolled a few feet away across the floor, at the exact same time a knife flew through the window, neatly embedding itself in my sandwich and cutting it in half.

"You're not catching up, Ripper," I said, taunting slightly while still being careful. Ripper didn't follow SA, and he wasn't exactly friends with all of us. Still, there was a level of respect between us, even if it was very basic.

"Who said that was my best shot?" Ripper's voice came through the window. Cautiously, but not slowly, I walked over to the window to see him standing in the tree.

"You missed the meeting," I said blandly, not showing emotion either way.

"I'm aware of that," he replied, just as emotionless.

"It's you, me, and Nuker, and we're…" I started, but Ripper interrupted.

"I'm aware of what we're doing as well, why do you think I came here?" I could see his patience running thin.

I shrugged, "My guess is you came to greet your group member."

Ripper smiled, and it was one of the rare 'honest' smiles. "Glad to see you're not as stupid as some of the other people I work with."

"And I take it the greeting is over?" I added, moving backwards slightly. As soon as I saw him nod, I flipped backwards, landing on the table with one hand and grabbing the knife with the other. I threw the knife out the window, and with that 'throwing' momentum I twisted around so that I fell down into my chair, facing my sandwich again.

"Ugh, tuna," I heard Ripper comment as he disappeared.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Hope I didn't use your character improperly, JT. ^^;
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*rushes in an bows apologetically*
    Agh! Well I'm home for the holidays now and will have more free time. I apologize for not moving this along sooner.

>>Dara Holsfield/Browser<<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    'Me and Ruin, huh?' I thought as I scurried around my room, gathering supplies and changing clothes. There was something about me working with a guy that was notorious for messing things up that was slightly unsettling, but at least he was friendly. I didn't know what I would have done if I had been paired with say, Yukio or Gareth. I was always nervous around them as I didn't know quite how to act. I had always been shy and cold, quiet people always made me uncomfortable. I wasn't that I didn't like them, I considered Hunter and GunLance my friends and allies, but I was the type of person that required the friendliness of others in order for me to truely open up and come out of my shell.
    'I guess this will work. Kayn knows what he's talking about, even if he is a little crazy...' I pulled my black "H4CKER" hoodie over my head, changed out of my skirt and into my black stretch pants, and began to lace up my ankle boots. 'And we're going to Athens...an interesting location for a mission, especially my first big assingment. I've never been out of the country my entire life, so this'll be something new.'
    I finished assembling my small pack (for a girl, I traveled surprisingly light), and headed back to the concerfence where I was going to meet up with Kayn. 5 minutes later he arrived as well.
    "So... what's out plan of action?" I asked, my voice slightly shakey.
    "I got the plane tickets from Melanie. The flight leaves in 4 hours. We're going to tag along with Teams 1 & 2 until we get to Athens and then we'll spilt. I have a contact at a Greek Mythology Museum in downtown Athens, so I figure we can start there. The Pres. didn't really give us anything specific we were supposed to look for, but I think I know what she has in mind..."
    "Hey, Kayn...earlier, when Sig--Pres. Delanore mentioned the Eye of Apollo...you got a weird look on your face. Do you already know something about the Eye?"
    Kayn stared at me in silence for a moment before he spoke, "Well...not much more than most people who know about it. But I'm more interested in it's supernatural side, of course. It's mythical power of the sun... it's only a legend, but there's always a part of me that kind of wishes it was real..."
    I smiled. "Hey! You never know right? Maybe this Sebastian guy is a terrorist bent on global domination!" I said in a joking tone.
    "Heh! Right! A guy who wants to threaten to blow up the planet if he doesn't get what he wants! That's a little too stereotypical for me. Naw, I think this nothing more than a wealth fued. But..." he shrugged, "It's none of our business. We do what we're paid for."
    "That's true." I replied thoughtfully.

Before I knew it, I was standing in an airport terminal with the rest of the SA members that were getting on the private plane to Athens. (My cousin had numerous connections and managed to set us up with plane of our own so we wouldn't have to worry about being discovered.) Everyone who was going was there and the plane had just begun boarding. I held my breath as I handed them my boarding pass.

'Athens...here we come...'

OK, hope I didn't rush anyone but I wanted to keep this moving so everyone whose going to Athens should be at the airport by know and any one of you cna have the plane take off.
    Wee! This is gonna be fun!!

