°oO°*Monotype Challenge*°Oo°

I arrived in Dewford Town and happily made my way up to Granite cave for some training. First up were some louzy fisher man who only got some Karps and stuff.

Then Granite cave was kinda good for meh old 'mon. They got a good work out while I headed towards the end to deliver the Letter to Steven. I received a Steel Wing TM for delivering the letter and caught a Zubat on my way back.

I taught Zubat how to use Steelwing and trained him to l.15, then giving him 2 rarecandys.

GYM BATTLE : BRAWLY - KNUCKLE BADGE

I used Zubat to confuse and hurt machop. Sadly Machop was able to pull of 3 Bulk ups, sweeping poor old Zubat. Then the disobidient Skarm came out. He managed to Drill peck Machop twice, bringing him to defeat.

Makuhita fell to one Drill Peck. The Badge was mine.

I asked Mr.Britney if he could sail me to Slateport, and he happily did.

I battled every trainer on Slateport beach and delivered the Devon Goods to Cpt.Stern. But I had to defeat Team Aqua first, witch was no problem.

Then I did Trick House Challenge #1 and trained some more on route 110 and route 103. ATTENTION: Taillow evolved into a Swellow and Zubat in a Golbat while training on Route 110 and 103!

Time: 3.54
Badges: 2

Pokemon:

Skarmory
- Level: 21
- Trait: Keen eye
- Type: Steel / Flying
- Nature: Lonely
- Item: Quick Claw
- Moves: Drillpeck | Swift | Sand-attack | Agility

Swellow
- Level: 22