Name: Matt
Type: Steel
Reason: Steel nerves.
Badges: 8
Progress:

Maintained my sailing course and finished the rest of the sea, until I reached Pacificlodge town, where I healed and took down the currents. Flew back to Slateport to finish rest of the Trick House challenges, and to Fallarbour to teach Scizor Agility again. Paid a quick stop to Meteor falls where I picked up Dragonclaw and challenged the trainers.

Flew back to Mossdeep city and surfed south, to Evergrande. Healing and such, victory road, blablabla. League.

Sydney: I brought on Metagross who could withstand Intimitate with Clearbody and finished the rest with Brick Break.

Phoebe: Euh, Shadowball x4 and Meteormash on Sableye.

Glacia: Thunderbolt from Nomari finished them all.

Drake: Sent out Kajisan, Agility and Steelwing, all went well until I received a Flamethrower from Flygon. Brought in Metagross again and finished the rest with Meteor Mash.

Steven: Thunderbolt on Skarmory, Silverwind on Claydol, Meteor Mash on the fossils, EQ on Metagross.

Hurray!

Pokemon

Kajisan (Scizor)
- Level: 64
- Nature: Impish (+Def, -Sp.Atk)
- Trait: Swarm
- Moves: Wing attack | Steelwing | Silver wind | Agility
Not to usefull in the league, but otherwise a great pokemon and a great help during my tour around Hoenn.

Dylan (Metagross)
- Level: 68
- Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
- Trait: Clear body
- Moves: Shadowball | Meteor Mash | Brickbreak | Earthquake
The powerhorse. I could've beaten the game with just him actually now that I think of it. Packs a wallop.

Nomari (Magneton)
- Level: 67
- Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
- Trait: Magnet Pull
- Moves: Thunderbolt | Shockwave | Tri attack | Thunderwave
Zapping since 2008.

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius, Wailmer)

General opinion: It was kewl. I enjoyed it, finally trained Metagross for the first time and Scizor in advanced gen.