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alexander Railscore (Blue Bullet)

CURRENT ASSIGNMENT: (Team 1) Theft of 'Eye of Apollo' / Item's transportation back to Client (Mr. Groveski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed Ekiel on my way back up the corridors of the base, and she handed me my Fake Passport and ticket to Athens . One way? Ooh, sinister... I chuckled to myself. I took a quick look at the passport to make sure everything was in order, which it was. My name was 'Stanley J. Ramirez', and apparently I was a professor of archeology from England. Fun. I stuffed the paperwork into my pockets, and headed to the car park to quickly ride home and pick up a few things. It then occured to me that I didn't have my car with me, due to that ever-so unfortunate incident with the police. Lousy gits.... Sighing, I proceeded to the bicycle stand and took one of the rent bikes. I quickly glanced at my watch, and cycled home as quickly as possible.

Home for me wasn't really home...In this line of work you had to be prepared to move around a lot, something that i'd always done really...my parents had had to move alot as well. My current residence was a little flat downtown, nothing spectacular looking...with my current salary I could afford much more, but I spent most of my free time out anyway so I wasn't really bothered. I skipped up the steps to the 3rd floor, smiling at my neighbours who were walking down.
    "Hey Barnes. Good day at work?" They said, grinning at eachother. Barnes? Oh, yes. I'm Ben Barnes. Caretaker at some offices that don't exsist.
    "Yeah, great." I smiled, used to lying through my teeth like this. The neighbours drifted off, falling into some conversation about haircare products. I shook my head, taking out my key and unlocking my front door. I pushed it open with a heavy creaking sound, and walked in. It was just how I'd left it...messy, smelly but comforting. I quickly gathered some of the things i'd need for Athens, including a rather sexy pair of shorts and shades. (Hey, there WILL be time for some fun...)
    I then walked over to my phone, hitting a few buttons on the machine.
    "You have 1 Message," The voice droned. Wow, Ben Barnes had a message. Amused, I pressed the playback button.

"Alex. Alex Railscore."
    My heart skipped a beat. None of SA would contact me here.

" Been a while, aey brother? Never thought I'd find you. But now I know, Alex, now I f*cking know everything that happened. And I swear, when I find you, dear brother, I will make you pay for what you've done."

The voice was alarmlingly familiar - a female voice, full of hatred and scorn for me. This was the voice of my sister...
    Her name was Katrina Railscore. She was a little bit younger than me. But she had dissapeared long before...well...this event she was referring to. What I could remember of her was limited, but her cold voice and cold blue eyes, backed by alarming shoulder length white hair.
    "Screw you, Kat...you know why it had to be done..." I spoke aloud to nobody. I knew she couldn't hear. But I had to say it...
    This was bad. I needed to talk to President Delanore...but it could wait. Athens first. Focus on the mission. Then focus on the next. I could already guess what i'd be doing next. Growling angrily, I threw the phone onto the floor and stormed out of the flat, grabbing my cases and slamming the door shut. It locked with a sharp click. I proceeded to my car, and began the trip to the airport. I checked that my weapons were concealed as I drove in, and wasted no time in proceeding to the SA's private jet. I walked up the steps quickly, handing my tickets to the doorman, and marched myself down to a vacant seat near the back, trying desperatly to keep the fake smile up as I passed my friends. They all looked thrilled about this adventure, but now I wasn't so sure. There was something in the air now, some sense that made me feel uneasy. Kat's voice was echoing in my mind....
    "I will make you pay for what you've done...
    Focus, Alex...Focus. Don't talk to anyone about this. Complete the mission. Shoot to kill.

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer

Default Hello...lo....lo....lo...?

Please Read!!
    Ummmm, guys? I hate to sound like a major bugger, but why did you stop posting? I'd hate to think you guys were getting lazy and thinking of NOT posting when signing-up for this RPG was as good as a promise of dedication. I'd like to think that none of you are promise breakers, but if someone doesn't post soon and keep the RPG going I will begin to get peeved.

Please don't make this a case of "Well I'm just waiting for *insertnamehere* to post..." Or, "I can't think of anything to post so I'll just wait for someone else to make the first move." RPGs are about expressing your creativity and having fun interacting with others in the form of a story. But that story can't happen...without the actually interaction... Don'y make excuses, make posts instead. If you're waiting for someone to reply to you and you've given them ample time to do so, then you can go ahead and make a move for them. It's there own fault that they didn't respond.

I can understand when people are busy. I myself was a bit pressed for time during my finals last week. But even if it's just a paragraph at least try to do something. You never know who might be waiting for you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is....POST ALREADY!!! Sorry for ranting...I normally don't do this. But believe me, I actually kept it rather short. Please don't make me mention it again. I really like this RPG and I want it to actually get somewhere.

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer

IIIIIIIIIIH!!! Sorry, Kuro! I've been busy with catching up on schol work and haven't had time.... I greatly apologize... But here IS a post for Kayn.

I just couldn't believe it! Athens! I was going to Athens! I had always wanted to go and indulge myself in the mythology and beauty of it's culture, but I never expect to go on a mission.... But, hey, it was research nonetheless...

