Progress:

I entered the League, passing the 2 guards, entering Sydney's domain.

Sydney:

He released my favorite Dark-pokemon to the scene: Mightyena. He was rather intimidating, and my Breloom couldn't aggree more. Luckily I had handed him a White herb before the match started and this saved his life. A Brick Break killed the fiercesome beast.

Then Absol popped out. Sidney thought that an Aerial Ace would do the job, he was right. But he didn't seem to notice that my Breloom was 1 level higher and easily outspeeded his strongest pokemon. Again a Brick Break killed Absol.

Shiftry was his next pokemon. The pokemon who had tormented allot of trainers seemed to be no match for my Breloom. He Double teamed once, but 1 Brick break ended his attempt to multiply himself.

Sharpedo was the only pokemon in Sydney's arsenal who was faster then Breloom, thus giving him some minor damage. Brelooms move was obvious: Brick Break

Cacturn fell to the hands(and feet) of Breloom with his trusty move: Brickbreak

(I'll never name the move Brick break again =p)

Phoebe:

I entered the Spooky domain, saved the game and challenged ghost girl herself.

Dusclops fell at the hands of another trusty pokemon of mine: Cacturne. Although not easy because of Dusclops major Sp.def. One Faint attack left Dusclops with little to spare, but enough to confuse my Cacturne and let Phoebe heal him again. I Ingrained, growthed 2 times and sweeped the rest of her team.

(I wouldn't want to tell you how he did Faint attack 5 more times)

Glacia:

Same routine, entering, saving and battling.

This was probably the most difficult opponent in the league so far. She sent out Glalie who flattend 5 of 6 pokemon in my team(2 HM slaves) with Ice beam before he was defeated by my fastest pokemon: Sceptile. Then I killed the 2 Seleo before I revived the rest of my team, leaving Sceptile fainted. I sent out Roselie who used his Grasswhistle to put Walrein asleep. Then I revived Sceptile and Lemonaded my whole team back to full health.

But Roselia had to face the consequences of her noble sacrifece. He was fainted by a huge Blizzard, summoned by the angried and awoken Walrein. Walrein didn't last long since 3 Leaf blades killed him on the spot. Then her last pokemon Glalie did the same as his brother. He almost sweeped my entire team before fainting. Glacia was defeated.

Drake(or I forgot his name)

The normal routine: entering, saving, battling:

My level 53 Sceptile quickly disposed of Shelgon using Hidden Power, but had his speed lowered by a Rock Tomb. Flygon came popping out of his pokeball before he got hit by a Hidden Power.

Then he summoned a Sandstorm leaving Sceptile trapped in the sand vortex, weakening every turn. Suddenly Flygon rose up in the air preforming a Fly. I got a brilliant idea and quickly switched for Tropius(HM SLAVE) who fainted on the spot. But this switch had given Sceptile his speed back! The speedy Sceptile showed no merci as he HP'ed Flygon away into his pokeball. The next Flygon had to share the fate of his compagion, fainting aswell.

The intimidating Salamence formed no threat when he appeared on the scene, since Sceptile does not use any Physical attacks. Then 2 HP: Ice killed salamence, but the heavily hurted Sceptile fainted at the hands of Altaria's take down. Next up was Roselie who got defeated in no time, but managed to hold on long enough for me to revive Sceptile again, who killed Altaria on his turn.

Then I healed all my pokemon back with revives, lemonades and Hyper potions before I saved my game ready to challenge the mighty Champion.

*Well my Monotype Challenge is almost finished, it was fun. I mean it IS fun*

Badges: 8
Pokemon:

~Dementer/Sceptile[M] l.53 Timid - Leaf blade_HP:Ice_Dragonclaw_Detect
~Ares/Breloom[M] l.51 Quirky - Bulk up_Leech Seed_Brick Break_Headbutt
~Tanthalos/Cacturne[F] l.52 Hasty - Faintattack_Needle arm_Growth_Ingrain
~Aphrodite/Roselia[M] l.53 Rash - Aromatherapy_Leech seed_Grasswhistle_Pental Dance

And I decided to just go with these four...I hate Vileplume and Cradily doesn't have the offence to be considered good for me. I like to have offense pokemon for Ingame...

Time: 22.48

bye

-MLG-