Thread: MS AntiSpyware vs Ad-Aware vs SpyBot

Default MS AntiSpyware vs Ad-Aware vs SpyBot

Microsoft AntiSpyware offers plenty of features which is sure to turn some heads. Not only does it scan for spyware/adware, it can also offer real-time protection which prevents spyware from being installed in the first place. Though Microsoft’s new toy offers really nice feature as we are about to explore, how well does it match up against the already known spyware removal champs; Ad-Aware and SpyBot S&D? Let us find out.

source: here

great review, imo.

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Heh. What this review fails to state is that many of these so called spyware programs that AntiSpyware (stupid name) detected are actually made by Microsoft. Meh, I am just anti-anything-that-competes-with-SpyBot-and-SpySweeper.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Adonis
    Heh. What this review fails to state is that many of these so called spyware programs that AntiSpyware (stupid name) detected are actually made by Microsoft. Meh, I am just anti-anything-that-competes-with-SpyBot-and-SpySweeper.
    which are?

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It was a joke.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World