I quickly made my way to the lockers that were supplied to each of the employees of SA. Once there I gathered several items into the backpack in kept within. Two changes of clothes, my Palm Pilot (my transportable internet access ^_^), my personal supernatural notes, and the normal hygenic accessories...

Hastily returning to the conference room where Dara and I were meeting, as well as most others. She was already waiting for me, tickets and passports in hand. She handed me mine and, after a short, controvesial conversation, headed out to airport that our flight to Athens would be leaving from. As I boarded the private plane along with the others, I handed my ticket over and searched for a seat by standing up on the ball of my seat. I could see that Dara had already taken a seat at the back. Deciding on a nice window seat just in front of the wing, I moved to it, tossing my personal belongings up into the overhead compartment. Sitting into the squishy aircraft seats, I was suddenly accomanpied by another Athens-bound spy...

Yay!!! Open-ended-ness.... O_o TAG! Someone's it...
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Banned

[I sprunge up looking at the clock on the wall.]
    "Oh, NO!"
    [They where all gone already! They must have though I was at the airport already!]
    (No one's here! I'm going to miss the plane! We were supossed to leave at about 12:00. 12:00! I had slept there in the confrence room all night! Oh, man! What was I going to do now?!)
    [ I jumped down what seemed a ton of stairs hopped on my motorcycles and took off, way over the speed limit,...but I didn't have time! Not now!]
    "Oh great morning rush hour traffic, I'm still going to be late."
    (Then I got an idea, a senical idea but one all the same.)
    [I jumped off my bike, leaving it wedged between two cars, and ran to the nearest pay phone. I looked for the airport's phone number and began to dial...Then I noticed I needed money! I ran back to my bike and ripped open my wallet out of my front bag pocket, I only had 5 cents!]
    (I ignored the inraged motorists who were now honking for me to move my bike. The nearest store to make change at was a block away and the plane took off in 5min. I needed money fast if this was going to work...)
    (Then I had another idea!)
    [I ran to the car behind my motorcycle...]
    "I'll move my motorcycle for a quarter.", I said with a grin. He figured I was some bum and gave me 50 cents.
    [I moved my bike threw it to the ground...ahh! 2mins. left! I quikly dialed the number on the airline tickets as I cleared my throut.]
    "Plane number 626 is not to take off." I said to the receptionist in my deepest, and most maniecle voice.
    "Excuse me sir is this a threat?" She sounded confussed and a little shook.
    [I hung up the phone I knew that would buy me enough time to book it down the rest of the way to the airport.]

Sorry about that, life's a little caotic sometimes and for Ekiel it becomes a ruotine. Hopefuly that spoofs it up some.

Banned

Heh, Sorry, I was waiting for either Bulbasaur or Lorelei to post. I'll get something up for tommorow

Beginning Trainer

-Jack Korso:Nuker:Explosives Expert-
    Currently en route to personal jet, depature 12:30PM....arrival at Athens 7:00PM. One hour behind the rest.

Jack called Xu via cell phone to tell that the car was doing fine-
    "Hello, Xu. Your car is fine, just getting my..err...equipment...? ready for arrival. Don't worry, I'll be getting there an houra early. It'll all be pulled off. See ya at the airport." Jack hung up.

He got the...equipment and headed for the jet, which his brother(the contact) piloted. His Jack's brother knew that this must be important, so he readied for take-off right away once all the explosives were loaded on the jet. Jack headed for the car, and looked at his watch.
    Dead on 11:59. 31 minutes. Not bad. Just hope security doesn't take note and search the plane.
    -----
    Yeah, I just assumed we were starting in North America, and landing at an Airport in Athens. Sooo...heheheheh. My character's brother has a jet. It'll get to Athens faster than the flight the rest of your are on, despite the 30 minute delay.

EUReKA-Tuesday

Beginning Trainer

Default Eeep! Sorry, Kuro..

Xu Wagner ~ Matador

NO, Xu,” said Kitai firmly, like I was some insolent child out of line, or a dog done wrong.
    “But-!”
    “We’re already late as it is,” She said flatly, and dragged me along by my arm. My luggage rattled on it’s wheels behind me, and I wailed as we passed the fourth Duty Free in a row. Kitai gave me a look that managed to silence me before I even opened my mouth to protest. Curse it! Half price booze! Gone to waste!! I scowled at Tricky. Vengeance would be mine..

Ok, so maybe we were a little late. But it wasn’t our fault - the downtown traffic was bad, and some fool jackass had parked their motorcycle in front of our cab. I had been forced to take a ruddy taxi with Tricky as Nuker had my car.. and I shuddered at this thought, even though he had called me earlier to reassure me of my car's condition.

