Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: 2004-2006 R/S Monotype Challenge

Name: Matt
    Type: Steel
    Reason: Steel nerves.
    Badges: 3
    Progress:

Started out, defeated rival, caught myself three random pokemon and some Zigzagoons. Traded over a Scyther Egg which hatched a few minutes later, and a Beldum. Obtaining my first pokemon I was ready for some serious training. Raised Kajisan and Dylan both to l.10 and then tried my luck on trainers, which went surprisingly well. After Dylan reached l.11 he refused to obey so I made use of that to extensively train Kajisan, since he'd be doing the first Gym battle. Made my way up to Rustboro City and trained some more for the hardest Gym fight that'll face, I think.

Roxanne: Silver Wind all the way. There was one Rock Tomb attempt by Geodude, but it missed. I won by sheer luck, and I'm gratefull for it, since a Bug/Flying pokemon is not the ideal combination to take on Rock pokemon. Badge!

Some more training, defeated Aqua member, gave Britney his bird back, accepted the requests from Devon. Went through to Dewford, obtained Steelwing by delivering letter, taught it to Kajisan, defeated gymtrainers and challenged Brawly.

Brawly: Steelwing+Silverwind kinda cleaned out Brawly, not much of an opposition. Badge.

Went back, took the Exp.Share from President, trained up Dylan, it evolved into Metang learning Confusion and Metalclaw. Some more training at Slateport beach, then defeating goons at Museum which was followed up with some more training and clearing out Trick house #1.

Defeated rival, the rest of the trainers, arrived in Mauville, healed and concluded my training for the gym by clearing out all trainers in all winddirections of Mauville. Then I headed for the gym and bashed the gymtrainers.

Wattson: A tough nut to crack with only Bug, Flying, Psychic and Steel moves. It basically came down to using my advantage in level. Battering with Silver wing once more and hoping for stat boosts, which did not occur, but I beat him anyway. A challenge. Badge.

Picked up RM06 and RM04 (Thanks Pory), went up to Route 111 and started beating trainers there. Metang went over level 30 which meant unobedience once more. *sigh*

Saved.

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scyther)
    - Level: 32
    - Nature: Impish (+Def, -Sp.Atk)
    - Trait: Swarm
    - Moves: Wing attack | Steelwing | Silver wind | Agility
    Very nice. Loving it. Pwnage all around. Glad I bred for Silverwind.

Dylan (Metang)
    - Level: 31
    - Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
    - Trait: Clear body
    - Moves: Take down | Metal Claw | Confusion | Scary Face
    Nice to use, but again not obedient.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Next up: My weakness gymbattle, and hopefully earning the respect of Dylan again.

Master Trainer

Badges: 4
    Progress:

I left my game at Route 111. Finished it while training, through Fiery Path and Ash Valley, arrived in Fallarbor Town. Picked up the hidden Nugget, TM28 and did some more training on the complementairy routes. Meteor Falls, survived through the little discussion between Aqua and Magma, finished the trainers abouve Rustboro and returned to Mt.Chimney.

There I fought of the stupid members and Archie himself using Silverwind and Wing attack. Down jagged pass, beating the trainers, and into the gym squashing the gymtrainers.

Flannery: Easy, though unexpected. Swordsdanced twice at the first slugma. Got a Sunny and a Flamethrower against me. Survived and Wingattack'ed them all to faintage with one Wing attack, including Torkoal. Badge.

Went through the dessert with a horse with no name, fought a few trainers and saved. Dylan is listing again!

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scyther)
    - Level: 38
    - Moves: Wing attack | Steelwing | Silver wind | Swordsdance
    Very nice. Loving it. Pwnage all around. Glad I bred for Silverwind.

Dylan (Metang)
    - Level: 33
    - Moves: Take down | Metal Claw | Confusion | Rock Tomb
    Nice to use, but again not obedient.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Next up: Family duel and new pokemon!

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Picked up RM06 and RM04 (Thanks Pory)

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Master Trainer

Badges: 6
    Progress:

Went back to Petalburg, while making a pitstop at the dessert, clearing it of trainers and items. Then healed and finished off gymtrainers.

Norman: Pwnage with Kajisan and Dylan against lame Normal attacks. Swordsdance + Wing attack. Ownage. Badge.

