Name: Devon
Type: Dark
ID: 23248
Game: Sapphire

And so, after leaving the old lady's house on route 111, I happily moved on and trained my Pokemon all the way to Fallarbor. Got the Soot Sack on the way and collected enough for a Blue Flute.

Then I went onward towards Meteor Falls, training my Pokemon in the process. I met that professor guy there, and also EVIL EVIL TEAM AQUA.

After training some more, I scaled Mt. Chimney, where I battled some random Aqua grunts and an Aqua admin (a male Aqua admin? I didn't know that existed. I guess I'm too used to Izumi). And then I went and battled Archie. It was tough, but I managed to beat him in the end. Poor Nazo was at 9 HP and was the only usable Pokemon on my team other than the level 6 HM slave by the end of it.

Then I traveled to Lavaridge. Got an egg, hatched it. Female Wynaut! Wow, that's the first female I've received from this egg. Dropped Lulu the Wynaut off at the computer due to her not being a Dark type.

Then I trained my Pokemon in the Lavaridge Gym. By the time I got to Flannery, my Pokemon were ready for Flannery.

Again, Moonlight proved that endurance is a good thing to have when he survived Slugma I's Overheat. Remus took care of Slugma II, and I wanted him to take care of Torkoal, but sadly, it was too much for him. So I switched to Mokuba. He survived two Overheats, and was about to off Torkoal when she used her secret weapon...

Say hello to Attract.

So he was infatuated! That was bad. But I got lucky, since despite this, he managed to score a Night Shade on Torkoal and she went down.

I won my fourth badge and an Overheat TM!

Then May came over and gave me super-cool Go-Goggles! Whoo, now I can get one of my favorite Pokemon - Cacnea!

So I walked into the desert and battled some guys at the top half of it while searching for a Cacnea. I also discovered fossils, so I got the Claw Fossil for fun.

And after some training, I finally found what I was looking for.

Caught Pokemon: Level 21 Male Cacnea - Jack

Since I had Ziggy the HM slave on the sixth slot of my team, Jack was transfered to the computer. So I went to Mauville to pick him up. Right now I'm in Mauville's Pokemon Center. Can't wait to train Jack!

-Remus, Level 28 Male Poochyena, Quirky, Run Away (Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite)
-Nazo, Level 28 Male Nuzleaf, Hardy, Early Bird (Cut {had to get rid of Bide and make him useful somehow...}, Synthesis, Torment, Nature Power)
-Damien, Level 28 Male Houndour, Adamant, Flash Fire (Ember, Bite, Will-O-Wisp, Smog)
-Moonlight, Level 28 Male Umbreon, Quirky, Synchronize (Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Sand Attack)
-Mokuba, Level 28 Male Sableye, Hardy, Keen Eye (Scratch, Leer, Detect, Night Shade)
-Jack, Level 21 Male Cacnea, Impish, Sand Veil (Growth, Leech Seed, Sand Attack, Pin Missile)

And...

-HM Slave Zigzagoon (For Cut and Rock Smash so far)