After twelve more Duty Frees (each more enticing than the previous) we reached the baggage drop off point. We heaved our suitcases on to desk and tried to regain our breath. Meanwhile, some greasy lackey sat there idly pressing buttons on the keyboard. I stared at him, and he scratched himself, oblivious to the world.

“AC-hemmm!” Kitai cleared her throat excessively.

I yawned. Tapped my watch. Finally he noticed, and I could tell the little sod was trying not to smirk.

“Sorry, I can’t go any faster Ma’am,” He said, clearly not sorry whatsoever. I flattened my urge to floor the guy, and nudged Kitai in the ribs. She reluctantly flirted with him. And two minutes later we blew through security, and into the terminal.

“There, there!” My face broke into a grin as I spotted all those familiar cheery faces. Phew! Kitai parted from me, and wandered off to meet with her team members.

There was some commotion at the next turnoff for the 626 - something about a phonecall and a threat? - and a lot of rowdy passengers, but I didn’t have time to care - my cell went off. I flipped the lid and answered it.

“H-yelloo?”
    “Hey, it’s Ekiel! Don’t let the 626 take off!”
    “Why not?”
    “Because I’m not on it!”
    “Uh.. Ekiel? We‘re not flying on the 626.”

Silence..

“Eh?”
    “No, we’re getting the 627, a private plane to Athens.. And it leaves at 12.30, not 12.00.”
    “But my ticket says mumble mumble..” Ekiel trailed off into the distance. A rustling of envelopes was heard. And then - and this I swear is true - I heard her hit the floor.

A moment later she was back with me.

“Xu?” An exasperated voice asked.
    “Yeah?”
    “See you in ten.”

Chuckling, I switched the phone off, whipped out my ticket and passport, and boarded the jet after my friends and colleagues, many of whom were already wearing sunglasses, or clutching small Athens tour books. I began to relax, and my mind began to wander.

“Say, does this plane have Duty Free..?”

Hey, Im actually wondering what to do with Leah/Shadow. She's meant to be in our team but she hasn't posted since the first page or something.. Shall we still include the character?

Banned

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages but I'm still in it, I'm just really busy at the moment. I'll post tommorrow, I promise. 'Til then you can include my character as much as you want. Sorry. Bye.

Beginning Trainer

Default Milkychunk Ahoy

Ah, I was wondering where you were

But that's cool with me, and we'll try to look after you until you post ^^

Vulpix.ck

Banned

Thankyou

Banned

*returns from the world of Christmas preparations*

Kitai Nakayama
    ---------------

Kitai hated flirting with ugly guys when she didn't need to. Ugh. But, for the good of the mission, she had done it, with Xu's prompting. Normally, she wasn't so hesitant to lie her way through situations. Though, she hardly needed to try hard to flirt with the guy - her chosen outfit, suitable for the Athens' weather, hardly needed words. A closefitting red tank top, and short denim shorts.

Her bulging carry-on backpack shouldered, a dozen passports in her pocket, and wearing sleek sunshades, she located the othe quickly, her flipflop sandals slapping the ground with every step. They couldn't stay together for long, once in Athens - couldn't look suspicious. She boarded after the rest of the spies, passing her personal passport by the security guard. She flashed him a quick smile, just for the extra effect, and found her seat easily.

G6, first class. Whoo hoo. Working as a spy - not at the security guards knew, or anything - certainly had its ups. They were supposedly going with a private touring agency to Athens for some sightseeing, which is at least what the pilots and the airport companies were told. Nothing suspicious at all. Nope.

She went to the back, sitting down next to Alex, and asked, "Is it okay if I sit here?" without really waiting for a reply, "Athens looks like it's gonna be a cool place to sightsee in, eh, Alex?"

"Yeah," he said with a grin, in a somewhat unusual distant voice. Kitai smiled, figuring something was off, but brushed over it.

"Think we'll have time to shop?" she grinned, kicking off her sandals and picking at her short nails.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alexander Railscore (Blue Bullet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Think we'll have time to shop?"
    Kitai's merry atmosphere seemed to dim my thoughts about my Sister, and for that I was thankful.
    "Oh, I plan on doing plenty..." I grinned, feeling a good mood coming on. Focus on the mission. Focus on those who will be doing it with you. Focus on anything that is nessecary...
    "Can't wait to try out some of the local cuisine...I've always liked Greek stuff." I smiled, pulling out a travel magasine from the pouch attatched to the chair in front of me. "But the mission itself will take priority I guess..." I guess? I know.
    "Meh..." Kitai shrugged. "I suppose. But even we need to relax, don't we?"
    "Yeah...this sort of life does have it's perks...." I said, eyes fixed on a picture of some very attractive ladies in swimwear in the magasine. Kitai noticed this and shook her head slowly. I looked at her for a second, noting her choice of clothing that made her look pretty nice. Her grey eyes didn't betray any emotion, but her smile was warm and friendly. But is that just deceit? In this buisness, I guess you should even beware of your co-workers...your friends...
    "What are we going to do with you, Alex?" She laughed.
    I grinned at her, and looked out of the window. A few other plans were taking off, people were dashing around like ants below...
    "Just keep me busy and I'll behave!" I grinned again, going back to my reading.