Made my way up to Mauville where I received the key for underground mauville. Started there, catching all magnemites I could find, shut down the generator and picked up the thunderstone. Once out, I picked up my earned TM24 and went to the pokemoncenter, to check out my catch. Picked the best Magnemite of the bunch and reeled in a Metal Coat! I traded over Kajisan and I received my third steel type.

Finally in posession of a Magnemite, I started training it. Defeating all trainers on my Pokenav as much as possible and then clearing out the sea from Petalburg to Slateport, picked up Sludgebomb on the way and a short stop at Abandonned Ship. Proceeded by crossing the little patch of water east of Mauville where new roads lay ahead.

Finished this dreaded rainterritory, Nomari evolved, brushed up Weather station, defeated rival in a pathetic battle and finally arrived at Fortree. Healed up my forces, went to Route120 and picked up devonscope. Returned and bashed Gymtrainers.

Winona: Nomari pwnage. Electricftw amirite? Badge.

Some more training of Dylan in Route 121 (again with the bloody rain) until l.47, gave it three Rare Candies so that now I have a Metagross with Meteormash at l.50. Hurray.

Saved.

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scizor)
    - Level: 45
    The red menace.

Dylan (Metagross)
    - Level: 50
    - Moves: Strenght | Meteor Mash | Psychic | Rock Tomb
    Powerhorse. EQ, Sludgebomb, Shadowball, Brickbreak, are all options.

Nomari (Magneton)
    - Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
    - Trait: Magnet Pull
    - Moves: Thunderbolt | Shockwave | Tri attack | Thunderwave
    Some much needed special support. To bad it's only electric, hidden power didn't work out.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius)

Next up: Ghosts, water, aqua, twins fetish and many more!

Master Trainer

Badges: 8
    Progress:

Finished the rest of route 121 and arrived in Lilycove, where I quicly healed and devestated my rival. Picked up some more Max Repels in the Dept. store, preparing myself for the seas. After doing everything needed in Lilycove and picking up all the hidden items, I made a tour around Mt.Pyre and landed on the other side, finishing that route full of trainers and picking up Gigadrain.

After that, Mt.Pyre was my priority. Cleared out the inside (Shadowball hurray!) and the outside, where I received the Blue orb from that old lady. Slateport next, then Lilycove again. Hideout, more training, must give chase in open sea. Did in all trainers until I reached Mossdeep where I made a pitstop for healing (actually PP healing), picked up RM07 and battered the gymtrainers.

Liza & Tate: Steelwing OHKO'd Lunatone, but Thunderbolt left Solrock in the red. Took a flamethrower and finished it with Silverwind+Shockwave after a Hyperpotion from Liza. Badge.

Caught a Wailmer, taught it Dive and Strenght, flew back to Lilycove and started picking up all items from Divespots. Battled the occasional trainer (both new and pokenav's), clearing out Route 124, 125 and 126 in the process. Arrived in Sootopolis so that I could fly there directly in a while and obtained Brickbreak (yay).

Then finally I decided it was time for the underground cave, so I tumbled down, smashed everything, released the stupid orka and flew to Sootopolis. Wallace is an ok guy, although a bit gay, but he let me in the Cave of Origin nontheless. Entered, picked up EQ and fainted the blue thingy. Healed again, took down the gymtrainers and prepared myself for queery.

Wallace: EQ, EQ, EQ, Psychic, EQ, EQ, Meteormash, EQ, EQ. Uh, water. Badge!

Saved.

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scizor)
    - Level: 57
    The red menace. Awesome.

Dylan (Metagross)
    - Level: 52
    - Moves: Shadowball | Meteor Mash | Psychic | Earthquake
    Now I'm torn between Sludgebomb or Brickbreak, but BB is winning so far.

Nomari (Magneton)
    Zapping since 2008.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius)

Next up: Sailing all the way, some last minute training, victory road and 1337 four.

Master Trainer

Progress:

Maintained my sailing course and finished the rest of the sea, until I reached Pacificlodge town, where I healed and took down the currents. Flew back to Slateport to finish rest of the Trick House challenges, and to Fallarbour to teach Scizor Agility again. Paid a quick stop to Meteor falls where I picked up Dragonclaw and challenged the trainers.

Flew back to Mossdeep city and surfed south, to Evergrande. Healing and such, victory road, blablabla. League.

