well me belial and leviathan are chuggin along good, i deliverd the letter to steven, and he gave me a TM in return, but god only knows why he was sitting at the end of a cave!!, anyway, after id done this i proceded to the local gym, which was nearly pitch black, and so i stummbled into more then a couple of battles, mud shot finnished of most of the combatants though,Leviathan STILL hasnt evolved!, but were getting there slowly!, anyway, then i jumped back on brineys boat and sailed off to slateport and there we go!

Belial/marshtomp Lv20 Watergun/mud shoot/tackle/growl
Leviathan/magikarp Lv 12 splash

UPDATE: well as soon as i landed on slateport city beach, i was besset upon by a number of trainers not to worry though, Leviathan needed the EXP., anyway, i battled my way up the beach ( though not quite in a normandy landing way!) and cleared out the soda hut, i then sought out Capt. Stern to deliver the devon goods to, i was told he'd gone for a walk, so i looked in the museum for him, i found him and gave him the goods, though not before fighting off two team magma members, i have a sneeking suspision im goin to be seeing alot of these guys!, with not much else to do i decided on a bit of training, and after a long wile i finaly managed to get leviathan to evolve!!!, at least he has a visage mor beffiting his name now!now to find a new and better rod!

Belial/Marshtomp LV23 water gun/mud shot/tackle/growl
Leviathan/Gyrados LV20 bite/tackle/splash