<<<.>>>

OOC: you did alright by my character Mike(VP). Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I had meant to post right before the meeting started but it started a bit faster than I expected. Since then I've just been real busy.

Nikhael Pietro Petrovich (Ripper to the SA, Cold Sabre, Dark Edge)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAHQ was a very difficult place to infiltrate. Security wasn't quite on the same level as Langley but it certainly rivaled any other secure facility. It took a true talent to get into the building without being seen.
    Sounds like fun, Nikhael thought to himself.
    He looked the building over carefully, examining every window and every door. He watched the camera's he could see and estimated where the one's he couldn't might be hidden. The windows were all well above jumping distance and additionally were guarded by a crisscrossing motion sensor grids. The doors were positioned under the eye of several cameras and each camera was linked to a silent alarm should it's view go black or it's electronics be disabled.
    Obviously the windows were the way to go. Carefully he took aim and let fly a tiny dagger with a slim line tied to a hole in the short handle. It struck the molding above a 3rd floor window. He tested the line with three firm tugs. He clicked the apparatus at his waist onto the line and wwrapped his legs around the line.
    With a quick thrust he pushed off the tree he was nestled in and slid fast and quiet across the side yard of the SA building. It was high enough to stay out of range of the ground cameras and his timing was just tight enough to pass by between the pan of the roof cameras.
    He grabbed the thin window ledge and quickly swung his feet up onto it. He pressed a button on his waist apparatus and the line went slack. He reeled the line in and stowed it in a vest pocket. Then he turned to the window.
    Double paned, no ledge on the inside, floor pressure sensors, internal motion sensors mounted around the edge. This was a real task. Nikhael pulled out a pair of clear crystal daggers that were joined together by a sturdy metal frame. He extended it to its full 30" width and carefully pressed it to the window. He began turning it slowly, cutting into the first windowpane.
    It took only four rotations with moderate pressure to free the glass. He twisted a nob in the middle of his contraption and a suction cup slowly pressed up to the glass. He gave it a light tap and then pulled the whole thing out. He pulled the glass off the suction cup and ppulled a double sided suction cup from his pants pocket. He fixed it to the glass and then reached down and pressed it against the wall below him. He cautiously pulled his hand away until he was sure the glass wouldn't fall.
    He then went back to work on the second pane of glass. This would be the tricky part as once the glass was removed he would have to deal with the motion sensors. Once again it took only four rotations and once again he fastened the glass to the wall next to the window on the outside. Now was the tricky part.
    Nikhael reached into his vest pocket and drew out a small reflective ball. The ball had on it's top a small button. He looked into the room and tried to estimate the range of the floor sensors. How far from the window would it extend? He guessed it must be at least six feet to under the edge of the desk in the office he was perched outside.
    Papa would be so proud he thought to himself sarcastically as he decided the best course of action.
    Opposite the desk was a comfortable looking lounge chair that presented a nice landing spot. A good fifteen feet he must traverse without touching the floor or applying too much pressure on the edge of the desk. It would require a swift and precise motion timed in only a one and a half second window. This was almost his very definition of fun.
    All at once he pressed the button on the reflective ball and shut his eyes. It emitted a 360 degree pulse of laser light. He thrust it through the cut in the window and did a leaping sommersault through it so the ball at all times focused on the motion sensors. As his feet cleared the window he let the ball loose upwards where it bounced off the ceiling as he flew. His hands barely caught the edge of the desk and he used his weight and his momentum to stand upright and pull a flip so his fet landed on the far edge of the desk. He caught the ball as he leapt forward again and pocketed it neatly as he landed on the chair. The entire motion took just over a second and when he was certain he hadn't tripped an alarm he let out a low sigh.
    He took a look at the clock on the wall and noted the time carefully. The meeting would be starting right about now. He would have just enough time to make his way to Sigrun's office without being seen. He intended to be seated there and waiting for her when the meeting was over. He wanted to have a word or two in private before this mission commensed. He had a few questions he wanted answers to and didn't have confidence with anyone who might've been at the meeting except Sigrun herself. Too many things struck him as odd about the whole matter for him to go blindly with people he had not worked with personally before.

OOC: Sarah, if you want to make a Sigrun post having her find him in her office after the meeting that is fine. Otherwise I will be back with another post later to touch on such a meeting and bring me current with Dash's post. Oh, isn't Nuker supposed to stay in the states with Dash and Ripper?