Sydney: I brought on Metagross who could withstand Intimitate with Clearbody and finished the rest with Brick Break.

Phoebe: Euh, Shadowball x4 and Meteormash on Sableye.

Glacia: Thunderbolt from Nomari finished them all.

Drake: Sent out Kajisan, Agility and Steelwing, all went well until I received a Flamethrower from Flygon. Brought in Metagross again and finished the rest with Meteor Mash.

Steven: Thunderbolt on Skarmory, Silverwind on Claydol, Meteor Mash on the fossils, EQ on Metagross.

Hurray!

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scizor)
    - Level: 64
    - Moves: Wing attack | Steelwing | Silver wind | Agility
    Not to usefull in the league, but otherwise a great pokemon and a great help during my tour around Hoenn.

Dylan (Metagross)
    - Level: 68
    - Moves: Shadowball | Meteor Mash | Brickbreak | Earthquake
    The powerhorse. I could've beaten the game with just him actually now that I think of it. Packs a wallop.

Nomari (Magneton)
    - Level: 67
    Zapping since 2008.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius, Wailmer)

General opinion: It was kewl. I enjoyed it, finally trained Metagross for the first time and Scizor in advanced gen.

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Name: Draken
    Type: Dragon
    Reason: I don't think its been done before and because I like dragons
    Progress: 8 Badges

Ok seeing the Monotype challenge that Meloveghosts was undertaking I felt kinda bad that my pokemon weren't the high levels they should have been. Sooo I start my challenge again but this time I started off with 2 dragon pokemon a Horsea and a Trapinch from eggs. All the badges were fairly easy claims, but the league on the other hand was a bit of a handful.

Sidney: This was a fairly easy fight, Ice Beaming the grass types and pretty much Ice Beaming the rest.

Pheobe:
    I hated this fight because I had no Crunch or Bite on my flygon so I had to use Earthquake and Fire Blast which ran out of PP quickly because of Dusclops Pressure ability.

Glacia: This was the hardest fight of the league so I tried to use Sunny Day + Solarbeam on the lot but the Light Screen put up by the first Glalie ticked me off so about 15 revives later she was beaten.

Drake: Ice Beam = pwnage

Steven: This was definitely an easy fight Skarmory and Metagross was Fire Blasted, Armaldo and Cradilly got the Sunny Day Solarbeam Treatment, Aggron was Earthquaked and Claydol was eventually worn down by Solarbeam

Seraph (Flygon)

-Level: 60
    -Trait: Levitate
    -Moves: Sunny Day | Solarbeam | Fire Blast | Earthquake

Seasprite (Kingdra)

-Level: 60
    -Trait: Swift Swin
    -Moves: Twister | Hydro Pump | Water Gun | Ice Beam

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius, Sharpedo)

ALL DONE, MY FIRST CHALLENGE COMPLETED

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

I decided to try a Monotype challenge because I was talking about pokemon with a guy at work but didn't really wanna blow through the game in just a few hours ago.

I'm doing a Poison type challenge playing on Fire Red and not using any trade.

I started off grabbing bulbasaur. I some how lost my first battle to my rival. I picked up a weedle and leveled him to 7 where he evolved and got bulba to 10. Beat the second rival right no problem. I blasted through the viridian forest and beat brock after a quick trip to the pokecenter. Kakuna was level 9 and Bulba was level 15 so I leveled them up each once so they could evolve.

First save 1:37 Badges: 1
    CHOMP~

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nice. Poison challenge. Can't wait to see how you fare

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I made my way past all the trainers on Rt 3 and picked up a Nidoran Male and a Zubat once I hit the cave. I used Nidoran through most of the cave so when I popped up on the other side he was already Nidorino. I also spent some time leveling up Zubat and Beedrill.

When I got to the next city I healed went to the gym and tore Misty a new one with Ivysaur. Knocked down the 2 easy gyms so time for the challenge to start.

Save: 3:59 Badges: 2

Zubat 11
    Beedrill 15
    Nidorino 17
    Ivysaur 22
    CHOMP~

I snagged an Ekans and then made my way across nugget bridge. Didn't run into any problems. On my way to Lt Surge I also picked up an oddish to teach it cut. I got my butt kicked pretty bad when I first went on the SS Anne so I went and leveled some. I beefed up Nidorino so his double kick could take down Surge.

