Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~*Spies Anonymous*~ (Ready! Set! Start!)

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default ~*Spies Anonymous*~ (Ready! Set! Start!)

YAY! We're moving! Thanks guys!!

Dara Holsfield - "Browser"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As we got off the plane in the Athen's airport, I raised my arms above my head in a long stretch. Sitting on that plane for hours on end was torture! I was never all that fond of flying...
    I turned to Kayn who was desperately studying the "Greek-to-English" dictionary that he had been imersed in the entire way over. "So...? Where do we head next?"
    "Well..." he replied, without looking up, "I have a contact in the Athen's National Museum of Mythology. I called him ahead of time and told him we were coming. He said he'd be glad to have us! So we'll get to the hotel and then head over there in the morning."
    "Sounds like a plan." I looked around and saw Alex and his team getting into a private car. I figured Sigrun would have planned ahead for this. That must mean we would have one too. I looked around and noticed a driver holding up a sign that said "Charlene Price". I knew instantly that this was ours. Charlene Price was the maiden name of my aunt, Sigrun's mother. We walked over to the driver and loaded our bags in the trunk. Soon we were on our way to the hotel to get some well deserved rest.

Sorry that was bad, even I get brain farts sometimes. Stupid college classes are eating up my brain power! >,<

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Banned

People getting married, a new sister, a dead past...my life had turned upside down in just a few hours. Now in Athens was a new life, possibly...at least I hoped.

"First things first, to the hotel!"

Everyone looked at me like I had gone crazy. Probably because they weren't used to seeing me actualy happy, I knew that unfortunatly it would fade anyway...but hey compared to being in hell all day, a.k.a. my life, this would be a nice relief. Even I appreciated a nice bubble bath once in a while. We soon pulled up to a luxuriouse looking set of tall wodden french doors.

"Nice..."

Everyone else seemed to have the same expresion as I did. However even after getting to my room and seeing how beautiful the view, the room, the, well everything was I soon realized how long I would actualy get to recover thus far. No time I figured in the back of my head, no time to have fun. I looked down the hallway for any sign of the others coming...I needed to find out something important, and quick. What was the number for our informents and how would we know the information without them? Did I need to hit the books, or could I bask in a little happiness for once?

[Sorry I didn't realy take much time getting from airport to car to hotel but personaly Ekiel would like to be able to stretch her legs out...lol]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alexander Railscore (Blue Bullet)

CURRENT ASSIGNMENT: (Team 1) Theft of 'Eye of Apollo' / Item's transportation back to Client (Mr. Groveski)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I pushed the door open and stumbled into our Hotel room, the one with a note saying 'Jun Ramirez + Stanley J. Ramirez' pinned to it. I dropped my bags and had a quick look around. The room was a decent size, nice sitting room, very clean bathroom, obviously top-class...and...one bed.
    "Ooh...woof!" I grinned.
    Xu was about to say something when I raised a hand to stop her.
    "I'll take the sofa...always liked sleeping on 'em..." I grinned again and jumped onto the nearest one, raking in my bags with my hands. Xu laughed and started moving her stuff in, while I brought out my laptop and set it up on the polished glass table in the middle of the room. I glanced at the window and admired the breathtaking view. A clear view of the rich blue sea and lush surroundings calmed me...I could tell the windows were one-way glass, which was good. I returned to unpacking my equipment bag, full of the stuff i'd be using to set up our little base of operations, here in this innocent looking hotel...

After i'd fished out must of the stuff from among the various bottles of Alcohol I had purchased on the flight, I stood up and decided to make a quick check of the room. Of course Sigrun would have made sure it was all entirely safe...but it always felt better to check it myself. Depending on others wasn't something I liked to do often, but at times I accepted it was nessecary. I tapped the walls, checked under the lampshades, and I found nothing...like i'd expected really. Somehow I felt a little dissapointed.

Arctic: A

<<<.>>>

Banned

Ekiel:

I watched as "Mr. and Mrs. Ramirez" entered their room. I knocked on the frame of the wooden door, I had a few questions.

*knock knock*

There was no answer at first then the door opened.

"Yah, I was wondering..."

Alex interupted me.

"Did you check your room?"

"What?"

I was sort of puzzeled to be honest.

"For wires, explosives, taps, yah know whatever they can think of!"

"Like it makes any differance now even if they where."

I was thinking about it again...

"I'm sorry I just came to ask some questions."

OOC: Sorry needed to post something...it 's pretty open ended for now.

[don't listen to me...i'm not normal.