Advanced Trainer

JT: I'll make a post for Sigrun shortly. She's gonna need some interaction from time to time anyway.

And yes, Nuker is supposed to stay in the states....*glances at Deathborn* *ahem* Maybe he'll notice his mistake and fix it accordingly.... :-_-: If not I shall have some....words with him. *taps foot* It bothers me when people don't pay attention to posts even when I mentioned that Sigrun posts were important. So I'm going to remind everyone again. Please pay attention to other posts before going ahead with your own.

Just so you all know, I'll be leaving for Maryland on Thurs and coming back on Sun and probably won't have computer (or at least internet) access till I get back. Most of us will probably be busy over the holidays anyway so I probably won't be a big deal. but feel free to go ahead with posting. In fact, I encourage it....please...

Kuro's quote fav:

Banned

"HOW STUPID COULD I HAVE BEEN?!"

In about 15 mins. I was at the airport and almost to the plane. Well, almost... I went to the clerks desk to board the plane...

"Exscuse me, Miss. Valdimere?"

At first I didn't answer then it clicked, I WAS Miss. Valdimere! For now anyway.

"Oh, yes?"

He could tell I was already about to bust a vein or two.

"Well your I.D. won't scan correctly."

I almost fell over, why ME? Why TODAY?!

"Well, can't you fix it?!"

"I'm sorry but it's not that easy and even if I knew how I still coulnd't, i'm only a new employee and..."

I leaned in, mabye a little pressure would work. After all it had taken me this long to get the airport and find the damn plane so why not use a plan?

"Listen, my flight leaves very shortly and these other people are late as well..."

People behind me began to complain, this gave me the hitch I was looking for.

"I mean come on my ticket has obviousley become very complex and these other people are complaining a lot, I wouldn't want you to lose your job over just one ticket, sooo why not let ti slide?"

"Miss. I can't do that."

After a few more exchanges of words I could tell he wasn't going to budge.

"Tell yah what, I'll stand right over here and wait out of your way."

"Um, o.k."

He smiled with a sigh of relief as I stepped to the side. I could tell by that line of angry people and his lack of experiance that he would be a while. I quickly snuck onto our plane. I knew he wouldn't remember any of my info and I could set it up with Browser to hack me in as a checked in atendee. Besides he wouldn't want to tell anyone from fear of him losing his employeers trust.
    I threw my bag in the overhead compartment and sat down quietly. I hoped no one would ask me about my day, I don't think I could even sum it up before we got to Athens.
    My beeper went off, I checked the number. I threw it out the door before it closed. I knew it was usless now even to return the call. I had told them only to call if one thing happened, so it must have.
    I sat there ever silent. As I sat there I wanted to cry, but tears along with other feelings and emotions where now long dead. Mabye Athens could be a new home? I knew i'd have to return for the mission but, did I realy have a reason to?

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Espeon
    JT: I'll make a post for Sigrun shortly. She's gonna need some interaction from time to time anyway.

And yes, Nuker is supposed to stay in the states....*glances at Deathborn* *ahem* Maybe he'll notice his mistake and fix it accordingly.... :-_-: If not I shall have some....words with him. *taps foot* It bothers me when people don't pay attention to posts even when I mentioned that Sigrun posts were important. So I'm going to remind everyone again. Please pay attention to other posts before going ahead with your own.
    Umm...did I miss something? Because I can't remember my character being told to stay in the states....I'm combozled right now.

EUReKA-Tuesday

Advanced Trainer

Deathborn: If you go back and look at the last post I made for Sigrun, she lists who's on what team and where they'll be going. Nuker (aka: you) is teamed up with Dash and Ripper and they're supposed to be on gaurd at Groveski's mansion which, I mentioned earlier in the post, is located on the outskirts of the city they were currently in. Groveski's mansion is not in Athens. Please take time in the future to read posts thoroughly. Sometimes little pieces of important information are easily missed.

Kuro's quote fav:

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Espeon
    Deathborn: If you go back and look at the last post I made for Sigrun, she lists who's on what team and where they'll be going. Nuker (aka: you) is teamed up with Dash and Ripper and they're supposed to be on gaurd at Groveski's mansion which, I mentioned earlier in the post, is located on the outskirts of the city they were currently in. Groveski's mansion is not in Athens. Please take time in the future to read posts thoroughly. Sometimes little pieces of important information are easily missed.

Sorry about that. Will fix accordingly. It's just the way I read it(it was kinda worded strangely, no offense but..) and thought Groveski's mansion was in the outskirts of Athens. Sorry. Misunderstanding.