Surges first couple of guys feel easily to double kick. Raichu was a problem though because he got off 6 double teams. I was able to take him down using leech seed and poison powder on Ivysaur.

Save: 8:10 Badges: 3

Oddish 15
    Beedrill 17
    Ekans 17
    Zubat 19
    Ivysaur 26
    Nidorino 29
    CHOMP~

Master Trainer

Name: Kim
    Type: Fighting
    Reason: Wanted something with Medicham.
    Badges: 0
    Progress:

Well I started out, picked Torchic as my starter and defeated my rival for the first time. As soon as I got acces to pokeballs I caught some random pokemon and traded over my team. One egg (which contained Torchic), Mankey, Meditite and Poliwag. I walked around in Odale for a while and hatched my breeded Torchic who had Rock Slide and Flamethrower on her movepool (yes, it hatched a female, hurray!). So out with the old 'chick, in with the new one.

I decided to train Hiyori (Mankey) now together with Yoruichi (Torchic) and leave Poliwag and Meditite alone for a while, graduatly picking them up along my Hoenn conquest.

Leveled both of them up to level ten and called it quits for now.

Pokemon

Yoruichi (Torchic)
    - Level: 10
    - Nature: Calm (+Sp.Def, -Atk)
    - Trait: Blaze
    - Moves: Scratch | Ember | Rockslide | Flamethrower
    Powered up starter. Let the games begin.

Hiyori (Mankey)
    - Level: 10
    - Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp.Atk)
    - Moves: Scratch | Leer | Low Kick | ------
    My speed.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Coming up: First trainers. Wally and Roxanne, the DP'ed duo.
    Last edited by MeLoVeGhOsTs; 15th June 2009 at 10:36 AM.

Master Trainer

Badges: 2

Progress:

I saved at Petalburg last time and proceeded to Petalburg woods. Caught myself a Slakoth and trained Yoruichi some more. She was really coming along as she suddenly evolved after defeating that evil Aqua-tyrant. Rushed through the forest and into Rustboro.

Immediately harrassed that longhaired rock woman, challenged her and beat the crap out of her hard pokemon.

Roxanne: Used Double kick against Geodude, making it faint. Nosepass had better defenses and pushed them up with Harden. It took a while, but I used a strategical Flamethrower at the end which made Nosepass topple over after boosting his defense, but leaving his special defense wide open. Foolish girl. Muhahah.

Did the mandatory Mr.Britney thingy and trained some more. Sailed to Dewford after freeing Peeko and immediately charged at the Gym again.

Brawly: A combination of Peck and Flamethrower killed all trainers and Brawly himself. He should've evolved some pokemon for his gym. Or atleast have a non-evolver. Poor guy.

Saved after that, now with the required badges in hand to train my disobedient pokemon. We've got a work cut out for us.

Pokemon

Yoruichi (Torchic) [F]
    - Level: 22
    - Moves: Peck | Double Kick | Rockslide | Flamethrower
    The only pokemon I had the chance of using until now. My main fighter for now.

Hiyori (Mankey) [F]
    - Level: 11
    - Moves: Scratch | Leer | Low Kick | Rock Tomb
    My future speed. Needs some leveling up now.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Coming up: Training Meditite or Poliwag, lots o' expierence required. Dungeon exploring!

Master Trainer

Badges: 5

Progress:

Crossed the little water-patch east of Mauville and entered a new part of Hoenn. I trained my pokemon while heading towards Fortree, crossing tall grass, moisty temperatures, log-bridges, poke-rangers, a highjacked Weather station and my rival!

Once I finally arrived in Fortree I healed up and set course for Route 120 which gave acces to the Devon Scope, after kicking some butt. Steven quickly feared me and flew off. I returned to Fortree Gym and took out the underlings and Winona with Ise Nanao. To damn weak. I need a challenge.

Continued route 120 and futher for some more training. After a good walk the road suddenly turned east, so east it was. Once I finished a couple of trainers I reached a strange building. A minute or five later, I concluded that this was the safari zone so I went in and had some fun.

*part missing here*

Yeah, that Heracross was not easy to catch, so I spared you the gore details

More training, yadayadayada. Left for Mt.Pyre, chased team aqua all the way to their lilycove base and finally set out for Mossdeep! I used the waters to scout for trainers and level up my Heracross some more. Once arrived in Mossdeep, I challenged the gym first and quickly made short work of the gymtrainers. The gymleaders were nothing special, but did manage to take out Sanosake.

