And the path goes on...

--------------------------------------

Water Challenge

I got fast into Mossdeep City, and I defeated some Swimmers in my way. As I arrived, I met Steven again. I found out he lived there, and he gave me an HM08, that'd allow me to Dive in the ocean. I wanted to use it, but I couldn't do so until I defeated the Mossdeep Leader. And so, I entered the GYM.

It was really easy to defeat the Trainers inside, but the puzzle they had in wasn't that easy. At last, I reached the Leader... well, Leaders. The twins Tate and Liza. I challenged them to a double battle, revealing their Solrock and Lunatone. Starmie and Slowbro made short work of both with their powerful Surf attack. Lunatone managed to Hypnotize the slow-mo Pokémon, but Starmie's high Speed finished both Rocks in the next turn. Tate and Liza entrusted me with the Mind Badge as I defeated them. Now I could use Dive!

My next destination was Sootopolis, the City of the last GYM. I dived in the area of a tall, white mountain. I found my way into Sootopolis, and I felt I was ready. However, the GYM was closed... I was frustrated yet again. Those Leaders were very lazy at times...

Seeing that the GYM wouldn't open anytime soon, I took time to look for the mischievous Team Magma, whom had dived out to the ocean. The question was: where? I roamed all over the ocean floor, completely clueless about their whereabouts. However, I finally found Cap'n Stern's submarine... they were near. I rose to the surface and entered a seafloor cavern. I crossed the small maze there, defeating the Grunts and the Admin, Courtney, again. I finally reached the bottom of the cave, where I found Maxie. He was up to no good, because he was intending to wake up the mythical Groudon, which was in front of us, completely motionless. Maxie wanted to stop my intromision, and challenged me. He was easy, as I used Tentacruel's powers to defeat all of his Pokémon. As I defeated him, the Orb he had stolen from Mt. Pyre started to shien by itself. The mythical Groudon woke up and rose to the surface!

I got out to the surface, as the cave could turn way too dangerous. What I saw outside wasn't what I wanted to see: the place was being showered with intense, endless sunlight. The heat was almost unbearable. Maxie was regretting the happenings, as he was responsible of it... he left with Archei, the Aqua leader. Steven came suddenly, and told me that the origin of the heat was Sootopolis City...

I followed Steven and went all the way through the city. I met Wallace, the GYM Leader, whom was really concerned about the situation. As they saw I had the Red Orb, I was allowed to enter inside the Cave of Origin, where Groudon was. Wallace entrusted me with the destiny of all Hoenn... and maybe even the world.

I went inside the cave. I crossed it fast, delving as much as possible into the engulfing darkness. Groudon's power was causing some tremors around. I finally made it to the bottom, where Groudon awaited. I used the Red Orb, and the Pokémon attacked! I couldn't allow it to create a cataclysm, and I used all my power to defeat it. My Water Pokémon were weakened because of the sunlight Groudon created without cease. Eventually, they prevailed and sent the mythical Pokémon to slumber again...

The Region was saved. Steven thanked me for my brave actions, and told me that Wallace was looking forward to battle me. I went inside the GYM, where I'd get my last Badge at last! I defeated all the girls that followed Wallace, and crossed his creaky puzzle. He was impressed by my powers, but he still wanted to challenge me. My Starmie knew Thunderbolt, which proved useful. It was easy, but his Milotic managed to freeze my Starmie! I was in a tight situation, but my Slowbro saved the day. Wallace gave me the final Badge: Rain Badge, and told me that I was off to Evergrande City, sede of the Pokémon League.

I was proud of my achievements, but the Pokémon Leage wouldn't be a walk in the park. I had much Training to do before htting the road again...

Time: 28:06
Badges: 8

Current team:

Tentacruel (LV. 48 ) Surf/Ice Beam/Waterfall/Barrier
Starmie (Lv. 51) Psychic/Surf/Thunderbolt/Recover
Swampert (Lv. 48 ) Take Down/Growl/Mud Shot/Muddy Water
Slowbro (Lv. 47) Confusion/Flamethrower/Surf/Strenght
Pelipper (Lv. 29) Flyer.
Zigzagoon (Lv. 2) HM Slave.
-----------------------------------------------

Off to the Pokémon Leage...