EUReKA-Tuesday

Beginning Trainer

Xu Wagner ~ Matador

Between my browsing through a duty free mag and twiddling my thumbs, Ekiel slipped into the seat next to me. This startled me greatly when I actually noticed, yet explained the ragged breathing I had been hearing for the last five minutes..

"Jesus! Where'd you come from?" I yelped, then eyed her up and down. She was still trying to regain her breath.

"Ran.. bike.. traffic.. ran.. deceived airport dude.. ran.." She gasped, and slumped further down in her seat. I raised a hand.

"Excuse me miss - could I have one of these?" I pointed to the duty free magazine. The hostess nodded and wheeled the trolley towards Ekiel and I. Kitai gave me an odd look from a few rows away, and i grinned back at her.

"And.. what do you want to drink?" I asked Ekiel.

"Im actually too you-"

"Not anymore you're not. She'll have the same." I beamed at the hostess, and she handed us our alcohol. Eeexcellent.

Banned

Alcohol, just what I needed after the call I just got. Even though I was to young I wasn't going to turn it away. I stared at my passport, wait i'm not to young, at least not now. I was glad that Matador didn't seem to mind me being out of breath and upset...not that anyone could actualy tell unless they saw me throw my beeper. I glared at the lady with the cart through my hair...
    "Thank you miss."
    "Your welcome sir."
    I bit my lip knowing that she like everyone else didn't realize. I just snickered to myself wich chimmed in with the muffeled giggles of Xu. The stuartes looked confussed wich only made thing's funnier. I had almost forgotten that call...then I remembered it. I solemely looked at my feet as I sat there quietly pondering what to do, or if I should say something to the others.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike | Dash
    ~~~~~~~~
    I woke up kind of late, as I usually did. At first I had almost completely forgotten that I was on a mission, but I remembered very easily when I nearly tripped over the rock in front of my bedroom door. The note attached said:

Be there by 14:00. I will.

Ripper

I checked the clock; it was still before noon, so I was still all set. I went and had breakfast, then called Nuker on his phone. (It was now a little after noon.)

"Vaht?" I heard him answer.

"We need to get to the mansion by 14:00," I said.

"No problem," he replied. "I'll be at the HQ soon."

He hung up, so I went up and got dressed looking a little more "professional" than usual (which meant black jeans and a red polo shirt). I grabbed my small suitcase, made sure all the windows and doors were locked and secure, then made my way over to SAHQ.

~-~-~-~-~

"Alright, what did Xu need so desperately that she let you use her car?" I asked as I opened the door and got in. To my surprise, he actually chuckled a bit.

"Simple stuv, really," he said, "but I velt like using it to my…uh, vantage?"

"You took advantage of Xu," I said, trying not to laugh. "Man, that takes a lot of guts. Now are we going to get to the mansion or what?"

It took us enough time to figure out the directions, but we managed to make it. And at 13:55, with just enough time to spare.

"So vhere is Ripper?" Nuker asked. "You said he'd be here."

"And he is," I said, "in that tree behind us."

"Well, not the usual batch of incompetents I've worked with before," Ripper said, jumping out of the tree and landing in front of the car. I looked between Nuker and Ripper and realized that between Ripper's harsh demeanor and Nuker's dirty looks, I was the only one among us that the client might have any chance of warming up to personally.

"Alright, I have an idea…we don't have to follow it if either of you thinks it's stupid, but it might be a working idea." Both of them looked at me, Ripper looking like he was about to be lectured on something he'd been lectured to hundreds of times before. "No offense to either of you, but I kind of get the feeling that our client here wouldn't really feel comfortable getting to know you two personally." I saw Ripper's eye twitch, but I continued.

"My idea is that I'll be the only one of us that our client meets. Ripper, you could probably get inside at any time you wanted, and Nuker you're probably better at alerting from the outside of the house (plus you've got the car). So I go see him, let him know there are others watching his house as well, and see where we go from there."
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Advanced Trainer

Need....Story..... Progression! Must..... Post..... to..prevent...........death....

Feeling a little depressed that whoever it was that set there bag above sat in the row behind me, I asked the stewardess for a glass of Pepsi, settled into my slightly scrunched airline chair, and began to feel myself drift away...

Before take-off, I took the small earplugs from my pocket and placed them snugly into my ear canals. I always hated the air pressure on my head from flying, and, for hope of not being distracted from work, I used to plugs to prevent any problems that may ensue from them....

As my slumber quickly came, I felt the plane lift off (I assumed that meant everyone was on board), and we were soon on our way to Athens... "Ahh..... I can't wait..." I mumbled as my last drop of consciousness fell from my tired being...

It was now going to be a long flight, so sleeping was the best option, in my opinion, for the duration of the flight!

There! And the flight begins! Let us arrive in Athens soon so as we can continue the rest of the story! ^_^; (I know it's short, but at least this will let us move the plot forward...)
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Beginning Trainer

Heello! I apologise in advance because..