I obtained Dive from steven and saved after that.

Pokemon

Azula [F]
    - Type: Fighting/Fire
    - Moves: Bulk Up | Double Kick | Rockslide | Flamethrower
    Solid starter.

Hiyori [F]
    - Type: Fighting
    - Level: 43
    - Trait: Vital Spirit
    - Moves: Strenght | Dig | Low Kick | Karate Chop
    Fast and strong. Hitmonlee-ish, but much cooler.

Ise Nanao [F]
    - Type: Fightng/Psychic
    - Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp.Def)
    - Trait: Pure Power
    - Moves: Hi Jump Kick | Hidden Power [Flying] | Psych Up | Confusion
    To awesome for words. Kicking butt.

Nejibana [M]
    - Type: Water
    - Nature: Quiet (+Sp.Atk, -Speed)
    - Trait: Water Absorb
    - Moves: Surf | Psychic | Body Slam | Hypnosis
    Close to evolution!

Sanosake [M]
    - Type: Bug/Fighting
    - Nature: Sassy (+Sp.Def, -Speed)
    - Trait: Guts
    - Moves: Brickbreak | Facade | Endure | Reversal
    It's a fricking fighting bad-ass bug, who wouldn't like it? It also gots hornz o_O

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Coming up: Diving!
    Last edited by MeLoVeGhOsTs; 28th December 2009 at 06:39 AM.

Master Trainer

Woops, I edited instead of posting.

Badges: 7

Progress:

Crossed the little water-patch east of Mauville and entered a new part of Hoenn. I trained my pokemon while heading towards Fortree, crossing tall grass, moisty temperatures, log-bridges, poke-rangers, a highjacked Weather station and my rival!

Once I finally arrived in Fortree I healed up and set course for Route 120 which gave acces to the Devon Scope, after kicking some butt. Steven quickly feared me and flew off. I returned to Fortree Gym and took out the underlings and Winona with Ise Nanao. To damn weak. I need a challenge.

Continued route 120 and futher for some more training. After a good walk the road suddenly turned east, so east it was. Once I finished a couple of trainers I reached a strange building. A minute or five later, I concluded that this was the safari zone so I went in and had some fun.

*part missing here*

Yeah, that Heracross was not easy to catch, so I spared you the gore details

More training, yadayadayada. Left for Mt.Pyre, chased team aqua all the way to their lilycove base and finally set out for Mossdeep! I used the waters to scout for trainers and level up my Heracross some more. Once arrived in Mossdeep, I challenged the gym first and quickly made short work of the gymtrainers. The gymleaders were nothing special, but did manage to take out Sanosake.

I obtained Dive from steven and saved after that.

Pokemon

Azula [F]
    - Moves: Bulk Up | Double Kick | Rockslide | Flamethrower
    Solid starter.

Hiyori [F]
    - Moves: Strenght | Dig | Low Kick | Karate Chop
    Fast and strong. Hitmonlee-ish, but much cooler.

Ise Nanao [F]
    - Moves: Hi Jump Kick | Hidden Power [Flying] | Psych Up | Confusion
    To awesome for words. Kicking butt.

Nejibana [M]
    - Moves: Surf | Psychic | Body Slam | Hypnosis
    Close to evolution!

Sanosake [M]
    - Moves: Brickbreak | Facade | Endure | Reversal
    It's a fricking fighting bad-ass bug, who wouldn't like it? It also gots hornz o_O

*HM slave (Zigzagoon)

Coming up: Diving!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

o.O? Dude..you skipped the part between Brawly and Just about all of it up to Fortree!!

I Call shenanigans!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

No I typed a huge post on the 25th, and I accidently erased it by editing my post instead of posting a new one. So now I have the same post twice o_O.

And I spend some much time on that post;(

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Yeah fuckpipe, we want ALL the action! Not some of it, ALL of it!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I know what that feels like...I lost part of my Pearl Version Ghost MTC. I never even posted it; I thought I had, so I went ahead and deleted it from the Notepad file so I could start building the next post. As much as it bothers me, I have to admit you may be right in not bothering to try to fix it; even aside from how much work went into making it the first time, your memory of what happened simply isn't as fresh now.

