Ok, the sign-ups are officially closed and the posting may now begin! Before making your first post, please go to the Sign-up Topic and make sure you've been accepted and then copy and paste your form into your first post here. Begin!!

NOTE: Whenever I make a post as Sigrun, make sure to read it because it may very well contain useful information. As a rule of thumb you should read every post in the RPG so you don't get lost or put something that will cause others to reprimand you.

Code Name: Dark Orchid (this will be explained later)
Personality: Very emotionless and passive, it is sometimes hard to tell what she's thinking. Her flat, rather chilling voice can sometimes be intimidating, but she is truly a good person at heart. She is firm but fair with her employees and will never ask them to do something that she doesn't think they can do. She is extremely devoted to her organization, though her reasons for founding Spies Anonymous are unknown, even to those who work for her. Her enigmatic nature is sometimes frustrating, but once you get past her outer shell she's easy to like.
Description: Fairly tall and full-figured (she actually has HIPS! *GASP*), she looks younger than she really is. She has fierce emerald eyes behind a pair of thin wire-frame glasses and dark violet hair that is always pulled back into a very professional style bun held together by two crossed chopsticks. Most of the time she wears a gray business suit (jacket top and knee-length skirt), with a white shirt underneath and knee-high black boots.
Ability/Expertise: Her extremely high IQ makes her an excellent president and planner. She acts mainly as Head of Intelligence and Top Strategist. Behind her intelligence she has several other talents that she hardly ever gets a chance to show.
History: Not much is known about Sigrun before she founded Spies Anonymous. As it says above, her motives for this action are known by her alone. However, it is suspected that she may have a dark past or secret that she doesn't wish to reveal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sigrun Delanore - Date: June 14th, 2015; Time: 18:38:00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you understand, Madam President?" said the voice of the newest client, "This isn't casual project. It is something of great importance to me, and I want it handled professionally and capablely. I want all of your best men on the job. And I need them soon."
I raised my eyebrow.
"All the best, my good sir? I have quite a few capable men AND women in this facility. I assure you they are all professionals. However...you know what they say about professionals..." I rubbed my forefinger and my thumb together in the sign for "dough", even though he couldn't see it over the phone. "They drive a hard bargin."
"If it is money you are refering to, Ms. Delanore, then let me assure you that I have quite enough to make it worth while, for you AND your spies."
"Oh? I do encourage you to remember that statement, sir. We'll hold you to it." At this remark I heard him chuckle at the other end of the line. The job he had described to me wouldn't be a cheap one, especially with my top agents on the task. However, he apparently didn't seem to care. At least there was some assurance in that. "Very well...I shall put them on it right away. I'll send them to the arranged meeting place tomorrow night at midnight. But may I have the pleasure of telling them who it is they'll be working for? I'm sure they'll be interested to know."
"My name is Victor Groveski. I shall be waiting." With that he hung up the phone with a click and there was silence on the the other end. I slowly placed the reciever back down on the hook and leaned back in my leather chair, folding my hands together thoughfully.
'The best, huh?' I thought with a hint of amusement, 'This Mr. Groveski is in for more than he bargained for.' I didn't even have to go through the numerous files of the Spies Anonymous classified members list to figure out who I was going to send. I already had the perfect team in mind for this operation and soon I found myself reaching again for the phone to call in Melanie, my secretary. She appeared in the door with a clipboard in her hand and her usual curtious smile.
"Yes, Madam?"
I beckoned her over and handed her a slip of paper with a list of names.
"I want you to contact all of the agnets on that list on the secure line and summon them to the conference room. Make sure they are here in exactly one hour. They know the drill by now.
Melanie looked down at the list. Written on it were 12 names:
Shadow. Tricky. Witch. Blue Bullet. Browser. The Hunter. GunLance. Dash. Nuker. Ruin. Matador. Psycho.
She studied it for a minute and nodded. As she turned away I spoke up once more.
"Oh, and one more thing. I want to pass on an extra task for Yukio Yasuo. Since he is good at tracking things down, I would like for him to locate Ripper and bring him along. He should be in the city so it won't be too hard for The Hunter to find him."
"Ripper? Petrovich? Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure. Our client asked for the best of the best and that's what he's going to get. Wether he likes it or not... We'll need Ripper's skills. Now get to it, Melanie. I will meet with them all in exactly one hour. Any late comers will be taken off the mission."
"Yes, Ma'am." Melanie bowed her head respectfully and exited to ring in the top members of the S.A. I sat back down at my desk to wait. Soon now, the underground headquarters for the Spies Anonymous would be abuzz with activity.

You can interact with whomever you want in your first posts, but just make sure everyone get's their message and gets to the conferance room! Oh, and the SA members have their own special communication devices which they're called on. That's the "secure line" Sigrun was referring to.
Let's get this rolling people!!