I’m going to be a huge hypocrite and curse you all for not posting!! :p Nah, I know I haven't posted either (I’ve had my a-level exams -_-;; ) and you've probably all been busy too, but come on, this is a really cool rpg. We just need to keep moving like Tsukasa said..

Oh, and I don't mean to be rude, but are you still in this Kuro Espeon? Cos you said you were gonna post like a month ago and never did, and you're kinda holding the whole thing together, aren't you?

Xu Wagner - Matador

After many of hours of spacious foot room, strong alcohol, a total lack of organisation, and annoying air hostesses, we hit the ground with a thud. I laughed as Ekiel pulled strange faces as she tried to ‘pop’ her ears, and unclicked my seat belt. I smiled at the sunshine pouring through my window. Not a cloud in the sky..

“Viva España!” Someone yelled drunkenly as we rolled smoothly down the runway, and someone yelled back, “We’re in Greece, you oaf!”. Ah, if only Sigrun could see us now..

Soon we were walking off of the plane (or for the most case, staggering), and we caught a small bus-cart-majiggy to the actual airport. And then we.. Waited. And waited. And then waited some more.

“Where the hell’s my luggage?!?!?!?” Kitai cried in rage after about half an hour. I could see the others getting tetchy, though most just looked groggy and a bit rat-*rsed after the long flight and the bountiful amounts of alcohol. Alex appeared behind me looking the exact opposite - perky, happy and completely sober. He had coffee.

“The SA sent our money by wire,” He informed me, then looked around expectantly. “Where’s our luggage?”

I sighed.

“All they’ve sent through so far is a beaten up old pushchair,” I said, and right on cue it rolled around again. I cursed under my breath. I bet the luggage handlers where doing this on purpose. So, it took a while, but eventually we got our stuff. We passed through to the entrance, and looked around. A group of men were holding up signs with names on them. Alex, Ekiel, Leah and myself hastily checked our passports.

“Im Jun Ramirez..” I read off of my passport. “Cool.”
    “Im Mrs Valdimere..” Ekiel said, and she squinted around for her taxi driver. Meanwhile, I was watching Alex. He had opened his passport and had suddenly gone white.
    “What’s up with you?” I asked tilting my head to the head and giving him a suspicious look.
    “Er.. Nothing.” he stuttered. I snatched his passport. I nearly fell over.
    “Ah.. Are we meant to be related?” I asked, blushing. Alex, aka. Stanley J. Ramirez, shifted uncomfortably. Ekiel looked at the passport and burst out laughing. I silenced her with a glare.

“A-heh.. Lets move on shall we?” She mumbled, and we walked over to the guy holding up the ‘Valdimere + Ramirez’ sign.
    “Mrs and Miss Valdimere?” He wondered looking at Ekiel and Leah. I suppose they were meant to be sisters. Then he turned to Alex and I. “Mr. And Mrs. Ramirez?” He inquired. I shuddered. Ekiel and Leah almost collapsed with laughter, but I forced a smile.

“That’s us!” I said, flashing my passport, and grabbing Alex’s hand. He grinned at the driver, and we were led to the taxi. Alex pulled away and hopped in hastily, looking rather embarrassed.
    I was about to follow when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Mrs. Ramirez?” A strongly accented voice said. I turned around to see what could only be described as a greek version of Nuker.

“Er.. Wha.. Neh..?” I spluttered.

“My name is Nukaros.” I blinked at him, bewildered. He smiled. “I have your.. ‘Equipment’.”

“Uh, guys? What hotel was it again?” I called to my colleagues.

“The Electra Palace Hotel - right the middle of the Plaka. Very snazzy,” Leah called smugly. I nodded.

“I’ll see you later then.” Nukaros signalled.

“Follow me.”

--------------------------

Nukaros? O_o Boy that was cheesy.. But post anyway guys!!!!

Beginning Trainer

I'll just post my character as Nuker right now...

-/Nuker: Russian Pyro-Maniac/-

It was not his day.
    Nuker described the "alarm plan" for the 100th time.
    "Okay, I'll plant veh bombs under da cars, and vhen our client attempts to escape if he ever does, he'll have no escape plan. Teh cars vwill be rubble.
    And If he ever tries to get out and get away, I'll set voff a few flash-bang grenades(they give off a huge, bright flash and a disorienting series of bangs). If vaht doesn't work, I always have C4 to ruin his day."
    Nuker was barely out of breath, still.

"We get it. How about we just plant C4 in his office?" Ripper suggested.
    "NO! We need vis man ALIVE!" Nuker shouted back.
    --------
    Open to Ripper or Xu.

EUReKA-Tuesday