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Master Trainer

Progress:

Now that I had Dive and a badge it was time to evolve Nejibana. I started surfing from Lilycove and dove down every dark-water-patch I came across. Once I reached Mossdeep again, I went to the Treasure Hunter and traded meself a stone for a shard. Now Nejibana had muscles! Yay!

Went down Route 127 and did some more training, until I finally reached the Team Aqua cave. Yadayada, always the same cave and same stupid Poochyena/Zubat/Carvahna teams -___-

Archie was no match for me, but after that Kyogre espaced. Oh noez! Swam to Sootopolis and finished the Kyogre-arc by defeating it with Low Kick. Told you your own weight would kill you.

Went into Sootopolis Gym - after picking up Brickbreak and teaching it to Nejibana - and started skating on ice. After reaching the last icefloor I dropped down and defeated all the trainers, for expierence. Then, Walace got crammed. He gotz style, but shitty pokemon; save for Milotic.

After rounding that up, I sailed the seven seas to Pacifidlog town and gained some more battle expierence. I then challenged the current west of pacifidlog and flew around Hoenn some more for battles by Trainer Eyes. Finished the Trick House as far as I could go and then decided that I was time for victory road.

Healing up my pokemon, I swam from Mossdeep to Evergrande and entered Victory Road. Nothing much to say here, good training, that is all.

Sydney was put down by five Megahorns. Phoebe got finished by a strike of Shadowballs, curtosy of Ise Nanao. Glacia didn't fair any better against Hiyori's Cross Chop, but Drake could handle me.

Nejibana is kinda on the slow side and his special attack isn't THAT spectacularl, so Icebeam didn't do extreme damage to his dragons, eventhough they have a weakness to it. He got out Salamence third, which he normally never does against me and his Fly proved to be a hinderance. After a hit and run game with my pokemon, Nejibana finally put Salamence down with a accurate Icebeam. The rest was easy.

Steven had the privelegde to face Azula, my starter, and that didn't really do him any good. Flamethrower finished Skarmory, Aggron, Metagross and Armaldo, before Nejibana put and end to Cradily and then Azula finished Claydol.

Damn pussies.

Pokemon

Azula [F]
    - Level: 60
    - Moves: Bulk Up | Sky Uppercut | Rockslide | Flamethrower
    Solid starter, will be good to breed.

Hiyori [F]
    - Level: 56
    - Moves: Strenght | Dig | Low Kick | Cross Chop
    Nut much use in late gameplay, but a very good pokemon if your into the fast, but frail attacker. It looks cool too!

Ise Nanao [F]
    - Moves: Hi Jump Kick | Hidden Power [Flying] | Shadowball | Reversal
    Recover would've been a waste of time on her, since she's all out offensive. Her defenses don't allow her to use Recover in a good way. An awesome pokemon and still my favorite.

Nejibana [M]
    - Level: 56
    - Moves: Surf | Icebeam | Brickbreak | Hypnosis
    Not the ideal metagame for Poliwrath. DPP would've been better with STAB Water attacks.

Sanosake [M]
    - Moves: Brickbreak | Megahorn | Earthquake | Reversal
    Very nice. Very proud. Very horny. A great pokemon with great stats and great moves. If I didn't love Medicham so much, this would've been my absolute favorite of this MTC.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Sharpedo, Xatu)

Coming up: Another MTC perhaps? I sure hope so.

Master Trainer

Type: Water
    Reason: Cuz I already picked Mudkip
    Progress:

Whoops, forgot to update. I'm not gonna type all this stuff up into one post, since that would take me forever, but right now I'm at sea surfing for Sky Pillar. Got myself a new pokemon too, say hi to Kisame my male Sharpedo. I did a lot of work on this one cuz Carvahna is so frial, but Sharpedo is a beast and one of my all time favorites. I remember seeing it's design on the first RS-teaser pics (along with Pelipper and Shroomish); badass mtf'er. Anywho, things're going great although I'm a bit overlevelled I think. Still, can't worry about that.

About my team, I need one more pokemon and I'm going to catch it now

Pokemon:

[M] Sasano (l.52)
    [Relaxed | Torrent] Surf | Earthquake | Mud Slap | Take Down

[F] Ren (l.51)
    [Calm | Rain Dish] Fake Out | Giga Drain | Toxic | Dive

[M] Unokai (l.51)
    [Adamant | Huge Power] Return | Substitute | Focus Punch | ------

[M] Kisame (l.52)
    [Rash | Rough Skin] Crunch | Surf | Earthquake | Taunt
    Last edited by MeLoVeGhOsTs; 11th June 2011 at 10:38 AM.

Master Trainer

EDIT: crap, erased my previous post by editing.

Progress:

Whoops, forgot to update. I'm not gonna type all this stuff up into one post, since that would take me forever, but right now I'm at sea surfing for Sky Pillar. Got myself a new pokemon too, say hi to Kisame my male Sharpedo. I did a lot of work on this one cuz Carvahna is so frial, but Sharpedo is a beast and one of my all time favorites. I remember seeing it's design on the first RS-teaser pics (along with Pelipper and Shroomish); badass mtf'er. Anywho, things're going great although I'm a bit overlevelled I think. Still, can't worry about that.

About my team, I need one more pokemon and I'm going to catch it now

Pokemon:

[M] Sasano (l.52)
    [Relaxed | Torrent] Surf | Earthquake | Mud Slap | Take Down

[F] Ren (l.51)

[M] Unokai (l.51)
    [Adamant | Huge Power] Return | Substitute | Focus Punch | ------

[M] Kisame (l.52)
    [Rash | Rough Skin] Crunch | Surf | Earthquake | Taunt

Master Trainer

Started typing in quick reply to avoid erasing my previous past again

Progress:

Caught my final teammember on the ocean floor. Yes, Choji, a Chinchou. Only took my three balls to catch a Mild one with Volt Absorb so I was good to go. After some training (wild pokemon + Match Call) I went up Sky Pillar and set Rayquaza free, who then decided to settle the two ancient beasts and fly off. That was cool with me as I now had to change to finish up what I started. I swept the last gym with Choji and set off for Victory Road.

Cleared out Victory Road with my team and healed at Pokemon League. I did a quick return to Move Deleter and Move Tutor and gave some TM's. My team was finished now and I went forward into the league.

Sydney: I opened up with Ren, who defeated Mightyena, but fell to two Aerial Ace from Absol (I play on Set-mode, which doesn't allow switching after you fainted an opponent). Then Kisame came in and destroyed the rest of his team with EQ + Icebeam.

Phoebe: Again, Kisame royaly screwed her, with typing and STAB Crunch. Poor thing.

Glacia: *grin* Set up Substitute with Unokai while Sealeo set up Hail. That meant the end of everything. Focus Punch after Focus Punch completely swept her team, while I only had to refresh my Sub once. HUGE POWER!

Drake: Well yeah. Icebeam. End. I was going to fight with other poke's, but I was in a hurry since I had to go.

Wallace: Choji's time to shine. Didn't even use Rain Dance (as I figured Wallace would set it up, which he didn't), but went head on attacking with Thunder. Just for fun. Well, it swept him, all but Milotic. Which I took out with Ren's Toxi-dive. Yay.

Pokemon:

[M] Sasano (l.58)
    [Relaxed | Torrent] Surf | Earthquake | Blizzard | Take Down
    Starter yeah. I've known and loved Swampert for so long it doesn't surprise me anymore. It's strong, it's solid, it's mixpert Gave it Blizzard at the League, but didn't use it. Take Down was a filler as well. Meh.

[F] Ren (l.58)
    Awesome pokemon, it gets me so cheerful. Anyway, my special sponge/annoyer. If only Leech Seed wasn't a breeding move.. Still, Toxic + Dive is very effective, while Giga Drain could heal. Fake Out is just plain out annoying and the best shot I had at a priority move.

[M] Unokai (l.58)
    [Adamant | Huge Power] Return | Substitute | Focus Punch | Hydro Pump
    HUGE POWER! Yeah, as I told you before Azumarill is one of my favorites and it did way better than I expected here. Subpunch just tears trough everyone with it's killer HP. I gave it Hydro Pump > Surf because of bad special stat, but I didn't need it aswell.

[M] Kisame (l.58)
    [Rash | Rough Skin] Crunch | Surf | Earthquake | Ice Beam
    Swiss army-knife. This thing could've swept the whole league by itself, but that would be too boring. Still, the perfect glass cannon.

[F] Choji (l.58)
    [Mild | Volt Absorb] Thunder | Rain Dance | Surf | Thunderwave
    Good. This was my set-up pokemon. It rain danced, then boosted Surf or 100%acc Thunder, not bad. It's not that strong, but it provided decent coverage, on top of being an electric sponge, a rain dance setup AND a paralyser. Good good.

In whole, I'm pretty content about my team for this runthrough. New MTC I think, man I've been doing this for quite some time..

Peace.

Master Trainer

Type: Normal
    Reason: Coincidence.
    Badges: 1
    Progress:

Well I started out by trying some link-experiment. (Spoiler:) I tried linking pokemon on ROMs with myself so I could use trade-evolvers. Still can't link between two 'cartridges' though. After it worked, I used emerald to continue, god knows for what reason. Started hopping around looking for a interesting pokemon to train. I avoided all trainers possible until Rustboro, although I couldn't find what I wanted. After strolling through Petalburg forest I encountered a Slakoth (fucking badass slaking) and decided to go with him as my starter.

Then came the huge task of training him. Truant is pretty annoying, especially for weak pokemon, so I had to heal a lot. Trained him up using all the trainers I avoided, plus the wild pokemon on Route I-don't-know, by Rustturf Tunnel. I figured that my normal attacks wouldn't do me any good during my gymbattle so I needed something else. Looking through Veekun I found that Slakoth learned Faint attack. Not only was it a dark attack, but therefore also a special attack (yeah I forgot, stupid old-type-system) which would eat Geodudes alive. So after Slakoth evolved into Vigoroth at l.19 instead of 18, I tackled the gym. Piece of cake since I was overlevelled, so I had more options now.

Did the whole rescue peeko thing and stopped for a moment. Decided to make it a normal monotype, but with pure normals only. Too bad Zangoose is only in Ruby.. I looked at my options, I decided I'll need an Exploud for type-coverage. His special attack is pretty good and he learns a lot of different TMs. Good. Off to catch Whismur..

..which I did. Nearly 35 of them before I finally got the one I wanted. No, that's a lie. Actually I wanted a Rash one, but Mild is close enough Trained him up, which went surprisingly fast, until he too reached l.20 and evolved.

Saved before Mr. Britney.

Pokemon:

[M] Vigoroth (l.21)
    [Lax | Vital Spirit] Yawn | Faint Attack | Scratch | Slack Off

[F] Loudred (l.20)
    [Mild | Soundproof] Uproar | Poud | Howl | Astonish

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Mr. Britney? You mean Mr. BRINY?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Master Trainer

Type: Normal
    Reason: Coincidence.
    Badges: 6
    Progress:

Forgot to update again, but I'm finished everything up to defeating Dad. Then when I received surf I hurried up to Forretree Town - avoiding all trainers again - and caught myself a Kecleon with a Brave nature. Gave it Facade and Dig and started training with Match Call. Then surfed around picking up everything I could now reach with Surf and head over to Foretree again this time beating all trainers. After that badge I saved on Route 120.

Pokemon:

[M] Slaking (l.47)
    [Lax | Vital Spirit] Yawn | Faint Attack | Return | Flail

[F] Exploud (l.47)
    [Mild | Soundproof] Hyper Beam | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | Shock Wave

[M] Kecleon (l.48)
    [Brave | Color Change] Facade | Dig | Substitute | Focuspunch

I evolved my Silcoon to a Beautifly.I have a Dustox and now a Nincada.I have not passed the first Gym.Even with Beautifly's Absorb.Its defense is so low to survive a rock throw.I do have a strategy though(Yay! Haven't used that on a gym leader in a long time).I will harden up with Nincada,and then sand attack the Nosepass until it misses all the time.Then switch to Beautifly and Harden up.Then attack with Absorb.Hope it works.

As I got the Pokédex and five Poké Balls, I started the long path of a Trainer. I used my trusty Mudkip to catch a Zigzagoon, whose destiny was to become an HM Slave. Then, I got on my roll of a Water Trainer and went to Route 103, where I patiently looked for a Wingull. As I found one, I caught it. I trained Wingull some Levels before taking on the Trainers on Route 102. I took them all with my two partners as they grew some levels.

After a short stroll, I got into Petalburg City, where I met my dad in the city's GYM. There, I met Wally and helped him on catching his first Pokémon: Ralts. I then went back with dad, and I found to my dismay that I was too weak to take him on now. So, I followed suit and kept on going.